Driving Lady C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do enjoy having a hard cock in my mouth, especially when it comes but that's a pleasure that you'll have to earn," Caroline dug her nails in again before releasing my cock and pulling her hand free of my trousers, taking a couple of steps back. I watched mesmerised as she unzipped her dress and carefully stepped out of it ensuring it didn't touch the floor.

Caroline flung the dress in my direction, "put it in the car!" I quickly moved to do as I was told. I knew full well keeping Caroline happy was clearly going to benefit me. I placed the dress on the front seat, I turned to see what was next. Caroline had moved, her back positioned against the car, naked apart from her stockings, heels and jewellery.

Even in the low light, it was easy to see how magnificent her body was, her large firm breasts looking even better than I could have imagined. Caroline's nipples looked so hard. She brought her hands up to cup her breasts, her fingers pinching at her nipples.

"Now get down and lick me," she commanded. Not something I needed to be asked twice!

I kneeled between Caroline's legs and started to explore her pussy with my tongue. As well as being wet, it was silky smooth, completely free of hair. Her juices tasted good. I couldn't have been licking for more than 30 seconds before I felt Caroline's hand on my head. She took hold of my hair and pulled me into her, thrusting her hips forward and grinding her pussy against my face. It made it a little tricky to breathe the longer she persisted.

————————

Caroline kept control, occasionally releasing the pressure to let me lick and suck at her pussy, then pulling me back in and rubbing her juices all over my face.

The pressure was released once more, followed by a command, "up!", in combination with a tug in my hair.

"Suck!" Caroline pointed at her right nipple. I leaned in, I could feel how hard it was as I circled it with the tip of my tongue before taking it into my mouth. I sucked hard, eased a little so I could flick it with my tongue, still keeping it all in my mouth.

Caroline's hand was back inside my trousers rubbing and squeezing at my rock hard cock. "It's not hard enough for my mouth yet," she whispered in my ear. It was about to explode, I wasn't convinced it could get any harder but clearly, she had other ideas. Caroline licked at my ear, nibbling at the lobe. "Don't forget the other one, there's a good boy!" I switched my attention across to the other nipple, it was equally as hard. Caroline grabbed one of my hands and used it to rub her pussy, she was so wet.

This must have gone on for about 10 or 15 minutes. Caroline kept switching me between her nipples and her pussy, always in control of where my attention was focused.

Next, she pushed me away, spun around, leaning up against the car, thrusting her arse out in my direction. Was she about to let me fuck her? Not just yet, "Lick me from behind!"

I knelt once again, placing my hands on the cheeks or her bottom, I eased them apart to give me access before burying my facing into her. I felt Caroline reach down and stay to rub her clit, I pushed further in, licking and sucking as hard as I could. My nose nuzzling against her arsehole, I decided to ease back and give it a lick, Caroline moaned, her reaction enough to show aid made the right choice.

Eventually, Caroline pulled her hips forward breaking the contact, I nearly fell to the floor. She reached down, placing her hand under my chin, an upward motion indicating for me to rise.

"My turn!", she exclaimed. Nine squatted down, quickly undid my trouser, my hard cock popping free as she tugged my boxers down. Never could I have imagined at the start of the evening when I first set eyes on her that any of this would have happened. Even though I'd pretty much had those sorts of ideas running through my mind from the start.

Caroline wrapped her fingers around the base, looked up at me before running her tongue expertly up the shaft, flicking and circling the tip when she reached it.

"Mmmmm, I can taste that pre-cum that's leaking out. Best you hold back the rest or I'll be very disappointed!" Caroline slowly took me in her mouth, I watched in amazement, as she took me in, almost taking my full length.

God knows how long she worked away on me for, it was almost impossible not to come whilst watching her, so in control of what she was doing. I lost count of the times she took all of my cock in her mouth, a couple of times she even made herself gag. Always glancing up to see that she had my attention. At one point she stopped, looked up and told me to fuck her mouth. Opening wide, allowing me to thrust my raging hard-on in and out of her mouth.

Pushing me away again, Caroline stood and leant against the car once more, her bottom in my direction.

"Slide your cock in, fuck me, hard," Caroline demanded. I moved forward, held my cock at the base of the shaft. I wasn't sure how I was going to stop myself cumming right now. I slowly rubbed the tip of my cock up and down the outside of Caroline's soaking wet pussy.

Caroline looked back over her shoulder, "Get it in there, now!" Her fingers reaching between her legs and grabbing at my dick. I thrust it in, slowly but as deep as I could. Caroline moaned a "yes".

It really was tricky to hold back and not cum, I could only manage a couple of strokes at a time before pausing. I varied the speed and pressure I used, though Caroline seemed to prefer it when it was slow, hard and deep.

I could tell Caroline knew I was struggling to hold back, she was almost tormenting me. Looking over her shoulder and demanding to be fucked hard. Quickly she pulled herself off my cock.

"Get on the back seat, I'm going to fuck you!"

I opened the door and jumped in, with a slight awkwardness due to my trousers being around my ankles. Caroline followed, straddling me, knees on the seat. There was more than enough room in such a big car like this.

Caroline hovered over my cock, teasing the both of us. She rubbed her pussy against me whilst pushing her breasts in my face, demanding attention for her nipples. She reached down and guided my cock towards the entrance to her pussy, it slid in easily. Caroline pushed all the way down, grinding her clit against my pubic bones, head tilted back, breasts still in my face.

Caroline used my cock like this for quite a while, varying her speed and force, controlling her own pleasure. It wasn't stimulating enough for me to feel the need to come, which she'd clearly worked out. Caroline stopped, climbed off, she hadn't cum, so not sure what she had planned. Manoeuvring herself down onto the floor, Caroline started sucking my cock again.

I looked down to watch. With her hair in a ponytail, nothing obscured the view of this incredibly hot woman with my cock deep down her throat. I could feel her earrings brushing against my skin, hear the noise of her slurping away, gagging. I was swearing under my breath at the pleasure. Caroline stopped and looked up, our eyes met, a broad smile appearing on her face.

"I'm sure I can get it even harder," she declared and with that she did. My breath kept quickening. Every time I felt it wouldn't take much more for me to come, Caroline would ease up or stop, the brief pauses allowing the pressure inside me to subside. Time and time again I thought I was going to come.

————————

Eventually, Caroline stopped, giving the head of my cock a final lick. "I need fucking from behind," was her demand. Caroline stayed where she was and I manoeuvred myself behind her, sliding my cock deep inside her once again. I felt Caroline reach between her legs, splaying her fingers either side of my cock so she could feel it thrusting into her.

I knew it was going to take a lot of concentration to stop myself coming, it was just so horny to fuck Caroline like this.

"Pull my hair," she commanded. I took a hold of her ponytail, pulling her head back as I pushed forward with my hips.

"Harder!" I withdrew and slammed forward as hard as I could, pulling with some force on Caroline's hair. "Yes." she cried, "again!" I only managed it twice more before I had to pull out. A couple of seconds longer and I would have come. Caroline looked over her shoulder, not at all disappointed, more a smug kind of look on her face. She spun herself over and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Come on, I want to watch your cock sliding in and out." Grabbing at my shirt she pulled me towards her. Caroline guided my cock with her fingers, watching it disappear into her.

I was more in control of myself in this position, not feeling like I was going to come easily. I started to fuck Caroline hard, watching my cock slide in and out, occasionally grinding against her when it was fully inside. Caroline reached down and started to play with her clit, her breathing was getting shallower. I got the sense her orgasm was starting to build, it made me fuck her harder, I was starting to sweat.

I just kept going, fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. It was clear she was getting close, her legs wrapped around me, heels digging into my arse, her nails into me back. Then it happened, she let out a loud cry of "fuck, yes!" Her body shuddered, quivering as the orgasm pulsed through her body. I slowed and pushed deep inside her, holding that position, not moving.

Caroline pushed me off, "Get out of the car, I want that cum!"

I jumped out of the car, followed closely by Caroline. She wasted no time in taking my cock in her mouth, it wasn't going to take long. I was starting to make a fair amount of noise, Caroline just kept going, bringing me closer and closer to coming.

Caroline stopped and looked up, "wank your cock, I want you to come on me!" God, what a thing to hear this horny woman say. Looking down at her on her knees, mouth open, tongue sticking out awaiting my hot sticky load.

I wanked furiously, about 60 seconds later the first spurt shot out of my cock and hit Caroline in the face. Caroline grabbed my cock and aimed it at her chest, the second load covering her tits. She quickly moved to take my cock back in her mouth as another burst of cum explored out. Caroline was looking straight up at me, a devilishly dirty look in her eye.

Caroline proceeded to suck me dry, cleaning every last drop of come from my cock. She wiped the come from her face, licking it slowing from her fingers. "Mmmmm, yum!" Leaving the spunk that had landed in her chest. I'd never have guessed Caroline was this filthy.

I helped Caroline up, then quickly pulled up my trouser. "Best you get me home now!"

Caroline got into the back of the car, not bothering with her dress. I shut both doors and dashed around to the driver's side. Caroline asked for her back which I passed back.

I started then engine, the headlight came on and interior lights faded.

"Turn the rear light on with you," she asked. I looked around before finding the right switch. Caroline had her phone out, taking a selfie, her nipples still rock hard and the remains of my cum still evident. Once she'd done she told me to drive on.

I slowly drove through and out of the car park. I was amazed it has been so quiet. If any cars had passed I'd been oblivious to them. We didn't speak on the way back Caroline sat quietly in the back, her eyes closed.

The roads were very quiet, it was only 20 minutes before I pulled up in front of Caroline's front door. Quickly jumping out and getting the door for her, remembering to pick up her house keys first.

Caroline still looked amazing as she stepped from the car, my cock was starting to twitch again at the sight of her body. I unlocked the front do and held it open for her.

Caroline pauses in front of me. Putting her finger in my lips just as she'd done earlier in the night.

"Now, remember not a word to anyone about tonight. I've told you what to tell Nigel when he asks. Is that understood," she asked.

"Yes, of course, Caroline."

"Good man! You can put my dress on the chair in the hall. I've got your number now, I'm sure I'll be in touch soon when I need your services."

With that, she wished me goodnight and headed up the stairs.

It wasn't a night I'd ever forget. I was hoping the phone call would come very quickly.


12