Fucking My Oddball Bosses Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Decorator whitewashes boss's wife.
4.5k words
4.33
43.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my early 30's, I worked for a while as a painter and decorator on a house owned by a guy called Garry. He was an odd man, pudgy with narrow sly eyes and glasses. Retired from accounting in his early 40's, he had made or scammed a good few million and moved into property management. He owned several large houses in the area and rented them out to professionals. I got the gig because my decorator mate had too many other jobs to bother with it.

I'd been working for a few weeks there stripping rooms, filling cracks, painting and wallpapering etc. He paid me at the end of each day and well too. I was cheaper than a professional decorator but good enough to warrant £100 a day cash in my pocket. I wasn't complaining, it was better than being out of work.

To be honest, I'd grown to dislike Garry over the weeks. He spent years working night and day with only income statements, inventories, spread sheets and tax forms for company. I assumed he hadn't got out much from the age of 18 to the age of 42 when he retired. His social skills had a lot to answer for.

He wouldn't look at you directly in the eye when he was talking to you, always focussing on a point somewhere near your head. Having a conversation was always difficult as he'd tack randomly between different topics with no warning. He was condescending, patronising and revelled in the 'boss/worker' power dimension. Sometimes it felt like he wanted a butler, not a painter and decorator.

He was married to a Doctor by the name of Karen. She was early 40's, curvy and very professional in appearance. I barely saw her while I was working there. To me they seemed distant from each other as even though they'd been married 8 years, they appeared to lead separate lives. Often I wondered if their marriage was more an arrangement than a partnership.

One day he'd gone out to play golf but hadn't told me. Thinking he was home, I went looking for him. Walking into his office, I found his computer still on and open. On the screen was his porn stash, hundreds of pics of mature ladies over 60 years old. Dirty bastard likes his Grannies, I thought. Switching between tabs, I found an online profile of his on a swinging site. He listed himself as 'married but available' and had several conversations open with some couples. By the looks of it, he was playing away on the swinger scene and his wife wasn't involved.

A few days later while edging my brush carefully along a skirting board, Garry came quietly shuffling into the room.

"Can you keep a secret?" He mumbled. I nodded.

"I'm going out later on. To a guys house to fuck his Mrs. I've met them before at a swingers club. I'll be back later on to pay you."

I wondered why he felt the need to tell me. It seemed like another power trip so I just nodded again and gave him the thumbs up. He shuffled out as quietly as he came in.

When he returned he had a shit eating smile on his face. His shifty eyes squinting through his glasses. As he counted out my days wage, he revelled in providing me with snippets of his afternoons activity.

"What a sexy 60 year old she was...£20. Big flabby tits...£40. Sucked my cock in front of her husband like a pro..£60. Nice loose hairy cunt. £80. Took my sperms deep in her knackered bum hole..£100."

Yes, he said sperms.

"You're a lucky guy Garry." I replied trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice as I took my wages off his desk and left.

Over the next few days, he was going out more often and coming back with that same shit eating grin. I assumed he was out fucking the same wife or other wives through his swinging site.

The house was nearing completion and I was looking forward to getting away from there. Walking around the house together, we identified some snags and faults that needed redoing. I calculated about another week of work.

Without any warning he turned and asked me,

"Have you ever done it? Swinging or fucked another mans wife?" His eyes blinking above me.

I took the question in my stride.

"Never been swinging. But yeah I've fucked another blokes wife." I replied.

"In front of him or behind his back?" He persisted.

"Once in front of him. The rest in secret." I answered openly. Garry chuckled and grinned.

"Fucking horny isn't it? Having the husband watching while you fuck his wife." He mused.

I didn't know where he was going with this line of conversation. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Would you fuck Karen? Be honest." He suddenly said, looking at the wall intently.

Trying to look unphased, I caught his eye as close as I could.

"Is this a fucking wind up Garry? She's your Mrs." I reminded him.

"No. Seriously. Would you fuck her? I mean, is she fuckable to you?" He pushed with an eager edge to his voice.

Karen wasn't an unattractive woman, though I'd barely seen her in the time I'd been in the house. Recalling her image she had a homely and kind face with long dark brown hair, striking blue eyes, rounded plump cheeks and full lips. She was on the curvy side around a size 16 or so i guessed, which showed in her full round arse and bust hidden under her work suit. I'd had my share of BBW's in my time and she was no worse than others I'd fucked before.

Figuring Garry didn't have the sense to sack me a week before the job finished, I answered honestly.

"Yes Garry, your wife Karen is very fuckable."

He licked his lips and wagged his finger at me.

"You should come with me to the swingers club next time." He suggested randomly.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows "With Karen?"

"No." Garry frowned. "Just the two of us. She's not into clubs."

The idea of going to a swinging club with him did not appeal.

I laughed it off and picking up my tools, cracked on with the work around the house.

-

The next day was teeming with rain and all the planned work outdoors was rescheduled. This meant working indoors for the day with Garry mooching about. When I arrived he informed me that Karen was working from her home office and to keep the jobs to the downstairs rooms to not disturb her.

It was quiet as I worked through the morning glossing the bay window frames in the large front room. From what I could work out, Garry was in his office while his wife was in hers. Lunchtime arrived and I sat in the kitchen eating a butty and idly reading the paper. Breaking the silence, I heard Garry shout from upstairs.

"Can you come upstairs? There's something to do."

I rolled my eyes. Usually those words and tone meant another odd request .

I washed my hands and brushed flecks of paint and dust from my overalls. Trudging up the stairs, I looked for where Garry was. All four doors leading off the landing were closed.

First I checked his office, opening the door and finding the room empty but for boxes, books, papers and his porn open on the computer again. Then I checked Karens office, again empty but spotlessly organised and clean in contrast.

Walking towards the main bedroom door as I called out his name, Garry opened it and beckoned me in. His sly eyes were gleaming, his smile leering more than ever.

I cautiously walked in the room, the curtains drawn and table lamps switched on.

And there on the bed was Karen wearing a black lacy underwear and suspender set, lying on her side facing us. She smiled timidly at me.

Garry quietly closed the door behind me. I turned to face him.

"Garry, what's going on?" I asked.

"You said she was fuckable." He replied matter of factly.

"So, show me." He continued with a perverted leer on his face.

I turned to Karen. I had to admit she looked good lying there with her pale curvy body on display. My eyes ran over the bountiful swell of her tits in her bra, her soft belly sagging onto the bed and her firm thighs swathed in nylon. My cock began to become alive to the situation and grew quickly into a semi under my overalls.

"Are you serious Garry? Or is this some kind of trick?" I asked.

He simply nodded 'Go on' as he gestured at his wife.

I moved towards the bed and greeted Karen for the first time. We had spent maybe 10 mins in each others company up to now and yet here she was, nervously presented to me by her husband. This definitely felt like another of his odd power displays, a game where his need for control over people had to be satisfied. Even to the point of giving his respectable professional wife to a grubby painter and decorator like me.

"Are you okay with this Karen?" I asked her in all seriousness. I didn't know how far these two were planning to go and I didn't need recriminations later. Part of me suspected Garry might pull the plug at any moment.

Karen looked up and smiled back at me, still nervous but reassuring.

"Yes I am. Don't worry. Make yourself comfortable." She said, patting the bed next to her as she sat up leaning back on her outstretched arms. I noticed for the first time how posh she sounded.

I sat and pulled off my work boots, before sitting next to Karen. Up close I could see she'd made an effort with her make up. Her lips full and inviting, blue eyes framed in tasteful mascara and plump cheeks lightly dusted with blusher. Her tits heaved heavily in her bra and closer inspection revealed she was very busty indeed.

Reaching out I rubbed my hand across her stockinged thigh, feeling the material squeezing and pushing across ample thighs at the top. I saw her eyes semi closed and mouth open and leant in to kiss her. Feeling her breath as I sucked and nibbled on her lips, her tongue flickering onto mine as I brought my hands up to massage her heavy breasts.

I heard Garry moaning softly as I snogged and groped his wife in front of him. I hoped he wouldn't make any more noises. He of course had other plans.

"Open your legs. Let him feel your knickers." He ordered her.

Dutifully Karen opened her chubby thighs, allowing access to her gusset covered pussy.

Moving a hand from her tit, down her belly and between her legs I felt up Karens pussy. I could feel the heat from her most intimate place, a slight dampness where the gusset moulded to the folds of her opening. Running my palm over her crotch, I pushed against her mound and over her clit, my fingers reaching and probing against her slit.

Occasionally I felt her legs twitch, unsure if she was still resistant to performing for her husbands pleasure or whether her body was warming to her task.

Tugging on her bra cups, I pulled her breasts completely free revealing Karens huge tits. They hung low and sagged, her wide big soft pink nipples pointing towards her belly. I held them both, enjoying the contrast of her porcelain flesh being mauled and groped by my dirty paint flecked hands. Weighing and cupping her tits, I guessed they were at least a G-cup. Squeezing them hard and roughly, I felt her big nipples slowly start to pucker and tighten. Her tips were small and pointy, but the areola were around the size of jam jar lids once they'd fully tightened.

I leant down and pulled Karens chest up, my mouth wrapping around her huge nipples. My tongue flicked over her hard tips as I sucked as much flesh into my mouth as I could. Hearing her moan with desire for the first time, I sensed she was enjoying the attention.

"Squeeze them together for him. Let him suck your fat tits and feel between your legs." Garry hissed from the corner of the room.

On command, Karen sat up and cupped her enormous jugs to my face allowing me to feast on her huge tits. As my hands were free to roam, I resumed rubbing her body, roughly running one hand down to her ample thighs and pussy. Running my fingers along her slit again, her knickers were damper than before. Karen was getting into being groped, sucked and touched up by the decorator it seemed.

Deftly, I slid a hand inside her knickers feeling a healthy bush of hair that had been hidden. Running my hand down her slit, her fat juicy lips felt sticky and swollen leaving a trail of her juices on my palm. Using two fingers, I spread her fat pussy lips and opened her hole while my thumb worked her clit. Karens breathing intensified and her body twitched with each stroke over her clit, her eyes shut and mouth open as she breathed heavily.

Karen gasped as I slid two fingers over her open hole and then inside her surprisingly tight cunt. Her reaction was to try and close her thighs around my wrist, but my deep probing and fingering was getting the better of her. Relaxing her legs, Karens' tight pussy stretched around my fingers as I started to pump them slowly and deeply into her. Her juices were flowing now as her wide hips pushed tentatively against my hand.

During this I was still sucking and licking her huge tits and nipples, my saliva covering her flesh and my face as I buried my head into her chest. I carried on fingering her deep, my thumb working a pattern on her swelling clit while her juicy fat cunt bubbled and oozed juices onto my hand. Her breaths were coming much faster now, in rhythm with each stroke of my fingers inside her married pussy.

Garry had unzipped his fly and pulled his penis out as he watched me fingering his wife deep. I looked up and saw the perverted leer on his face as he wanked himself slowly.

"Are you hard yet?" He asked.

"Hard enough to fuck your Mrs Garry, yes." I replied lifting my mouth from Karens hard nipple.

"Is she wet enough to be fucked?"

The sloppy sounds of her pussy being finger fucked gave him the answer. I wondered why he was asking me and not her.

Karen moaned breathlessly to answer him.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Good." Garry exclaimed. "Get your cock out. Fuck her." He was enjoying directing the show judging by the hardness of his thin prick.

Undoing my overalls I lowered them around my ankles, hard on bursting inside my boxers. Karen raised her hand up and felt my thick shaft and bulbous head.

She gasped when she felt its girth and weight.

"Oh my god Garry. He's huge!" She proclaimed with a slight look of awe. Garry stopped rubbing himself.

"How big? Take it out!" He eagerly ordered his wife.

Karen pulled down on my boxers and out sprang 9 inches of thick hard veiny cock. They both gasped as it bobbed up and down centimetres from her face.

"Fucking hell." Garry enthused. "You never told me you were packing that!"

Why would I have? I wondered.

Karen stroked the length of it up and down slowly, flexing her grip over my shaft. Her hands felt good as she drew the thick foreskin over my bulbous head. I watched her licking her lips, eyes transfixed and lusty as she gauged the girth and length of my cock in her hands. She looked over at Garry for the first time since we started, him slight eyed and slowly wanking again. Opening her mouth, Karen maintained gently rolled her tongue over my glans, swirling over the tip and tickling flickering at the eye. Slowly, softly and without losing eye contact with her husband, she closed her full lips over my swelling cock. I groaned as she started with gentle bobbing motions with her head, taking more and more of me into her mouth. Opening her jaw wider, it was obvious she was relishing the challenge of taking my big cock in her mouth. Feeling her tongue play with the underside of my head sent shivers through my body. Karen knew what she was doing and I groaned again as my knees sagged.

She'd taken about a third of my cock in her mouth when Garry suddenly told her to stop.

"No stop! Stop! I didn't tell you to suck his cock." He pouted before pulling a condom packet from his own pocket. Throwing it on the bed, it landed between her outstretched chubby thighs.

"Put that on and fuck her." Garry demanded.

He was such a bossy cunt. I decided I was going to give her a damn good seeing to just to spite him.

Karen opened the packet and rolled the condom onto my engorged cock. It just about reached half way down my shaft.

I told her to take her knickers off and get on all fours, arse over the edge of the bed. Compliantly she raised her hips to remove her soaking underwear, her bushy cunt thrust upwards. As she drew her knees up to reach over her stockinged feet, her red swollen wet gash exposed itself. Turning over, her big arse wobbled and shook as she settled into position. Her chubby thighs bulged at her stocking tops as the suspenders cut deep into the flesh of her arse.

Easing behind Karen, I briefly slid two fingers into her waiting cunt. Wetter than before I was pleased to note. Rubbing my tip against her open hole, I glanced over at Garry who was gripping the head of his cock.

I winked at him as cockily as I could.

"You're right Garry. Fucking another blokes wife in from him is horny as fuck." I mocked slightly.

Then I slid my cock head inside his wife.

She was tight. Very tight for a woman her age and her muscles resisted penetration despite the lubrication of her pussy. I grabbed her wide fleshy hips and pushed firmly into her cunt as Karen gripped the bed sheets at the feeling of her cunt being stretched. Breathing and moaning hard she pushed back against me and then with a sudden pop, my cock broke the resistance and penetrated her deep. Raising her head and shoulders, Karen shouted in pain and pleasure at the feeling of 9 inches of thick cock searing deep into her. Judging from her husband, a big thick cock wasn't something she got to enjoy often.

After letting her get used to the unusual penetration in her pussy, I started pumping my hips against Karens chubby arse. Feeling her cunt grip my thick shaft, my sheathed tip buried deep inside I fucked her with slowly increasing speed and intensity. Her arse cheeks wobbling and rippling each time my body smacked the back of her thick thighs. I could feel her cunt pulsing and contracting as I stretched her. Yelps and screams of pleasure came from her with each thrust into her married hole. Reaching forward, I pulled back her hair raising her head up and shoulders back, pushing out her huge swaying tits and lifting her arse up higher.

Karens cunt felt even tighter now as I rode her hard with long powerful thrusts. I sensed she was close to orgasm and looked down to see her stretched pink lips pouring juices over the condom and spreading down to my root.

Grabbing her arse hard, I stretched her holes further as I fucked her cunt. Turning her hips towards Garry, I let him have a good look of her hole being stretched and her juices running down to my balls. He stood there slack eyed idly pulling on his meagre cock.

Karen's orgasm hit hard as her body shook with convulsions of pleasure. Her chubby thighs, arse, belly and tits all shook with the sensations coming from her stretched cunt. Increasing in intensity, she peaked with a squeal as her cunt flooded and poured her cum over my cock and down her legs. Continuing to thrust into her I pulled back on her hair again and felt her tight pussy spasm hard on me, her arsehole twitching in unison. Releasing her, she sagged down onto the bed gasping and heaving for breath as her climax gradually subsided.

Garry was open mouthed as I spread her open and exposed her red puffy used cunt to him. Cum juice smeared all over her plump lips, engorged clit and glistening amongst her damp pubes. He looked on at his wifes freshly cumming pussy dribbling fluid down the inside of her meaty thigh.

My shaft and pubes were slick with her cum I'd fucked her so deep. I doubted Karen had been fucked like that for a while judging by the intensity of her orgasm. But I hadn't finished yet.

Grabbing Karens ankles, I flipped her onto her back, her belly and tits wobbling like jelly. Pulling her towards the end of the bed I positioned her on the edge, chubby stocking clad thighs wide and ankles high. Making sure her husband could see her hairy dripping gash, I guided my cock to the entrance of Karens cunt again. Still tight but with less resistance than before, her wetness allowed my cock to invade and assault her cunt again.

12