All Comments on 'Driving Lessons'

by Dee_ViantDD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Change in tense?

It was short and sweet, but I got a little confused towards the end when It went from first person to second...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Changes ruin tension!

This would have been a truly hot story, had the author bothered to edit it properly. My guess is that the tale began as a second-person ( I - you ), and was eventually changed into a first-person ( I - he ) narrative, but a few sentences got missed in the editing process.

Unfortunately, those jarring changes in 'person' absolutely destroyed the sexual tension the author was building, in the story.

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
I agree

This story had the makings of a hot narrative, but because of the bad editing, I am left limp and unloaded. I did give 3 stars for the storyline . Please use a editor or find a better one next time and try again. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I loved the change in perspective, nice twist to bring the reader in. Fuck the haters

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
when mom becomes Bride for me

Stepmothers are always a pleasure to step in and decorate the room of her cunt with lot of cum.

I hope my son will do to his stepmother, they are already being processed.

I hope one day he will cuckold me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lazy

Reads like the author got too hot and bothered towards the end and finished quicker than an 18 year old. If you can't even be bothered to read over the story once to notice you accidentally changed perspective in the last couple of paragraphs you just seem lazy. Also, 'mummy' just sounds creepy, 'mum' would have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous