Driving Lessons with Benefits

Story Info
She always wanted to learn to drive, but at what price?
5.3k words
4.34
17.5k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers

DRIVING LESSONS WITH BENEFITS

Monica Sanderson grew up in a broken home. Her Dad walked on the family when she was very young. Her mother worked two jobs to make ends meet, and she grew up with poor self-esteem, always blaming herself for her Dad leaving.

Over many years, she worked on herself and realized it was not her fault, but she never had a strong male authority figure in her life. She married Walter Smith, a very nice man who treated her well, but was not dominant or authoritative in any way.

Now, in her late twenties, she needed to learn to drive because Walter had been in an accident at work and would be off for several months recovering. He always did the driving as her job was just a few blocks away from their house so she could walk.

In her teens she had tried to get her license and failed miserably and got made fun of by the instructor. That scarred her and she never wanted to drive again. So Walter recommended an elite driving school, owned and operated by Max Harlon. His reputation was excellent, and he had helped many drivers earn their licenses on the first try.

Although quite shy and a little naïve still, Monica was a radiant beauty. She was 5'8", had an hourglass figure, with big brown eyes and long brown hair. She normally dressed quite modestly but did have some sexy clothing for special occasions, but they were more of dream occasions rather than real ones. One thing her husband did love was a smooth pussy, so she always kept it shaved for him, which encouraged him to perform oral sex on her regularly.

So now, facing the challenge of going to driving school, and getting her license at her age was terrifying. She never thought she would have to, but here she was, for her first lesson, outside the door of Max' driving school, about to knock. She wore a pair of jeans and a nice blouse, and it was a rather chilly Spring day.

She felt butterflies in her stomach and took a deep breath as she knocked.

"Hello, you must be Monica?" Max said as he opened the door and shook her hand. He was very tall, over 6', probably in his late 40's, and quite a handsome man she thought.

"Oh, um yes, Monica Sanderson, nice to meet you," she said sheepishly and shook his strong hand.

"Max Harlon, Monica, do come in," and he led her into his office. They made small talk for a few minutes and then he said,

"Well, shall we get started with your first lesson?"

"Um, yes, I guess it's time for that," she replied nervously. He took her hand in his.

"Monica, I know you're nervous, and you've shared your history around driving and I totally understand. I promise you, if you listen to me and do what I say, I will make you into a great driver. It's one step at a time, one lesson at a time, but if you trust me, you will do great, ok?" he tried to sound reassuring.

She nodded, "Yes Max, thank you, I will do my best."

"Good, promise me you will do what I say and trust my process," he instructed.

"Yes Max, I promise to trust you and to follow your process," she replied back.

"Good, then you will do just fine. Come, let's go," and he held her hand in his, which she found kind of odd, but didn't question him, as he led her outside and to the back parking lot where his car was waiting.

"Hop in," he said, opening the driver's door for her. She hopped in and he went around and got in the passenger side.

"Now Monica, I know you've passed your written test, so you understand the rules of the road and the road signs, and that's great. But the practical lessons are far more important. Listen carefully," he said and for several minutes talked about the car and all the controls and made sure she knew what they all were for and how to work them.

He had her drive very slowly around the parking lot for a while, just to get comfortable and build some confidence. On this Saturday morning it was empty so really quite safe.

As the lesson was ending, he felt they had built enough rapport to push the boundaries somewhat.

"Monica, you've done very well today for your first lesson. I'm quite proud of you," he said and patted her knee.

"Thank you Max, you are such a good teacher. I feel so confident and I actually drove the car!" she replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, you did great," he said, facing her and brushing her hair off of her face. We will meet again on Monday, right?"

"Yes, at 2:00 pm. I have it on my calendar," she replied.

"Good, and Monica, one point of correction for today. I noticed you were a little slow moving from the brake to the gas, and vice versa. We will work on that, but it needs to be a little faster. I think maybe, these tight jeans were part of the problem," he said, touching her leg. He saw the look of concern on her face.

"It's ok, you didn't know. But for Monday, and all lessons after that, until you are an expert at going from gas to brake, I recommend you wear a mini skirt for your lessons with me. Do you own a mini skirt?"

"Oh, um, well yes I do, but is that really necessary?" she didn't wear mini skirts very often, and didn't like exposing herself like that.

"It is Monica. It will give your legs greater mobility for opening and moving back and forth between the pedals. It's safer, better for you, and it will be easier to drive. And don't worry about feeling exposed or anything. It's not about that. You can wear whatever panties you wish. Ok?" he said.

She felt very embarrassed and humiliated and blushed deeply when she heard him refer to her being exposed and him referencing her panties. "Um, yes, Max, ok, if you recommend it I will do it, I trust you," she said smiling.

"Good, I'm glad. I know what I'm doing, so it's good you trust me. The mini skirt should be as short as possible. The shorter the better, giving your legs fully mobility. And, no stockings either. Understand?" He spoke quite sternly at the end.

She nodded, and blushed, thinking of herself in a short skirt with bare legs.

"Um, yes Max, I understand. I'm not sure how short my shortest skirt is, I don't wear them that often, but I will see what I have," she replied sheepishly.

"Good, just whatever you have is fine," he reassured her. "See you Monday," and he shook her hand and they exited the car and she hopped on the bus to go home, worried about wearing a short mini skirt with bare legs. She didn't understand why she couldn't wear stockings or leggings, but she didn't want to ask him.

Monday came quickly, and she showered and shaved her legs smooth. She got her husband his lunch, as he was still in a wheelchair, and then headed into her closet. She found an old mini skirt he had bought her when the first got married, and she had forgotten all about it. She put it on and it was indeed very short. Only about six inches below her waist. She felt like a harlot wearing it, but remembered Max's instructions about the shortest one she had. She did not want to upset him and so she left it on. She looked for an appropriate pair of panties to wear under it. She had a few thongs, but would never wear one of those under this skirt. She found a nice bikini style panty that she liked so she put it on under her skirt.

She took a deep breath and knew Walter would never approve, and would ask a thousand questions, so she put on a pair of sweatpants over top so he wouldn't notice. She didn't feel she was being deceitful, just avoiding unnecessary questions. Besides, it wasn't like she was cheating on him, this was just for driving lessons.

She kissed him goodbye and headed out the door, heading to her 2nd lesson. She stopped on the way and used a washroom to remove her sweatpants and put them into her bag. She really felt quite exposed and slutty with this short mini skirt on and bare legs. In the last block or so walk to Max's office, she noticed many men doing a double take on her or smiling as she walked by. She felt, well, something she hadn't felt in a long time, rather sexy. It made her feel good but she felt like it was wrong also.

She knocked on Max's door and he answered.

"Hello again Monica," and this time he hugged her tight. She hugged him back.

"Well, I see you wore a mini skirt like I requested, and it's a very short one. Good, that will be perfect for our lesson today," he said.

"Thank you Max," she replied. "Yes, it feels a little weird but I want to be able to have the best mobility in my legs like you said. Max smiled, happy that she believed his lie.

"Good, and no stockings as well," he said as he put his arm on her back and guided her outside as they walked to his car. "You really have very nice legs Monica. I hope you don't mind me saying so."

She blushed, and felt already that she was cheating on Walter. She wasn't sure what to say but didn't think Max would be commenting on her body. She wanted to be polite and not upset him, but she wasn't sure if he should be saying that.

"Um, thank you," she said quietly.

He ushered her into the driver's seat and headed to his side around the car. Once inside he started reviewing lessons from the last time, and then they headed out onto the road for a drive. For about 30 minutes she drove and he directed her and praised her along the way. Then they headed back to the parking lot.

Max put his hand on Monica's bare leg, just above her knee.

"Monica, you are doing very well so far. I'm very proud of you and you should be of yourself. You have good basic skills for driving," he said.

She smiled ear to ear, amazed that she could actually drive.

"Thank you so much Max, that makes me feel so good. I'm so nervous all the time, so you have no idea how much that means to me."

He moved some strands of her long hair from her face, resting his hand on her face for a few seconds.

"You're welcome. You've done great, but now we need to have a discussion about a very important topic," he said and removed his hand from her cheek.

"Ok Max, what is it?" she looked concerned.

"Distracted driving," he said. "It's the number one cause of accidents these days Monica, and it's on the rise. People on their cell phones, people honking, pedestrians, speeders, there are a vast amount of things that can distract a driver. Even passengers in their own car. This is a very serious lesson I need you to learn." He paused to see her response.

"Oh, um, ok, Max. I certainly understand that. What do I need to do?" she wanted to never be distracted.

"The key, Monica, is to learn to drive with distractions. For example, in the future, say you have a child in the car, and it's crying, or causing trouble. You need to learn to deal with that while at the same time maintaining control of your vehicle. Or say someone on the sidewalk suddenly jumps out on the road, or a person on a bike goes by. There are innumerable distractions that could cause you to lose control of your vehicle. My job Monica is to teach you to drive through distractions. This is probably the most important part of learning to drive and one we will work on for several weeks. I need you to take this seriously and do what I ask. Is that clear?" He looked very serious and stern as he looked into her big beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh yes Max," she responded nodding. "I don't want to ever lose control and get into an accident. I know I get distracted easily now, so I have to work on that. I will do whatever you say."

"Good," he said. "Because the best way to learn to drive through distractions is to practice with distractions. Now, we are going to drive again, put the car in drive and start driving the same route we just did, and while you are driving I'm going to attempt to distract you. I may do different things and I may surprise you, but you MUST focus on the road at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes Max," she reassured him. "I understand, I will do my best to focus," she said, feeling very nervous now at the seriousness of the situation. She took a deep breath and shifted into drive and started moving out onto the road. After a couple of minutes Max spoke again.

"Good Monica, now remember, whatever I do, you NEED to FOCUS on driving. Understand?"

"Yes I understand," she replied, determined to do well. Suddenly she felt Max's hand on her right thigh, just above her knee.

"Monica, keep your right foot on the gas, keep driving this speed. You are doing good. Now, open your legs, wide." She shuddered at the thought, and his hand still on her leg, but she obeyed, and opened her legs as wide as she could in the car.

"Good, now keep driving, turn right up here at Palmer Avenue," Max instructed.

"Yes Max," she said, nervous and her heartbeat was increasing. As soon as she turned, Max slid his hand up her leg, under her mini skirt, and rested two fingers against her panties, right in front of her clit. She gasped.

"You remember your commitment?" he asked. She was breathing heavy, but nodded slowly.

"Yes, um, yes.. I remember," she said, trying to focus on the road, afraid of what he was going to do next.

Max began rubbing her clit through her thin panties, and she immediately reacted.

"Ooohhhhh, Max.. stop.. " she took one hand off of the wheel and grabbed his hand under her skirt.

"Monica! NEVER, EVER, EVER TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE WHEEL!" He shouted at her so loud she started crying and immediately put her hand back on the wheel..

"I'm sorry, sorry, Max.. I'm sorry, it's just that, um, Max.. " before she could finish her sentence he interrupted.

"Monica, relax. Take a deep breath." She did. He continued. "Monica, I'm trying to distract you, that's all. You need to focus. If you remove your hand from the wheel, you could crash, killing us both or someone else. Concentrate!" he was still speaking very sternly.

She wanted to wipe her tears away but she was so afraid to take her hands off the wheel she didn't dare. She nodded. She felt so embarrassed and dirty. No man had touched her there besides her husband.

"Yes Max. Sorry.." was all she said and bit her lip as he was still rubbing her clit through her panties and she was getting wet. She drove on, and tried her best to not focus on what he was doing between her legs.

"You're doing well Monica, but this is a process. Now keep focused," and she nodded again, letting out a very soft moan. Suddenly she gasped, "Ahhhh" out loud as Max's fingers found the edge of her panties and slid inside, and he began rubbing her bare clit.

"Oh God Max! Nooo! Please.. my husband.. I'm married.. Ooooooohhhh" she shuddered in her seat.

"Monica, this has nothing to do with you being married. You need to learn to drive through distractions and this is the best way. Now trust me please!" he said in a scolding tone and continued rubbing her bare clit. She was getting very wet now and moaning and fighting to keep her focus.

She had never felt another's man fingers on her clit, as she had married Walter right after high school and he was her first. She shuddered as her driving instructor fingered her clit a little faster. She couldn't believe this was happening and now knew why Max wanted her to wear a short skirt. She felt a fire burning in her loins and was very turned on. She swerved slightly and tried to correct.

Max looked up with disappointment in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Max. I'm sorry.. Ahhhh, ouhhhh, I can't focuss. Oh God.. Max. Oh god" she said as he continued his assault on her clit.

"You're doing good Monica, keep focusing," he said calmly. "Raise your hips for a moment," he instructed, and she grabbed the wheel tight and she obeyed. In that instant he slid her panties off of her bum and down to her knees, carefully down her legs and off her feet. He put them on the seat beside him and then went back to rubbing her now naked clit.

A minute passed and she said,

"Oh Max, I can't.. I'm , um, oh Max. Noo.. I'm going to have an orgasm if you don't stop. Please Max! Ahhhhh," she cried out. She blushed bright red and was ashamed, and did not want to have an orgasm in front of Max. She felt this was incredibly whorish.

"Pull over here into this church parking lot," he instructed, pointing. She obeyed and barely managed to get into a parking spot. She shifted into park and grabbed the door with one hand and the steering wheel with the other. Her body was shaking now.

Max continued rubbing her naked clit and her skirt was now up around her waist, and her naked pussy was exposed to him, which made her more embarrassed and more turned on.

"Oooooohhhh Maxxx. Oohh, I'm going to have an orgasm. Please you must stop now!" She bit her lip hard and fought with everything she had in her not to orgasm in front of Max. Her face was red with determination.

"No Monica, you need this. You need this to release. An orgasm means endorphins are released into your body and your senses will be heightened. You will drive better. Let yourself go, and feel it, experience it, enjoy it," he said, and fingered her clit faster.

She nodded slowly, almost as if she was seeking permission to enjoy this. She grabbed his forearm and shook..

"Oooooohhhhhh, Auhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhhhhh Maxxxxxxxxxx!!!! Oooohhhh, I'm cumming!! Ahhhhh" and tears rolled down her face as she let herself go and shook violently in her seat, orgasming hard. Her cum ran out of her vagina and soaked the car seat, which made her feel even more embarrassed. She came harder than she ever had before in her life.

Max fingered her clit through her orgasm, giving her multiple ones and watched in delight as she lost it, shaking and shuddering and moaning as her cum ran out of her.

"Ooooh Goddd" she said as her orgasm subsided finally, her face full of tears. "Max I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to wet your seat and orgasm like that. I'm so embarrassed!" and was crying into her hands. She had made no attempt to lower her skit and still sat with her bare pussy exposed with all of her wetness.

Max took her hands and made her look at him and wiped her tears.

"Monica, please, do not apologize! Never apologize for orgasming in my presence! That is a very good thing. You let yourself go and you really enjoyed it. You needed that. Don't be embarrassed. You are a very beautiful woman with a very sexy body. You should be very happy right now. Ok?" And he put his finger back on her throbbing clit, rubbing it very gently.

"Ahhh!" she cried out and grabbed his hand with both of hers, but did not pull his finger away.

"Y-Yes Max, thank you. It took me by surprise I guess. Ooohh, I'm still shuddering Max," she said and her body shook again with a mini orgasm.

"Monica, leave your skirt up like this, put the car in drive and let's head back home. I bet you're going to find you drive better!" he said, still stimulating her clit.

She nodded and bit her lip.

"Um, ok Max, but I'm still cumming, just not as much. I'll try," she said. She hated using the word cumming as it made her feel so whorish, but she couldn't help it. She shook as she put it in drive and pulled out of the lot. She was well aware of her surroundings and tried to focus on the road. Max stopped touching her clit but kept his hand in that general area.

"How do you feel now?" he asked her.

"Wide awake! My heart is pounding! I guess energized or something, I'm not sure of the right word," she said, and was driving very well.

"See, Monica. You had a great orgasm and now you are driving much better. Sometimes it takes something different to really make a difference." And he touched her clit again. She jumped. She shuddered and cried out and had another mini orgasm. Her nipples were so hard they were aching.

"Yes Max, I see. Ok. This is all so overwhelming for me. I feel like I've cheated on Walter," she replied. Max put one finger to her pussy lips and pushed very gently, just barely penetrating and exploring the folds of her inner pussy. It was soaked. His thumb was still on her clit.

Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers
12