Driving Lessons with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monica, you are not cheating on Walter. You are taking driving training. You are learning. We are just using different, unorthodox methods to teach you about distracted driving. That's all this is, that's all this will ever be. You love your husband and you shouldn't feel bad. Understand?" And he slid a finger inside her tight pussy waiting for her to answer.

"Oooh Max, your finger is inside me! Ohhh Max! Oh gosh! What are you doing?" she asked, panicking, and trying to focus on the road.

"I'm finger fucking your pussy Monica. Does it feel nice?" She gasped out loud at his language. And his boldness.

"Ohh my.. oh my.. Max.. yes.. it does.. but, you.. oh my.. Yes.. " was all she could say. She turned onto her street and headed for her house.

"Max, my husband, my house, it's just up ahead.. Oh gossh. Oh Max.. Oh stop.. I'm going to orgasm again! I can't," and she was worried her husband would see.

"Don't worry Monica. Pull over in front of your house. My windows are tinted dark nobody can see in. Your husband is in a wheelchair don't forget, he can't get outside right now. Pull over."

And she did, barely, screeching a little bit with the brakes as she stopped. Her pussy was on fire. Max had his forefinger inside her, sliding it in and out, finger fucking her, and his thumb working fast on her clit. She barely was able to put it in park before she exploded again.

"oohh gosssh... Ohhhh MAX Oh Maxx!!" she cried out and grabbed his forearm and dug in her fingers. "ohhhhhh ahhhhh, uhhhhh, I'm orgasming again Max!" and she shuddered and shook and curled her toes and came all over his seat a second time, soaking her thighs in her cum.

Max kept going until she couldn't take any more, and then stopped and pulled his hand out. She was shaking and cumming still.

"Taste this?" he said and put his finger to her mouth. She opened and he put his finger in and she tasted her own juices and shuddered. Max put his finger down to her pussy and shoved it in and out, getting some fresh wetness from her cum and turned her head with his other hand so she had to look at him. He then put his finger to his mouth and tasted her.

"MMmmm, Monica, your pussy tastes great." She gasped, thoroughly embarrassed that another man just tasted her cum. And at his language choice.

As she calmed down she didn't speak. She was so embarrassed. Max turned her head towards his again and spoke.

"Monica, today you did very well. Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. You needed those orgasms and they were part of the lesson. And whatever happens in my car or on our lessons stays between us, understand?"

"Yes Max," she nodded. "I don't even know how I would explain this to my husband anyway. I know it's only part of your lesson but he wouldn't see it that way. I understand why you are doing it, but it's hard to come to grips with," she replied.

"You're right, and you're doing great so far. Ok, you can pull your skirt down and go. Great lesson, I will see you Wednesday?" he said.

"Um, yes, thank you Max." She reached for her panties and he grabbed them away.

"No panties Monica. I'm keeping them as a token of our first appointment," he said.

"Oh, um, really? Um, ok," was all she said. She wanted them back desperately but didn't know what to say to Max. Her pussy was soaked. She explained that she had to put on her sweatpants and he let her do that.

"Sorry about your seat Max. My, um, juices are all over it," she said blushing.

"Don't worry my dear," he replied. "I'll have it cleaned. You were just enjoying yourself, It's fine. And you can call it cum. There is no reason to hold back with language in my presence."

She nodded, and he kissed her on the cheek as she was preparing to leave.

"See you Wednesday, and remember, a short skirt again. We will be practicing driving while being distracted again," he said.

"Ohh Max. you mean? You will be, um, uh, touching me, again? Down there?" she asked, worried.

"We will do lots of things to practice driving distracted Monica, and me touching your clit and/or finger fucking your pussy is one of them. It's part of the lesson plan." He said it with such a normal tone that she almost thought it was normal. "Monica, look at me," he instructed.

She did but felt his strong penetrating eyes.

"Monica, you have begun on an important journey to learn to drive. Today I touched your clit and I put my finger inside your pussy. And I made you cum, very hard, twice. I hope this does not make you uncomfortable. But this is part of the lesson. In our future lessons, I will be putting my finger inside your pussy again, and touching your clit again, and giving you more orgasms. There may be more that I do. It depends on how you progress and what I feel is appropriate at the time. I may touch your bare nipples, I may require you to drive naked. I may put your nipples in my mouth if I feel it will help. I may put my tongue on your clit or inside your pussy. And inside your pussy is not just limited necessarily to my tongue or fingers. NOTHING is off limits when it comes to making sure you are the best driver possible, and a safe driver. You need to submit to this, and agree to it. It may make you uncomfortable, but it's necessary. Do you understand?" He looked at her sternly.

"Um, yes, I understand Max. But I don't want to agree to that. Max you are asking me to let you do anything you want to me, um, sexually. How can I agree? I would be cheating on my husband. I did not think learning to drive would involve this type of interaction. I feel like such a cheap whore for what I let you do to me today. I understand what you are saying but this feels very, very wrong. I hope you understand. My husband is the only one that, um, well, touches me in those ways," she said, trying to sound sincere and assertive, but her voice wavered several times.

Max merely nodded and smiled. He took her hand in his. "Yes, I understand Monica. I understand completely. Submitting yourself to another man like that must feel very wrong and overwhelming. I just don't look at it that way. I know for you it's very sexual. For me, it's merely a lesson. Monica I've done this with dozens of women over the years, who I know can proudly say are excellent, licensed drivers. If you can learn to drive steadily through intense orgasms, you can drive through anything. Perhaps this is too much for you though, perhaps I'm the wrong teacher." He said the last part sternly and looked down at his notes on a clipboard, releasing her hand abruptly.

For several seconds they sat in silence and Monica felt terrible. She wanted Max's approval on some level, and she really wanted to learn to drive. But how could she submit herself to him in this way. She thought about what he said and tried to convince herself this really was about learning to drive through distractions, and not sexual. She felt so conflicted, but was so excited at the driving progress she had made. She sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry Max, I didn't mean to upset you. I do want to continue our lessons. You are a great teacher, and soon I will have my license, I hope." She said the last part to convince herself this treatment was only temporary, and maybe she could endure it.

Max looked back at her, put his clipboard down and smiled again. "Good, I'm glad to hear that Monica. You are a great student and I would like to continue. Remember, this is about learning to drive through distractions. And that's all. So, do you agree then to submit yourself to me, including your body, and especially your pussy, for WHATEVER I deem is necessary for your driving lessons?" he asked.

She swallowed hard and did not want to agree. But she knew it was his only way. Slowly, reluctantly, she nodded,

"Yes Max," she said softly, unable to make eye contact with him and looking down at the floor.

"Look at me and Say it," he instructed. She hesitated and struggled to look up and say the words. Finally, she did, and felt so vulnerable staring into his big brown eyes.

"Um,, I agree, Max, to um, uh, submit to you, uhh, including my body for whatever you decide is necessary for my driving lessons," she felt she had committed to too much and immediately regretted it.

"Good, and especially your pussy, right?" he followed up. She nodded slowly.

"I need you to say it Monica, this is an oral contract and I trust you are serious if you say it out loud," he instructed.

She squirmed and paused, struggling to say the words out loud. "Yes Max, um, especially, um, my pussy," she said and shuddered.

"Good, that's excellent," he said. "You may go now."

"Oh, um, ok.." she said shyly and felt anticipation, fear and anxiety about the next session. "Um, see you Wednesday," she said and left the car.

She walked up the driveway in shame, but very satisfied. She spread her legs more than normal and looked a little odd as she was trying to manage her soaked pussy and thighs without her panties. She really hoped her husband was sleeping and she could sneak into the shower quickly.

She dreaded, and in some ways looked forward to her next session.


12