Driving Me Insane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arched his back and reached for her hair. Her young warm mouth drove him crazy. He caressed her freshly waxed arms and legs.

"Ohhh stop stop stop! Stop!" He was almost about to cum when he lifted her head off his dick and got on top of her.

He took a moment to control himself and then started sucking her tits. His hand moved back to her shaven pussy that invited him to lick. He licked his way through her stomach till the cunt.

"Ummm you did this for me!" He inquired.

Ramsha blushed and looked away. He then started licking her pussy while lifting her legs in the air. His tongue easily found her clit and he sucked on it like a hungry kitten.

"Oh yesss, keep going!"

Ahmad Ali's rough beard made Ramsha's sensations even stronger. She held his hair in her hands and pushed him in deeper.

"Oh god! Chacha, fuck mee! I can't take it anymore!"

"Fuck me, please!"

Ahmad Ali crawled up to her and brought his face to close to hers. She though he wanted to kiss her so she raised her head. Instead, he laughed and turned her around. She was surprised at the old man's strength.

He then pulled her up in the doggy position and spanked her.

"Tonight, I'll fuck you like the bitch you are!" He roared. "And I'm not wearing that shit thing...condom or whatever!"

"It's okay. Just ahh fuck me!"

"Whatever you say, madam!"

He entered her slowly, giving mild thrusts.

"Ahhhh!"

Ahmad Ali then picked up pace and started fucking her faster and harder.

"Ohh good this feellls so gooddd!"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes oh yess!"

"Does your white boyfriend fuck you so good?"

She didn't reply.

"Answer me!" He spanked her.

"No oh nooo!"

"So you're pussy belongs to me now?"

"Ahhhhh!"

"That's not an answer. Say yes or no!" He pulled her hair.

"Oh my goooood. Yes, it's yourss! Just don't stop!"

"You prefer Muslim dick over white dick?"

"Yesss. I prefer Muslim dick over white dick!"

Ahmad Ali squeezed her boobs tightly and spanked her with every thrust. She was delirious in pleasure, almost hypnotised. Ahmad Ali felt that as a nice opportunity to make her say whatever he wanted to.

"Will you ever take a white dick again?"

She didn't reply.

Ahmad Ali removed his dick and pulled her by her hair. He brought her to the side of the bed and made her stand up. He then gave her a wild bite on her neck.

"Answer me when I fucking ask something!"

"Oh no no no no. I won't!"

"You won't what?"

Ahmad Ali bend her over at the edge of the bed and entered her again.

"I won't fuck a white dick again!"

"That's good!"

"Oh god oh god oh god!"

Ramsha came hard...from penetration! This was so unusual for her.

And apparently, this last cry from the young girl, his boss' daughter, was too much for Ahmad Ali as well as he shot hot spurts of cum deep insider her.

After that wild fucking session, Ramsha and the old man dropped on the bed. She rested her head on his arms, while they both stared towards the roof. He caressed her hair and she ran her fingers across his chest. They were so satiated, as if they had achieved everything they wanted to in their lives.

"Where did you learn...?

"Learn what?"

"To fuck like that?"

"Well, I'm 68 years old!"

"Doesn't feel like it!" She blushed.

Ahmad Ali got on top of her and kissed her.

"You've put me in such a tricky situation! You know that, right?"

"All I wanted was one night. This is...all your doing!"

He kissed her again.

"I love you. I've loved you since you've become this fine young woman. I've always known it's wrong. But my imaan knows that my love is pure!"

He slowly got on top of her and kissed her throat.

"What a pedo!" Ramsha wanted to say this but instead she just moaned.

"Oh chacha!"

"Will you keep calling me that?"

"What else can I call you? You're older than my grandpa!"

"But right now, I am your husband. And the future father of your children."

"Ohhh shut uppp!"

They kissed wildly while Ahmad Ali put his hands around her ass. He lifted her leg and pinched her thigh. Then, with his other hand, he tried to put his little finger inside her ass.

"Your thighs are soo smooth!"

"You like em ahhh?"

"Love them!" He spanked her.

"Aahhhhhh nooo!"

Her hands roamed freely around his body and finally rested at his dick.

"God, how are you hard again?"

"For you, my love, for you!"

Ramsha kissed him hard and climbed on top of him. She stared into his eyes and slowly adjusted his dick. He entered her.

"Your cockkkkkk...it's so thick ummmm!"

She adjusted her hair on one side and locked hands with him. She rode him slowly yet steadily while looking at his ugly face.

Seeing him in so much pleasure aroused her. He looked so innocent and totally mesmerised by her. Chris never loved her like that!

Her eyes then fell upon the suit Chris had given her, which now lay on the floor, crumbled. How lovingly he had gifted it to her and how madly she reacted. She hated ethnic! She hated her culture and her religion. And now, this ugly fucking old man had completely turned her around. She changed everything, for him? For this lowlilfe?

These thoughts turned her on even more and she jumped on his dick faster while tightening the grip around his hands.

"Fuck me! Fuck me ahhh!" Her boobs danced up and down, to the waves of pleasure.

She got down and her hair covered Ahmad Ali's face. Slowly, she kissed him. He brought his hands around her hips and pulled her up and down, while swaying his own hips deeper into her.

"Oh, Ramsha!" They broke the kiss for a second.

"Ahmad jiiii!" For the first time in her life, she called him by his name. Saying chacha just felt to weird in that moment.

"I'm cumming Ramsha!"

"Come on! Cum inside me, please!"

Ahmad Ali obeyed and filled her pussy with his sperm. She took it all in and kissed him passionately.

"Oh, what am I doing? What have I done?" She got off him and lied down on the bed.

The couple slept peacefully until Ramsha woke up thanks to Ahmad Ali's boner once again. The last time, she reluctantly didn't indulge with it, but this time it was different. She looked at the old man. The face which meant so much to her as a child looked so peaceful. She remembered when seeing Ahmad Ali would calm her so much, she always thought he was a part of their family, not a mere employee.

But as she grew, she became indifferent to him, much like she became indifferent to several things in her culture. Now, the same face meant something so bizarre to her. She couldn't name the feeling, but lust was surely a part of it.

She wrapped her hand around his dick and it grew.

"Umm!" She moaned.

She spread her hair on Ahmad Ali's bulging stomach and made her way down to his dick. She gave it a few strokes and then put it in her mouth, hungrily.

Ramsha licked the tip and then took him in deeper and then repeated the trick over and over. Ahmad Ali woke up. Seeing such a gorgeous young girl give you a blowjob early morning can be the dream of any man in the world, but Ahmad Ali wasn't pleased.

"Stop!"

Ramsha didn't listen. She was in a trance.

"I said stop!" He pulled her by the hair. "Mornings are for something different!"

Ramsha was surprised. She was burning with lust but the old man didn't oblige.

"Can't you hear the azaan? First, we pray. Then everything else! Clean yourself and get dressed!"

In a few minutes, Ramsha looked just like she did the day before, before she was defiled, covered from head to toe. Ahmad Ali also wore a cap and then spread a cloth on the floor. They both sat facing the direction of the Holy City.

"Pray with me!" He said folding his hands and folding Ramsha's as well.

It was embarrassing. She had totally forgotten how to pray. She kept looking at him through the corner of her eye.

"Close your eyes!"

Ahmad Ali started reciting the prayers, which gave Ramsha some sort of recollection. She tried to repeat after him. It went on for a few minutes.

Then, Ahmad Ali and Ramsha turned their heads left and right, folded their hands on their eyes, and completed the prayers.

Ramsha felt so serene! She'd never felt this good in her life as an adult. It was as if some divine power had given answers to all her questions about life.

"Thank you!" She said. Ahmad Ali could see the glow on her face and the aura radiating all around her. He knew his strategy had worked. He won.

"Do this daily, 5 times a day, and then you'll see what you've been missing. As humans, god gave us the free will to be whatever we want. But, the closer we are to our true nature, the better it is. He will reward us in the afterlife!"

He looked at Ramsha. She listened to him so innocently with eyes wide open. Seeing her transform so much within days and stand before him dressed like a proper Muslim girl, the night after he fucked her mercilessly, he had won! He thought it was all a dream but it was as real as it gets. Still, to make sure, he squeezed her boobs.

"Ouch!" She was surprised but smiled shyly.

He grinned back and opened his pants. His semi-erect dick popped out.

"Now, where were we?"

He held her shoulder and pushed her down. She gave his dick a few strokes and quickly put it in her mouth. She had waited long enough.

"Oh yess! An obedient girl and a slutty whore, you're the best of both worlds!"

Ahmad Ali desperately wanted to play with her hair, but he was just too horny in that moment. He held the young girl's face by her cheeks and fucked her mouth wildly.

She couldn't breathe properly but it didn't matter. She cupped his balls and took him deeper into her mouth.

"Argghhhh!"

Ramsha could figure from his voice that he was about to cum. She tried to stop and move away, but the old man had held her so strongly that she could do nothing but wait for the inevitable.

Soon, hot and dense shots of cum filled her mouth and trickled down her throat. She felt so disgusting at first that she wanted to puke. However, Ahmad Ali still didn't leave her. However, after the second or third shot, she actually liked the taste. Whether she really liked it or it was the nastiness of it that made her like it, that can't be told.

But the truth is that she gulped down every last drop of cum before Ahmad Ali finally left her head. It was then he realised what he had done, and that made him feel a bit guilty. He lifted her up to apologise for cumming inside her mouth without warning, but instead she smiled at him and kissed him.

"Drop me home!"

***

After that night, Ramsha was a changed woman. She started praying 3 times a day and wearing a hijab regularly. Even her mother hadn't work a hijab so frequently, which made her suspicious of her daughter's change of attitude.

She tried to confront her about it, but Ramsha just said that she had found something that was always missing from her life. Now, Ramsha's mom was liberal, but deep down she was also close to her god. So, this actually made her happy, even though she was anxious about the reason. What gave her the biggest reassurance was that now Ramsha could easily settle in with a Muslim guy and it also made chances of good Muslim families liking her.

But the only Muslim who liked her was Ahmad Ali. He would leave no opportunity to fuck her. They couldn't spend nights together, but would go to cheap motels for quickies, not every day, but whenever they got a chance.

It was a different thing altogether for Chris. He couldn't fathom what was going on. She was distant. And not just that, the whole office was gossiping about what had happened to her.

"She'll be married soon. Hence the change in appearance!" That was the rumour going around the workplace.

Ramsha kept making one excuse or the other to avoid talking to Chris or going to his home. She told him she wanted some peace of mind to think about certain things, and Chris was okay with him. But now the silence was killing him. He wanted to know what was up, if she was even his girlfriend anymore. If she even loved him anymore.

"You! Come with me!" After a few days, Chris had had enough. He saw an opportunity when the office was almost empty and pulled Ramsha by her hand.

"What the fuck, Chris!"

"You're coming with me! After what I've done for you, I deserve an explanation. I promise I won't do anything. Just come home with me!"

"Chris!"

"Please, Ramsha. Just this once and I won't ever bother you again!"

She couldn't say no anymore. She had loved this man and he didn't deserve this. So, she accepted his invitation. They sat in Chris' car and drove to his place.

Meanwhile, as the left, Ahmad Ali looked on in shock and anger. He followed them.

Ramsha sat on a sofa at Chris' home while he went to the kitchen to grab something. He brought a bacon sandwich.

"Tada, your favourite!"

"Chris, I can't eat that!"

"What? It's bacon sandwich! You're saying no to a bacon sandwich?"

"Yes!"

"Ramsha, what the fuck!"

"Chris, I'm a different person now!" She shrugged and looked away.

"What happened? What changed?"

"I don't know!"

"That's not an answer! I want to know. We are...or were, a couple! You don't suddenly change so much in a relationship, and expect the other person to be okay with it. I'm dying here and you..."

"Oh really?" Ramsha looked at him in anger. "Don't get me started, Chris!"

"No, please start!"

"I told you about the situation at my home and you did absolutely nothing. Didn't even assure me that you'd marry me. That's allowed in a relationship? You left me alone to fight off my parents. I'm lucky, and you're lucky as well that I'm not married to that Sarfraz guy already. I'm sorry but that moment led to this. You chickened out, and what's the guarantee that you won't chicken out again? I already love you so much and it will only get deeper. But, but, at the end moment your commitment issues would come up and I will HAVE to marry someone else."

Ramsha was in tears as she spoke.

"That would be devastating. So, it's better...it's better if we start taking a step back sooner. I don't wanna put any burden on you and I don't want to destroy my own life either. My mental health was in ruins the past week. That's when I found my religion. It's the only thing saving me right now. And I will only do what's right by my Holy Book. So, please, just let me go!"

"Ramsha. Oh, baby, I'm so sorry!" Chris kissed her wet cheeks. "I...I wasn't sure, but I'm sure as fuck now. I love you and only you. I'll do anything for you!"

"Actions speak louder than words, Chris!" Ramsha got up to leave but Chris held her hands. He tried to kiss her lips, but she refused.

"I miss you, baby!" Chris squeezed her boobs and took her hand towards his dick.

"Leave me!" Ramsha protested.

"I know you want me to hon!"

He tried to remove her hijab but she slapped his hands and pushed them away. She kept moving her face away from him. He got furious and bit her throat.

"Ouch! What the fuck, Chris! Fuck off!"

She pushed him away and left the room. She felt bad for him but it was all different now. She had promised Ahmad Ali that she wouldn't sleep with Chris again. That promise was pious for her, almost holy.

She wanted to say sorry, but that would've made things even more difficult. So, she pretended to be even more angry.

"I'm leaving! And I quit!"

She resigned then and there. She was young, she could get a new job anytime. Plus her dad's contacts could help her get any job she wanted. But something had changed. She wasn't even sure if she wanted a career anymore. She wanted to be a caring wife, a mother to several kids, and a devout Muslim.

***

Ramsha stormed out from Chris' place. She took out her phone to book an Uber. She couldn't call Ahmad Ali, he would go mad. But, to her surprise, Ahmad Ali was already outside, waiting for her.

Her legs trembled. She couldn't walk straight. She could see Ahmad Ali's eyes piercing through her through the rearview mirror. It made her legs even weaker, and she barely reached her car. Quietly, she opened the door and sat inside. Her heart was beating so loudly that all the sounds around her fell faint.

Ahmad Ali didn't say anything to her and started driving aimlessly. Once they were on a deserted road, he slowed down the car.

"Did you fuck him?" He inquired.

"No, I did not!"

"Then why did you go to his place?"

"What is it to you?"

Ahmad Ali didn't speak, he just stared at her angrily.

"You are not my fucking boyfriend, okay? You are my employee! Don't forget!" Ramsha wasn't in the mood to take shit from Ahmad Ali after all that happened with Chris.

"I am asking you for the last time. Did you fuck him?"

"I did not!"

"Did you fuck him?" Ahmad Ali stopped the car and shouted at her. Her confidence faltered and she realised once again that she couldn't overpower Ahmad Ali. He controlled her. She was his puppet. Even though, he was her employee.

"Why don't you come and check?" She replied bluntly.

Ramsha removed her hijab angrily and shook her hair, adjusting them on her right shoulder. Then, she removed her salwar and panties and spread her legs, on the fucking road!

"Come on!"

Ahmad Ali quickly turned the car to the closest backstreet. He parked the car and got in the backseat. It was difficult for him to adjust owing to his protruding belly, but he squeezed in. He removed his pants and kissed Ramsha. His dick popped up instantly.

He didn't waste and time and quickly entered her.

"Uhmmm!" She squealed.

The car shook as Ahmad Ali grilled into Ramsha. Her long nails scratched against the window as her other hand dug deep into Ahmad Ali's back.

"So, what do you think? Did I fuck him?"

"I don't think so!" Ahmad Ali removed Ramsha's kameez and bra to make her completely naked.

This was crossing all limits. Not only was he fucking his boss' daughter, a gorgeous goddess 40 years younger to her, but he was fucking her in the streets. The adrenaline filled his balls with energy. He felt like the most powerful man on the planet. And his power showed in the strength with which he fucked that young woman.

He knew she would never enjoy any other dick in the world. She was his. Territory marked!

"I did not! I can't fuck anyone apart from you! Ahhhhh, faster...slow slow baby!"

Ramsha's words just reaffirmed what Ahmad Ali was feeling. He went even wilder and pushed deeper into her. The street was empty, but he was sure that people far away could hear Ramsha's moans.

"You are a sex god, chacha!" Switching between chacha and baby made Ramsha feel the kink. She was loving it.

She wrapped her legs around him and kissed her passionately.

"Fuck me, ahhh! Make me yours, please...yours!"

"Just mine!" Ahmad Ali squeezed her boobs.

"Just yours!"

They looked into each other's eyes for a minute and kissed. Right then, they both came together, as was custom for them. Ramsha held Ahmad Ali's asscheeks and pushed him deeper to take every drop of cum.

***

The next Sunday, Ramsha made some excuse at home to go out with Ahmad Ali. They went for a picnic. That day, the plan was to fuck in a park.

They walked hand in hand, despite the odd gazes of everyone in the park. Looks of surprise, disgust, bewilderment greeted them everywhere. Finally, they found a secluded spot. Ramsha stripped down to a bikini and Ahmad Ali was just in his shorts.

They sunbathed while hugging and kissing each other. Then, they had tea and snacks and then lied down lazily. While lying down, they kept frisking each other which made the moment a bit hotter. One thing led to another and soon, Ramsha was on top of him with his dick inside her.

"Take me, baby!"

After they had fucked on that street, Ramsha's kink of having sex in public kept getting stronger. Now, this was an all-new level.