Driving Me Insane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've no fear at all, girl! Someone might just walk in!"

"I don't careeee ahhhhh! I want everyone to see. How this old man manipulated and hypnotised this babe!"

"Oh really? I hypnotised you? Let's see!"

Ahmad Ali surprised Ramsha by getting up. While his dick was still inside her, he carried her across the park. They walked like this for a few steps.

"Ummmm my virile old man...You're soo hottt!"

Ahmad Ali then placed her back against a tree, lifted her leg and thrusted his dick into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me oh yesss!" Ramsha shouted.

Ahmad Ali then turned her around and bent her down.

"Whore! My whore!" He spanked her ass hard.

"Yaaa your whoreee! Come back inside me please, hurry!"

Ahmad Ali fucked her hard and pulled her hair. She was completely bent at a 90 degree angle and was hugging a tree as waves of ecstasy released from her genitals.

"Oi mate, what the fuck's going on there?"

Suddenly, a cop arrived on the scene. They were being so loud, someone must've complained.

"Oh shit!" Ahmad Ali panicked. He held Ramsha's hand and they both ran off, naked.

Ramsha kept laughing all the way, while the old man was panting in fear...and because of his age. Finally, they found a place where they felt that the copper wasn't following them. Ahmad Ali dropped on the floor. Ramsha laughed and kissed him.

"Hahahah! I'm sure he thought a grandad was fucking his grandkid. The look on his face oh my god...haha!"

She was so full of life. She didn't care about anything in the world except this old man. He meant everything to her. Her happiness! She wanted to stay naked in his arms forever. Fucking, kissing, smiling...and in love. Love? Was it really love she felt for him?

"Let's grab our clothes and fuck off!" She shook off the thought and spoke.

They walked back naked to their previous spot. After picking up their stuff and getting dressed, they headed home. When they reached her street, Ramsha suddenly asked him to stop the car.

"I want something before you drop me."

"What is it?" Ahmad Ali asked.

She got up and went to the front seat. He couldn't understand what was happening. While sitting next to him, he looked into his eyes sluttily. He still didn't understand.

Then, she held his crotch and unzipped his pants.

"I want this!"

"Ramsha, beta, we're so close to your home!"

"Makes it even better!"

She quickly took him into his mouth. He wasn't that erect but his dick grew with the wetness of her tongue. She loved it. She stroked his dick with her hands which made it even firmer. Then she licked it from top to bottom, pouting her lips at the tip.

Ahmad Ali's hands disappeared in her soft hair. Then, as things got hotter, he began moving her head up and down.

"Oh Ramsha!"

She busily sucked him, savouring the taste and every other feeling.

"I'm cumming Ramshaaaa!"

He tried to warn her but she just did an 'ummm' and started sucking him faster. Very soon, he came inside her mouth. A few drops of cum fell on his pants but she quickly gulped down the rest. Whatever was left, she licked it from his dick like ice cream.

"Umm ahhhh...now, the picnic is complete! Thank you!" She kissed him.

Ahmad Ali dropped her home. She walked with glee, singing to herself and smiling, but when she reached home, her happiness turned into shock.

"Hello babe!" Chris smiled at her.

He was sitting there with her father, chatting up. Seeing their body language, it was clear that he had told them everything.

"Hello Chris!" She said questioningly. But as she spoke, a drop of Ahmad Ali's cum drooled down the corner of her lips. She wiped it with her hand and licked it. Oh, how it reminded her of the old man, her only comfort in this complicated situation.

"Your dad said yes, babe! See, there's nothing to be afraid of now!"

***

Reality hit Ramsha like a train! She realised she had been living in a fantasy world all this while. There was simply no world where she could be with Ahmad Ali. Her dad would kill her...and him!

Things moved fast after that day. Ramsha dropped a long message to Ahmad Ali, describing all that she felt. She asked him to resign from the job, so they can't see each other again. He obliged. Surprisingly, he took it very well, which kind of scared Ramsha. He still had those images of her. But a part of her knew that he won't betray her.

Marriage preparations were in full swing at Ramsha's home. When the D-day arrived, she went to the parlour to get ready. When everything was done, she left by herself. She booked an Uber to somewhere. The driver couldn't take her eyes of her. She looked like a royal bride. So, he was surprised when she got down in suburbs, one of the poorest localities of the town.

Ramsha rang the bell of an old, dilapidated house. After a few rings, Ahmad Ali opened the door. He was shocked!

She wore a dark red lehenga with gold embroidery. Her hands were dark with henna. Golden earrings glittered down her ears and tingled with her gorgeous dark brown hair. Her arms were adorned with golden bangles and a heavy necklace complemented it.

Her eyes were dark as the night and her face glowed with make up and love. A large, silverish nose ring extended from her face till the back of her head. There was an orange dupatta draped around her shoulders, which she gracefully got on the top of her head.

"Can we sit?"

Ahmad Ali's room looked sad and dark. There was just one chair in there and the place hadn't been cleaned for a while. He offered the chair to her and sat on the bed, facing the gorgeous young bride.

Sound of bangles clinked in the room as Ramsha got up and walked towards him. She kept looking into his eyes and removed his pyajamas and underpants. Then, to Ahmad Ali's surprise, she removed her own panties.

"I'm getting married today!" She lifted her lehenga and climbed on top of Ahmad Ali.

"But know that I love you. I love you and no one else. And in my heart, you are my husband, forever!"

She adjusted his dick and took him in.

"And today, I want you to become the father of my child!"

"Fuck me, and impregnate me, Ahmad ji. I will carry your legacy inside me for 9 months, and then in the form of a child!"

"Ahhh! I love you so much!"

They kissed madly with tears rolling down the cheeks of both of them.

Ramsha slowly jumped on his dick, taking him all in.

"I want you to leave the country tonight. If you don't I'll put in a complaint against you. Rape!"

She increased the pace and kept kissing his mouth, his cheeks.

"Leave and never see me again! But I'll love you forever. I'll miss your dick. And this pussy ahhhhh will be yours forever!"

Ahmad Ali came inside her for the last time. She kissed him deeply and ran off, holding her lehenga in her hands.

Later that night, she got married to Chris. Everyone was so happy that they thought she was also happy. She smiled, she danced, she celebrated. But, in reality, she just pretended, put up an act while her true love's sperm dripped down her thighs.