Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenn enjoys a shopping trip and fun with Jack.
4.4k words
4.15
6.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had no idea how long she had slept for but the light streaming in around the curtains told her it was at least daytime. She was also then aware of a gentle but insistent tapping on the door. She croaked an invitation to enter and the door opened with Angela beaming a broad smile at her.

"Good morning darling, I hope that you're feeling better. I thought perhaps you might like to come down and join us for breakfast? There's a robe you can pull on hanging on the door in the bathroom, and I popped a pair of slippers by your bed."

Jennifer nodded, saw the door close, she got up and went to the bathroom and spent a few moments on the toilet before washing hands and splashing water on her face, pulling on the robe and slippers then heading downstairs. Clustered around a table were the trio from last night, with Angela ushering her onto a seat, placing a large mug of coffee in her hand and organising some scrambled eggs, bacon & toast.

"So Jack, what's the plan for today then?"

"Well I have a few suggestions. We can rustle up some clean clothes for you to change into and let you get out of the house. First stop will be Carlotta's for some day wear and essentials, plus you can have a look at her dresses for the BAFTA party on Saturday. What was the plan for the award show?"

"Dior were bringing my dress to the hotel, plus my manager had booked hair and makeup."

"So if we don't get you back into your suite for Sunday we can redirect them to here if you'd like..."

"Oh man that is so lovely but I can't impose on you guys any further. You don't need me and all my shit spending any more time with you than absolutely necessary."

Angela swiftly interjected.

"Jennifer darling you are our guest and can stay here as long as you like. Jack will deal with all the logistics for you, you just need to tell us what you want and we will make it happen. Carlotta is a dear friend and has some rather beautiful things, plus the delightful Alex will alter anything for you. She's expecting our call and frankly rather excited to help out. We can get hair and make up sorted for the junket and the party too, so really I will not hear of you leaving just because you feel like you've imposed on us."

Jennifer took a moment, and started to tear up ever so slightly.

"You know I'm so used to having the world revolve around me for these events, and Mandy my Manager does an amazing job of organising it all. I know she was worried out of her mind yesterday until she spoke to you Angela, but you have done so much for me already."

They spent another ten minutes back and forth until Jennifer promised she would take up their invitation if her hotel was still out of commission. Shortly after that Jennifer took a call from her aforementioned Manager, and spent 15 minutes assuring her she was fine and in great hands, whilst discussing new plans. Jennifer then motioned to Jack to take the phone from her.

"Jack! I owe you a huge favour for looking after my girl. Jen says you're taking her shopping and getting her sorted so she can still make the schedule? That's really appreciated and I'll make sure everyone in my office knows what an amazing job you've done here. You can expect a lot more business from LA honey."

Jack returned the phone to Jennifer, who chatted and giggled before saying her farewells and hanging up. She looked Jack briefly in the eye, turned ever so slightly pink and asked him what he was looking at before returning to her eggs and coffee. Debbie disappeared briefly before returning in a nurse's uniform, kissing Jack and Angela farewell before turning to head for the door.

"What don't I get a goodbye kiss too?"

Jennifer was slyly grinning at the blonde who came back towards her and paused. Jennifer took her head in her hands, pulled her close and kissed her gently on the cheek while whispering thank you. Debbie hugged her immediately which was responded in kind, turned and headed to the door, eyes downcast but glancing sideways at Jack as she passed with a smile as bright as the morning sun.

Angela took their guest upstairs and provided some clothes whilst sorting out shampoo and soap, before leaving her in peace. Jennifer started the shower, while pondering what had prompted the affectionate display with the blonde, but a couple of minutes of soaping her body and she remembered last night's ménage à trois which she had observed and got off to, and before long she was masturbating just as she had done after Debbie had tucked her up in bed a few hours before.

Out of the shower she found leggings and a plain white tee shirt left by her hostess, and retrieving the set of clean underwear, socks and trainers from her case she was just about ready to face the day. Downstairs she was met by Angela and Jack, with the redhead giving her apologies as she dashed off to work leaving Jennifer and her driver.

"We can leave whenever you're ready. There's a hat and hoodie for you and we can get to Carlotta's in about half an hour. They've closed the shop for you so you will get complete peace to pick up whatever you need."

Jennifer pulled on the hoodie and hat, then donned a pair of large sunglasses which gave her just about complete anonymity. Out they went to the car with Jennifer eschewing the back seat to sit alongside Jack. She quizzed him on how he knew the store and got a brief summary of his last couple of years, though he skipped the part of taking his nurses shopping and went straight to the Carol Vorderman story, and thus providing a plausible tale as to his relationship with the store. Whilst Jennifer recognised some sizeable gaps in the potted history, she didn't press further...for now.

Jack had phoned ahead and Jennifer was met by Audrey, a gorgeous brunette with Mediterranean features, who hugged Jack before ushering her inside to be met by an older woman who introduced herself as Carlotta and promised that she would find whatever she needed. Jack had meanwhile found another woman whom he of course hugged and introduced Alex the tailor, who promised to fit and adjust anything she needed. Her short spiky hair topped a larger body with a shirt and waistcoat doing little to hide an enormous pair of breasts, but her broad smile and earnest promises were endearing and Jennifer warmed quickly to her.

Jack found a seat quietly in the corner, sat down with his phone and let the team do their work. Jennifer was engrossed in the process, picking out item after item and seemed to be pleased with her choices. Almost an hour later and Jack was contemplating a coffee run when Jennifer appeared in front of him, wearing a gorgeous but simple royal blue cocktail dress.

"What do you think? This is a candidate for the BAFTA party, but not sure about the colour, though I don't want to just wear black again?"

"You look amazing. Depends how bold you want to be. What colour are you wearing to the award show?"

Jennifer was quietly impressed that he even considered that, and told him what Dior had prepared.

"You know one of my very favourite pictures of you is that simple red prom style dress. I just think you rocked the colour, so if you're not sure of the blue, red will undoubtedly do it."

She smiled and turned back to find Audrey holding a similar dress but in scarlet which prompted a squeal of excitement from their guest of honour. Ninety minutes after arriving, Jack was taking a substantial pile of bags to the car as Jennifer gave profuse thanks to everyone. Alex made promises to return later that day with the items she was altering for fitting,

In the car Jennifer was smiling quietly to herself whilst engrossed in her phone. Jack offered a charging cable which she immediately accepted, and with the spell of her online life temporarily broken, she turned to him.

"That was...unexpected. Terrific, and I'm thrilled with what we got. I need more shoes though, and coffee, though not necessarily in that order."

"Starbucks, followed by Oxford Street. Jimmy Choo or Louboutin?"

"Both!"

Jennifer seemed to have now recovered her sparkle, and might even have been enjoying her shopping trip. He stopped for coffee, returned and made a couple of phone calls to the stores ensuring his client would get the full VIP treatment. Jack parked outside the first store and went inside with Jennifer to be met by an effusive and impeccably dressed store manager, who ushered Jennifer away to a private area at the back of the store whilst mouthing a thank you to Jack as he returned to the car as on street parking was not allowed.

Forty five minutes later Jack got a call to pick up his shopper who was carrying three large bags and an even broader grin. By this point however word had got out that a movie star was in the store, and a small crowd had gathered outside. Jennifer though was incredibly gracious and took time to sign a few things and take some selfies, but retired to the car sitting in the back seat this time, and waving to her fans as she pulled away.

"Sorry about that, but that gets very difficult to control once you're on a main shopping street like this."

"Jesus Jack that was fine! Remember I'm a movie star, and that stuff goes with the territory. Beside at least my make up and hair got tidied up at Carlotta's place, so I was presentable. Can we go back to the house so I can hang my stuff up and get organised, plus I need to do some calls and LA will be out of bed now."

So back they went, the drive taking just under an hour with traffic now much busier. Jack noted that he'd got a text from Alex, but didn't read it till they had arrived back. Jack had quietly arranged to get a case matching Jen's trolley case, since he realised she would need it for the return journey. So weighed down with what seemed like a ridiculous number of bags he brought them all in, then up to their guest room.

Jennifer tried to give him cash for the case, but after an extended discussion he agreed to add it to his invoice to the Management Company. Whilst the star busied herself hanging up clothes, Jack excused himself and called Alex who promised to be there in around 90 minutes with the dresses that Jennifer had bought and asked to be tailored.

He walked back in to find his guest posing in some green lingerie in front of a full length mirror. Jack turned pink but she insisted he stay and offer his opinion.

"This thing makes my ass look great don't you think? The bra is so comfortable and picks up the girls nicely..."

Jack spluttered what he thought were appropriate enthusiastic noises, and in between confirmed the appointment with Alex.

"So we have an hour or so on our own Jack. I don't know what it is about this house, but every minute spent here makes me hornier and hornier...I saw enough of your cock last night to know it's got everything you need to give a girl a REALLY good time, and unless I'm mistaken you've fucked most of the women we've met today. Recently too. So tell me Jack, do you find me sexy? Do you think I'm a hot fuckable piece of ass that you just can't wait to drill with that cock? I have to tell you if I don't get laid before the interview this afternoon I will be a mess. So come on big boy, make a girl happy."

Jennifer had stalked the ground between them until, her body was pressed against his. She moaned as she pressed her crotch against his stiffening cock, whilst they kissed, tongues exploring each other. She fumbled the belt and zip and moaned appreciatively as her hand stroked the outline of his cock over his silk boxers. She suddenly dropped to her knees and whipped the boxers down, Jack's cock energetically swelling to its full erect length of eleven inches.

"Oh wow...that's huge. I mean Bradley Cooper is a big fella, but you put him to shame! I have to get a picture and a measuring tape."

"Before we go any further it's really important that you know that you might not be yourself right now Jenn..."

"Debbie told me everything last night. The extra hormones, the special treatment, I know all I need to know. Right now all I need to know is do you want to fuck me or not?"

Jack put his hand in her hair, pulled it towards his quivering cock and she eagerly swallowed, sucking and licking as much as she could. After a couple of minutes, Jack helped her to her feet, and they kissed, this time a little more tenderly. He guided her towards the bed, slipped one strap then the other off her shoulders, and gently pried her nipples out to an appreciative moan of pleasure. Jennifer fumbled with the hooks and slipped it to the ground, her breasts pert and topped by stiff nipples which of course Jack sucked and licked. She stepped back and slid off the thong. Jack laid her down and made to move his head between her thighs.

"I appreciate a good tonguing as the next girl, but my pussy is soaked and I need you inside. Don't make me wait."

He didn't, pausing briefly every couple of inches as Jennifer's moans and nods told him to proceed. He started to slowly and deliberately fuck her, each stroke met with an eager matching thrust, the sounds from both leaving no doubt that the pleasure was shared. Before long Jack was in a good thrusting rhythm, his mouth alternating between nipples, while Jennifer's nails raked over Jack's shoulders. Soon after Jennifer wailed and frantically thrust up and down as her first orgasm smashed into her. Jack paused as she gathered herself, breathing gradually slowing and gentle touches assuring their connection.

"Fuck that was awesome..and you're still hard. Turn me over and spank me big boy, I won't be happy until you've either cum inside or on me, your choice. I'm an international movie star sex symbol baby, I ALWAYS make my partner cum GOOD!"

They both laughed but wasted no time in getting Jennifer onto her knees, and after a few exploratory slaps and a pink ass, Jack was busy holding on to her hips and drilling deep and fast. By now most of his length was ploughing in and out of the gorgeous woman, and Jack could feel his own orgasm bubbling away.

"Tits...I.. want to...cum on...your tits."

Jennifer giggled, but furiously rubbed her clit which triggered her second orgasm, after which she spun round, squeezed her breasts together while Jack barely held on before spurting copious amounts of cum onto what were some of the most famous breasts on the planet. Jenn laughed, her trademark throaty, dirty laugh as she scooped up the cum and made yummy noises as she swallowed.

She collapsed back on the bed, chest heaving, but pulling Jack close as a very satisfied smile was across her face.

"Damn it man, no wonder women are queueing up to fuck you. That is an amazing cock and you really know how to use it. Mandy said she would be sending more business your way, but I think I will be having a quiet word with some of my gal pals who appreciate a good time when they're on the road. Plus I think I'm shooting a movie here in the autumn, and I will make sure Mandy has you assigned as my special assistant."

Jack blushed a little, but smiled and pulled the superstar closer to him.

"That is assuming this is alright with your girlfriend, but Red seemed pretty relaxed last night plus I think she knows women will throw themselves at you all the time. Blondie for sure, the hot Italian chick at the store, and I reckon your foxy little tailor too. Am I wrong?"

Jack smiled and shook his head.

"Angela is amazing and I love her to bits. She's very open sexually and knows exactly how things are. The only rule is I have to tell her everything."

"I figured as much. We can tell her together later then...at least with my uhhh... frustration out of my system, I'll be in good shape for this radio interview, though they are videoing me so I'll need to wear something nice."

"If you're undecided I know a stylist who might be able to help at short notice. She has Holly Willoughby as one of her clients, and I'm sure she would be delighted to help."

"Ooh I remember her. Blonde woman on the morning tv show, great legs, promised we'd go for margaritas the next time I was here."

"Well if I know Holly that's a promise she'll want to keep..."

"Do I even need to ask Jack..."

He smiled, blushed ever so slightly but nodded just the same, with Jennifer noticing the distinct twitch in his cock when she talked about the tv presenter. Jennifer announced that she needed a shower before Alex arrived and headed off towards it, with a sway in her hips that Jack was definitely appreciating, but without an invitation Jack scooped up his clothes and went to his own bedroom, whilst quickly calling Sarah the stylist who distinctly squealed when Jack invited her to help, and promised to be there within the hour, whilst a 2 minute chat with Holly's P.A. got a promise of a call back for a drink date with her boss.

By the time he had showered and changed, and returned to Jennifer's room the star was dressed and had quickly re-done her make up. She had pulled back on the outfit she had worn to go shopping and was busy chatting on the phone. She acknowledged Jack with a smile and he patiently waited until she had finished.

"Mandy sends her love to you Jack, which she promises will be expressed with more work, as well as a slightly more practical expression of her appreciation. Don't ask me, she wouldn't say!"

"So my Stylist friend is on her way, plus I'm expecting a call back from Holly's pa to see if you have time for drinks later on."

At that point the doorbell rang so he excused himself, and returned with a beaming Alex. She was carrying a garment bag with a few items that Alex had swiftly adjusted, so Jennifer dutifully tried on each item and they all fitted her like a glove. Jennifer effusively thanked her and gave her a big hug and posed for a couple of selfies which Alex earnestly promised were just for her, in case she ever needed reminding of the day she fitted a global superstar. The doorbell rang again and in swept Sarah, with a garment bag over her shoulder and practically dancing into the house.

Jack made introductions and Sarah immediately swung into action, producing a couple of outfits from her own bag as well as those that they had acquired in the morning shopping expedition. Alex remained on hand for any last minute adjustments, but it was pretty clear that Sarah and Jennifer were on similar wavelengths and in the end she decided on a couple of outfits, one from Carlotta's and one that she had brought, that needed the tiniest change on a seam which Alex immediately took care of.

Jennifer paused at one point, turned to Jack and smiled.

"This kind of like Charlie's Angels, and you're definitely Bosley."

The three woman stood together in the classic action pose from the tv show, while Jack clicked pictures on everyone's phone. While the trio retrieved their devices and scanned Jack's handiwork, his own phone rang with the tell tale tone of Rachel.

"Hi there! Holly would just love to meet up for drinks and maybe dinner tonight."

Jack relayed the suggestion, and while Jennifer nodded she asked to be given the phone.

"Hi Rachel, right? Tonight is perfect, but would it be okay if I brought a few of the lovely people who've helped me while I'm here. Had such a drama with a missing case, I really want to thank everyone for being so wonderful to me."

Rachel swiftly confirmed, and before he knew it, Jack had a new WhatsApp group with Holly, Angela, Debbie, Audrey, Alex and Sarah as well as Jennifer who insisted on being part of the chat. Jack asked if it would be okay to add Rachel and Laura (Debbie's best friend and a core part of the Florida group, as well as a regular visitor to Jack and Angela's bed), which Jennifer enthusiastically agreed to.

Jack went to the front door as in swept the hair and makeup team, who were swiftly engaged in discussing what Jennifer wanted, so Jack took his cue and left the room, leaving a flurry of activity behind. He sat downstairs and turned on the tv to a 24 hr news channel while answering a couple of messages. He became aware it suddenly becoming quiet, and he glanced at the stairs. There at the bottom was Jennifer, looking 100% a movie star from top to toe. The carefully styled updo, the immaculate makeup with scarlet lipstick, the white silk blouse unbuttoned enough to show the swell of her breasts, the black pencil skirt with a bold brass zip, the black patterned stockings and the black peep toe 6 inch heels with the red soles.

12