Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness me but if you were just going for smart casual I think you might have overshot by a big margin."

Jennifer briefly blushed but smiled warmly.

"Not too shabby, huh? That's quite a team you got together."

Jennifer turned towards the top of the stairs.

"Ladies, Mr Spencer approves. I think I can go do my interview now. Shall we Jack?"

Jack offered Jen his arm which she accepted and they walked out to the car. Jack then politely ushered the collected team out of his house before getting back behind the wheel, where he saw Jennifer messing with her phone taking a couple of selfies.

"We've plenty of time to get to the studio."

"Good. I'm starved Jack and I need something before we get there, but it can't be messy. Find a McDonalds and get me some chicken nuggets please, or all the mic is going to hear is my belly rumbling."

They both laughed but Jack went and found exactly what was being asked for, and parked the car. He came back out with the order a few minutes later to find Jennifer beside the car, taking pictures with a group of young girls who were excitedly chatting and giggling that they got a picture with Katniss Everdeen.

She got back in the car and was handed the order, along with an iced coffee complete with straw, and they headed off.

"That was a really nice thing you did there. The easy thing to do would be to stay in the car, no one would see you with the darkened windows."

"Did you see the young girl in the glasses and the green tee shirt? She was carrying one of the books, so I figured it would be cute to say hi. She practically fainted, but I think I have a fan there now. The other kids kind of appeared out of nowhere, but I try to make time especially for young girls. "

Jack smiled, then almost choked as Jennifer popped a nugget in his mouth and gave him a peck on the cheek, which left a very definite lipstick mark. She wiped it clean, then settled back into her seat.

Before long they arrived at the studios, with Jennifer being met and escorted inside, being treated every inch like the star she was. Jack parked the car and made his way inside, and so was on hand for the interview. He watched with interest as each question, which must have been asked a hundred times already on the press tour was thoughtfully but brightly answered, with broad smiles from the PR rep and the interviewer as Jennifer dazzled in front of the camera. Before he knew it, it was all over and she headed to the PR rep who effusively thanked her and promised to see her the next day for the junket.

Jack took his cue and brought the car to meet Jennifer as she exited the building, with the star carefully gliding onto the back seat as Jack closed the door then quickly got behind the drivers seat and they headed off. At that point they had a couple of hours before their dinner date, so Jack asked Jennifer what she wanted to do.

"Back to get changed. I love these heels but they're very tall and I won't do so well on them after a few tequilas. Plus I'm virtually sewn into this skirt, so no chance of having a proper meal without popping a seam."

So back to the house they headed. They were met at the door by Angela who was walking up the driveway. As Jennifer stepped out she got a wolf whistle from the redhead, which had them both laughing.

"Someone cleaned up nice!"

"Well it did take a very large number of people to do it, but not bad just the same."

Jack got a punch in the arm for his comment, but they all laughed and stepped inside. Jennifer took Angela by the hand.

"Angela honey, do you think you could help me out of these things?"

"I thought you'd never ask darling..."

12