Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 04

Story Info
The pre BAFTA party takes a dark twist, Jack to the rescue.
5.1k words
4.68
4.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning: this story includes an activity that might have led to a sexual assault. It does not happen, but if you might find that upsetting please skip this chapter.

One of the side effects of Jack's treatment which resulted in his large penis was a very regular tendency to morning wood. For Angela it was nothing unusual to feel his erect cock pressed behind her, indeed for any of their regular bed guests Jack's morning erection was something to look forward to. However for Jennifer the sensation of a large hard cock nestled in between her bum cheeks was something not to be ignored, and as she started to come to, she enjoyed grinding back against it. After a couple of minutes she concluded that she was very horny despite having been fucked multiple times the previous day and evening. She briefly contemplated fingering herself, but swiftly decided that if she had time, and her phone indicated that she did, then why waste such a beautiful cock that was clearly ready for her. So pausing only to wriggle out of her shorts and tee shirt and gently rolling jack onto his back and easing down his shorts, she climbed astride.

Jack it appeared was a heavy sleeper and was not disturbed by Jennifer's attentions, but Angela turned her head and smiled as the naked blonde carefully inserted the cock inside her. She started slowly at first, but was soon thrusting her hips up and down and grunting her pleasure with each stroke. Angela now had rolled onto her back and if the movement of the duvet was any guide, was busy masturbating while she watched a globally famous actress fuck her boyfriend. Jennifer had accepted (though certainly did not yet understand) the redheads willingness, indeed keenness to share him with others, but at that moment all she could focus on was her pleasure and what should be a very good orgasm.

Even Jack would not sleep through the now energetic thrusts taking place above him, and he smiled, then started to play with Jennifer's bouncing breasts, which he had decided were actually a good bit larger than he expected. A minute or so more thrusting, some nipple stimulation and her orgasm arrived, her body shaking as she came hard and for a minute or more. Jack continued to thrust up and pumped another load of cum inside her shortly after. Angela came somewhere in between, but pushed Jennifer onto her back and eagerly dived in between her thighs as she started to lick out the creamy contents, which was a new and very visceral experience for the blonde.

The tonguing brought a second orgasm for Jennifer, which had the redhead gripping her thighs as they shook around her. She kissed her way up her body, smiling and placed a lengthy snog on her mouth, which Jennifer abstractly noted did taste of cum but decided that Jack's stuff was not at all unpleasant, and presumed that he ate healthily!

"Ange baby, is he like that EVERY morning? Like every morning?"

"Pretty much. We don't fuck every day, but it'd be a shocking waste of a first class stiffy to ignore it. Besides like I said, I think of the other women as reinforcements and I quite often have help on hand."

Jennifer giggled and kissed the gorgeous redhead beside her, and mock saluted her saying she was reporting for duty, which had them both collapse in hysterics. Jack eventually reminded them that Jennifer was on the clock and needed to get moving for her media day. So reluctantly the trio decamped to shower, and despite a fun 15 minutes of soaping each other's body, and the rather intimate act of the women washing each other's hair, nothing more happened other than clean bodies and happy spirits. Jack quickly dressed in one of his grey suits, white shirt and a lemon coloured tie, and went downstairs to prepare coffee and a light breakfast.

Angela appeared immaculately coiffed as ever in a thoroughly professional looking trouser suit and her hair pinned up in a manner that Jack never quite understood but always liked. Whilst he was pouring coffee, Jennifer appeared in a smart but casual dress with a garment bag and her roller case in tow. Jack shot her a brief but quizzical look whilst Jennifer placed down her things.

"Normally they do hair and make up in my hotel room, but they're going to meet me there. I've got a couple of outfit choices in the bag, plus some underwear and makeup in the case. I'm very particular what they use on my skin so tend to bring my own stuff. Don't worry Jack I'm not moving out!"

Angela stifled a giggle which set off Jennifer laughing, her dirty trademark laugh which Jack had fallen a little in love with. Briefly blushing he handed their superstar guest a large mug of coffee while she helped herself to a croissant and some fruit.

Soon Angela had to depart, so said her farewells and kissed both on the cheek promising to see them later. After the door shut there was a brief silence.

"That's a remarkable woman. No wonder you're in love with her, I think I might be falling for her a little myself."

Jack raised an eyebrow momentarily.

"Oh come on Jack, I can't be the first woman to say that to you. I'm just being honest here. She's adorable...kind of reminds me of Jess Chastain. Delicate bone structure, beautiful smile, but Ange has amazing hair. Don't ever encourage her to get that cut short, it's just gorgeous."

Jack smiled and admitted she was not the first woman to confess her love for his girlfriend.

"I'd be a complete hypocrite if I got upset about that. Angela not only understands but encourages me to express myself sexually. The incredible thing is that she's never jealous not even for a moment. The one and only time that I get grief from her, is if I get to fuck a woman on her free pass list and she isn't invited."

"If that's the only conflict in your relationship then you guys have a really good thing going. You know that don't you?"

"I think about that every single day. Now we should be getting you to the hotel. Cannot blotch my record and have you show up late. I don't want to make it onto Mandy's naughty list."

"Trust me, you don't."

There was something with Jennifer's tone that told him that she had been there before and it was not pleasant. Jack quickly tidied away the breakfast things and took Jennifer's bags out to the car, with the blonde following soon after. She slipped into the backseat to continue the charade of star and driver, but before long was leaning forward with her head just behind Jack's ear, and they happily chatted on the way to hotel where the press junket was taking place. Jack phoned ahead to the movie's PR rep who he knew quite well and gave them an eta for Jennifer, and asked them to make sure she had her large non-fat latte with a scraping of cinnamon ready for their arrival.

Jennifer smiled and gave him a brief affectionate peck on the cheek.

"Someone's been paying attention. You know on the first Hunger Games movie I had this really nice, earnest girl as my assistant, but in ten weeks she never once got my coffee order right. It's the little things that you notice that are just so lovely. And just to be clear, I'm not referring to Edward when I talk about the little things."

Jack had a brief quizzical look on his face. Jennifer gave a slightly frustrated look and a big sigh.

"Yes I've named your cock. You gotta keep up Jack!"

They both laughed, Jennifer with her trademark throaty laugh which Jack now absolutely adored. Before long they were pulling up outside a very posh and extremely expensive hotel in the centre of London, and Jennifer's door was immediately opened by a uniformed man, who offered his hand as she stepped out of the car. Jack got out and motioned to one of the junior valets who immediately collected Jennifer's case and garment bag, but before they had taken more than two steps the PR women met Jennifer and ushered her inside, giving Jack an appreciative nod. He got back in the car and parked it in the underground garage, then made his way inside.

In the lobby he nodded to the concierge who he knew quite well by that point, and one of the valets directed Jack up to the suite where Jennifer was preparing for her day of endlessly repeating interviews. The hair and make up people did their final thing, and Jennifer saw Jack and smiled.

"I'm going to be doing this all day, answering the same six questions over and over again in 10 minute interviews. Really put my acting skills to the test to look interested by #15."

They both laughed at that, with Jack promising to be at the end of the phone if she needed him. Jennifer went to the space where the camera was set up, and Jack went downstairs and ordered some coffee and chilled while he waited for the day to pass. The combination of a couple of magazines, his phone and a good deal of patience helped the day pass quickly.

Around 1pm he got a text asking if he wanted to pop up and share lunch, which he duly did. While they were chatting and munching on sandwiches, the door opened and in stepped Emma Stone, also in London for the BAFTA's. Jennifer squealed with delight as the pair hugged and excitedly talked as though they had not seen each other in months. Jack quietly was packing up and getting ready to leave when Jennifer halted him.

"Where are you going! Ems this is my knight in shining armour, saved me from my lost case and no hotel room."

"Oh so you're Jack...Jenn told me the whole thing. Thanks for looking after my boo, I'd be lost without her. Oh and Jack, you come VERY highly recommended and I'm doing a picture here in the spring. Maybe you could look after me too."

The accompanying wink left Jack in little doubt that Jennifer had shared more than just her travel woes with the stunning redhead, but Jack deftly handed over his business card just the same, politely shaking Emma's hand and assuring her that he would be very pleased to offer his services. Which just made the two women burst out laughing, but before things went any further, the PR team were back ushering Jennifer into place for her afternoon interviews. Jack made to go downstairs when Emma placed her hand on his forearm.

"I'm kind of without a date to the nominee party tonight. Would it be too much trouble to ask you to swing by and pick me up?"

"I'm sure we can do that, it will only take us a little out of our way to the venue. I'll check with Jennifer for times and let the front desk know so they can give you a message."

"Oh don't be silly, here's my number. Text me once you've figured it out and I'll be ready. Jenn and I haven't seen each other in months, it's just so great to be with her. Just get me back here in one piece after."

Jack assured her and as she got in the elevator to go up, Jack took the stairs back down to the lobby, and more coffee. He sent a message to Emma's number introducing himself, and he got a picture message back of the redhead blowing him a kiss. Suddenly chauffeuring his client back and forth from the party just got a little bit more complicated.

After the interviews eventually ended, Jack collected Jennifer and they were on the way back to the house. Jennifer was engrossed in her phone, her fingers dancing across the screen as she responded to messages that had accumulated that afternoon. At one point she openly chuckled, which caused Jack to half turn towards his passenger. Jennifer smiled, tapped another message, then sat back.

"You made quite an impression with Emma today. If it's okay we might stop off for a nightcap after the party, and I'll introduce you properly. She's a single gal right now, but her last boyfriend was a bit of a self centred asshole so I feel very protective of her."

"I've always been a big fan of her work. She's incredibly talented which I think gets missed more often than not because she does the light comedy stuff too."

"I know right! She's so very good at her craft, and so pretty too. I adore her Jack, she might just be my best friend in the business. If things fall right, maybe we could show her a good time later on?"

Jack smiled and nodded, and continued the journey back to the house. They arrived and Jack retrieved the luggage they had brought with them that morning, while Jennifer threw the garment bag over her shoulder, as they stepped through the door they were met with the delicious smell of dinner being cooked, and the combined laughter of Angela and Debbie. The pair were padding around the open plan kitchen, Angela in her signature kimono, Debbie in an apron and it appeared little else.

"Honey I'm home!"

Jennifer boomed our her greeting which was returned with squeals of excitement and Debbie trotting over to kiss both Jack and Jennifer, with the latter giving the nurse's bare bum a playful squeeze, which by the sounds both made was thoroughly appreciated. Jack liberated the garment bag from Jennifer which allowed her to focus on snogging and fondling Debbie, while he smiled warmly at his girlfriend. He subconsciously noted there were six place settings at the dinner table before he headed upstairs, however the sounds coming from another bedroom let him know that Audrey and Laura were busy pleasuring each other. He carefully hung the garment bag in their guest room and left the roller case beside it, and turned just as Debbie and Jennifer stumbled into the room, the star's carefully put together outfit, hair and make up being almost ripped from her body as Debbie eagerly attacked the star who was all but oblivious to Jack's presence.

He discretely stepped out and made his way back downstairs.

"I'm guessing afternoon coffee with the girls went well?"

Angela kissed him tenderly.

"It's a rare afternoon when I can say that I've had more sex than you have, but coffee turned into afternoon cocktails and a decision to come here for dinner. We do plan to eat...eventually."

Angela laughed and they hugged for a moment, before Angela reminding him he had to get his client to the BAFTA party.

"Hmm yes we do. I met Emma Stone today at the hotel. We're collecting her on the way to the party. Her and Jennifer seem very close friends, and she asked for my card..I suspect Ms Lawrence may have been providing a fuller report on how we have looked after her this trip."

Angela winked and proceeded to launch into a 5 minute speech about how much she loved Emma Stone and her work while she messed around in the kitchen. What was unspoken was that there was a decent possibility that Jack might end up in a threesome with the two stars, although if she was the least bit envious she did not show it.

Jack was despatched upstairs to announce that dinner was ready. He popped his head around the door where he had heard Laura and Audrey earlier, and he found the pair looking suitably sweaty and pleased with themselves. They promised to be downstairs shortly while they commenced looking for clothing...wherever it was.

Jack popped his head into the next room and was entertained to see Debbie laying across the bed with her head draped over the edge, while being vigorously and noisily fingered by Jennifer who was enraptured sucking on a nipple, grabbing a breath before switching to its twin. At least until Debbie came, loudly and with her body shaking enough to almost throw Jennifer off her. She lifted her head, as Jennifer gently supported it and kissed her.

"Well that looked fun. Whenever you ladies are ready, my lovely girlfriend has made dinner and it's about ready to serve."

That raised laughter from both women, with Debbie finding her apron and Jennifer jogging across the floor to fetch the robe from the bathroom. They all went downstairs to sit down at table, while Angela served up a lovely vegetarian pasta dish. The conversation was lively, with Jennifer joining in just like one of their friends and not at all as a multi million dollar star.

Laura and Debbie cleared the dishes afterwards, while Jennifer made her apologies and went upstairs to get ready for her party. Audrey and Angela were busy picking out a movie to watch while Jack went to shower and shave, before changing into a dark suit for the evening. He returned downstairs as the quartet of women were relaxing on the couches and settling down for their film. Only a few minutes later, a polite cough got everyone's attention.

"Do you think this will do?"

Jennifer stood in a long red dress, which had a halter neck and was backless. One leg protruded through a long thigh high slit, obviously in stockings atop beautiful silver heels and a matching clutch. Her long hair was draped naturally to her shoulders, framing her face which was made up to perfection.

The quartet on the couch hooted and hollered their appreciation, which made Jennifer blush ever so slightly. Jack walked over and offered his arm before they made their way outside to the car. He whispered in her ear that he thought she looked beautiful which got a smile but also a punch in the arm. Soon they were on their way to pick up Emma Stone, with Jennifer handling communication from the back seat. Jack parked out front, checking that Jennifer was okay while he went inside to collect the actress.

Emma had texted her room number to Jack and he made his way up to the top floor and politely knocked the door. There was a shout of 'just a minute', and eventually the door opened and Emma Stone stood, a vision in a long black dress.

"Whenever you're ready Ms Stone?"

"Oh god please, call me Emma! And thank you for coming to my rescue."

They chatted amiably in the lift before strolling outside, with every head in the lobby turning to see the star on the arm of a nameless and unfamiliar face. Jack opened the door and helped Emma into her seat, with the excited chatter between the two women taking over as they properly caught up and complemented each other on their outfits.

Jack quietly and quickly made his way to the party venue, and it took very little time before they arrived. He spotted the cameras at the red carpet, letting his passengers know and allowing them to take a moment to touch up their makeup. Jack firstly helped Jennifer then Emma who made their way into the venue, standing a metre or two apart on the carpet as the inevitable photos were snapped. Jack retired to the car and drove off, as the venue had no parking on site. He found a side street to sit and waited for the expected couple of hours to pass before being summoned to take home his guests.

He started to receive messages, a couple from home from firstly Angela checking on him then Laura asking about Emma Stone's dress. He got a couple of pictures from Jennifer which included her and Emma, then finally a video message from her although her friend was right beside her with her arm around her waist.

"I want to thank you for letting me ride with my boo to this party, which isn't entirely terrible, apart from having to tell Jude Law that he has no chance of getting into my panties!"

That caused the pair to giggle for a few seconds, then the message resumed.

"So Jenn baby will let you know when to come and pick us up, and just in case I forget to tell you later...I had a really good time tonight."

The message finished with a kiss to camera, then a kiss shared between them. Jack could feel himself getting hard in the moment, but merely replayed the message a couple of times before trying to distract himself from thinking about what now seemed rather likely later on.

Jack eventually got his summons around 9:45, and returned to pick up his passengers a few minutes later. He could see Jennifer at the entrance anxiously looking for him. He swiftly parked the car and strode inside.

"Emma's a little worse for wear. I swear she had one or two gin and tonics and suddenly she was out of it. She's in the ladies room, but I need to get her out of here discretely."

"Let me see her please Jennifer. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything."

Jack spoke briefly with the hotel concierge who quickly organised a wheelchair and cleared the area. He went into the toilet, saw a stall with a leg propping the door open, and found Emma inside, her speech slurred and looking rather inebriated, though conscious and responding to questions. He scooped her up and popped her into the chair, before sending the concierge back out to clear the way. They moved to a side entrance and Jack brought the car around while Jennifer fussed over her friend. They discretely got her into the back seat while Jennifer looked after her. Jack spoke to the concierge and shook hands, an exchange of favours duly agreed and discretion assured. He got in the car, and turned to the women in the back seat.

12