Driving Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry. That is horrible. Do you want to call anyone? Maybe your best friend? Let her know what is going on."

"Yes, I should. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I offered remember?" I handed her my cell and offered to give her privacy. She declined the privacy. Saying she was quite comfortable sitting on me. She did ask me to continue fondling her "tits". I had a job to do so I got to it as she dialed. It is such hard work fondling her tits. She dialed. Someone answered.

"Hi Hugh its Michele, is Nell there? Hello Nell its me. Yes, I know you don't recognize this number. Let me explain. Brian went nuts last night. He destroyed all my stuff. I think he would have beaten me up, so I ran for it. Yes, out the back like we talked about. Yes, through the bushes. My clothes were ripped to shreds by the time I got to the road and I fell into a large mud puddle too. But a really nice guy rescued me. I am at his house now. No, nothing. Because there is nothing here that will fit me. The curse of being tall and big chested. Yes, naked. But so is he. No, no he is very nice. Good looking too. He he. Yes, that too. She want to talk to you." Michele handed the phone to me. I put it on speaker.

"Hello Nell, I have you on speaker so Michele can hear everything we say. My name is Zachary Smith. I will text you my address after the call. What do you want to know?"

"Just what are your intentions with my girl and why are you naked?" She sounded not hostile, but very protective. I instantly liked her.

"I am naked because that is what Michele wants. I was driving naked when I found her and she said since she has nothing to wear I shouldn't dress either. As to my intentions. I want nothing more than to take care of her for as long as she will let me."

"Michele, watermelon."

"Nell, pickles."

"Zack, my girl seems to approve of you. Until I hear otherwise, so do I. She normally has pretty good instincts. But, Brian got through her radar somehow. So I am cautiously optimistic for her. Just so you know I am going to Google you just as soon as we hang up. And beware if I find anything bad I will fly out there and drag her out here." I think I heard an "Amen", probably from Hugh. I couldn't tell if Michele was smiling, as she was still on my lap with her breasts in my hands. But she was I believe giggling. She had a great best friend.

"Yes, Ma'am. Absolutely. And even if you don't need to, you are both welcome in my house anytime. It is an open invitation. No notice required."

"Zack stop."

"What?"

"If you keep that up I will make another mess, soon."

"What is he doing!" Nell was alarmed.

"He has the best tit technique Nell. I have already cum three big times." We heard some very loud laughing from the phone.

"I guess you are in good hands, literally, then. I'll save this number and talk to you soon then girl. Bye bye."

"Bye Nell." She ended the call. "Sorry, there are no secrets between Nell and I. I hope you don't mind?"

"I would hope not. Normally I would ask you to keep graphic descriptions of my dick private, but I think Nell and Hugh will surprise us with a visit and catch me naked anyway. Not to change the subject, but do you have a job you need to get to?"

"No. I have been looking for work, but so far nothing."

"Like I have said, you are welcome here for as long as you want. Don't worry about being a burden either. I make plenty of money to keep us comfortable for a very long time. My investments alone will keep us warm and comfortable in this house forever."

"Are you some kind of Bill Gates or something?"

"No, not that rich. I broker deals for some folks associated with guys like him though. It has made me able to afford a nice house on twenty acres, some "very nice cars" among other things."

"I won't be a kept woman. I need to contribute to our house. Yes, our house. I am staying. I don't like bad boys. So if you start acting like Brian did, I am out the door. Even stark naked in the middle of the day. Deal?"

"Deal. But, your job for the moment is to heal from your injuries. Once I see that your feet are back to being the lovely support they used to be, then we will figure out what your part will be in our house. Deal?"

"Yes, I can agree to that. It just will not take more than two more days. I can't abide doing nothing for long. So, about this nudity thing. At some point I will need to venture beyond the front gate. I need something to wear when I do go outside. Any ideas? Nothing fancy!"

I led her to my office and computer. Online shopping is such a convenient way to shop while you're naked. She soon had a dress, jeans and a couple of T-shirts. I had insisted on the dress so I could take her to a decent restaurant. I also had her log into the local grocery store to stock the pantry. The clothes would arrive in two days and the groceries by the end of the day.

At some point Michele went to scratch an itch on her butt and discovered my pre-cum there. She wiped it off and rubbed it into her breasts. She just smiled at the whole thing. Sort of "look what I caused."

"Well, what do we do now?"

"If you don't mind I think I need a short nap. Care to join me?"

"Of course. I'll hold you and keep you safe from the monsters. I promise not to let you sleep more than 30 minutes. Naps are half an hour, no more. Do you need to do any work today?"

"No, nothing pressing and half an hour is just right. Thank you. Monsters?"

"Something Nell and I have said forever. We kept the monsters away from us. There were some real monsters in the orphanage. Not to worry, those are long gone. Let's get you to bed."

She led us to the bed the way we have been getting her around. I laid down and she spooned up to my back with her arm holding me across my chest. I felt loved and protected. I was asleep with my first exhale. The next thing I was aware of was a hand stroking my dick. I opened my eyes and saw Michele was gently almost lazily stroking my dick.

"So you are awake. I thought I would have to take more drastic measures soon. You fell asleep so fast and hard. I wasn't sure I could wake you so easily."

"Uh, why did you stop?"

"You're awake silly. We have things to do. We need to clean your car. And you need to show me the rest of your house and property."

"Hmm, I have an idea about how to manage that. I'll be right back. Stay on the bed." I went to the office and got the desk chair. "Here you go. Not quite a wheelchair, but it will do around the house and let your feet heal."

She giggled and sat in the chair. I pushed her by the shoulders out the door, across the living room, into the kitchen and out the door into the garage. I gathered up what we needed to clean the seats and piled it all in her lap. Wheeled her to the car and we got to work. I didn't want her on her feet so I did most of the work and she did the vacuuming. That job done I went to the shed for the garden cart. When I brought it into the garage she about broke my eardrums with her laughter. We got her in and off we went on a property tour. My property is well wooded with lots of bushes around the perimeter to give me plenty of privacy. My nearest neighbor is a good distance off but I like to wander around naked and don't want to be arrested for flashing little kids or whoever.

"This is fantastic Zack. Are we OK naked out here?"

"Yes, barring trespassers. Had a landscaper plant bushes all around the border years ago. They are all mature now. We are safe from all but the most dedicated peepers. As far as I care if they want that badly to see my ass they are welcome to peep."

"OK. Maybe you have figured out that I am not that shy. Can't be if you want to be a model. Models change in an out of clothes a lot doing runway work. Not every male is gay in that business and not every female is straight either. But I am picky on who I choose to let fondle me. As I said earlier, you have free access to my tits, I hope forever. If I am not getting too far ahead of things."

I looked down at her and could see she was nervous that she had made an assumption he was not ready for yet. "No, you only said what I have been saying. I am not ready to say "I love you" yet. But I am well on my way to believing that will happen soon. I think we both have been hurt. This time I want to be sure that it is a love that will last forever before I admit to being in love with you. I am sorry if that disappoints you. I don't want to hurt you. You are great. I like everything about you. I like Nell. In my opinion she would not be a friend to someone who wasn't worth her time. She loves you dearly as I expect you love her. I commend you both on your security measures. The code words were awesome. I know you have a challenge and code word if things were not good."

"Yes. As you have said we both have been hurt. As you know the challenge is "Watermelon" and my all clear word is "Pickles", Nell's all clear word is "Carrots" and her panic word is "Dr. Who". And no, Hugh does not know that word and I am trusting you never to tell him. Just as I trust him to never tell you mine."

"I respect that Michele. I also admire that you and Nell set up your challenge and password system. You can sneak it into conversation and the bad guys probably won't be the wiser. Very smart."

"Thank you. Are you tired dragging me around in this cart yet? You must be. Lets go inside."

Just then I heard the gate chime. The groceries were probably being delivered. "That is the gate. Let me go check. Don't go anywhere." I went to the panel by the front door to check who was at the gate. It was not the groceries. It was the police. "Michele, the police are here." With that I ran to the bedroom and ripped the sheet off the bed. I grabbed a pair of shorts and T-shirt too. I gave Michele the sheet and got dress for the first time in front of her. Then I opened the gate and front door to the police.

"Good morning officers. May I help you?"

"Good morning Mr. Smith. May we come inside? Are you alone?"

"Please come inside. No, I have a guest here now. I must apologize for our attire. I am usually very casual at home. And my guest is for the moment without any clothes at all. Her clothes were ruined last night and nothing of mine will fit her. Come this way she is in the back."

"Miss, are you alright?" Both officers turned to me. One of them directed me to stand back and keep silent while they questioned Michele.

"Oh, yes I am quite alright. Zack has been just great. I assume you are here because Brian reported me missing or something. Did you look inside his house? In the trash at his house? If you did you would find all my belongings destroyed. He did that in a fit of jealous rage. Unwarranted I assure you. I had to flee with nothing but the clothes on my back before he started to hit me. Zack found me running in ruined clothes along the road. He brought me here, cleaned and dressed my wounds and has cared for me since then."

"We will need to verify your story of course. You are sure you are not being held here against your will?"

"I am sure. I am in very good hands here with Zack. Thank you for your concern."

"If you are sure. I'll radio this in and someone will check back with you later."

"I wouldn't use the radio officer. Brian is connected. He will find out."

"You're in luck. My sister went through something like this before. My partner and I will go to Mr. Ford's house and check for ourselves. We will discover who is lying. I suspect it is Mr. Ford. Just in case this is not what you say it is, would you consent to coming with us? I will have to cuff Mr. Smith, even if it is for appearances sake. At least I hope it is just for appearances for your sake sir."

I agreed. So they cuffed me. Read me my rights and put me in the back seat of their cruiser. Then they got Michele in beside me. She was still wrapped in the bed sheet. But she put her hand on my leg to comfort me. We traveled to Brian's house. The officers went to the door. I couldn't hear what was said. I did see that they were not going inside. Brian shut the door. The officers saw a big dumpster at the street. They went over to it and opened it. At that point Brian came out of his house yelling at them to get away from the dumpster. He threatened them with all sorts of punishments. I realized that Brian was a cop. That is why Michele didn't want to make a police report. It was Michele's great luck and mine that we had two honorable officers in our corner. The lead officer opened the dumpster. Inside were all of Michele's destroyed belongings. They got her to identify her stuff, which she did. Then they arrested Brian and uncuffed me. They called for another unit to take us home. They would come by later for an official report. Brian was put into the back of the cruiser.

When we got back home there was a note on the gate that the groceries were waiting for my call to be delivered. Seems we missed the first try. I made the call and they brought them to us by dinner time. Of course I had to receive them as Michele was still naked. She teased me that she would bring them into the house, but I reminded her that her feet still needed time to heal. I am not sure if I had let her if she would have answered the door naked or not. I am also not sure if I would have liked for her to do that. I have no experience having a nudist girlfriend. Or maybe it is an exhibitionist girlfriend. I know she liked being naked with me and I with her. I just didn't know how other people fit our particular picture.

Also, after dinner our officers returned. I let them in after dressing again. Michele was again draped in the bed sheet. She went back over her statement while the officers asked questions. Once they were satisfied she signed her statement and the officers left. Michele tossed the sheet away and I stripped out of my clothes. Once again we were both naked. So I sat on the couch and she sat in front of me. Clearly she wanted me to fondle her breasts again. What could I do? Ask a gracious host I fondled her breasts. She is so responsive. She came another three times before she grabbed my dick a bit hard and asked me to stop. I of course continued to fondle her for at least 5 more seconds before stopping. She totally relaxed onto me. Her breath ragged. Her pulse rapid. After awhile I took her to bed. Where this time I spooned her my left hand resting on her right breast. My dick wedged in the crack of her ass. We woke up in the morning in the exact same position. As far as I could tell neither of us had moved the entire night. I know I didn't.

"Good morning Michele."

"Good morning Zack. Make me breakfast?"

"Only if you promise to stay naked all day."

She smiled and said, "Well I was thinking of wearing my business suit and overcoat. But if you insist, I shall remain naked all day."

Nothing much happened that day. We stayed at the house all day. I checked her bandages. Replacing those that needed replacing. She was healing quickly. Much to our relief. I took her outside. I still insisted that she keep her walking to a bare minimum. I was enjoying having a naked Michele near me. The only time I let her have her privacy was when she was using the toilet for more than peeing. I confess to finding the sight of her peeing erotic, sue me. For her part she seemed to be just as happy to see me peeing. Neither of us wanted to be watched or watching the other pooping. I continued to fondle her breasts at every opportunity. And she would jack my dick just short of me cumming. She said she was saving my load until she was healed completely and we could truly make love together.

Two mornings later I proclaimed her healed. She grabbed my hand and took me to the shower. Once inside she soaped me head to toe many times. Once she was finished having her fun, insisted I do the same for her. Right, it took all of no part of any second for me to be all over that request. I washed her hair with my shampoo three times, then put in the conditioner another three times. Three being the magic number I soaped her body head to toe three times as well. Then I rinsed her off and we stepped out of the shower taking turns drying each other. Holding hands we went to the bed and began stroking each others bodies.

I kissed her everywhere forever. I started at her mouth, then her neck, her collar bone seemed to be especially sensitive, down her upper chest to her breasts another especially sensitive area of course, her tummy was next. She was anxious and tried to push me down lower. I resisted, taking my time around her navel. Finally, I skipped over her cunt for her thighs, calves and feet. She sat up and mildly swore at me for skipping her pussy (her word). She even tried hitting me some (lightly of course). When I was good and ready, read when she was about ready to climb the Eiffel Tower without flying to Paris first, I attacked her cunt (my word). I still had not determined if her cunt was always slightly open or not. I must make it a point to figure that out sometime. Right now I had more important things to do. I had a cunt to eat. I licked all around her outer lips for several minutes. When I figured she would truly go insane if I didn't move to her center I moved to her center. Not forgetting about her clit I licked, I sucked, I nipped, I fingered, I found her G-Spot, she gushed drenching me and the bed.

"What the holy fuck! Why have you taken so long to find me or I you? That was simply the most amazing orgasm of my life. If I had an ounce of strength left I would return the favor ten fold. I need to rest. Sorry about the sheets and mattress." With that she passed out. She awoke twenty minutes later. I discovered just how strong she was when she flipped me onto my back and with no foreplay what so ever and sunk my dick into her cunt.

At first I was worried about sand paper, but she was already very well lubricated. She rode me just a very short time as I came almost immediately. Four days of foreplay will do that to a fella. She laughed at me, kissed me and quickly had me back hard and was riding me again. This time I came within two minutes. "Third time had better be the charm my hero." It was. We humped each others brains out for a nice long time then came together. I think I spewed a kidney out my cum hole I cam so hard. "Wow, that was worth the wait! Zack, honey that was very awesome. But I won't be able to stand until dinner. And then I might walk a little funny." She wasn't complaining. She had a big smile on her face. And an aura of satisfaction. If I had looked into a mirror I probably would have seen the same on my face.

We spent the day making love, sleeping, making love, eating to recharge, making love and finally sleeping for the night.

Her new clothes had arrived so we could leave the house. Not that I really wanted to leave the house. As long as we weren't going anywhere we remained naked. I liked being naked and being naked with her. But as luck would have it the phone rang. It was the Assistant District Attorney. She wanted to talk to Michele in her office the next day.

The next day found Michele and I both in the ADA's office not naked. After some pleasantries she informed us that no criminal charges would be made against Brian. He claimed that he had nothing to do with the destruction of Michele's things. And since there were no witnesses that he had destroyed them he was going to walk. It made no sense to me. It made no sense to Michele. It made a little sense to the ADA, even though she didn't like it at all. She had managed to secure a restraining order against Brian. That was supposed to keep him away from our house, Michele and me. We all hoped that that was all that would be needed to live peacefully. And we were for a while. Almost a full year.

Our phone began to ring in the middle of the night. Every night for a month. Nobody was ever on the other end. I downloaded my call log in my lawyer's office and she secured it in her safe. It showed the same number every night, at the same time. Problem was it wasn't Brian's known number. Must be a burner or something she said. She filed a police report on the harassing phone calls. Nothing happened.