Driving Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Michele out to dinner one night. We had a great time. When we got to the Nova it was gone. Or I should say when we got to the place I had left the Nova it was gone. The parking lot attendant said that Mr. Smith had taken it earlier. I told him I was Mr. Smith and that was my car. He looked scared. I called the police. We caught a break. The responding officers were the same two we had at the beginning.

"Hello, officers. We meet again."

"Hello, Zack, Michele. Stolen car I hear. Witnesses?"

"The attendant." The poor kid looked sick. He knew now that he had made a huge mistake.

"It was Detective Ford. He said it was for a case. A drug dealer. That he would have the car back in 10 minutes."

"How do you know it was Det. Ford?"

"He arrested me before. Possession of marijuana."

"Give us a minute Zack."

He went to the cruiser and typed on his machine. Then he called someone on his cell. Then he came back.

"I checked out this "case", there isn't one. Give me the details of the car." I did. She was my baby. I had it all in my phone. Pictures, registration, and insurance. "OK, all reported. When we find it I'll have the lab boys go over it. If we find his fingerprints I think we can get him for GTA."

Of course they found my car. And of course there were no prints. The car had been torched. I was sad. I was pissed off. I was worried just what he might do next.

He was patient. It was another five months before the next attack. It wasn't much of an attack. Pizzas were coming to the house every other hour for days. Every time I called the pizza shop and told them to stop. That we weren't ordering their pizza. Pizza from a different restaurant would come. I felt sorry for the restaurants. They must have been losing a lot of money. Eventually, I had contacted every pizza vendor in the area and set up a code to use if I ever ordered from them. I made another police report about the pizzas. Again nothing happened.

Six months this time. I know Michele is a lot of woman. Beautiful, smart, funny, and naked most of the time. She is also a good cook, lover and very kind. This guy had to be unbalanced though. It was over two years since he forced her to run out of his life. This time I was ready for him. I hired my favorite officers when they were off duty to provide security for us. They suggested two more officers to fill in when they were working. I agreed. So for the last six months we have had four house guests. It was getting tiresome always having to wear clothes at home. Our security staff had caught on early that we would prefer to be naked.

But I discovered that I like to be naked at home when Michele was there and nobody else. She said if I was naked she would be, which means if I was dressed so would she. Of course I would prefer if she was naked. But I discovered also that I really don't want Michele to be naked in front of other people. Call me old fashioned. Anyway, back to Brian. This time Brian totally lost his mind and came at us head on. He followed us in through the front gate after we had been out car shopping. I needed to replace my Nova. I was taking my time to find just the right candidate for restoration.

This trip proved as unsuccessful as the previous trips. That is until Brian almost rammed us going through the gate. Our security never came through the gate. They parked off an access road in the back. I gave them access to the 69 Camaro should they need to chase anyone. I noticed right away that he followed us in through the gate. I hit the silent alarm button the simultaneously alerted the security team and began audio and visual recording on hidden cameras throughout the house and grounds all in glorious High Definition and color.

Brian didn't even try to make it seem legitimate. He just started yelling at Michele to come home and for me to just go away or he would make me go away. Michele told him that there was no way she would ever step foot in his house again. That she loved me, not him. That leaving him after he ruined all her stuff was the best thing she ever did, except for finding me. Brian tried to apologize for ruining her stuff and for torching the car and sending all the pizzas. It was just he was crazy in love with her and she was in love with him too. That I was just a phase she was going through.

Shortly after that ridiculously precise confession our security staff came out and arrested him. He was still professing his love for her when they were helping him into the cruiser for the second time in two years. He was taken downtown and booked for destroying Michele's clothes and other stuff, harassing us, GTA, and burning the Nova and some other stuff.

His lawyer insisted he be evaluated by mental health. No surprise he was deemed crazy or some such. He was committed to years of psychiatric treatment, lost his badge and ordered to reimburse us for our losses. We didn't need it, but it was the principle of the thing. We donated it to a nearby orphanage.

Three years have gone by since Brian was sentenced. He is still in the mental ward. I totally understand now. I would go mental too if Michele were ever to leave me. The difference is I know she would never cheat on me. She just doesn't have the cheating gene. Today she told me she was bringing someone else into our house. For a heart beat I was stunned. Then I was stunned when she said our new house guest would arrive in six months. She was pregnant. I have six months to remodel our house to make it into a family home. It needed more bedrooms. And a pool. I promised Michele that for every baby she popped out I would have another. I think there will be a lot of tiny feet running around our house in the next few years. Michele seems to just be glowing now that she is pregnant. Maybe being a dad will be fun. I just hope that I get to see Michele naked again in the backyard.