DrMel's Treatment for Frigid Wives

Story Info
A different way to cure married women.
1k words
4
16.7k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers

I got involved with trying to help "frigid" woman back in the 50s when Masters & Johnson developed a sort of "treatment plan". I didn't use their plan, but I did use what they had learned about married women who were "frigid": they were not frigid. 99% of them were totally normal and most of those could be multi-orgasmic. A few were clinically psychotic- usually schizophrenic and pretty so nobody cared they were crazy. And a few had been parented by people who ruined sex for the woman.

So I simply screened out the few women who were crazy or parent-ruined and focused on the huge number of beautiful loving wives who simply had terrible lovers as husbands. They DID love the husband or they would have found sexual pleasure elsewhere (some actually had done that but were not about to admit it to her husband).

I explained to the husbands that if he would record a series of statements, his wife could use them and a machine we had developed to become orgasmic with marital sex. All of them were already orgasmic with masturbation, and some had found decent lovers and were orgasmic with THEM, so I could almost guarantee success.

I explained that the first few lessons would be WITHOUT his interruption, and then the next few would involve him. Most of these men were mostly interested in getting their cock in and shooting off-- NOT how much the wife did or did not enjoy it. I guess they assumed there was something wrong with a woman who didn't get excited and "come" from just being near his beautiful cock.

So here is how it worked. The wife would arrive and we would ask her to put on a hospital gown and lie on a sort of bed with her legs up and supported, and a curtain between her head and her legs (at first we had it below her breasts, but moved it up so breast stimulation could be included). I would say something like "OK, here comes your lover." and I would play a pre-recorded clip by her husband as we opened and shut the door, and wafted some of his after-shave toward her. If she said "Hi" we had a prerecorded answer and a question "Are you ready to find out what the doctor has planned for us? I sure am."

And with her mind believing that her husband was there and would be guided by my instructions, I began giving instructions and then following them myself. We had some recordings of the husband asking questions and other convincing comments.

As you might understand, I was better able to do exactly what I was instructing "him" to do, but didn't want to get it perfect for reasons that will become apparent. And my nurse would often go around to check with the "patient" to make sure she was calm.

I would start with caresses of her buttocks and thighs, watching her vulva until moisture appeared. Then I began with very light touches of her labia, progressing to her clitoris and eventually I had my lips and tongue all over her vulva. You might enjoy the fact that M&J treatment plan had the husband taking a few days to slowly get around to touching her clit.

They wanted to pretend that it was necessary to "sneak up" on a clitoris, but any woman who had decided to have a quick orgasm knows how crazy that is. Clits are just as fast and probably more sensitive than cocks are. I could have started with my tongue in between her labia, but I enjoy the feel of smooth skin and enjoy hearing the increased breathing and sighing, and enjoy the increasing fragrance of an excited pussy. If she didn't come from my lips and tongue working her clit, I would just continue and add other stimuli such as anus or nipple and then back to the clit until she couldn't resist.

Many of the women thought the experiment was finished when they had a good orgasm, but I explained to the husband that we were only half done and he should drop his pants now. I had appropriate comments by him recorded to play back so his wife was totally "ready" when I slid my 9 inch nail into her, usually thick enough that she had not been stretched that much... but by then these women were so wet and swollen that they assumed the increased sensations were just due to their own swollen condition, not mine. We had learned how long these guys required to ejaculate and you won't be surprised to learn it was 2-3 minutes, none more than 3 and a lot of them less than ONE.

However, the timing was perfect for a swollen pussy that was ready to peak again in less than a minute. We often let them go for a third if she was not too exhausted and relaxed. Human females are "naturally" multi-orgasmic from the long period of time when they would solicit intercourse from every male in the clan when she was in heat. Our culture limited that but modern vibrators have taught the last generations of women what they CAN do... and they usually DO it.

Then it was simply a matter of moving the husband into position to replace me, and I was right there to make sure he was "doing it right". Amazing how some of these guys did not realize how much I was enjoying their wives pleasure... I was going to fuck my nurse later so it did not bother me that the husband was getting most of the action, sometimes I would be caressing my nurse while the husband was too distracted to notice.

I never published my "method" for obvious reasons. Assholes would have claimed it was "unprofessional" even though it was clearly way more successful and CHEAPER than the prolonged M&J plan. I think of those days of yore whenever I hear some idiot explain how much he enjoys his job and would do it without pay... or even pay to be allowed to do it.

I rarely believe that, but for me I am sure you realize it was very true. I would refer any woman I did not want to eat and fuck.

prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers