Droit du seigneur

Story Info
Their Lordships want their feudal rights back.
8.3k words
4
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

Part one

The phone in the back of the Rolls Royce began to ring just as the car pulled onto the long drive which wound its way up to the manor house. Lord Everett Obéir sighed and reached for the handset whilst, with the other hand, he raised the glass partition between the front and back of the vehicle. This would ensure the phone conversation remained confidential. It was most definitely not for the ears of Joseph the chauffeur. Even though his long years with the family would probably ensure nothing he learnt would be shared with anyone. The Lord waited for the glass to rise completely and then he pressed the answer button and raised the phone to his ears. At the same time, he noted the name on the screen.

"Everett," he said, making sure his voice was stern. This had better be good news he thought and then he added wearily. "Oh, it's you!" Even though he knew precisely who it was. There was another pause and then he added, "yes he is here I'll pass you over." He was referring to his brother who was sitting beside him in the car and who was getting increasingly frustrated in his attempts to find out who was calling. The raising of the partition had got his attention. It took two attempts but finally, the silent mouthing of the caller's name made sense and the brother nodded and then frowned. Duke Aslan Obéir reached out his hand and snatched the phone.

"This had better be good," Aslan said into the handset aware of his brother watching him intently but unaware he had mirrored his sibling's thoughts. There was a long pause with only the faint unintelligible sound of the caller's voice breaking the silence in the car. It had come to rest outside the house and the engine had been turned off. "That's what you said last time and several times before that," the Duke added. "It's getting so tiresome, sending you these young women, and then having to clear up the mess afterwards." The two brothers exchanged a smile at their little act. The victims were really of no consequence there was always a plentiful supply but it did not do to say so. "I would have thought being three years late and two no two and a half million pounds over budget is more embarrassing," Aslan suddenly said enjoying the now routine game of humiliating the caller. "Yes, of course, we have someone ready. I'll have her sent over. By now you know the cover story." Then he simply hung up the phone and knocked irritably on the car window for the chauffeur to let him out.

As the door opened Everett casually asked if he should send Arabella or Melanie. He was surprised at being told to send Arabella. She was the current favourite he thought and they had seen what had happened to the others. However, he knew better than to query so Everett simply nodded his understanding and wandered off to do as he had been bid. I wonder what Arabella has done wrong he chuckled to himself. But he knew. She had just got engaged and that was not what young ladies in the service of the Obéir family did. So she was now expendable. Everett wondered what would be worst for her. The experimentation finally working and the life-changing impact that would have or it failing again and the consequences that would result.

It was just twenty-four hours later when the same Rolls Royce with the same chauffeur deposited Arabella Černý outside the same stately home. As the rear door was opened she stepped out one very shapely leg after the other before standing up and looking up at the impressive building in front of her. Three sets of eyes looking from an upstairs window retreated swiftly so as not to be seen as her head lifted. They had been expecting that. Everyone took a moment to take in the beautiful architecture of this house. The three men grinned at each other. It was not the beauty of the stonework that they were thinking about. It was her legs. They needed to make it work with this one. All three stepped smartly out of the bedroom they had spent the morning converting back into their laboratory and sped downstairs each wanting to be the first to meet the new girl.

"Good morning," Arabella said brightly as she reached the top of the staircase which brought visitors up to the great house's huge oak front doors. "You must be Oliver, Lucas and William," she paused after saying each man's name to shake their hand. She hoped the fact she could pick out who was who would impress them. Judging by the looks on their faces it hadn't. It was no surprise. They had seen this routine before but there was something different this time. This one was special. Each man found himself distracted by the faint sense of her perfume. Even outside they could just catch its scent. It was wonderful and distracting enough to make them breathe deeply and pause. This meant everyone ended up standing silently and staring at each other.

Conscious of her need to get these men on her side and of the task given to her by their Lordships Arabella broke the silence.

"Arabella Černý," she said firmly introducing herself with confidence before adding with a tone of deliberate uncertainty. "Asy told you I was coming? Or at least he said he would but then he is very forgetful sometimes." Arabella hoped the use of such an informal name for the Duke and the suggestion of his forgetfulness would convey a sense of closeness to the Duke that would unsettle these men. There was no actual closeness but the Duke had suggested that she should act that way. For that moment it felt like it was working for the three men nodded dumbly and stepped back to allow her to enter the house. As she walked past them swaying her hips a little in the very tight, short skirt she was wearing she added quietly. "You must call me Bella," she said. "All my friends do." The men followed their eyes fixed on the wondrous ass hidden beneath the pattern white skirt Bella was wearing. Not to mention the tanned, bare skin of her legs on show from mid-thigh downwards. Oliver, Lucas and William vowed once again that this time they must get it right.

Part two

Arabella's head was spinning and she could feel her heart racing. What these men were working on was horrific but she kept a poker face and tried to remain as matter-of-fact as they were being. She had been sent to investigate and had hit the jackpot it seemed. Holding herself together she had managed to get Oliver, Lucas and William to show her into a little study so she could phone the Duke. He needed to hear right now what was being done in his name and to come home as fast as he could to take charge. She might have been appointed as Head of HR for all his businesses but this issue was way above her pay grade.

She dialled the phone, getting the numbers right taking all of her concentration. She reached the Duke directly and on only the second ring. This was odd he had a reputation of being hard to get hold of but then again perhaps he had some instinct that all was not well with his team of medical techies. Maybe he was waiting for her call. Arabella took a deep breath, once again her head spun and she drained the final drops of coffee that Oliver had insisted she had. Partly because she hoped it would help and partly to buy the time to collect her thoughts. Then in one long monologue barely pausing to breathe because that was when the room spun the most she dumped on the Duke everything she had learnt.

"Have you finished?" He finally said when she paused and showed no sign of carrying on and then he laughed. "Why else did you think I had employed you, my dear?" He said the amusement still in his voice. Arabella finding it harder and harder to concentrate was confused by this merriment. This would surely be a total disaster for his reputation and business career if this got out. She managed to string a sentence together to say so and once again this was met with mirth. "My dear, that's why you are there, to help the boys with the next steps in their research." Arabella dropped the phone receiver in shock, not believing what she was hearing and she stood up quickly. Much too quickly for someone feeling as dizzy as she was. Behind her, the door opened at exactly that moment and the three men came swiftly in.

"Hey," she said meaning that Oliver, Lucas and William should not be in the room with her. The call was confidential and she meant to tell them so. However one was already grabbing the phone. He said light-heartedly down the phone that she would call the duke back and she replaced the receiver. The other one was holding the door open. Unable to think straight Arabella decided to head to the door. Maybe fresh air was what she needed. "Hey," she said again not because any of the men had tried to stop her but because she had taken a step, stumbled, tried to support herself and being unable to she was now falling forward." Hey," she said for a third time as Oliver stepped forward and extended his arm.

"I've got you," he said as she fell across it thus saving her from hitting the ground. Arabella's head spun more than ever as she was roughly whirled around before Oliver bent down, placing one arm under her knees and another under her neck he lifted Arabella into the air. She tried to protest and asked to be put down but she was ignored. "Let's get you to the laboratory," he said thanking Lucas for holding the door as he carried her into the hallway and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?" Arabella managed to finally say but only in a whisper. There was no answer but she was aware that she was being carried upstairs. One of the other men William she guessed told her it would be somewhere she could rest and Arabella relaxed a little in Oliver's arms and closed her eyes. That would be good she thought. She needed to rest.

Suddenly though her eyes jolted open and her body tensed. She could feel herself falling and an instant later she realised she was. It was not her spinning head playing tricks on her. She had been dropped almost tossed. Before she could scream or put her arms out she hit something soft. Her body bounced a couple of times before she came to rest giving her a moment to appreciate she had fallen onto a bed and she was bouncing on the mattress. Oliver could have been a little more gentle she thought but at least she could now rest and recover. Then there was a lot of work to do but now she was far too tired.

Immediately though she felt that she was being pulled down the bed, Lucas had taken over from Oliver and with a look on his face that she did not like he was removing her skirt by trying to pull it over her hips. It was tight so it was a struggle. She tried to tell him it was not necessary to undress her. She just wanted to sleep and Arabella tried to get her hands to reach out and stop what was happening but it was already too late. She was halfway down the bed and the skirt was over her hips. It was now easy for Oliver to remove it and he speedily slipped her legs from within it. Each of her high-heeled shoes were removed in the same process. She heard William and Oliver observing what lovely legs she had.

Get up. Get up. She told herself. "This is inappropriate and these boys are already in deep trouble."

Lucas tossed her skirt away whilst Arabella took a deep breath and tried to get up. She managed to slowly rise, supporting her torso with her arms managing to get upright. Olive calmly waited and watched before reaching out he pushed her firmly back down onto the bed again. She was aware of him stroking her thigh as she tried to wipe her hand across her eyes to clear her mind.

"It's okay," said a voice. It was William this time. Arabella opened her eyes and she watched him staring down at her before she closed her eyes again. The mattress sank a little as he sat beside her. She felt his hands touch her neck. She reached out but he must have thought she was trying to stop him. "It's okay," he said again. "We just need to get you comfortable." Arabella was wearing a ruffle which fastened tightly around her neck and then fell down the front of her blouse. It was difficult to undo.

"Let me," Arabella whispered just wanting to be left alone. Eventually, William realised she was trying to help and he sat back and let her do it. When the catch was released he smiled and then gently pulled it off of her and tossed it away adding it to the clothes pile forming on the floor.

Arabella's head began to spin again as she was pulled upwards by the waist. Her unsupported head yanked backwards as she rose. She felt herself pressed against Williams's body and for a moment she pressed into him as he held her. She let out a little sigh and relaxed. He felt warm. She felt his fingers working on the buttons of her blouse. Slowly and methodically undoing them one by one from the top down. When he was halfway down Arabella managed to pull back from him and their eyes met. William smiled and without taking his eyes from her he slipped the blouse off her right shoulder. A finger slipped under her now exposed bra strap and he pulled that off as well. His head reached down and nuzzled her neck in exactly the spot she liked. Once more Arabella let out a little sigh.

"Everything is ready," said Lucas from across the room. He and Oliver had been busy wheeling trolleys into place. They were turning on screens, booting up computers and getting various bits of equipment ready. William turned to look at his colleagues and he smiled. Reaching down he tugged at Arabella's shirt ripping open the remaining two or three buttons and sending them spinning across the room. Once again, their eyes met and then he slipped the blouse off the shoulders and down her arms. This jolted her around again as he was forced to support her with one hand whilst the other worked on removing her clothing. William held her for a moment, smiling as he slipped her bra strap back onto her shoulder and lay her gently back down.

"My turn," Oliver said eagerly replacing William at Arabella's side. He grabbed her arm pulling her upwards with it and then he held her up whilst Lucas came around behind her. He calmly unclipped her bra but kept hold of it as Oliver released her. Arabella's body now unsupported fell backwards onto the bed whilst her bra stayed in Lucas's hands. The two men admired her lovely breasts as they bounced delightfully as she came to rest on the mattress once again. The men moved leaving her in peace for a moment. Arabella turned her head and closed her eyes. Perhaps now she would be left to rest.

Only a few moments passed before she felt someone stand over her again and then reach down to her. His hand slid down her thigh as whoever it was sat beside her. Realising what was happening she turned her head just in time. So the kiss that had been intended for her lips was placed on her neck. However, it felt good, so much so that Arabella was almost disappointed when the man lifted his head and for a moment she considered reaching out for him to come back. She now realised it had been William. He moved away but was immediately replaced by Lucas. He lifted her body slightly, turning her. Lucas kissed her in the same spot but on the other side. He took his time being firmer than William. Arabella felt herself relax a little more. For a moment Lucas paused making her open her eyes and turn to look at him watching her. Arabella kept very still as Lucas lowered his head again and gently kissed her on the lips. Arabella's hand came up behind his head pushing him into her and holding him there.

Lucas surprised at being trapped by Arabella tried to pull away but her grip was firm. So much so that her body raised with his, their lips staying locked together before finally, Arabella let go and fell backwards. For a moment she lay still and she pushed her fingers through her long brown hair. What was she doing? Arabella watched as Lucas slowly reached down. Using both hands he grabbed the side of her knickers and with a sharp tug he split them, pulling the torn material from under her ass and he tossed it away. He rose, stepped back and Oliver appeared looking down at her. Before he could move her arm grabbed his shirt and he let out a little gasp as he was pulled down on top of Arabella. They shared a long and sensuous kiss before he finally lifted his head.

"You must rest now, Arabella" he said stroking her head. For a moment she watched him an arm placed defensively across her chest and then her eyes slowly closed again.

"I told you to call me Bella," she whispered and almost instantly she fell asleep.

Part three

Arabella's eyes flickered open and she smiled as she stretched. Wow, I have slept so well she told herself feeling immediately ready to start her day. I feel amazing! The idea came to her that she had been having a wonderful dream. Her whole body felt like it was glowing all over. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ornate ceiling above her and the tied-back curtains of the four-poster bed she had been sleeping in. She mused about how she had always wanted to sleep in one and how incredibly comfortable this one felt.

Her finger traced lightly across her lips, the nerve ending instantly responding and triggering sensations that felt so good. Had she been kissing someone? She had been kissing someone. Arabella was sure that was true but had no idea who. Somehow though she was certain it had not been her fiancé. It must have been an amazing kiss either because the man had been an incredible kisser or because she had wanted him that badly. She had no idea which was right or perhaps it was a bit of both. She smiled again, her fingers caressing her lips again. There was no recalling the whole memory.

Perhaps it had been the dream she had been thinking about before. She giggled to herself. It felt good to have naughty feelings. Arabella would have expected there to be guilt but there was no point kidding herself she was excited. She was turned on by the idea of cheating. What did that say when she had only been engaged for a couple of months? Her eyes flickered to the left. There was an enormous painting looking down at her from above the fireplace. Whoever it was had a sardonic smile on his face and was standing with a wide gait. A large sword was hanging from his waist and Arabella giggled again. He was wearing a very prominent codpiece. She looked away and crossed her arms tightly across her body.

Where was she? Arabella turned herself back to the fireplace, arching her body a little and slowly ran her hands down from her cheeks onto her neck and across the top of her chest. Her eyes went back to the painting and she slowly pushed the duvet off of her breasts.

"Do you like that? Do you like what you see, my Lord?" She giggled at the painting as she revealed her tits and tried to stare into the man's eyes. She thought she could see a gleam there. Arabella wondered if at one time this had been his room perhaps the room where he would bed his mistresses. Perhaps on this very bed. She smiled again at the size of the codpiece and wondered if it had just been for show. Maybe the young ladies had had a very good time in this room.

Which led her back to the original question. Where was she? She pulled the duvet down further stretching her arms out to do so and bringing them together so they pressed against the side of her bare breasts. Then she brought her hands up and cupped them. Wherever she was Arabella had never felt so relaxed and she realised she was unbearably horny too. It must be morning she thought. So I must have stayed the night here. That at least seemed logical. But why and who lived here? How did she get here? Her thoughts drifted back to the kiss. No that must have been a dream she told herself. I know I didn't get laid last night worse luck!

Squeezing her tits felt so good and again she smiled at herself as she used her fingers to gently trace circles around her nipples. They were both as hard as pebbles standing erectly up from the lighter brown circles of her areola's. She had the sensation that a man, no two had stood over her and they had admired her breasts. Had one of them been the person that had kissed her? Maybe she thought but again the only thing she felt for certain was that neither had been her fiance. Her head turned and pressed against her neck. The sensation of being kissed there and it feeling so good filled her mind. God, she was so horny.

braindump
braindump
301 Followers