Droit du seigneur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas and William caught her gaze and they exchanged a grin before their eyes met Oliver's. Arabella could see all three men were enjoying themselves and she felt a mixture of surprise and delight. She had no idea she could satisfy three men in one session but she loved the fact she could. Her ass raised upwards pushing against Oliver's weight pressing down on her, a silent plea for more, her pussy clenched tightly around his thick cock.

Oliver, sensing her need began to thrust harder, his body slapping against hers with each powerful movement. Arabella moaned loudly, her body pushed further to its limits by being fucked by a third man. Oliver was the biggest and best without a doubt. They had saved the best till last she realised. Once again she felt intense pleasure building within her and she knew this would be the most seismic orgasm she had ever had. She could feel it approaching and she even wondered if she could survive such intense pleasure.

"You're going to come for me, Arabella. I can feel you are getting close?" Oliver whispered. "I am going to fuck you this hard until you come." Oliver had leaned down coming close to her ear so he could whisper to her. That was all it needed for Arabella's now tired mind and exhausted body. She could take no more. She crashed over the edge and pleasure washed throughout her body. She whimpered and moaned but was unable to say anything unintelligible. If coming for Oliver and Lucas had been enough to make them come too then she immediately realised that was not going to be the case with Oliver. To finish him off there would be more work to do.

She was picked up and forced to kneel in front of the now-standing Oliver.

"Stroke it and suck me. He ordered. "I'm going to come all over your tits," he announced grabbing her hand and guiding it onto his dick. Taking a deep breath, and trying to forget how tired she was Arabella reached out and wrapped her hand around Oliver's thick, hard cock, feeling its immense girth in her palm. The sight of Lucas and William still stroking themselves, the anticipation of seeing Oliver's release, and the thrill of their eyes fixed on her only served to fuel her desire. No one had ever creampied her and she was keen on another new experience.

Arabella began to stroke Oliver's cock, the skin smooth and warm beneath her touch. Surprised that Oliver was just standing there watching she went further. She leaned forward, taking the head into her mouth, feeling it fill her mouth and throat. Oliver's moans instantly echoed around the room as she worked, her tongue twirling around the tip. Not so in control after all Arabella thought. A deep breath above her told her a moment later Oliver was much closer than she thought. His body tensed and there was a loud grunt. Arabella sensed his approaching orgasm. I'm in control now she thought and she increased her pace, her hands and mouth working in perfect unison. The sound of Oliver's moans got louder and faster

Suddenly he grabbed her head and held it tight against his body making her gag and forcing her to breathe through her nose. She braced herself as Oliver's body began to convulse. A moment later his cum shot into her mouth, in two big squirts. She gulped swallowing the first amount without even thinking and then obeying Oliver's command to swallow the rest. The warm salty liquid felt so good in her mouth. The idea of coming over my tits had not lasted long she thought. Maybe next time!

Then finally she was left alone. The three men disappeared out of the room to find showers and told her to use the one in the room that she had already used but she was way too tired and too excited by what they had told her as they had left. Their lordships would want to see what she was capable of!

Her eyes closed and she did not even stir when Oliver came into the room and placed a duvet over her naked body. She was in a blissful dream where the man in the portrait awoke her from her sleep and roughly stripped her out of an old Victorian night dress. As her clothes were torn from her she noticed her finance was now in the painting and was looking down at her. The man from the portrait pulled the curtains around the four-poster hiding her from her fiancé and began to fucking her hard. His cock was every bit as big as Oliver's and she loved it!

Oliver, Lucas and William settled down to prepare for their meeting with their Lordships. Finally, it would be a positive one. Phase 1 was complete with the basic technology, a nanobot worked well with the tweaks they had made. Phase 2 was about the delivery method. After all, they couldn't sedate every woman the Lordships felt they had the right to and if their target was newlywed brides then the process would have to be slick and efficient.