Mayhem's Secret Latex-Hideout Ch. 01

Story Info
Drone roleplay in the hideout with unexpected connections.
4.1k words
4
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
9 Followers

Home at the second floor, daytime 13 CET.

November.

Three short rhythmic vibrations appear in the pocket of Mayhem. The surveillance system states that an identified person is moving on the farm. Mayhem knows he have about 3 minutes left.

Exit! Says Mayhem to Doris and looks down. Doris are on her knees, gives Mayhem's cock one last suck so it slams from her mouth. Mayhem moans and closes his eyes. Doris locks a metal ring around his hard moist cock, followed by a look that she is in control. Doris helps up his soft pants and goes to Harry's duffel bag, lying down with her legs crossed. She shapes her hand into a cock sign against her crotch and make necking in the air with her tongue.

Doris is by no means a beauty; she is pimpled and has a slightly unkempt look and, in many ways, quite like his son Harry. They are both shady nerds who like role-playing games. Mayhem like that part a lot with her, very much, besides her physique. Doris is a physiological marvel for Mayhem. She does not have an gram too much on her body, just over 168 in length. Her thin feet barely pass 20cm in length, means she take a EUR size 33 without notice. Wavy blond thick hair and a chin narrow as a spear. Mayhem gives an expect-revenge-look to Doris and heads out of the room. - Damn teasing, Mayhem mutters to himself.

The cock will never go down, Mayhem bothers as he tries to hide the bulge in his pants as he mumbles to his son, who is just entering through the door. - Doris is in your room, Harry. Harry says nothing and went up to his room. Mayhem locks himself in a toilet and fails to remove the ring, so he jerks off his rush instead. The sperm from his orgasm gets stuck in the urethra and stays behind the ring. Mayhem chirps.

Mayhem and his former wife, Sinai, gave birth to Harry in this home almost 18 years ago. The boy is now studying science, the second year of high school and has ambitions to apply to get into Cambridge. Sinai moved to Morocco 8 years ago, after marrying an old disgusting Moroccan man. Mayhem is best known as very strategic and studious, but with that wife he only thought with his cock. Just like with Doris, but that's a different story.

Mayhem and Sinai grew up in the same residential area and for some reason they both used to take the garbage out and empty the mailbox. They were in a common gathering place for the neighborhood, so they often met there. He and Sinai found each other here after a meeting on a dark rainy October evening. Sinai had her tights covered in a pair of low chalk-yellow rubber boots. The boots had a blue perforated bottom stripe around the sole. Tretorn were printed on the shaft together with two arrows with two colors. White outline contours separated the blue from the yellow. A small rubber kick cap protruded behind the heel. All in all, it was a very unexpected clothing style for a teenager girl.

The light from the yard broke off against two bumps in the shiny rubber, around the area for her toes. The bumps were from toes penetrated from inside; Mayhem suspected.

- How small are those boots? Mayhem asked in a quirky weak voice - excited so it hurt in his virginity. Sinai had jerked and caught her breath, as if she hoped it would not be seen. - They are not mine; she had answered uncertainly. - I just had to take them, by the way, I have a pair of thick rag socks inside. So, I do not freeze. Had she filled in. - Cool. I like it! Mayhem said with some self-confidence. Sinai's eyes lit up and twinkled at him. She kept her gaze for a moment.

- Here's the size, she took support against the mailbox with one hand, while she held up one foot with the sole up. Mayhem looked straight down at a flat rubber sole with a yellow base and blue color areas. On the heel it said with two large yellow numbers as part of the pattern; 30.

- You have size 30 on you, with rag socks inside? Mayhem thinks, but he says nothing.

Instinctively, he begins to feel her rain-soaked boot with his hands, begins to caress it. He feels the bumps and presses a little against them with his fingers. - Does it feel good? Mayhem is amazed at his choice of words. It would have been more reasonable to ask if it hurt. Or "they are smaller than my little sister", or anything else.

- Yes, I like it, Sinai had said. But no one knows, so you must not say anything! She filled in. I only do it in my room and when I can lock. I have started trying out when I know no one sees it. He had never been so aroused before.

- I had probably never heard her talk so much at once, Mayhem thought and said, - Maybe so, but now I've seen. I like it and we can keep it a secret together. Mayhem continues;

- Do you know that we have many tiny boots at home? He says quickly and excitedly. "Are you also trying on small boots," Sinai wondered. Mayhem had thought a lot about seeing them used, but not about himself.

- I have sometimes thought about letting my little sister try while I watch. But have not figured out how I would explain it. If you want, I'll be happy to try them with you, they are probably in that size. Approximately. Finished Mayhem. Sinai and Mayhem had come very close to each other, and their lips happened to touch. 13 years old, they both kissed for the first time.

- Bring some boots here at the same time tomorrow and we will try, Sinai said.

In that way, they experimented for a few years and got together after a while. At the age of 20, they made a deal that they would get married and use the yellow rubber boots on her feet every time they had sex, until they had their first child. It only took a few months for Sinai to get pregnant. 21 years old, she gave birth to Harry.

Their favorite position had over time been with Sinai in the dog position on a low long stool. Sinai sits on all fours, her bare little feet and calves hanging off the podium. Mayhem approaches from behind and presses on her a pair of rubber boots. She must guess what boots, while he jerks himself hard at the sight of the size and aesthetic attraction of Sinai. Fantasize about her perceived feeling of immobilization and the sensatory of rubber. Mayhem rubs his cock against the cold glossy rubber boots, measures the length of his cock against the sole of the boot and dry fucks with the boot shafts pressed against each other. Sinai gets hornier than Mayhem really understands, but he likes it and does everything to motivate her. Mayhem's cock is not the largest, but there are a pair of boots in size 26 that measure up to his length. They are so small and tight that Sinai does not want them, while it is Mayhem's favorite. When she has them, the boots get a little stretch in the heel from how tight they are.

Sinai, despite this inclination, was quite vanilla and wanted to be filled with cock, she refused anal and was uninterested in oral. There were a few other things Mayhem wanted to do to spice things up, for example he wanted to fixate Sinai in different ways. He wanted to use plastic wrap with her against the stool. Mummify a mermaid position. Put her in a vacuum bed. To mention few things.

They tend to consent on more advanced games after several glasses on the drink, which Mayhem thought was illogical. But he took advantage of it. Quite often, he had to mummify her with only her head left. One such time, Sinai had fallen asleep from being drunk, bound with plastic wrap. Mayhem took this bondage a step further, she would probably be obsessed he thought. He had pressed in a small tube as an opening for the mouth of a black plastic bag. Cut straws were allowed to serve as an opening towards the nose. With a hair dryer, he shrunk the bag around her head and against her neck.

What he looked at was like a big black caramel dough with a tube from his mouth and openings in his nose. He had an orgasm by himself, just by the sight and could resist the temptation to heat on several layers. Five more layers of shrink plastic were applied. He looked at her closely. Her head looked like a shiny licorice ball. The plastic was rock hard. He grabbed her hardened plasticized head and pressed his cock into the tube against her mouth. Orgasm came right on the way in, and semen soon flowed out of her mouth. Sinai had not woken up. Mayhem had carried her over to the bed after cutting her off the bench. She lay naked with the hardened plastic over her head and neck, a pair of screaming pink Crocker boots with an inner measurement of 18cm on her feet. He was so tired and could not think of how to get her out of the plastic. He felt drunk asleep next to her.

Mayhem had heard this for the rest of their relationship, almost 10 years. The plastic had sucked into the hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. It had taken two days before they got enough plastic off her head with hydrogen peroxide, so she could see again. And cut parts of her hair. Over time, sexual exploration diminished and became common vanilla sex. The Moroccan appeared on Tinder and what Mayhem had perceived from one of their recurring quarrels, he was well-hung enough to be larger than a shoe size 40. Little Sinais feet would look dwarfed against his cock, Mayhem sight. This guy was probably more traditional, which suited her. He also seemed stupid enough not to understand where Sinai slept over the times she traveled home to Sweden. In the first years after she and Mayhem divorced, they met exactly four times at his home. Four wonderfully erotic memories, mainly in Mayhem's favor, to which he often returns in his fantasies.

Doris, current timeline

The video alarm gives Mayhem control over when someone is on their way home to him. And that he knows who is in the home. Doris and Mayhem use Exit as a code word to quickly adjust if there is a risk of being caught. That is, fix it so it looks like nothing happened. They also have another password. "Fast!" means that they do not have time to change. For such situations, there is a hatch in the floor in two places in Mayhem's well-built gable townhouse. When there is a crisis, one or both can step down and "disappear". The doors lead via a ladder down to a rebuilt part of the basement. It is completely secluded from the rest of the basement, except for these two falls.

There is a small kitchenette, toilet with shower and artificial windows. In other words, TV screens designed as windows, with backgrounds that simulate a real outdoor environment. As well as a small studio for recording and lighting. Everything down here is done extravagant design with black matte color and filthy walls. You can get out into the yard through a small hallway to a basement hatch, out of sight of the house.

Mayhem knows nothing about Harry and Doris' relationship. Do they have sex? Probably not. They have been connected since middle school and seem almost like siblings. She's hanging out here with Harry most of the time. Gaming, gamers. The question is, Mayhem usually thinks, if Doris would hang out with Harry if it were not for her and Mayhem's sexual relationship.

The basement is a fantasy that Mayhem realized when he and Sinai divorced. Shortly after the separation, he was reached by a girl from the Philippines who visited him from time to time. She received quite a lot of jacks in exchange for being a submissive slave on a weekly basis. They met on an online dating site with mutual terms. Submission regarding mummification for plenty of cash and extravagant accommodation and service. Everything that happened had to be filmed, streamed, and posted on Instagram against total anonymity. Anonymity also applied to transport to and from Mayhem's home. An example of a routine during a visit is that he goes to a parking lot some distance from his house. There, switch to an ordered taxi van to the airport with a specially rebuilt suitcase.

The driver meets her at the airport. In the taxi, the Filipina is well taken care of by Mayhem showing her down in the suitcase. It contains molded foam plastic that is cut to fit her figure perfectly. When he closes the lid with her in the bag, she sits perfectly and firmly against any bumps. The face points to a small ventilation opening. Once back at the parking lot, Mayhem lifts over the suitcase with the Filipino in it and drives home into the garage. From the garage, he rolls the 49-kilo bag with the 46-kilo 165cm long Filipino down for a floor hatch to the secret apartment. The Filipina is a bit skinny and has ugly big feet, but incredibly beautiful in latex.

Big feet have been important to Mayhem, to be sure not to be possessed by her in any other way than this. Or big, she has 37, which is big for him.

Mayhem closes the door and unlocks the bag with a remote lock from his mobile at his workroom. The broadcasts from the cameras in the apartment, show that it is difficult for the Filipino to get out of the bag on her own but succeed in the end. Two additional cameras show her activities in the apartment. Now, three full-body suits made of latex are hanging by the ladder where she stepped out from the suitcase. As well as some latex masks and a whole trunk with various rubber boots, riding boots and selected tennis shoes. There is also a chest with a generous selection of bondage and latex accessories. The latex suits and masks are figure-cut for her body measurements. The shoes and boots are various collections from his childhood, Sinai and which he bought during various sexual adventures. The masks have D-rings mounted in several places.

She shamelessly undresses naked, oils herself with dressing oil and routinely wraps her body in a suit. Her body soon assumes the shape of something reminiscent of a black oil tank. The feet seem to go down in a pair of black shiny Hunter's high rubber boots in child size. Mayhem knows that the ones she has chosen are size 34. The ones in child size are slimmer and more flexible and smoot. A nice silhouette appears on these boots, when the, little, larger foot is completely in. She gets a nice posture with the slightly higher heels that these boots have, when she goes towards the masks to start exploring them. Mayhem knows that she will take a black one with four d-rings, covered eyes and which reaches a little further down the neck. It also has a design at the mouth opening that allows the latex to put a little into the mouth.

The lips and teeth are not visible from the outside. That mask has been prepared with latex glue on the inside. When she puts it on, it will stick to the latex suit and will not come off. Consequently, she does not get the suit whole either. Mayhem gets very excited to see the Filipino pull the very tight latex hood of 0.6mm latex over her head. A plastic sound occurs in the speaker at his desk, when it goes in place over her neck, very tight around the chin. He watches her attempt to gape with great excitement and his fingers look for the protective tape for the glue, to pull loose and put the mask in place against the suit. He has instructed her on her way to him in the East UK, so she knows what to expect.

Now only one detail remains, Mayhem says to himself and jerks off in front of the cameras. He sees how she has sorted out a bondage glove and puts it on. The other is much harder, but she is skilled and gets it over the other hand and up over the sleeve of the suit. The Filipina has perfected herself in an irrevocable self-bondage. She stretches her clasped hands in the air and shows the camera her body fully covered by black latex that ends in a pair of shiny rubber boots. The small size creates a fantastic angle to her calf and body length. She looks like a droid, a drone, Mayhem thinks. The Filipino says right then, with a light voice and perfect English "A Drone, ready to serve.. Mayhem". Mayhem squirts down a monitor with newly produced semen.

Mayhem comes down to the basement. He takes down another of the three suits and dresses himself in it. He is soon covered from fingertips to toes with latex. He has picked up a hard plastic helmet and a mouthpiece made of latex with a fitted condom from the coffin. The Filipino knows he's in the room but sees nothing. She is almost completely faceless. He looks at her figure as reminiscent of a manga-drawn model. The latex is cast with a 5cm gap between the legs up to the crotch. The latex is cut very shaped around the buttocks to make them stand out clearly from each other.

The red contrasting color from the vaginal and anal condoms is visible when seen her from behind. Her breasts are hard pushed, so they almost look like hard doll breasts. Caressing her breasts through this suit is so close to caressing a droid, you can come. These are hard, round and firm. If she did not move, she would look like a plastic doll. The agreement for this is this equipment on for six days, a kind of hygienic limit. Then she leaves at the suitcase, for the airport home. Food is available in the kitchenette for seven days. The everyday life in the apartment is adjusted for her limitations. Except for the toilet visits where she has an alarm, so Mayhem comes to assist.

£ 2600 / day is the decent compensation for her to take with her. They fully agree on what should happen.

An final bondage act before Doris

Mayhem oils himself and his hands and presses the slender body against him. Caresses and rubs, smears oil over her black shiny plastic body. He unbuttons the zipper of his suit and puts on a pair of latex underpants with a mounted cock. A black glistening latex-covered cock hangs out in the open. He brings her clasped hands to dry fuck with them. He caresses and explores the glued joint between the suit and the latex hood.

- Look at the voice, Mayhem asks. When the Filipino looks at him, he puts one half of the helmet against her face, then he presses the other from behind. Clicks arise from the helmet's lock of hard plastic.

The Filipino moans as it presses against her head. Mayhem quickly fastens a mouthpiece of latex on the helmet and fingers the condom into her mouth with oil. She dutifully lays down in his arms, as he lifts her towards one of the apartment's two beds. She ends up on his back with her head hung a little outside the edge of the bed. Mayhem lick her shiny faceless black head, glancing at her shiny boots. He oils his latex-covered cock, her latex-covered face and puts the cock in her mouth. He maintains a clear pressure from his cock until the Filipino relaxes and lets him in.

A watery sound of oil pushing away occurs and Mayhem's cock disappears into her throat. There it remains, he counts seconds on a clock in front of him. 5 sec.

He enjoys how it presses on his cock when her throat suffocates. 10 sec.

She squeezes him with her tied hands against his slippery latex-covered legs to get him even deeper inside her throat. Mayhem gets an orgasm and shocks with semen fight their way through his canal down into her tight throat. One shock, two shocks.

Five strokes of cum and a proper puddle of cum gather in his latex-covered cock. 15 seconds.

Mayhem frees her throat from his cock and removes her mouth. She turns around and catches her breath. He throws himself into a spoon position next to her and enjoys as if they were dear droids. Not a drop of semen to dry, wonderful latex. The cock is still rock hard, and more games are waiting. The Filipino searches for his cock with her latex-knotted hands. The latex-covered cock found its way into her anus, slippery and consent. Mayhem fills her vagina with three fingers, and she tries to help. He feels her press her abdomen against the bottom of his cock in rhythmic movements.

The small rubber boots slide off and on against his legs, tightly tight around her slightly larger feet. They gasp and moan rhythmically and the sound of splashing oil and gnawing latex makes them terribly excited. He licks and moans in her faceless head, playing with his tongue in her mouth.

They cross each other's fingers and Mayhem gets up with her, lifts her up so she hangs freely on his cock in her anus. At a wall on the opposite side, a big dildo is mounted. He goes to with her to fill the vagina from the front, while he continues to pump from the back. She stands on a stool for balance and getting to the right height. She knows that Mayhem calls this wall "sin" and what it means. Here you set for certain storage when adjustments is needed.

Erodin
Erodin
9 Followers
12