Mayhem's Secret Latex-Hideout Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayhem has begun her visit here, every time. But this time they explore something additional. There are buckles to hold her against the wall, which encloses her right now. One by one. New for this time. Mayhem has developed his fascination for shrink plastic and has built the wall to be able to attach shrink plastic to it, with appropriately selected objects hanging there. A droned girl, for instance. He has found a shrink wrap that adheres very well to rubber and is easy to remove. Mayhem warms up layer after layer over her body, with face and crotch free, until he can finally remove the footstool.

Comfortable for her, and uncomplicated for Mayhem. The effect is a Han Solo in Star Wars, a black cast copy of her body, immobile with anus and vagina available. Mayhem activates a remote control. The large dildo that remains in her begins to buzz eagerly, like an echo through the hardened plastic that surrounds her. The Filipino gives off loud moans and starts roaring with an orgasm in her completely immobilized situation.

It vibrates rhythmically in Mayhem's mobile phone, three shocks. Harry was on his way. It takes Mayhem barely two minutes to get out of his latex, shower and be at his study. Mayhem turns off the dildo and lets her hang on until he comes down again. - About two hours, Mayhem had said. The clock will sound twice. - You can follow the time by the sound of the clock.

- Do you fix it, with your basic needs? The Filipina replied that she looks forward to continuing when he returns. To be a Filipina, you have an amazingly good English, Mayhem added and went up to the house after the shower. In meanwhile, Joanne went into sleep in her immobilized position. With all respect to Mayhems structured mindset, but he should have found out that her plane always arrived on domestic flight.

End of Part 1.

====

Thanks for reading this story, as a part of Conscious Kink Collection.

This is the third story in the collection where different events co-occur.

I am not a english native writer. If you like the story, feel free to find some time to help me correct grammar and spelling.

12