Drop The Towel

Story Info
Accepting money to drop her towel and let him see her naked.
6.7k words
4.38
7.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

.....

MORNING

When Callie woke up, she looked over at Ryan to see if he was still sleeping. She didn't want to wake him up, so she quietly got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom to the bathroom. She was still naked from the night before, and it was only her and Ryan in the apartment, so she didn't have to worry about anybody else seeing her walking around naked. She got into the shower and spent the next twenty minutes washing her body. She was lucky that Ryan had a couple unisex shampoos that she could use, as long as she agreed not to tell anybody that he used them.

When she was done, she fingered her pussy for a few minutes to get herself off before turning off the shower. She didn't usually do that in the shower, but she was still horny from last night with Ryan and decided to keep it going a little. After she dried herself off, she wrapped a towel around her body, and that's when Ryan walked in. She was sure he was still naked in bed, like she was all night, but he came in wearing his boxers.

"Morning, babe," he said, giving her a kiss.

"Good morning."

"You should've told me you were going to a shower; I would've joined you," he said.

"You were asleep; I didn't want to wake you. After last night, you deserved to rest."

He gave her another big kiss as a thank you for what she said.

"I'm going to take a shower myself. Can you get the coffee ready, and I'll join you soon?"

"No problem."

As she left the bathroom, Ryan gave her a nice little smack on the ass, something he knew she loved. Before she got to the kitchen, Ryan stuck his head out of the bathroom doorway and called out to her.

"You should get dressed fast; my friend Tyler is coming over soon," said Ryan before closing.

"Got it, thanks," she called back to him.

She was on her way back to the bedroom to get dressed before she heard the doorbell. She assumed it must be Tyler, who was arriving a lot sooner than Ryan said he might be. It was only less than thirty seconds ago that Ryan said he was coming. She thought about telling Ryan that he was probably here already, but then she heard the shower turn on. The doorbell rang again. She thought about telling him to wait while she got dressed but felt it would be rude of her to make him wait outside for that long. She was wrapped in a towel, something he was sure he had seen women do plenty of times, so she decided it would be no big deal to let him in and see her like this.

She got to the door just as the doorbell rang the third time.

"Who is it?" she asked.

Even though she was sure it was Tyler, she wanted to be sure it was him and not some stranger. Better safe than sorry, she told herself.

"It's Tyler. Ryan is expecting me."

She unlocked the door and saw the man standing in front of her. He was about as tall as Ryan, maybe 5'10", late twenties, but just a little bit more muscular. He had short black hair and wore a simple baseball t-shirt and blue jeans. He was very handsome, and she couldn't help looking him up and down to check out the stud that was standing before her.

"Hello, Tyler, I'm Callie."

"Um... Hello," said Tyler.

She could see that he was also eyeing her up and down. It wasn't every day that a beautiful woman answered a door wearing a towel. Callie was much shorter than him, in her early twenties, she had short red hair and a slim body with excellent 36C breasts, some of which were showing from how she was wearing that towel.

"Did Ryan tell you I was coming?" he asked.

"Yes, but literally about a minute ago. So, as you can see, I had no time to get dressed before he jumped in the shower, and then you showed up."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I said I was coming over, but he must've thought he had enough time for a shower."

"It's ok, do you want to come in and have some coffee while you're waiting for him?" she asked.

"I'd love to."

He walked inside, and she closed the door. He followed her into the kitchen, feeling lucky he was behind her so he could check out how the towel clung around her ass. He got a good look at her from the front that showed a good amount of cleavage, and it was short enough to see plenty of her legs, but he was loving that ass.

Callie set up the coffee machine to make them coffee. Ryan offered to make it, but it was a complicated type that Ryan had to teach her how to use. She also knew where the cups, sugar, and cream were, so she got those ready for them.

"So, how long have you and Ryan been seeing each other?"

"Oh, well, to be honest, we're not actually seeing each other," she said. "We're sort of... well..."

"Oh, you're that Callie," he said excitedly before he realized how that looked. "Sorry, what I meant to say was..."

"It's ok, we're all adults here," she said with a little laugh. "Ryan and I are just friends with benefits."

"Well, I can't blame him. If I met a woman like you, I'd want to be your best friend."

"I'm sure you would," she said, smiling back at him.

"I have to say, you look really sexy in that towel."

"Thank you," she said, feeling herself blush a little.

"Makes me wonder what's underneath."

"I can't blame you for wondering," she said smugly.

"Is there a way I can see what's underneath?" he asked.

Callie was surprised by how bold he was, but was also a little impressed by it.

"I don't just drop this towel for anybody," she replied. "Especially not because some cute guy is flirting with me, no matter how cute he may be."

That comment got a smile out of Tyler.

"How about some incentive then?" he asked.

"What kind of incentive?"

"Ok, this may seem a little crazy, and you may be a little offended by it, or hopefully you'll find it a little funny," he said. He stuck his hand in his pocket and shuffled around it for a few seconds before taking out some cash and holding it out. "I'll give you $200 to drop the towel."

Callie's eyes widened in surprise at his offer.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Very much so," he replied. "I feel like it's a generous offer."

"No, I mean, do you seriously believe I don't know this trick?"

"What?"

"I've seen those funny YouTube videos doing exactly the same thing. This is probably Ryan's money you're here to give him, and you thought you could trick me into getting naked for you in exchange for the money that would eventually go to him."

After a moment of silence, Tyler started laughing.

"Ok, you got me; that is Ryan's money that I owe him. I am here to give it to him," Tyler confessed. "I'm sorry, I had to at least try. I hope you understand."

"It's ok; I guess I can't blame you for trying," said Callie with a little laugh. "It was kind of funny, though."

Tyler put the money down on the kitchen counter next to them.

"So, that's Ryan's money," he said, and then put his back in his pocket to take out some more cash. "But this is my money. So, this is another $200 that really would be yours if you drop the towel."

Callie was even more surprised this time. She did not expect her morning to get this crazy.

"How do I know this isn't also money you owe Ryan?" she asked.

"What would be the point of only offering you half the money the first time when I could've just offered it all to you?" said Tyler. "It would be dumb to give you half the money I owed Ryan. How would I explain giving you the other half to give him?"

"I guess that sort of makes sense," said Callie. "So, this is really your money?"

"That's right."

"And it's mine if I just drop this towel and let you see me naked?"

"Yes."

"What about Ryan?"

"What about him?" Tyler asked. "You two aren't really dating, so he doesn't control who you get to show your naked body to."

Callie thought he had a good point. If she was Ryan's girlfriend, she would never do it. But they were just sex buddies--people who only occasionally called each other for a good time and nothing more. They never even leave each other's apartments; the most they do when they don't have sex is just have coffee in the morning before one of them leaves. So, even if Ryan found out about this, it would be no big deal to him.

Also, being offered money to see her naked was both flattering and thrilling. She never did anything crazy like this before. It would be a fun story to tell her friends one day.

She also thought about the risk of her suddenly being alone and naked in front of people she hardly knew. There was a risk that he would try more than just seeing her naked. Then again, he could just as easily take her towel off and do something right now; so, if he were to try something inappropriate with her, he would've done it already. Also, the idea that Ryan wasn't that far away and she could easily call for help if anything were to happen gave her some relief.

"Ok, I'll do it," she said. "But only for a minute."

"Three minutes," said Ryan. "I'm offering you a lot of money, after all. I should get a little more time."

"Fine, three minutes, but no more than that. And no funny business; I will scream if you try anything."

"You'll have no trouble from me. I promise.

He handed her the money, and she took a couple steps back so he could get a good look at her. She pulled open the towel and let it fall to the floor. She had to keep herself from laughing at the goofy look Tyler was giving her; he looked like a teenage boy who first saw his first naked woman in a magazine.

"So, do you think you're getting your money's worth?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, definitely."

She slowly turned around for him, giving him a good look at her ass before turning back to face him.

"You look amazing," said Tyler. "I'm surprised Ryan is only making you his sexy buddy and not doing what he can to keep you to himself."

"I gave him a chance, but he didn't want a commitment," said Callie. "I don't mind; we're having fun, and I'm ok with that for now."

Callie was using the digital clock on the stove to keep track of the time. As soon as Tyler got his three minutes, she picked up the towel and put it back on.

"I do have some more money if you want to go a few more minutes," said Tyler.

"Tempting offer, but I think that's enough for today. This was fun, but I don't want to let it go too far."

"I understand."

They had some coffee and chatted a little; all the while, Callie was still wearing that towel. She knew she could've just excused herself to get dressed, but she liked the way that Tyler was looking at her. She wasn't planning on taking on another friend with benefits; she had three already, and that was enough, but she still thought he was cute and wanted to give him a little thrill.

Tyler asked what was taking Ryan so long in the shower, and Callie answered that he always took this long because of how much time he spent on his hair, which made Tyler laugh. This got them started on making jokes with each other about Ryan and his obsession with his hair products.

"I can't wait any longer for Ryan; I have to get going," said Tyler.

"Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?"

"I really have to go. Please give Ryan his money, and let him know I'll get in touch with him later."

"Ok, it was nice meeting you."

She walked him to the front door, said their goodbyes, and he left. On her way back to the kitchen, Ryan finally came out of the bathroom, wearing a towel around his waist.

"You just missed Tyler," said Callie.

"Oh, that's too bad," said Ryan. "Did he leave any money for me?"

"Yes, it's in the kitchen," Callie said as she walked ahead of him very fast.

"Great, I needed that $400," he said as he walked away from her towards the kitchen.

Callie stood there, stunned by what he had just said. She couldn't believe that Tyler had tricked her like that. She was sure that the second amount of money was for real after she called him out on what he tried to do in the beginning. Now she realizes she was still tricked into getting naked for him. She had never felt so furious before. She admitted she was partly at her own fault for this; she was just having some fun after all. But that didn't mean Tyler wasn't being a dick about what he just did.

LATER THAT DAY

Tyler was watching a basketball game on TV when he heard the doorbell. He was a little surprised since he wasn't expecting company. He walked over to the door and asked who was there.

"It's Callie, from this morning," she answered.

"Hey, how did you know where I lived?"

"It was on Ryan's phone. He keeps it unlocked, so I just went on and got the address from there."

"What are you doing here?"

"I think you know why I'm here," she said. "We had a good time this morning, and I thought we could continue what we started. Can I come in?"

"Of course."

Tyler was very happy; he was hoping he would get the chance to see her again, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. He opened the door to see her there, smiling at him. He liked how she looked in that towel that morning, but he thought she looked cute in her pink t-shirt and light blue jeans. Before he could say anything to her, she swung out her fist and hit him in the nuts. It wasn't a hard shot, just enough to get his attention, but he still had to bend over in pain.

She moved passed him and walked into his apartment. When the pain subsided, Tyler closed the door behind him.

"What the hell?" she asked.

"I take it this was about how I tricked you."

"Well, duh, asshole," she replied.

"I'm sorry. I was just having a little fun. You can't blame me for trying."

"I admit I am partly to blame because like you, I also wanted to have a little fun with the whole situation. But I didn't think you would cheat me of like that."

"So, are you here for the money I really owe you?"

She shot out her hand again on his nuts, this time hitting them a little harder. While he was writhing in pain, he thought about how lucky he was that she didn't kick or knee him in the testicles; that would've hurt a lot more. He was also slightly impressed by how quick she was at hitting him like that, but did not want to see her try that again.

"Ryan doesn't know I'm here, by the way," she said. "I feel embarrassed enough about this already, so I don't need him knowing about it. I just wanted to come here to confront you about what a major dick you were."

"I think you're overreacting. It's just a little nudity; I'm sure plenty of men seen you naked."

When he saw how angry she looked when he said that, Tyler realized that was the wrong thing to say; he basically implied that she was a tramp. She tried to kick him in the nuts this time, but Tyler blocked the shot. He felt lucky he stopped her this time, but then she hit his nuts with her fist again. She figured he would see the hand coming again, so she distracted him by faking a bad kick just so she could get that shot with her fist.

Tyler never felt that much pain in his life. He had been in some fights before where a guy would take a cheap shot and hit him in his balls, but it would usually be just one time. She had now hit his balls three times, causing more pain each time.

"I'm sorry; like I said, I was just having a little fun, that's all," said Tyler. "You were having fun too. It's no big deal when you think about it."

She tried to hit him again, but this time he backed away from her. This time she was trying to hit him everywhere else, forcing him into a defensive stance. She kept coming at him but he kept backing away as he didn't want to hit a woman, even if she wanted to hurt him first.

"Don't be mad at me," he told her. "It's Ryan you should be mad at."

"Why should I be mad at him other than him having bad taste in friends?" she asked as she kept trying to hit him.

"Because it was his idea," he said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asked as she kept trying to hit him.

"Exactly what it means. It was his idea to pull that trick on you."

That revelation finally made her stop trying to hit Tyler.

"What do you mean it was his idea?" she asked.

"It was those drop the towel videos that you mentioned before. We wanted to see if a woman would actually drop her towel for money under the right circumstances."

She pressed him for answers and he gave it to her. Ryan always liked to brag about his sexual conquests, like how a lot of men do. He especially liked bragging about his friends with benefits; he had a few of them besides Callie, and he knew about hers. They were bored one day and were watching funny videos on YouTube on his wall-mounted big screen TV. They came across the 'drop the towel' videos, which they have already seen before but wanted to check out again because they were amusing and they got to see sexy women dropping their towels. There was only implied nudity in those videos but it was still fun to see those women do that.

Then the subject came up between them about would any woman take that money? There were some women who were wild enough to do it, but they didn't think most women would do something like that for some random stranger.

Then Ryan brought up about how Callie would sometimes walk around wrapped in a towel in the morning after she takes a shower. It started as a joke about what she would do if one day if she had to answer the door dressed like that and some guy would suddenly offer her money to drop the towel. The question was, would she take the money? That's when Ryan had the idea of testing to see if Callie would actually do something like that. It was mostly be done as a joke, but it was also a good experiment to see if they could get a woman to do get naked for some random guy she doesn't know.

Tyler thought it was an interesting idea but expressed some concerns about doing this to some unexpecting woman, especially someone he was seeing. Ryan explained that Callie wasn't his girlfriend; she was just his sex buddy. If it was someone he was seeing exclusively, he would never suggest something like this. His relationship with Callie was purely physical--nothing else. Plus, they were only going to see if they could get her to be naked for Tyler--nothing more than that; Ryan would never suggest something taking it any further than just nudity.

The more they thought about it, the more they decided to go with the plan. Ryan would get her to come over for a night of fun and Tyler would get up early enough in the morning to standby in his car outside Ryan's apartment building. While she was in the shower, he would text Tyler about when she was done so he could jump in the shower, just like those boyfriends in those videos would do, and she would come out wrapped in a towel.

They would have to do this quick and get the timing right so they could do this just once. They didn't want her to have time to get dressed and lose their chance. She would have to be compelled to answer the door wearing a towel. There was also the chance she would've told Ryan to wait a minute so she could put something on really fast and ruin the whole experiment; but it was a chance they would have to make.

They didn't want to do the exact same thing in those videos. For example, those women in the videos would drop the towel at the door and risk exposing themselves to other prying eyes. Realistically, no woman would do something like that at the front door. Also, those women just accepted the offer from some random stranger; again, no woman would realistically do something like that. In order for the experiment to work, Tyler would have to be let into the apartment where they would be alone, and he would then have to charm her a little before he made her his offer.

There was also the chance that Callie would have already known about those videos and realized that he was trying to trick her, so they came up with a way to make her think the money was legitimate. Tyler would first offer her $200 to see if she already knew about the videos, which it turned out she did. If she didn't know, it would be enough of an incentive to drop her towel just for a short while. If she said no, the extra $200 would be for extra incentive to drop the towel; if she still said no, they would stop the experiment there before she starts suspecting something was going on. It would also prove that no ordinary woman would accept money to get naked for any random guy.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12