Drop The Towel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she did realize what was going on after the initial $200 and possibly bring up those videos like she had done, they had a plan for that as well. Tyler would then pretend to apologize to her and admit that the first $200 was definitely for Ryan, but then he would pretend the next $200 was definitely his own money he was offering her, thus making it look more legitimate. Tyler also had an extra $200 in his pocket in case he had to go up to the $400 limit they were doing, but Callie just went for the $200.

Ryan told Tyler exactly how much time he would spend in the shower so he could keep time on his watch and be ready to leave so Ryan could come out and mention the money that Tyler supposedly owed him and get that money back from Callie. Also, Ryan wouldn't be in the shower the whole time; he would open the door and listen on their conversation to determine how much money she was given so he could say how much he was expecting to receive from Tyler. It was a small apartment, so he could easily listen in on any conversation from anywhere in the apartment from his position.

There was also the chance Callie would not mention leaving any money and keep all or part of it for herself; there was a video they saw that ended just like that. If that was the case, they agreed to let Callie keep the money for herself since they didn't want to reveal anything about the experiment or let on that she was being used like this.

As for the money, they each put up half of the amount they agreed to use for the experiment. Ryan trusted Tyler to give back any amount that she had taken from Tyler and then given back to Ryan. If there was a chance that she kept all the money herself, they agreed that they would just accept their loss since they used her like that and she would deserve to keep it.

Tyler also asked what would happen. Calie told Ryan about the offer that Tyler made her. Ryan assured him that no woman would admit to something like that, especially after realizing she was duped. There was a chance she might say something if she turned down the offer; if that happened, Ryan would fake being upset about it and promise her that he would have a talk with Tyler about what he had done. Other than that, he was sure she wouldn't say anything about it. But they didn't consider what would happen if Callie decided to confront Tyler herself about what happened between them. Her being here in Tyler's apartment was completely unexpected.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I fell for all of this," said Callie.

She was astounded by this revelation; she had never heard anything like it. She couldn't believe she was used like that for an experimental joke. She also hated herself for not thinking of the option of keeping that money and pretending Tyler never gave her anything. She felt stuck in a weird situation and didn't think straight. She had left the money in the kitchen because she had no way to put it away while she was just wearing a towel. She wished she thought about hiding in the kitchen drawer and going back for it later; there were a lot of options she could've done now that she had time to think about it.

"I'm sorry; it was just a fun little experiment, that's all," said Tyler.

"That mother-fucker," she said, referring to Ryan. "I can't believe he would use me like that."

"Well, we both did."

"Yeah, but I'm the one he's sleeping with," she replied. "Sure, we're just sex buddies, but I thought he would have more respect for me to do that. We always treated each other pretty well when we weren't just fooling around."

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"

Callie thought about it for a moment and came up with an idea.

"There is one way you can make up for it," she said. "Let me see you naked."

"What?" he asked.

"You got to see me naked; I should get to see you naked."

"What about Ryan?"

"I've already seen him naked plenty of times," she said. "I should at least be able to see you naked."

"And that would make us even?"

"It's a start."

Tyler had to think about it. She made a good point; he got to see her naked, so it was only fair that she got to see him naked.

"Completely naked?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied. "You got to see all of me, so I should get to see all of you."

"You're right; it's only fair."

They moved over to the living room, where Tyler turned off the TV that was still on, but not before checking out the current score of the game to make sure his team was still winning. Callie sat on the couch and prepared herself for the show. She was very giddy about getting to see Tyler naked; despite what the reason was for him doing this, she thought he was sexy and couldn't wait to see him naked.

Tyler began to take his shirt off, but Callie stopped him.

"No, don't just take off your clothes," she said. "I want you to strip for me."

"Are you serious?"

"You put me in an embarrassing situation involving my nudity, so I want to do the same to you. After that, we'll be even."

Tyler laughed, thinking this was ridiculous, but realized it was the best way to make up for what he had done. Callie took out her phone and played some music for him to dance to; it was a Taylor Swift song, not something he expected her to play. He guessed it was part of the humiliation, so he just went with it.

He began by doing a little dance for her, shaking his hips, and making other suggestive moves for her. Callie started smiling; she didn't think he would go for all of this, especially when she started playing Taylor Swift on her phone, but here he was, going along with it.

Tyler took off his shirt, revealing his toned body and six-pack abs. He twirled the shirt around his neck a few times before flinging it at Callie, who grabbed it midair. She started hollering at him as if this were a real strip club.

He then started undoing his pants; he turned around to drop them down to his ankles so she could first look at his ass in his boxers. He kicked away the pants and turned around for her; the boxers were just tight enough for her to get an idea of how big his dick was.

He decided to wait a little before he took off his boxers. He thought it was best to give her more of a show before the big finale. He danced for her a little more as she hollered at him, telling him how sexy he was and an assortment of other commentary.

Finally, he dropped his boxers, and Callie started hooting to show how much she liked seeing his big dick swinging around. He turned around for her to let her see his naked ass, which she very much approved, before turning back for the rest of the show.

He danced naked for her for a couple more minutes before the song ended, and she turned off her phone. He was a little disappointed that it ended; he was having a lot of fun despite the reason he was doing this.

"So, are we even?"

"Yeah, we're even," she said.

That's when she stood up and took her top off. Tyler didn't expect this to happen; he just stood there in awe, looking at her low-cut black bra.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I just thought that as long as I'm still here and you're naked, we'd continue the fun," she replied, taking off her jeans and revealing the black panties that matched her bra.

"Did you set this up?" he asked.

"No, I'm not as conniving as you and Ryan," she said. "I just got a little horny seeing you doing that striptease for me, so now I want to fuck you."

"For real?" He asked in amazement. He has never been in a situation like this before.

"If you want, I can put my clothes back on and leave."

"No, please don't," he said. "I'm all for it; I was just a little surprised."

Callie asked if he wanted to fuck her here in the living room or take it to the bedroom. He has had fun having sex in the living room before, but he felt more comfortable in the bedroom. She asked where the bedroom was, and he pointed in that direction. He followed her into the bedroom as she took off her underwear along the way.

"What about Ryan?" He asked. "I just remembered about him."

"What about him?" she asked in return. "He and I aren't really dating; I can sleep with whoever else I want and make them my new friend with benefits."

"You want me to be one of your friends with benefits?" he asked, gleefully.

"Let's see how well you do in bed first. I'll decide after."

They got on the bed and rolled around for a while, holding and kissing each other. He had a lot of fun fondling her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She liked it when guys played with her nipples like that; when done right, it always sent a charge down to her pussy.

He then moved down further on her body until his head was between her legs. She was surprised by this move; she usually had to wait a few times to convince a guy to go down on her, but Tyler is going for it right away. He lashed his tongue out on her clit like a hurricane. She was panting heavily and gripping the bed sheets tightly; she never had a man use such amazing oral skills on her. After a couple of minutes, her body shot upwards, and she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body.

After getting her to come, Tyler didn't want to wait any longer; he really needed to fuck her, and he was sure she was more than ready for him. He repositioned himself on her body, got her to open her legs wider for him, and just pushed his dick right into her pussy. Callie had to hold back a scream from the pain she felt when it entered her body. Tyler was a lot bigger than most men she had been with, even Ryan, so she didn't know how to take it.

Tyler began fucking her with good, hard thrusts. Callie held Tyler close to her body, her nails digging into his back, leaving small scratch marks. As he began to go faster, she was getting more and more excited. She started saying some blasphemous things that Tyler never thought he'd ever hear a woman say but also somehow turned him on. From beneath him, her body arched upwards from another orgasm, and she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES!" She screamed.

He slowed down enough for Callie to make him turn over so she could be on top of him. She got off his dick and moved down his body until her head was close to his dick. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Her head began to bob up and down as her hand stroked the bottom half of his dick. Tyler just laid there watching her give him this blowjob; some of her hair got in the way of his view, so he had to push it aside so he could see her doing this.

When she was done, she moved back up on his body and put his dick back into her. She began grinding and bouncing around his dick, going slow at first, before she began riding him like a mechanical bull. Tyler had a lot of fun watching her go wild on him like this. She almost bounced off of him a few times, so he had to keep his hands on her hips to keep her steady.

She managed to get herself to come before she finally slowed down. Tyler had never seen a woman come while riding him; it usually happened by his own performance, not when a woman was using him in this position.

He got her on her back again so he could go back to being in control of her. He fucked her slowly, figuring it was time to slow things down so they could last a little longer. Callie appreciated this; she was having a wonderful time and wanted it to last as long as it could. He slowly increased his speed before he began fucking her hard again, this time with more powerful thrusts. It wasn't long until Callie's body arched upward from beneath, and she screamed from another orgasm, causing Tyler to momentarily pause his performance before resuming. They were both surprised by this; Callie had never come so many times in one sex session with a man, and as good as Tyler always was with women, he had never made them come this many times.

After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it would soon be over. That's when he remembered that he didn't have a condom. He was so excited to fuck her that he completely forgot about it. He slowed down his performance to ask if he should now get a condom.

He tried to hold off coming inside of her, doing everything he could to delay the inevitable. He really wanted to spend as much time fucking Callie as he could; he loved how her body felt and just wanted to keep pleasuring her. But he couldn't hold off any longer, and with one last thrust into her pussy he released his cum into her. Callie gave out a deep moan as she felt the cum filling up inside of her.

When they were done, they got out of bed, and Callie walked over to his bathroom to clean herself up; mostly from the cum that was oozing out of her pussy. When she was done, she went back to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed facing Tyler, while he just laid there looking up at her.

"That was wonderful," she said.

"I know, that was amazing," he replied. "Does this mean I pass your test?"

"Oh yeah; you passed with flying colors," she said happily. "So, we can definitely keep doing this."

Tyler did a little fist pump to show how excited he was to be her new sex buddy.

"I wonder how Ryan will feel about this," he said.

"We'll ask him during the threesome," she replied.

"What now?" he asked, very perplexed.

"The threesome I plan to have with the both of you," she revealed.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with having a threesome with Ryan."

Callie laughed. "Why? You're not the one who will fuck him; I am."

"Yes, I know that. But still, he's my friend, so it's awkward."

"Ryan may not like the idea of it either, but if you both want to keep fucking me, I'll have to insist on it," she said.

"How are you going to ask him that?"

"I'll leave that to you," she said as she stood up from the bed. "I'm going to grab my clothes and get out of here while you find a way to tell Ryan I want a threesome, or else it's all over."

Tyler tried to protest, but she wasn't listening. He followed her out of the bedroom naked as she picked up her clothes and put them on. He kept trying to convince her to change her mind about the threesome; he really loved what they had just done and wanted to keep it going with private sessions between them.

Callie smiled the whole time he was begging her to reconsider. What Tyler didn't know was that she didn't care about having a threesome with him, Ryan, or anyone else. She just liked the idea of messing with Tyler and, in doing so, getting him to mess with Ryan as another way to get back at them. She didn't plan on pulling this little joke; it was spur of the moment, but from how Tyler was squirming, she was glad it was working.

She got dressed, gave him one last kiss, and said her goodbyes before she left. She would eventually tell them she was only joking about the threesome while continuing to fuck them both. But if it did lead to a threesome before she revealed it was just a joke, she would only tell them the truth after they had their fun together.

12