Drought Means Family Bath Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The family bath time continues.
2.9k words
4.6
114.4k
100

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for another bath for my sisters, mom, and I. After a national water shortage, we had to be very stingy about water consumption. To relieve some of the waste brought upon by individual showers, my mom decided a family bath time would fix the issue. However, letting three young adults get naked and share a bath together came with its own set of "problems".

- - - - -

"Jack!" my sister Emily said, giggling. "Stop rubbing that hard thing in between my ass and actually wash me!"

"I'm not, it's just hard leaning into you without it sliding in." I replied.

I promised I'd wash her back, but I kept getting hard when she turned her back to me. It was hard not to be aroused with her big ass directly at dick level. She was bent over slightly, her arms at the edge of the bath. Her perfect butt was sticking out, giving a little wiggle to taunt me. She loved teasing me, but I loved teasing back.

I stood with a small bucket filled with warm water, leaning into her to pour it on her back. It dripped down onto her asscheeks and my cock, that was nestled in between them. The soapy water made a nice lube for me to slide back and forth. Her asshole made a little wet pop, the suction of my cock head against it. I slid my dick down a little further, my head touching her vulva and inner lips.

"Jack..." she said in a breathy voice. "Jack..."

She said my name as if she was asking for something. Asking for me to slide my cock into her. I grabbed the base of my cock, and guided it right at her opening. Just a little push and I'd slide right in.

"Jack, Emily!" Mom yelled. She stood at the doorway in her towel.

We both turned our heads to face her, we were caught.

"First of all, you two don't wait for us to get started, and then you start- start this smut?"

My dick twitched, my hot head pressing against Emily's wet pussy lips. God damn, how I could easily just push in and slide myself in her hot cunt.

"S-sorry mom!" Emily straightened herself out and turned around, my erection sliding off her butt. She sat herself into the tub and brought her knees to her chest to hide herself.

"Jeez, mom we were just-" I started.

"No, Jack. You two are taking advantage of the fact we have to bathe together. Our naked bodies should not be used to pleasure each other! She's your sister for god's sake."

Some irony coming from mom, who made me cum in between her ass our first time we bathed together. After that though, I got nothing else. The bath time after that, my sisters and I tried to mess around to no avail. She'd stop us every time, suddenly acting like it was wrong. What was wrong with my hard cock nestled in between my sister's asscheeks?

Regardless, it didn't stop us from eyeing each other's bodies down. Even mom still made the occasional glance and my cock here and there, so I didn't get why she was so against it all of a sudden.

Mom's policing never stopped Emily from wanting to mess around though. She'd never seen a dick before mine and was massively curious. I had my suspicions that she was still a virgin, and I was her ticket to losing her v-card. Lately, we'd been teasing each other hard in the bath when no one was around, today being the closest to my dick entering her.

A week ago I wouldn't had even thought of fucking my little sister, but now, her thick ass was all I could think about. Most nights I'd jerk off to my personal spankbank of earlier in the bath. Emily bending over in front of me, 'cleaning' her butt while actually sliding her fingers in her pussy, her squeezing her chubby tits while eyeing me down, staring me down at while I slide my cock up and dow-

"Jack! Are you listening to me?! Christ. Keep that thing down, some of us will want to bathe in peace." I honestly didn't understand why Mom was so cold so suddenly.

As she tossed her towel to the side, I eyed Mom's body, the basic reaction to a thick woman disrobing in front of me. I noticed her pussy was shaven, it seemed fresh. She always had a bit of a bush, so to be clean shaven was new. I looked up to meet her eyes, where she met mine, then turned away. I think she was hoping I'd notice.

Mom entered the bath, her head turned away from me, as I still wondered what her deal was.

Claire appeared at the doorway and entered the bathroom. "Are you guys starting the bath?." She was already naked, just carrying a towel in her hands. "Oh, is Emily going to be Jack's partner today? Guess I'm doing you, Mom."

My sister Claire was feeling pretty liberal with the clothes wearing lately, her shyness from the first night faded quickly. I'd often catch her around the house wearing a little t-shirt and nothing else. Most of the time her nipples would poke from under the shirt, with her tight, tiny butt and smooth shaven pussy on full display almost all the time. Whenever anyone brought it up, she'd just smile and say "You're gonna see it later tonight anyways."

She walked into the bath facing Mom, though she missed our little conversation. She noticed the mood was a bit off today, questioning us as she started lathering her hands up and automatically worked Mom's shoulders.

"Jeez, everyone's so quiet. What happened?"

"Your sister and brother decided to start bath time early to rub themselves all over each other before either of us were even prepared." She crossed her arms, with a pout directed at Emily and I. "It's just inappropriate. We're have to get naked with each other out of necessity, not for pleasure!"

"Jack and Emily were rubbing up against each other? I'm sure it was just a mistake like that last time you did it." She winked.

"I'm serious Claire, a brother and a sister should not be acting this way."

"Seriously? So how come you were totally okay with making Jack cum in between your ass cheeks the first time around? What's this double standard?"

"Jack is my son Claire." She huffed.

"I see the problem." Claire was still rubbing Mom's shoulders, starting to knead harder.

"You're a little jealous aren't you? That Jack has been playing around a bit with Emmy and I?" Claire continued, a little smirk on her face.

"Don't be ridiculous Claire!"

"Oh, Mom, c'mon. We're all in this together... I haven't touched Jack's dick and I'm not jealous. You don't have to be either."

Claire started to knead harder into Mom's shoulders, a not-so-subtle moan of pleasure coming from the massage. "Oh, C-Claire."

"Don't stop us from having a good time. Just because we want to share Jack doesn't mean he loves you any less." She continued, talking so close to her ear. "Plus, don't act like you can't do anything for us girls either. We're all sharing our bodies in this bath, not just you and Jack."

Her hands were over Mom's chest now, rubbing softly against her skin. Claire was doing a damn good job at seducing her.

"Look at this beautiful thick body Mom." She said, squeezing one of her big tits. "Oh, you're gorgeous. I'm so jealous of your rack."

Mom had her eyes closed now, taking in Claire's soft hands feeling her up. Emily and I sat watching. We glanced at each other, Emily blushing hard.

"Fuck, I love it so much. Your heavy tits. I've always admired them. Always wished I had them."

Claire lowered herself, and with one of mom's big tits in her hands, popped it in her mouth. Mom moaned as our sister began to suck on her nipple. "Oh! G-god, Claire y-you're-"

Claire put her other hand over Mom's mouth, effectively shushing her, as if to tell her, just enjoy it. She continued, her eyes shooting us a wink. She was distracting mom to get us a chance to fool around. Emily whipped her head at me and smiled, biting her lip.

I glanced over to Claire and Mom, Mom's moaning was growing progressively louder. Claire was working both of her nipples now, one in her mouth and the other in her hand groping and squeezing. Mom's eyes were closed tight in pleasure, I doubt she would be focusing on anything else.

I looked back to Emily, we were in the clear. I adjusted myself, sitting up on the rim of the tub to get some more room in the cramped bath. Emily knelt and got closer, her head right in between my legs. She looked up at me with a flushed grin, she was clearly excited for this.

My cock was in her hands now, taking both of them to stroke me up and down. A small moan escaped my mouth, her hands were so soft. This was the first time she'd really touched my cock, and she seemed to be loving it. Her eyes were transfixed on it as she stroked it. It was awkward at first, but she slowly found a rhythm to it, stroking up and down with a nice slow place. Faster and faster, her hands started to stroke me harder.

My hips started to thrust into her hands, gliding across her wet palms. She giggled a bit, noticing how much I was getting into it. God, I was dying to orgasm, imagining my ropes of cum covering her face and hands. Thinking about my little sister covered in my cum only pushed my arousal further, as I started fucking her hands with my hips.

Meanwhile, Mom and Claire were getting into it. Claire leaned into Mom, kissing her chest and neck, their bodies pulled so close that Mom's fat breasts started to squish into Claire's. Mom's hands started to explore Claire's thin frame, both hands rubbing her hips. Mom's hands looked like they were dying to squeeze her tight little ass, but it seemed she was nervous. Claire noticed Mom's hesitation, taking Mom's hand and placed it right on her ass, Mom giving a firm squeeze.

I turned my focus back to Emily, both her hands still stroking me. I was so close to cumming, but I didn't want it to stop. I placed my hand over hers, stopping her from continuing. If I was going to cum, I wanted it to be in her.

"I want-" Emily started in a small, breathy whisper. "I want to suck your cock."

I gave her a nod, my heartbeat picking up. To watch Emily's lips wrapped around my dick was a fantasy come true.

Her hands were on the base of my cock as she licked her lips, then lowered them to touch my cockhead. Her lips were soft and wet. She licked my tip, pleasure coursing through my body, my nerves extra sensitive. Her lips then wrapped around the head entirely, as she sucked hard on it.

"Em, Emily." I whispered. "N-not like that..." I whispered. This was her first time, so I couldn't blame her for not knowing what she was doing. Her face blushed as usual, but she didn't let her misstep stop her. She loosened up, her tongue swirling around the top of my tip, licking the backside. "Fuck, Em..." I moaned. Our eyes met, and I think I hardened even more from the eye contact. She looked so hot with cock in her mouth.

Slowly, she started to lower her head on my long rod. My dick is thick, so her mouth struggled to stay around it. She kept at it, her mouth working it's way further down, then back up. Watching her soft pink lips pull up my shaft was like nothing else. Her one hand stroked my base, as the other worked on my balls, giving them a good massage with her hands. I could tell she was excited about getting to suck her first cock. Emily's wet mouth suck on me was amazing, I never knew these kinds of sounds could come from my sister. I could tell she was already obsessed.

sluck, sluck, sluck

Her head continued, inch by inch until she couldn't anymore. My dick was a good four inches down her throat, but I could see tears at the edges of her eyes. It was getting to be too much for her. I rubbed the back of her head, stroking her hair as she continued to suck me off. Emmy's mouth was the best sensation I'd felt in years. It wasn't the most skilled blowjob I'd gotten, but her enthusiasm and eagerness made it unlike anything else. She really wanted to please her older brother, and I felt every bit of that.

Without much warning, Mom sat herself next to me on the rim of the bathtub, her fat ass spilling over the edge. Looking over, I see Claire in between her legs. "I love that you shaved Mom. I bet this was supposed to be for Jack, am I right?" She blushed with Claire's question, covering her mouth.

"Now, it gets to be for me." Claire continued. "You look so good shaven. Not that I didn't like your hair... Your lips are so familiar, I must have gotten mine from you Mom."

Claire kisses the side of her lips, sucking on the side of her vulva, teasing Mom's pussy. Mom was moaning loud. Her eyes met mine, acknowledging me with a look that said 'your sister really knows how to go down'. I gave a little nod, stroking Emmy's hair as she continued sucking my rod. I couldn't help but agree, both of her daughters were good with their mouths.

Mom and I sat side by side, getting head from my sisters, her precious daughters. Claire skilled with her tongue, skilled in licking clit. Next to her, Emmy, slowly learning how to become her brother's favorite cock sucker.

Mom pushed Claire's head deeper into her pussy, Claire's tongue pressing down harder on her clit. I could see her working circles around it, Mom's pussy gushing with her juices. Her legs were shaking, and I was sure she was on the brink of an orgasm. "Fuck, fuck Claire, fuck!"

I wasn't faring any better, Emily's mouth now the furthest it's been down my dick. I could feel her tight throat on my cock head, her saliva dripping down my shaft. My hips started bucking, trying to ravage her throat. I was right there, ready to bust down her throat.

The sounds in the bathroom were nothing but wet sucks, licks, and Mom and I moaning like fucking crazy.

"Make me cum Emily, fuck! Swallow my- swallow my load!" I yelled through my moans. I couldn't contain my volume, Emily's mouth too good to control myself.

"M-make your brother cum Emily! Feel his fucking load!" Mom yelled next to me, her hand gripping my thigh. Seemed she was now on board with my sister making me cum. As if she'd given me her blessing, my legs started to shake as my orgasm erupted.

My hips pushed my cock into Emily's throat as my jizz started to spurt from my cock. Rope after rope of cum glazed the inside of her mouth. She pulled away, sputtering from the surprise cumshot, and hot another hot rope of my semen on her face. "Ohh, oh fuck."

Her face was covered from chin to forehead, one of her eyes closed where I'd shot across her face. She smiled and licked her lips, swallowing what she could of my sticky white cum.

At the same time, Mom's legs closed on Claire's head, as she started to shake. Claire's tongue had brought her to her orgasm, trembling as her clit shot ecstasy through her entire body. I wasn't sure if Mom had been eaten out before, not like this. Claire seemed to be a pro with licking pussy. She had to pull her head from in between Mom's thick thighs, laughing as she caught her breath. "Mom, didn't that feel so good?"

We all sat there, breathing heavily in our excitement. Mom was still quivering a bit, Claire smiling while teasing her pussy with her fingers. Next to her was Emily, wiping the cum off her eye and then licking her fingertip. Her lips made a satisfying pop as she pulled it away.

"God damn... Jack, your cock..." Emily spoke.

"G-goodness... You made a mess all over your sister." Mom said. "Though I can't blame it all on you, your sisters seem to like making messes out of us."

Claire laughed. "See Mom, Jack's not the only one who can be good for bath time. No need to be jealous any more, okay?"

"I... I suppose not. I can't see an issue if... If we all get a turn, with each other..." She said softly.

"Yay!" Emily softly cheered. "Jack, think you can get hard again? I really want to feel you in my pussy."

Mom glared at her. "Emily, absolutely not! How could you think about doing such a lewd thing with your brother! That just crosses a line."

Claire slapped her forehead. "This again? Jack, she's not going to let this go until you fuck her first..!"