Drought Means Family Bath Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters form a plan to get Eliza and Jack together.
3.4k words
4.69
55k
62

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily hushed Claire as she giggled. They were currently sneaking into my room. It was late and Mom was already asleep, so we definitely wouldn't want to wake her up to catch us messing around. I was sitting on my bed in just my boxers when they opened the door.

"So, think you'll be ready?" Claire asked. Emily and her had made plans for me. She was in nothing but a t-shirt, her legs crossed, showing off her cute pussy. Emily in nothing but her panties, crawled over closer to us, her tits swinging. My sister and I hardly wore anything in the house now, our time together in the tub had made us very comfortable with each other's bodies.

"Yeah, I- I guess so." I spoke up.

"You want to, don't you? I mean, she is sexy." Claire said. "If I had a dick, I know I'd want to."

"Have you had sex before?" Emily asked quietly. "L-like, will you be losing your virginity to her?"

"Emily! Of course he's had sex before." She rolled her eyes at her question. "Just look at him, and look at this."

Claire pulled back one of my boxer legs, showing off my soft cock. Even when flaccid, it had a decent length, though I was flustered at her showing it off so suddenly. She took my soft shaft in her hand, making it start to grow in her hand.

"You think a cock like this hasn't fucked before?" She wiggled it as if to further her point. "Your girlfriends had to have loved this thing." Claire smiled at me with a soft blush.

"Come on Claire, don't make him talk about this stuff!" Emily said all flustered. "You don't have to tell us anything Jack." Her face was beet red.

"What? Oh come on Em, don't get embarrassed about this stuff. We're gonna have to watch him fuck Mom anyways." She said, a devious grin on her face.

"Y-yeah I guess so..." Emily said, her arms crossed. She was still a bit nervous about sex stuff, it was still pretty new for her.

"I have once." I spoke up. "But it was pretty awkward, to be honest."

"Who was it with? That girl you went to prom with, in high school? It was her, wasn't it?!" Emily said, almost accusatory. Was I imagining things, or was my sister getting jealous?

"Emily, Emily. Don't pull a Mom and get upset Jack's been with someone else. There's enough of him to go around. Once Mom gets a good fucking she'll come to her senses and let us all share his big dick."

Claire spoke with my cock still in her hand, her idle rubbing making me hard, the erection sticking up out from the loose boxer leg.

"God just look at this thing." Claire spoke again, a mischievous glimmer in her eye. "I'd fuck it right now. But the minute it slides into me, I'd moan so loud it would wake up Mom in an instant."

Emily gazed at my boner like it was some forbidden treasure. "Y-you can't do that anyways! Mom said not to, and we can't disobey her rules."

Claire rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You've always been the goody-two-shoes Emily. Gotta live a little, girl."

Claire continued jerking me off, my soft moans escaping my lips. "But- you're right, I don't wanna get on Mom's bad side again. I just got in her good graces after eating her out last week.. For now... Jack, I haven't even gotten a taste of this cock yet."

My dick twitched a bit at Claire's words. She was right, for all the teasing she did around the house, we'd hadn't done anything sexual yet.

Claire, still stroking me, had me at full mast. She looked at me and bit her lip. "You haven't even tried to do anything with me Jack, why's that?" Her other hand went straight for my balls, massaging them. Both her hands were on me now, and god they felt nice.

"Has me waving my ass around not been good enough for you? Only like girls with big tits?" She asked, in a joking sad tone, teasing me. Her face grew closer to mine as she stroked, as if to plant a kiss. "That's so disappointing Jack. Though I bet I can convince you you'll like us small chested girls just as much."

Claire's lips met mine, planting a hot wet kiss. Her lips were so thin, soft. She was a very good kisser, our lips locking immediately. She pushed her tongue in my mouth pushing against mine, and our tongues danced together.

Her hands still stroked me as we kissed, one hand on my bare chest now to support herself, but the other still firmly stroking me. My hips bucked as she continued. For a second, she pulled away her lips and licked the palm of her hand, covering it in her saliva. I saw her eyes as she did it, twinkling with lust.

She went back to kissing me, as she palmed the head of my cock, rubbing my sensitive bellend. She stroked up and down, making me quiver. It was like she found a cheat to make my body lose control.

"Mmph, fuck, Claire!" I breathed out as I broke our kiss. I didn't want it to stop, but I didn't want to cum so soon. Her face was filled with lust, mouth covered in saliva with her mouth hanging open. She licked her lips some more, then dropped her head down.

The next thing I felt was Claire's tongue on my tip, then her lips right around me. My body quivered some more, hips thrusting. I look down to see her beautiful blonde hair bobbing up and down on my cock. Claire was always good with boys, and now I knew why. She was an amazing cocksucker with plenty of experience, I was sure. My mouth gaped open as she easily deepthroated my entire length, her tongue touching the top of my ballsack.

gluck, gluck, sluck, gluck

The sounds coming from her mouth were exciting, and so sexy. My cock was gliding down her throat, then right back up as her head continued to bob on her big brother's cock.

I needed to cum, I was dying for it. Impatient, or maybe just entirely needy, I grabbed the back of her head, and with her mouth stroked my cock to my perfect rhythm. Up and down, up and down. I felt her throat muscles trying to swallow it, and quivered. It was coming.

My hips thrusted one last time as my orgasm shot through my cock to my entire body. Claire's head was secured deeply on my dick as my hips quivered, shooting rope after rope of cum down her throat. Finally she pulled away and caught her breath.

"Oh fuck Jack. Jesus. I'd never taken it- so fucking deep." She sputtered a bit as she spoke and caught her breath. "If that's anything like the pounding you're going to give Mom tomorrow, she's going to get addicted. Holy shit..."

We both looked at Emily after forgetting for a minute she was in the room. She sat there red in the face, fingers rubbing her pussy through soaked panties.

"G-good luck tomorrow, Jack." She smiled.

...

7PM came quickly the next day.

"They left? Where?" Mom asked.

"I don't know, they just left. Maybe to hang out with a friend?"

"With the water shortage still happening? They better not be going to a pool, did you hear about the family who would go just to take a bath, and drink from it? They used it as a bathroom too!" Mom, always up to date on the latest scandals.

"Well, they're going to miss bath time..." She sounded a bit sad, despite the 'drama' lately, family bath time had become a bit of a nice place to relax with everyone all together in one place. Mom had even installed a bigger tub to give more room for everyone. This past week though, she was quieter even when we were all together. "Guess it's just us today."

I followed Mom to the bathroom, where she undressed and tossed her clothes in the bin. I watched her as she exposed her naked curves to me, first by taking off her shirt. Mom wasn't like my sisters, walking around in barely anything, but I had noticed she'd forgone her bra most of the time. I'd see her fabric-stretching tits push her nipples against her shirts every day now.

Mom saw my gawking. "Aren't you used to this by now?" She smirked, teasing me by pinching one of her nipples with her hand and giving her boob giving a jiggle. "You young men are so predictable. But what is a mother to do?" She shrugged. I knew she liked the attention though, she always made sure to put on a little show when she undressed in front of me.

Next, she started to take off her pants, wriggling her jeans off of her fat ass with a little shake, the pants tight on her figure. I watched as they slid off of her, catching a view of her wide backside. I was surprised when I saw her bare ass, no panties covering it up.

"Hmm."

"What? A lady can't go commando?" She said, laughing a bit.

"I have no problem with it." I said with a smile.

I started to undress myself too. Shirt off, then my shorts, letting my cock hang free.

"Ahh, I'm not the only one going without underwear." She said, watching me undress this time. "Though we're not half as bad as Claire, she's always showing off that butt of hers around the house. Doesn't she know when to put it away?"

I heard a small giggle behind the bathroom door. Claire and Emily had snuck back inside, both listening to our conversation.

___

Emily and Claire sat at the doorway, ears close to listen in.

"Emily! Don't laugh! Shush!"

"Sorry Claire. It was just funny. You are always shaking your ass around the house nowadays, you have to admit." Emily giggled.

"So what! I have a good ass!" Claire's face was red.

"I will admit you do indeed have a nice butt." Emily said with a smile. "Petite."

"Uh huh." Claire crossed her arms. "We can't all be blessed with yours and mom's dump trucks."

"Dump truck?!"

"Shush, they're talking again..!"

___

Mom and I slipped into the tub, letting our bodies soak in the water. The tub was huge, bigger than a hot tub. At least 6 people could fit in here comfortably, it almost felt like a small pool. We were allowed to use a bit more water than usual, apparently things were slowly turning back to normal.

The water rose up to my chest as I let myself slide into the water. Things were a little awkward with Mom lately, and without Claire and Emily around there were no sounds but the splashing water.

"So, um."

"Hm?" Mom said, washing under her arms.

"Nice bathtub Mom. Good buy."

"Thanks. It was on sale. No one wants this big a tub nowadays."

"Mm." I 'mm'd in an agreeable tone.

I didn't know how to bring it up. Fuck it, just say it Jack.

"So why-"

"How come your-"

Mom and I interrupted each other. She stared at me, waiting for me to continue..

"Go ahead Mom."

"Jack. Our familiar behavior recently isn't proper. We've had a lot of fun, but we have to be sure we don't take things too far!"

"Compared to everything else?" I sat up a bit in the water. "I thought we were all enjoying ourselves. Have you not been?"

"No Jack... Okay, I'll be honest. The way we've been bonding lately has been so fun,so exciting but- Watching you and your sisters... The way you touch them..." She bit her lip. "Jack... do you not want me? Am I not..."

"Mom!" I spoke up, standing up straight now. "You really can't think that!"

Mom folded her arms, feeling insecure. "Jack..."

"Mom, you're gorgeous. Seriously... Why do you think I'm always ogling at you?"

"You're... Just trying to make an old lady feel good about herself." She said quietly. "You'd rather a young thing, like one of your sisters."

"Mom." I smiled. "You know that's not true, you know you're sexy, right? Like, seriously you're such a good looking woman. That body, your face..." Those tits, that ass.

She smiled a bit. "Jack, you know how to flatter me... You really like my body?"

I walked closer to her in the bath, the water down to my thighs now, my dick exposed, and slowly getting harder. Step by step, I made it closer to Mom, my hard-on now poking her belly.

"What do you think?" I grinned. Mom covered her mouth as she laughed.

"Jack, you're so silly! But yes, point made."

She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face, I hadn't seen Mom this happy in days. "Goodness, Jack. Someone's excited."

"Think I might get some help with it? Now that I have some alone time with you?"

Mom was giddy, giggling in excitement. "Oh baby boy, of course." She took my shaft in her hand, pulling me towards her as she started to step backwards. We made it to the edge of the tub, where she hopped up on one of the small steps, raising herself. Her pussy was at the perfect height, my cockhead poking into it a bit. She was a little stubbly, but her pussy was still trimmed and neat.

Mom grabbed the shaft of my cock, and then started rubbing my head on her wet slit. She instantly moaned, her hips grinding on it now. With her other hand, she rubbed on her clit, her legs shaking ever so slightly. "F-fuck Jack.... Your cock..." She moaned. I pushed in ever so slightly, my shaft grinding in between Mom's legs, feeling wet hot wet pussy glide over my cock.

___

"Oh my god, do you hear them?" Claire said.

"Y-yes! Oh fuck... Do you think they're fucking?" Emily whispered.

"No, not yet, they can't be. She's not even close to loud enough. Plus, you'd be hearing some hard slapping, body to body." Claire mimicked sex with her fingers.

"That means they're just teasing each other? Foreplay? That's still good right?"

"Seeing as foreplay usually leads to sex, yes."

"S-so after he does it with Mom... Think he'll..."

"Emily, Jack is going to fuck you next, I promise. I bet you're excited huh?" Claire crawled over closer to Emily. "Hot and bothered listening to Jack and Mom?"

"Y-yes. I can't stop thinking about Jack, and his big dick." Emily was practically drooling over it. "I've also had other thoughts though... Like... That time you ate Mom out. God, she looked like she was having a really good time..."

Claire put on her mischievous look, getting even closer to Emily now, her head right next to her ear. She whispered, "Is my baby sister asking for something?"

Emily winced, but before she could even say something, Claire was kissing Emily's neck, her hand moving down her chest. Emily stifled her moans as her sister's soft kisses burned her neck. Claire pulled away, grasping at Emily's shirt to lift it over her head.

Claire's mouth found her next target, Emily's pink nipple. She kissed it, her tongue swirling around her stiffening pink button. Claire opened her mouth and sucked, slightly pulling it with her teeth. Emily's virgin nipples felt a shock of pleasure shoot up her chest, enhancing the sensation of her pulsing clit. Emily did her best to stifle herself, not wanting to blow their cover, but it was so hard with her sister's skilled mouth on her body, slowly moving downwards.

___

My hard pole sliding was in between Mom's quivering thighs. So soft, and so thick. I'd never felt a pussy so wet. I got in close, bumping up against her mound. I wrapped my hands around her waist, reaching for her ass. I got a good squish of her fat ass as my hips started to thrust in faster. She was lost in pleasure, her arms wrapping around my neck. "Jack, Jack." She moaned. "Oh, my baby boy." I watched her fat tits jiggle as I pounded in between her thighs.

"Jack." Her voice cried out. "Jack, I need you to fuck me. Jack."

I pulled away my cock, it was slick with her, dripping. My dick was twitching, dying to dive back into somewhere hot and soft.

She turned herself around, waving her thick ass in front of me. I slapped my wet cock on her cheek, then spread her ass to get a good look. Her ass and pussy looked perfect. I adjusted myself, pulling my cock to line up with her wet cunt. Slowly, I dipped my head in between her lips. It was so hot, it felt like it was burning my tip. I let out a moan as I pushed deeper into Mom's pussy. She braced herself, gripping onto the side of the tub. I dipped in further, pushing myself inch by inch, my thick dick tight against her walls. I grabbed onto her waist, getting the final inch inside.

"Mom! Fuck, I'm inside..."

"I can feel it baby, I can feel it..."

___

"Lift your legs." Claire said, as her fingers wrapped around Emily's panty line. Emily lifted them, showing Claire her wide butt as Claire slid them off. She tossed the soaked underwear to the side, and dived in between her sisters legs. Claire's tongue licked down Emily's thigh, making it to her mound. She then put her mouth on her clit, swirling her tongue around it in a circle, then pulling up, flicking it. Emily yelped, no longer caring about who hears. Her back was pushed against the bathroom door.

"Can you hear them Claire?" Emily said, quivering. "They're fucking, oh god they're fucking."

"Claire!" She yelled as she pushed Claire's head deeper into her. "You're going to make me cum!"

Her sister said nothing, loving every second of making her sister quiver, her tongue too focused on pleasuring her clit. Let me show you what a real orgasm feels like. Claire thought.

___

Mom's cheeks jiggled with every thrust as I pounded into her. My rod felt every inch of her wet cunt. Fucking her was like nothing else, my cock fully enveloped in her hot love. She was a tight fit, at first but she took every inch of my length easily after a bit of stretching her out.

Our bodies felt like two puzzle pieces, fitting into each other perfectly. I wondered if I was the biggest cock she'd ever taken, with the way she was loving it. A part of me knew, I must have been.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! She cried out with every slap. "Jack, right there. You're fucking me so, so deep!"

I grabbed onto her waist, to pound her harder, my cock pulling out in and out of her. Her pussy gripped onto my shaft tight as if not wanting it to leave her insides. I was in heaven, balls deep in my thick mom. I felt my orgasm building, the pleasure rising, getting ready to burst. I needed to fucking cum.

Slap, slap slap, filled the bathroom, the sounds of our bodies reverberating in the small bathroom. "I'm going to- Mom, I'm gonna fucking-"

"Cum in me, Jack, cum in mommy!"

___

Emily's legs shook as Claire's tongue pressed hard on her clit, her circles rabid now.

"CLAIRE, UGH!" She pushed her tights together, squishing Claire in her thickness as she came.

___

"MOM, FUCK." I couldn't hold it in anymore, I was at my limit. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

"Ooh, oh!" She moaned more, waiting for my load.

With my cock bottomed out in her, I shot my load. My cock twitched as I moaned, almost a yell. My fresh cum covered her insides, filling her up with my seed. I grabbed her fat cheeks, holding myself in her for as long as I could. My dick was softly shrinking, but most of my length was still in her.

I breathed hard, doing my best to stay on my feet, shaking in my orgasm. "M-mom..." I whimpered out.

"Oh my baby boy. Oh, my big, big boy."

She relaxed herself, kneeling on the step, relaxing her chest on the rim of the tub. Her pussy was wet, my load slowly escaping her freshly fucked slit.

"God... You were so good."

"CLAIRE." We heard from the other side of the door, with a bang.

Suddenly the door flies open, Emily on the bathroom floor, Claire still in between her legs.

"Emily, Claire?" Mom turned around, her eyes wide open. "Were- were you two listening!?"

Emily gave a little embarrassed smile.