Drow Hunter Pt. 02

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
4.3k words
4.7
1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the iron is hot, strike hard and fast, yet again I bring you the next part of my story. This is a work of fiction, and I am the sole originator of this story, and any mistakes are of my own doing. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended, this story may not be copied, reproduced or retransmitted in any way known or unknown without my permission. If you like what you read, please remember to like, vote, follow and comment. And yes I may put some sex in this chapter, ya animals.

Now on with the show.

I led Twillaa down the South trail of the Dagger; I had handed her a pack to carry as well as 2 water skins like I carried. She was hauling several sets of armor and 8 Drow swords; 10 daggers and several other items I had lifted from those I had killed during my time in the Dark lands. I noticed that from time to time she would look over her shoulder knowing that she would now be fair game for her own people to hunt and either capture or kill. I kept an eye over my shoulder too but to watch for those that would kill me without a thought just for being human.

It was after midday when we finally reached the beginnings of the North Pine woods that reached 5 leagues in depth in this area and had several trails that led off the main trail from the Dagger. I no sooner entered the wood then I noticed a faint footprint in the fresh mud just off the trail. That told me that a raiding party had made their way over the Dagger during the storm, they were either very desperate of exceptionally lucky.

Luck was made by those who planned well, desperation by those who failed to plan. I planned to not fail, therefor I planned for failures to arise and for the Night King to stick his claws into things. I stopped and looked around carefully and after several minutes, spotted a second print and then a third. From the looks of it there was a party of 10 to 15 Drow ahead of me, they had a few young ones with them.

The young were not as skilled at not leaving a trail for someone to follow, I also knew that the Drow would purposely leave a trail for someone to find and follow. Just as I had done several times before leading them right into an ambush. Well, I had no intention of playing their game on their terms and went back to where I had left Twillaa, I picked up the leader and led her further down the trail and finally off of it to the left. It would take me longer to get down this way, but I had yet to find any spoor on this side, I would keep my eyes open and my senses at high tune.

The day dragged on, as we made our way further south, I stopped every now and then to allow her to rest and me the time to look about for those that would kill us both. Each time I found nothing and would lead her further into the woods. 'Sire, how do you know where we are?' She asked me when we stopped near dark. I just smiled at her and pointed over my shoulder.

'That ways west I can just make out the setting sun.' I told her and took her over to a tree and tied her to it. 'Stay here, I'm going to go look around.' I said disappeared into the gathering darkness. It took me about 2 hours to find the first real spoor on the west side of the trail and soon thereafter I smelled their small fire. I carefully neared the camp and found the 3 guards standing equal distance around the remaining 9 who were sleeping near the fire.

I slowly and silently drew 4 arrows and gripped them in such a way so that once I started firing, I could get all 4 shots off in under 5 seconds. I slowly stalked into position and watched the guards; I could tell they were tired and being tired means your reaction times would be slowed. If your slow your dead in this game.

I pulled, aimed and fired in one motion taking the first guard directly in front of me through the head. He never even raised his sword before he was laying on the ground, the 2 other guards and a Drow whose head popped up joined him there less than 4 seconds later. I jumped into the middle of the group that was trying to get up and slashed downward taking my next enemy across the back of his knees, ham stringing him and dropping him back down.

I was never still, cut, slash, perry, spin, jab, chop, hack and always moving to avoid the swords actually slashing at me, violence of action was part of my protection. The downside of being in a group is you need to avoid stabbing your fellow members, working solo I wasn't hampered by that constraint, as everyone was my enemy and all I needed to do was kill them. I watched 2 stab each other thinking it was me they were stabbing at, I slashed them both across the throat just to be sure as I spun by.

It was all over in less than a minutes as I stood there panting and looking around at the carnage I had created, my left wrist ached where I had taken a slash, but the new gauntlets had worked perfectly. I flexed my wrist and could tell it was unbroken and in the dim light see where the sword had caught me, but the strips of metal had stopped the stroke from cutting my hand off. I would have to thank Twillaa for these gifts.

I heard a scrapping sound and turned to see the Drow with the cut legs trying to drag himself away. I silently closed on him and flipped him onto his back and pinned his right arm to the ground when he tried to pull his weapon free. 'Going somewhere?' I quietly asked, I could tell from his labored breathing that I had more than likely severed the veins that ran behind the knees and that he was slowly bleeding out. I really wasn't that willing to wait around for that long.

I picked up his blade and examined it then drove it into his gasping mouth and out the back of his head. Quick, easy and silent, all he did was exhale one last time and lay there, his body and brain severed.

I pulled it free and quickly stripped him of everything leaving him naked on the ground, I took the binding silk they use to lead captives back from their raids and tied his ankles together and threw the other end over a low branch. I hauled him into the air and tied it off. I did the same to the other 11, hauling them to the same branch and dangling their naked bodies like a grizzly wind chime.

I proceeded to remove a piece of their body and stuffed it into their neighbor's mouth and looked at my handywork once I had finished. Any Drow coming this way would know that I had committed the act of disrespect to their dead bodies. I really didn't care what they would think except that this trip might be their last on this side of the Dagger.

I gathered their weapons and clothes then tracked down leaving an obvious trail for them to follow before I stopped and left no indication of which way I was going next. I untied Twillaa and covered her with an extra cloak then settled down myself to sleep for a bit. Once we passed the old fort the trees would spread out some making it easier to keep an eye out for those looking to attack us. It also meant that spotting us would get easier too, Shit!

2.5 days later we stepped out of southern edge of the woods, and I could see the great plain, miles and miles of grass lands and small corpses of trees for as far as the eye could see. I started walking to the Southeast knowing that in 5 days I'd come to Ollie it was the only small town with an inn within 60 miles of the Shield. I kept my bow in my left hand and had an arrow nocked just in case.

It was on the 3rd day that I noticed a small cloud of smoke ahead and knew more or less what I would find. I had been to this type of scene many times when I was a Ranger. I really want to see how many there were, but I would be able to pass the information along to a patrol if I ran across one between here and Ollie.

I carefully neared the remains of the smoldering cart and looked around; I spotted the 4 male bodies huddled near the cart. they had been using it to protect their rear. All of them had black arrows sticking out of their chest, from the number of shafts I say I could tell that this was a larger force, 25 or 30 individuals.

I looked around and found that they were moving in 2 groups, 1 was headed for a small settlement around 30 miles away, the other was headed straight for Ollie. If I was traveling alone, I would have already been moving to protect Ollie. It was a town of around 350 or so people and it did have a protective wall. It also had several tons of supplies that a large party could take and move back over the Dagger with ease. there were more than a few places to hide things in the Pine woods.

I took hold of Twillaa's lead and started off at a slow distance eating trot towards Ollie, after several miles I slowed to a walk to allow her to rest some. I picked up the pace yet again after 20 or so minutes of walking knowing she really wasn't used to this kind of a pace. I really didn't care, but I sure as hell wasn't going to leave her behind to be picked off or picked up by either side. I had become attached to her strangely enough, I hadn't realized this until about a day or 2 ago.

It was near midnight when we finally reached Ollie and I could see all the torches burning on the top of the wall and all the armed and armored men and women standing watch. I could see several arrows sticking out of the logs that made up the palisade's walls. I pulled Twillaa back to an area I knew would be safe and then started my hunt.

I spent the rest of the night waging a one-man war on the attacking Drow, I ended up with what would become several new scars in a few months by the time the sun started painting the Eastern horizon. I waited just out of bow range until the sun was fully up and those on the wall could see my gruesome haul of heads arrayed before me.

I had recovered Twillaa and had her kneeling behind me, as I waited for them to send out a small party out to check out what I had said was true. I was finally let in after they had scouted the area completely, they found each body exactly where I said they would be. I was led to the inn and given a room where Twillaa bathed and treated my wounds with cream that each fighter had carried.

The pain of the wounds faded almost at once and she took some silk thread and a small needle and began to sew the 5 largest cuts closed as I closed my eyes and strangely went to sleep.

I was awakened by a familiar sound outside my door, and I pulled out a dagger and my sword. 'Come in Badger, you always scrape your right foot before you attack.' I said loud enough to be heard through the door. It opened and I saw another man standing by the stairs, his bow drawn, and an arrow pointed at the door and me. 'Hawkeye, put that bow away before you kill Badger.'

I could hear the man on the other side of the door start laughing and he came around the jam and stood there smiling at me. 'Good to see you again Ghost. Oh, thanks for the sword and dagger not to mention the armor.' He said pulling open his tunic revealing the bright silver mail tunic. I got up and we both embraced, Hawkeye came over and hugged me also after thanking me for the bow.

He had a black oak bow and a quiver full of black arrows, I may bust his balls from time to time but if push came to shove, I'd want the both of them at my side. Especially Hawkeye who was probably one of the few people who could shoot as well as I did.

They looked over my shoulder at the blob that started to rise from under the blankets as Twillaa stuck her head out and looked up at me. 'Sire?' She said. Badger and Hawkeye both looked at her, then me and then back to her. 'Umm Ghost... who's this?' Badger asked as she lifted my shirt to check my wounds and then placed another coating of the cream across the smaller wounds.

'This is Twillaa, I snagged her 12 days ago from a village, about 25 leagues from here.' I told them as she finished tending to my wounds. I pulled a fresh set of clothes out of my bag and quickly stripped then redressed.

I pulled her out of bed, and we chatted while she quickly washed and dressed in her now torn and tattered clothes, I knew I'd have to find her some other clothes before I took her farther south. Both of them looked her naked body over just as I had several days ago in my cave, like me they also nodded at her tight form. We went downstairs to the dining room and sat at a table that allowed us a full view of the room.

'Inn keeper, roast, potato's, bread and wine for 4.' Badger yelled out as we sat down. Several who were already sitting in the room looked at Twillaa and then at the 3 of us and wisely went back to their mugs of beer or wine. 3 Rangers would be more than enough to handle anyone stupid enough to try and say or do something against us or Twillaa.

I took her out the next day to several shops and got her several new skirts and blouses then finally took a bath to clean myself and her up. I noticed that the smaller wounds had already became little more than red lines and even the bigger wounds were closing faster than they should. I asked Twillaa about the ointment she had used, she told me that it was several herbs that promoted healing.

I had noticed the small jars in the small waist bag that most Drow warriors carried and had never given it much thought and just thrown them away. I would have to go out and find the small pots that I had thrown away from those I had just killed.

We rested here for 2 more days, during that time I began to place some of my observations to a large sheet of paper I had precured from the tailor's shop. I spent several hours drawing what I had seen over the last 7+ years of going into the dark lands. Many had gone but I was one of the few that managed to get in and out not once but several times.

Badger and Hawkeye also had made several trips over the Dagger and had managed to tell the tales too. They added things they had seen to my map, the inn keeper had brought over extra lamps and kept us well supplied with beer or wine. The sky had gone from light to dark and back to light again before we finally stopped for the day. I ate a quick breakfast and took some up for Twillaa who had gone to bed at some point in our session.

As I entered the room, I found her hog tied on the floor and a man sitting in the chair by the bed, I sat the plate of food down and simply looked at him. 'Coyote, you wanna release her before I slit you from balls to nose.' I said and pulled a razor-sharp dagger out. With a casual flick of my hand, I stuck the point into the wall by his left ear then stared at him.

He reached up and pulled the dagger free and looked at it, running his thumb nail along the edge and smiled at its sharpness. 'Charming as ever Ghost, it's been a while hasn't it.' He said and slowly got up then released Twillaa. She rushed over and hid behind me, she then hissed at him like a cat. 'Cute little pet you have there, you always did have exotic taste Ghost.' He replied.

He flipped the Dagger back to me sticking it into the floor a mere inch from my right foot. 'Nice blade, a touch heavy in the butt for me but I could get used to it.' I leaned over and recovered the blade and put it back in its sheath. 'I saw Hawkeye and Badger but where's Grizzly? the 3 of them are never far apart.' He asked. The door slowly swung open and there, filling the doorway stood a very large man.

'If my hands were in your fucking guts Coyote pulling them out of your asshole you'd fucking know where I was wouldn't you.' He grumbled. Twillaa hissed at him also. He simply looked over at her and cocked an eyebrow. 'Quiet kitten, or I'll use your guts to floss my fangs and bones to pick my teeth.'

'Griz, you haven't changed a bit, still just as charming as ever, you always did say the sweetest things.' Coyote smirked. 'I still owe you.' He said and ran his finger down the scar on his right cheek.

Grizzly just snorted. 'Any time you feel the need to kill yourself, you know where to find me little man. I told you; you were leading with that right shoulder to much when you used that combo.' Griz said casually. 'You've picked up a few new scars sense then which tells me you're still doing the same thing. Oh well, you always were a slow learner.'

I just sat there and smirked as they traded insults and barbs back and forth, it was a great comedy act by these 2. 'If you two don't mind, take your lovers spat someplace else, I'd like to get a little sleep.' I said and started to pull my shirt off.

'Don't bother getting undressed Ghost, the Drow are on the move again, from the reports the Citadel has received it looks to be a large force.' Grizzly said and sat several message forms on the table. Coyote and I started reading them as he stepped out and a minute later was back with Hawkeye and Badger. They quickly traded a few barbs with Coyote and started reading also.

'We are so fucked.' Coyote quietly said. I hated to admit it be he just might be right on this one, the 16 I had killed here not 4 days ago were just the scout vanguard of the main force. I had had the guards recover the arrows embedded in the log, impressing on them to try and not break the while doing so. I knew they would be handy to have if the Drow showed up again, and now it looked as if that might happen within a few days.

For us we knew what needed to happen and went to the mayor's office, we explained what was coming and haw fast things needed to happen. He had been through enough raids to get that this one would either destroy the town or make its reputation for all times. The towns folk were assembled, and everyone went to work, the walls were strengthened, and additional defensive measures were added over the course of the next 4 days.

Supplies were distributed so that they couldn't be captured or destroyed in one attack, water, medical supplies and other things were also moved around. Watch fires were set out beyond the distance that a Drow heavy bow could fire to give the watchers a chance to scream for help before they were killed. Shields were placed around the wall to try and deflect some of the fired arrows.

2 other Rangers arrived during our upgrade of Olliver, Dog and Weasel were also old friends of mine giving us 7 Rangers in the town. I felt a bit better, and we could scout without leaving the town completely defenseless. We would also give the town, hopefully more chance to get people to their post once the Drow were spotted. I got little sleep during this time and neither did Twillaa who helped dig pits and set stakes, she also pointed out things that her keen eye had spotted and suggestions on how to fix them.

I finally got a chance to rest late on the 4th day and took her with me to the bath house, we stripped and climbed into a large, hot tub and soaked our tired sore muscles. The inn keeper brought in several plates of food, and we quickly downed the hot meal.

Twillaa spent some time washing my body, running her fingers over the many scars that adorned my body. 'Sire, why do you fight my people so hard?' She asked and finished rinsing my back and shoulders. '14 years ago, your people attacked a small village where I lived with my mother, sister and brother.' I told her. 'We were just peasant farmers with little but what could make with our own hands and wrest from the dirt. I was the only survivor and after burying my friends and baby brother and sister swore a terrible oath.'

I spun around to face her and pushed her up against the side of the tub wall and held her there. 'I swore that I would destroy your people wherever and whenever I could. The Rangers took me in and taught me to read, write, think, fight and how to kill. I'm good at killing as you can tell. I pressed my body against her and could feel my cock harden to the strength of Drow blade steel. 'I'm going to kill more of your people Twillaa and then I will go back the dark lands and capture another slave just like you.'

I flexed my hips and drove my hard ramped cock into her cunt, I fucked her like there would be no tomorrow, she was tight, and her cunt gripped me like a tight glove. Her arms and legs wrapped around my strong body, and she moaned as though my cock had just killed her. She was trying hard to grip me with one thrust and push me away during the next. 'Ohhhhh by the Dark Lords Sire... claim me Sire... claim your slave my Master... and make me your slave... uuuhhh until the coming of the Night King.' She moaned out.

12