Drow Hunter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her shoulder with my left hand and took a fist full of her long silvery hair with my right. I pulled her head back and attacked her throat, ears, lips and nipples, letting my inner animal out to ravage her body. It had been several months sense I had been with a woman and the pressure in my balls was at a boiling point.

I felt her cunt constrict my hard cock like a Tabin tree snake and I began to pump my seed deep into her channel, driving into her again and again with each pulse of my balls. I felt the world stop and heard a strangled scream form her lips and felt my cock being bathed by more than the hot water of out tub.

I started to come to my senses and could hear her panting in my ear as she shivered over and over again. She was whispering a prayer to the Spider Queen to grant her a strong son for her Master. I smiled and slowly let my cock slip free and sat back in the hot water, Twillaa pushed off the wall I had pinned her to and curled up against me. 'Thank you Master for making your slave a woman.' She whispered to me.

It took me a minute to register the words she had just whispered in my ear. I had just taken her virginity and spilled my seed deep in her body. I looked over at her and she smiled up at me. I opened my mouth to say something when I was stopped.

'ALARM!, ALARM!, to your post, alarm!' Was screamed out and I jumped from the tub and began to pull on my clothes, weapons and cloak while running out the door and headed for the wall. The Drow had a lousy sense of timing.

And here I end this part of my tale. If you liked what I've written please remember to vote, like, follow and comment. Have a good weekend and remember to not drink and drive.

12