Drowning in the Wake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRWolf
HRWolf
28 Followers

'I... I couldn't get my zip.' Elise said, scrambling for an excuse to meet the girl's inquisitive expression. As if it were shameful to still be dressed.

'I can help you,' she said, as if it were nothing. As if one pull on that zip wouldn't reduce her to nothing but a transparent black push-up bra. But still she turned, obedient to a teenager. And felt Lily's manicured fingers placed reassuringly on her upper arm, as the other hand smoothly lowered her zip. 'Allow me,' she said, and Elise felt the shoulders of the dress slipped off her, and the material fall in a clump around her heels.

There was nothing to do but turn, and step out of it. And present herself to the teenage girl. Instinct took over. Years of training. Of being told how beautiful she was. Her shoulders pulled back, her chin went up and she met the girl's eyes with casual confidence. As if she didn't realize how perfect her body was. That she was just as likely as not to wear those little yellow panties on a catwalk as here in this bizarrely intimate change room.

'Thank you,' she said, and held out her hand. And perhaps for the first time, she saw some hesitation in the girl. Was she staring? 'Let me try them.'

'Of course.' And the girl slipped away, closing the thin, mother-of-pearl curtain behind her.

Elise only hesitated for a second, looking at herself in the mirror. What was she doing? But she couldn't stop now. Something about the girl. That look in her eyes when she'd seen her naked pussy, her long lithe legs, her tits popping out of her bra... She wanted to show her more. She wanted to knock her out. She wanted to knock both of them out.

She pulled the incredibly soft panties up her smooth legs, and let them nestle against her folds. Jesus. Her little lips, without the least manipulation, were outlined against the super soft material — simply begging for attention. And as she turned, she saw her ass in the mirror, the material covering just enough to cup her butt perfectly — and to present it as a gift to whoever was lucky enough to see it.

'May we see it?' came from outside the curtain.

A thrum of fear coursed through her body. But again, she knew there was nothing to do but acquiesce. She was trapped, in the softest cell imaginable.

She pulled open the curtain, and stepped into the main room. Sondra and Lily were standing side by side, the panties arranged neatly on the couch. Their faces shifted in that way Elise had come to know so well — that she'd seen in men so often but never in a girl — as if they'd taken a knock to the stomach, air suddenly stolen from them, but trying not to show it. And it was only then that she realized she'd left her heels on — she was such a fucking slut. She'd done that on purpose. She had wanted to knock them out.

Sondra was nodding. 'Do a little turn?'

And Elise obliged, performing a pirouette like a schoolgirl, in nothing but bra and panties. Edible little light yellow panties. A schoolgirl could wear these. A schoolgirl musn't wear these. She wanted to be eaten out in these. To be fucked in these. She wanted to find them stretched and useless hanging from one of her heels, cum sprayed across them, and across her.

'Beautiful,' Sondra said. 'What do you think, Lily?'

'I think they were made for her,' the girl replied.

'Yes, she must have them. I couldn't allow them to go to anyone else. To grace anyone else.'

Their eyes both hit her at the same time. 'Yes?' Sondra asked.

'Yes,' Elise replied, relishing the attention, revelling in the appreciation of her body. Her pussy.

This time, when she returned to the change room, she didn't bother to close the curtain. If they wanted to watch her, if they wanted to ogle her, if they got off on that, then they damn well could. What did she care? But as Lily approached, holding a tiny white g-string, she realised with a flash that she did care... Could she make them... wet? Had she already? Was this stunningly beautiful girl handing her panties and judging her almost naked body actually getting wet herself? Streaking good girl juices into innocent little panties?

'I'm not sure these are what I'm looking for...' Elise found the clarity of mind to object... 'Really, I was thinking of something much more practical...'

'Please,' Lily said, placing a light hand on hers. 'Just try them. Sondra is so adamant they will suit you.' Her eyes drifted down her body, then for the first time, lingered on her pink petals, before returning to her eyes. 'And so am I.'

And that's when she knew. The girl was enjoying her. Savoring her. Eye-fucking her. They both were. Making her try on naughty little fuck-me panties, just for their own pleasure. With not a thought to the practical knickers she'd come in for — they probably didn't even stock them, just like she'd probably known when she entered.

And so Elise met the girl's eyes, and called her bluff. Slowly lowering the soft yellow panties, allowing them to cling momentarily to her lips, only to at last release, and fall down the length of her legs, to spool around her black heels.

But before she could step out of them, the girl had crouched down, despite her own delicate heels, and one by one, helped her step out of them, with just the slightest touch on her ankles — sending electric shocks rocketing through her pussy. It was the complete opposite of a man's urgent, impatient grip, but something about it was just unfathomably sexy. Did she want this girl? Did she want to touch her? Did she want to be touched by her? And before she'd even finished the thought, Elise knew that she did. Even though she'd never wanted a woman before, she did now — more than anything.

What had she expected, that the girl would just leave? Just hand her the panties and leave her there, mostly naked, to try them on for herself? Whatever Elise had imagined, it was nothing like what was playing out. From her crouched position, Lily was looking up at her with a sweet, gentle smile on her face, not doing anything, but not moving away either. She was so close to her pussy crouched down like that — holy fuck — she could just...

The girl broke the spell, holding open the tiny white g-string for her to step into. Elise knew she could have told her she was fine, that she could help herself, that she wanted to try them on privately before showing them — whatever. Just remove herself from the situation. But before she could commit herself to any particular course of action, she found herself raising her heeled right foot and poking it into the space held open by the beautiful young shop assistant. Then with that secured, placing the left carefully through the other. Now Lily held the tiny white panties in both hands around her ankles, and while she could have simply released them, let Elise take over now the slight difficulty of her heels had been overcome, Elise knew she wasn't going to.

Oh god. Elise's pussy buzzed like crazy as the young girl again made eye-contact, then lowered her eyes to gaze at her naked pussy before slowly raising the delicate material up her taut calves, and, standing as she did so, pulled them up the length of her thighs, and into position against her soft lips, and into the crack of her ass.

When they were finally in place, and the girl's eyes were level with hers, Elise's stomach clutched — she was going to get kissed! Did she want this? Did she want to get kissed by a girl? Should she stop it?

'Let me see.'

Elise's eyes had been locked on the girl's — the blueness, the openness of them, the unforced, almost unconscious beauty of them sending tremors of excitement through her newly encased pussy. To be kissed by that! To be wanted by that! But the moment she heard Sondra's voice, Elise saw that the older woman had moved to better see her through the opening in the undrawn curtains.

Lily moved aside, and left Elise to be taken in by her manager.

'Turn?' was all she said.

And Elise did without question, no idea why she felt compelled to do what this woman said. And as she presented her exposed buttocks to Sondra's view, she heard her give a soft 'Mm' — unsure whether it was mere approval, or genuine appreciation — or even a thud of desire. Would she let this woman touch her? Would she? Surely she'd draw the line before that... Surely nothing like that would even... What would her tongue feel like in her... Fuck!

'What do you think, Lily?'

'I think she's delicious,' Lily said softly. And there was something in her voice — something different. Something beyond being just the helpful shop assistant. Something foreign to the innocence in those blue eyes.

'They are very pretty,' Sondra said, and suddenly it was from a far off place. Like the whole thing was happening in a dream. 'But the bra is completely wrong for them, don't you think? Let me see it without the bra?'

Elise, at first, didn't register what she was hearing. As if it were happening around her rather than to her. But then Lily made eye-contact with her. A questioning expression on her face. A 'will you let me?' It was impossible to refuse her, to turn her down. To disappoint her. Elise simply nodded, still holding the girl's incredibly blue eyes — lost inside them, and willing to give herself over to them. To be whatever they wanted to see.

Lily moved towards her again, and Elise watched her eyes lower to her breasts, held firm and pushed up by the black lacy bra. The girl moved a step closer, till Elise could smell the slight trace of lavender — is that what it was? — feel the warmth radiating from her cheek as it grazed so closely to her own. Felt her warm, supple body against her, her taut breast press against hers. And then she felt Lily's expert fingers take hold of the clasps between her shoulder blades, her cheek making contact with hers as she gently pushed them together, and apart. Then she stepped away, perhaps to allow her boss to get the full benefit of the view.

Elise knew what was expected of her. She'd done it countless times before — for men — getting them hard with just a shrug of her shoulders, as she allowed her bra to fall to the floor and her perky breasts be released to the air, and their eyes. She thought she saw a flicker in the older woman's eyes, a catch of breath maybe.

She could feel how hard her nipples were, and she knew damn well how good she must look, standing there in the heels she still hadn't taken off, and nothing but a tiny white g-string, only the little pink bow for adornment, her perfect tits so perky it was like they were begging for attention, for appreciation — to be sucked and kissed and manhandled. She could feel the two women's eyes on her, roaming all over her, drinking her in, lingering on her nipples, on her long smooth thighs, delicate calves, sexy black heels, and the almost-innocent, almost-naughty white panties, set so snugly against the moistening folds of her pussy.

Oh god. She could feel it happening again. In that moment where no-one said anything, she could feel her legs begin to shake. Could feel the tingling in her pussy become an unignorable buzz. Could feel a spot of wetness forming on the soft white cotton.

'Beautiful,' Sondra said, and Elise recognized the sense of relief she always felt when a man enjoyed her naked body. For some reason she was still scared every time, that they would turn their nose up, find her ugly, unsexy, not good enough, not as good as... 'But something's missing.'

What?

'She looks perfect to me,' Lily said in her soft, reassuring voice. Almost a friend. Almost a lover?

'No.' And it was almost impatience in Sondra's voice. Disappointment? 'Come here.'

And Elise didn't even think. So caught up in this web of femininity and power, softness and command, that she stepped out of the change room and into the large ante-chamber to face the elegant blonde, standing strongly in her long satin skirt.

She stood in front of the woman just the way she would have any man. A would-be lover. A smart-ass wolf-whistler. A photographer. A photographer's assistant who would never otherwise have gotten to be so close to her breasts — if it weren't to take the light reading... She stood tall and strong and defiant, letting her tits jut a little bit, her lips fall just the slightest bit open... But then she felt Lily behind her — and immediately she felt sandwiched between the two women. Trapped. What would happen now? Would anything happen? Was it all in her head?

'Turn?' Again, a question, but it was really a command. And Elise did as she was told, turning to meet Lily's blue eyes as she displayed her naked ass cheeks, her delicate shoulder blades, the curve of her hips accentuated by the heels she thought she'd chosen for the delectation of a man... She'd needed to be fucked so badly this morning, she realized that now, gazing into Lily's deep blue eyes and feeling Sondra's eyes roam across her ass... Since the moment she'd woken she'd just needed to be taken. If she couldn't have Leo, then anyone would do — had she really imagined letting the landlord fuck her? — just as long as she felt that desire. That feeling that was like nothing else on this planet — of being wanted, of being treasured, of being lusted after — making a man lose control from her beauty, her femininity, her softness, her sweetness, her pointed toes... Fuck!

She could feel her legs begin to shudder again, as she turned away from the beautiful, innocent Lily, her eyes wide — had she read her thoughts? — and once again presented her semi-naked front to the matriarch, who had pressed her red-lipsticked lips together as if in approbation or disapproval, but perhaps just to stop herself biting her lip, to let a moan of desire slip out. They both wanted her. Were they really going to do something? Were the shopkeepers of a lingerie store really going to make a move on her? On a customer? They must see naked women all day long...

As she let Sondra run her eyes over her exposed skin, her tingling nipples almost rising to the imaginary touch of her fingers, her lips, her sodden pussy slipping over her hard little nubs... Fuck! Was she wet? Would she show her? What panties was she wearing? Jesus.

She'd never expected this. She'd never before wanted anything like this. But with Sondra's eyes sucking at her tits, and Lily this close to palming her ass cheeks, Elise felt herself flooding with wetness, the little wet spot in the g-string growing every second, such that she must surely be forced to buy them now... You break them, you buy them...

'Yes...' Sondra said at last, a finger being brought to her lips as if she had finally solved the puzzle of what was missing. 'Lily, let me see them with the crease in, won't you?'

Elise's breath caught — oh holy fuck! Her pussy clenched involuntarily — an imaginary finger trying to push its way inside her — and the rest of her froze in shock. Did she mean...? Turning instinctively to see the calm blue eyes of the young girl, who gave no indication of the lasciviousness of her boss's command, then back again. 'W-what do you mean? What crease?' The crease Leo loved? She was losing control of this. Things were starting to get out of...

The older woman just smiled, and reached out to stroke her arm. And at the very moment Elise felt Sondra make contact with her exposed skin, felt the reassuring squeeze of her hand, she also felt the teenager's hand snake between her legs — Christ! God! Before she could think to do anything but let her legs fall into uncontrollable shaking, the older woman's grip became stronger, and she felt the impossibly soft touch of Lily's manicured finger press precisely on the wet spot in her panties, and then slide languorously along the length of her slit, as if moisturized by her wetness — to finally graze across her clit.

'That one,' Sondra said, in almost a whisper. 'That one.'

And when Elise, in total shock but more turned on than she'd ever been in her life, went to say something, she found she could do no more than part her lips, holding a moan in the back of her throat. And before she could manage to communicate the slightest thing, she watched the older woman's eyes change, felt the grip on her arm tighten further, and as Lily's finger softly insinuated itself between her cotton-covered folds, she could do nothing but moan as the older woman moved in and pressed her red lipsticked lips ever so softly against her own.

Oh my god... Oh my GOD! Elise couldn't believe what was happening to her. The woman who was meant to be selling her a fresh pair of panties was kissing her! And her assistant, the impossibly beautiful, impossibly young, impossibly innocent teenager, was running her manicured pink fingernail up and down the crease she'd made in her panties. She was stroking her juice through the thin material — from her soaking hole, up her clinging slit, to rub into her hard little clit. She was doing it like she'd done it before, like she'd done it many times before. But how could a young girl like that have...

Oh! Lily's finger zeroed in on her clit as Sondra went from merely kissing her to ever so softly offering her tongue to play with. It was an invitation she knew she had to refuse — that if she didn't refuse it, there would be no backing out of this, no way to stop this escalating into something she couldn't even let her racing heart contemplate. Already she was being kissed by the most commanding woman she'd ever met, and was being stroked towards — oh fuck yes! Already! — a powerful orgasm by the teenage cover girl behind her.

Oh my god. Elise felt herself press her ass back towards the blue-eyed girl, towards her patiently stroking finger — somehow, impossibly, experienced enough to just stroke the juice up to her clit through the now sopping panties, confident enough to know that that was all it would take. That that would bring this one-time customer to the kind of orgasm that would take her legs out from under her. Oh holy Jesus! What would happen if she came?! She'd have no resistance left then — none at all. And they could do, the two of them, whatever the fuck they wanted. What the fuck would they do? Had they ever done this before?

But even as she thought it, she felt Sondra's emboldened tongue flick playfully against her lips. She wanted entry. She wanted to tongue-fuck her mouth. Oh Jesus! She fucking loved this! She fucking loved being desired by these two women... She was going to fucking cum! Right on this pretty teenager's...

But just as she imagined the manicured middle finger sliding up and down her drenched slit, suddenly everything changed. Sondra's hand went behind her head, gripping her hair and holding her in place as she slid her tongue between Elise's parted lips, to capture her tongue and play with it so deliciously it sent shock waves shooting down to her clit. But even as she registered this sensation, explosions started going off inside her, and her legs wobbled so much she was sure she couldn't keep herself upright. Lily's hands, no longer quite so patient, were spreading her almost-naked ass cheeks apart — Oh my fucking God! — and just as she felt her asshole touched by the cool air, she felt something she'd never felt before. The incomparable deliciousness of Lily's sweet little tongue, running softly up and down the slippery channel she'd made in her panties.

Oh Christ! Oh fuck! Sondra's hand had moved to her tit now — stroking her lovingly, scraping her thumb over her rock hard nipple — it was nothing like a man, it was so fucking hot! Oh my fuck! She was gonna cum! Lily's tongue was between her lips! The sales girl was tongue-fucking her through the panties they were meant to be selling her! While her boss made out with her like they were the teenagers!

HRWolf
HRWolf
28 Followers