Drowning in the Wake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sondra couldn't seem to resist any longer, and she bent down and took Elise's left nipple in her mouth with a moan, alternating between sucking it and stroking it with her tongue. Fuck! She couldn't control her legs! She couldn't stand! She was gonna cum! Right here in the store! She was gonna cum in panties that weren't even hers!

'Oh Christ!' The cry actually came out, as she felt the young girl's perfect nose press into her asshole and her tongue — a tongue that should have been flicking against nothing more adult than a lollipop! — was licking her sweet juices out of the wet panties. And when she felt that not-so-innocent tongue impatiently nudge the white, wet material to the side to... 'Ah FUCK!'... slide between her dripping lips, Elise almost came on the spot.

'Oh my god!' Again she couldn't stop it from coming out. Sondra was sucking on her nipples — sending bolts of pleasure directly to her clit — and her little assistant was now sliding her inquisitive tongue up and down her quivering slit, holding her ass cheeks apart as she ran her tongue up and back, up and back, sucking up all her juices and nudging at her clit. 'Oh, oh..!' She was gonna... 'I'm gonna...'

'Yes,' she heard from Sondra, who released her hold on her diamond hard nipple to give a final command. 'Cum on Lily's tongue. Elise. She needs to know what your cum tastes like.'

'Ahhhh!' Right then Lily seized her tortured clit between her chapsticked lips and sucked — canons going off inside her. 'Christ!' Elise screamed. Were there other customers?! And at that she came harder than she thought she'd ever come in her life. Shaking and jutting and forcing her pussy against the face of this innocent young teenager — pressing her clit into her flashing tongue, and forcing her to suck the flood of juice pouring from her sweet hole, the whole time feeling her ass cheeks spread as wide as they could go — and the tip of this schoolgirl's nose pressed perfectly into the crack of her exquisitely sensitive asshole.

*

When the two women released her, Sondra with a final lick of a nipple that was so hard she thought it might come off, and Lily with a lingering kiss on her clit, there was nothing Elise could do but stumble towards the pouffe. Her legs wouldn't hold her up any more — they were wobbling so hard she didn't know she could even make it. And she almost fell onto it, before getting herself into something like a ladylike sitting position.

Her heart was beating so fast, her legs were shaking — it was like she'd just run for her life. She could feel her panties — their panties! — drenched with her wetness, and she could hardly focus on anything but trying to get her breath back. But Lily was looking at her. Oh my god, the look in her eyes... They were clouded over... like a young lioness having sated itself on the blood of its first kill. She wouldn't break eye-contact, and Elise felt her panting breath catch in her chest again as her heart leapt for the most stunning creature she'd ever laid eyes on.

The girl's eyes were wide, as if she knew what was about to happen and wasn't sure if she was scared or excited. And Elise realized that she felt the same way — there was a catch in her chest, the air wasn't going in — what would happen now? She wanted the girl so much! But how did she close the gap? How did she... she'd never made a move on a girl before. She only knew how to seduce men.

She was stuck on the pouffe, staring at the girl in her powder blue summer dress and strappy white heels. And then, as if coming out of a trance, Sondra moved behind her young assistant, stroked some of her blonde hair away from her ear, and bent down to... oh fuck, kiss it. The girl's eyes widened unconsciously — but didn't break eye-contact with Elise. Was this the same girl who'd just brought her to one of the most delicious orgasms of her life, looking now like the slightest touch from her boss confused and scared her?

All Elise wanted to do was relieve that look on her face — the tiny furrow in her brow — to make it better, to replace it with ecstasy, with pleasure, and let it fall into ultimate relief. She wanted to make her cum! She realized that now. She had to taste her. She had to pleasure her. She had to press her tongue deep into her lovely pussy! To make her legs shake, her toes point, her back arch, and her delicious little pussy gush good girl juices onto her tongue.

Elise didn't know what happened first — did she decide to come to the girl, or had Sondra's hand already made its way to the girl's hem, so short it only reached halfway down her thighs. Oh my god, she's going to... And the look in the girl's eyes... it got even more fearful as she stared at Elise, as if the eye-contact was the only way she could get through it. Oh god, she wanted her.

Elise had slipped off the couch and onto her knees on the floor before Sondra had even started to drag her fingertips up the girl's luscious thigh, pulling the hem of the skirt up with them, mesmerizingly slowly, revealing, inch by inch, more perfect flesh, getting closer and closer to what Elise wanted so badly to see — Lily's panties, snug against her perfect pussy at the juncture of these long, lithe thighs. What color were they?

Elise wanted to taste those panties so badly. To taste all of her, to run her tongue along the delicate softness of her pink folds. What the fuck was wrong with her? Lily was a girl! She wasn't into girls! And especially ones that didn't look like they could be a day over eighteen! But something about the girl's eyes — that blue — her scent, the feeling in the room. Nothing made sense anymore, and everything did. She wanted to make Lily cum! She wanted to fuck her till she screamed. She wanted to give everything to her, and let her do... let either of them do... whatever they wanted to her.

Elise, on all fours now, crawled catlike towards the girl whose parted legs were poised, but whose eyes were nervous. And by the time Sondra's slow-stroking red fingertips pulled the powder blue hem of the dress up to the curve of thigh just below her panties, Elise was right there. She reached out and stroked the girl's calf, Lily's wide eyes still on her, her own eyes glued to the slowly rising hemline, as it inched its way...

Oh my fucking god! Pink! Lily was wearing a tiny pair of baby-pink panties — and Elise could see the outline of her pussy lips against the incredibly soft looking material. Was that a wet spot?

Sondra now was holding Lily's hem high enough for Elise to see all of her, how tiny the little panties were — they were little more than a string — just a delicate bit of wrapping for the loveliest of pussies... Elise couldn't help herself. With her back arched, she leaned in to kiss the girl's trembling thigh, and slowly kissed her way upwards. She could smell her. The faint trace of lavender, the hint of salty sweetness, of girly goodness, of good-girl juices seeping into little wrapping-paper panties... even as her eyes still looked so impossibly innocent...

She couldn't have stopped if she wanted to — she could feel Lily trembling, even with her thighs parted, even with her not making the slightest move to close her legs — she could hear the little stuttery breaths, the little nnh noises coming from her as Elise ran her lips right up to the elastic of her tiny panties. She could feel the heat radiating off her. Smell the earthy need. She wanted to devour her! Suck every last drop of desire out of her. But then Sondra was talking to her, and whatever chance Elise had of stopping evaporated on the spot. 'She needs you to taste her, Elise.'

She heard Lily give an involuntary moan.

'Her panties are wet for you. She needs you to be the one — the first one ever to tongue her little treasure.'

Oh fuck! Elise couldn't control herself at the words, and buried her tongue between the girl's delicate folds, drawing a cry of pleasure from the teenager.

'Yes, that's it, Elise. Pull the juice from her. That's right — stroke her right through those tiny little panties.'

'Nnnh!'

Elise could feel the girl's legs shaking just like hers had, but she didn't take mercy on her — she needed her too badly, it was like she was drunk on the smell of her pussy. She had to taste her! She had to taste her quivering pink lips!

And then she heard it, the one thing she hadn't expected, that left all chance of resistance in the past. 'Please!' Lily panted, a look of desperate longing in her eyes. She needed her! She needed to feel her tongue in her pussy!

Elise reached up and with just her polished fingernail, drew the delicate scrap of material to one side, exposing the most beautiful pussy she'd ever seen. It was completely bare, the perfect little lips glistening with moisture. She could feel the girl shaking, even as she grabbed her right ass cheek and drew her pussy to her mouth.

'Ohh!' Lily gasped as Elise stroked her tongue right between those lips, making them part for her. Gently she drew her tongue along the girl's salty-sweet slit and found the tiny nub of her clit — 'Ahh!' — circling it before returning to lick at her little butterfly.

'Oh my god, I can't...' Lily held Elise's head to her, and Elise felt her out-of-control shaking as she flicked her tongue across the softest skin — the softest anything — she'd ever felt.

And then Sondra was pushing Lily down, into a crouch and then helping her to lie on her back on the plush white carpet. She didn't ask, she just moved her there, and the weakened Lily could do nothing but acquiesce.

And just like that, Lily was laid out for her on the floor. Her knees up, her thighs spread, and Elise was kneeling before her, drinking in her beauty. Was this girl really offering her perfect little untouched pussy to her? But she was, somehow she was — Lily's head came up, and that look of confusion and need was etched in her brow — 'Please?' And again, all Elise wanted to do was satisfy her.

The sight was incredible, the little pink panties — good girl panties — scrunched impatiently to the side of her perfect, innocent pussy — her thighs spread, her chest rising and falling as she struggled to take in oxygen.

And even as Elise lowered herself again to kiss her way up the exposed skin of her inner thigh, to once again kiss the delicious lips — she wondered at herself. What the fuck was she doing? Since when was she a dyke? But the little girl's back was arching at the teasing touch of her tongue, and the taste — like the very mix of innocent schoolgirl and seductive woman that Lily was — was so intoxicating Elise thought she could do this forever.

'Nnh, nnh!' the sounds coming from Lily were becoming rhythmical now, as Elise ran her tongue up her slippery slit again and again, never quite hitting her clit like the girl wanted her too — her hips gyrating, trying to encourage her tongue to her hot spot.

Sondra, who had been so in control this whole time, was now on all fours at the girl's head, and clearly unable to remain passive a moment longer. She bent down to kiss the girl, upside down. 'Mmmh!' Lily moaned, as her boss's lips melted into hers, and Elise at the same moment sucked one of her pussy lips into her mouth.

When Sondra released her, she panted, 'Oh my god!' Her hips bucked against Elise's tongue, trying to force her to her clit, and time after time, only just failing. 'Please! I need...'

'What do you need, little one?' Sondra purred, stroking her blonde hair out of her eyes.

'I need... nnh!'

'Yes, tell Elise what you need.'

'I... oh my...' Her hips were coming off the floor now, trying to get Elise's tongue onto her desperate clit, 'I need to cum!'

'Yes, good girl,' Sondra said, leaning down to kiss her again, to give her her soft tongue — her pink satiny skirt billowing out below her raised ass, her knees spread, and Elise could only think of what she was wearing underneath... Her panties must surely be wet through.

And it was like she'd read the older woman's mind — because right then she pulled back from the teenager's eager tongue, and began gathering up her flowing pink skirt, revealing intricately patterned white lace panties. Fuck! It looked so fucking good!

And then Sondra crawled forward on her knees, till she was straddling her assistant's face. Oh Jesus, she was gonna... And as if she'd done it before, as if it came entirely naturally to her, Lily pushed the wet panties to the side, and pulled her boss's ass down, so her tongue could pierce her velvety lips.

'Oh!', 'Oh my god!', 'Yes!' The cries were coming from everywhere now, and it was hard to tell which ones were whose.

Sondra, being licked out by her pretty assistant, reached out and took hold of the girl's spread legs, and even as her own hips gyrated on the girl's tongue, pulled her knees back so Lily was forced to spread impossibly wide for Elise's incessantly stroking tongue.

'Oh my god! The girl cried. 'Oh my god, fuck me! Please!'

Elise wanted to see Sondra's pussy lips getting lashed and licked and sucked by Lily's unbelievably sweet tongue, her pink little chapsticked lips clamping onto the older woman's needy clit, sucking the juice out of her — she wanted to see the young girl make the experienced woman lose control, to cum in convulsing shakes for a girl half her age — but she couldn't stop what she was doing. Lily's thighs were spread impossibly wide — she was just so vulnerable like that, so hopelessly powerless — her tiny ankles gripped tight by the woman she was tonguing, held wide apart so she was at the mercy of their customer — to just take whatever Elise did to her, made victim to the random flicks and licks she was giving the girl's beleaguered clit.

'Nnh!', 'Oh!', 'Fuck!' Both women were losing it, their hips moving of their own volition, pushing their desperate pussies onto a tongue that wouldn't stop squirming inside them...

And then Sondra was losing control, her hips bucking more jaggedly — and words pouring from her mouth... 'Fuck! Oh my god! Jesus!' Her voice not so commanding now — the need overcoming her, lost in her own pleasure, in her need to be taken over the edge... 'Fuck me. Fuck me you naughty little slut! Fucking... Christ! Fuck me, Lily — suck my cum out! Aaahh!!' And Sondra fell into convulsions, going crazy on the teenagers' tongue lodged so deep in her pussy, covering it in cum as it licked at her insides.

Eventually Sondra fell back, releasing herself from Lily's strumming tongue, trying to capture her breath, as Elise held the young girl's thighs wide and blew on her throbbing little clit.

'Nnh! Please!'

'Come here.' It was Sondra. In control again, though she looked flustered, her once perfect hair suddenly a mess. 'Turn around, Elise. Give Lily another taste of you.'

And Elise couldn't refuse. She had long before given up any capacity for contradiction, for making her own decisions. She could only do as she was told — to give pleasure, and receive it, as she was instructed.

She turned and straddled Lily's pretty face — those fucking blue eyes! A flash of Leo — straddling Leo's stubbly chin, oh my god, and her sodden lips were quivering with need before she even felt Lily's warm breath on her.

She lowered her pussy direct onto the girl's tongue, feeling her slide it straight into her depths — just as she must have done with Sondra, to send her rocketing so fast to orgasm.

Her tongue was fucking her like a cock — in and out of her needy canal, and just every so often sliding up her slit to encircle her clit. And she knew she was already closing in on another orgasm — but she needed to make Lily get there first. The teenager had never had this before either — never had a feminine tongue tasting her.

And so Elise at last stopped teasing the girl that even now was moaning uncontrollably into her pussy lips. She licked her way to the top of Lily's slit, and without hesitation, sucked her rock hard clit between her lips.

'Nnh!' Elise felt the shock of pleasure direct on her own pussy, as the girl cried out with pleasure. And as if to pay her back, Lily pushed her own tongue straight to her clit, Elise feeling the electric shock each time the girl flicked it with her fit little tongue — a tongue that never seemed to tire of giving pleasure.

Elise couldn't stop to think. To consider how she was straddled over a teenage girl, her ass poked up invitingly, as a teenage tongue was harassing her unbearably swollen clit, and an older woman was probably staring at her upturned pussy, wanting to bury her own tongue between her exquisite folds.

'Oh god, Oh goddd!' Lily was crying out now — as Elise refused to release her clit from her vacuuming mouth, forcing moan after moan from the helpless girl as she sucked her clit back and forth between her teeth. 'I'm gonna! Nnh! Oh my god!'

And that's when Elise knew she'd done it — she was gonna make the young girl cum first. She was gonna make her lose control! She was going to make the prettiest girl she'd ever seen cum on her tongue!

But just as that satisfaction stole across her mind, two things happened at once. Refusing to be outdone, even as she fell into convulsing gyrations against Elise's tongue, Lily clamped down on her her clit and sucked. Holy FUCK! It felt like her soul was getting sucked through her clit. And then, just as she felt herself hurling towards orgasm at a speed she thought impossible, she felt Sondra's hands on her ass cheeks, and then — 'Aaah! Fuck!' — her tongue touched her asshole!

As she felt the older woman lick at her most sacred place, her naughtiest spot, digging at her tight little crack with the tip of her tongue, Elise fell headlong over the edge — an avalanche of pleasure hitting her, as she gripped tight on Lily's clit.

'Nnnh! Nnnnh! NNNH!' And with Lily's clit sucked hard between her teeth, and her own held fast between the schoolgirl's clenched lips, Elise felt it, felt it, right therrre... She was gonna... And then Sondra's tongue pressed inside her asshole and she exploded! A tidal wave of pleasure sending her into orbit, right as she felt the schoolgirl bucking uncontrollably into her face as she flooded her tongue with juice. They were coming together! Sucking on each other's clits! And even as she rode the wave after wave of ecstatic intensity, Sondra's tongue still wiggling in her ass, Elise could think of no greater moment in her life — making this little girl cum for the very first time on a woman's tongue. Her tongue.

She gave a long, helpless groan and fell forward across the girl, wrung out and only semi-conscious, trying to get her breath back. And for some time she stayed there, letting every last ripple of pleasure own her — wondering if she'd ever be the same again.