Drowning in the Wake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept circling — and the thought that it was not for her pleasure, that he was creating his vision — made her all the more turned on. And as he swiped his brush back down the length of her slit, Elise's whole body locked, and shudders of pleasure overtook her. She couldn't speak, she dared not even tell him she was cumming — but she felt him pause while the shivers rippled through her. Oh Jesus. Did he know what he was doing to her?

When he reapplied his brush it was with lighter, back-and-forth strokes, like he was perhaps colouring something in. But the rhythm of the light brush flicking and stroking over her sensitive lips made her desperate to push back onto him, to have the teasing turn into sating. To have his tongue encircle her, to have his lips sucking at her, to have his cock driving her lips wide apart and fucking deep into her core. Oh god, she couldn't take it! She was gonna cum again — he was doing the other side now, sending vibrations through her with every quick little back and forth of his brush. She could feel each individual strand of horse hair, the paint delicately wetting her panties, and the pressure, so subtle but so consistent, persistent against her lips — she needed it harder! She would go crazy if he kept this up. Like feather torture. She could hardly keep it in — Please! Oh my god, fuck me — please!

But Elise bit her lip and let the artist do whatever he wanted to her. The urge to buck her hips, to squirm against his brush, to mewl out little noises of pleasure and frustration, were so immense it took everything she had to hold them inside her. But doing so only accelerated the growing ball of pleasure inside her, and as he colored the left half of her pussy, she felt herself start to clamp down again, going rigid as the air was pulled from her lungs.

And then his brush was stroking firmly up and down her slit again — Oh god! Elise felt a tremor of pleasure go through her as her hips bucked unbidden. He has to know what he's doing to me! And then, just as she was sure if he kept stroking her there she would cum, he circled her clit again — and as soon as his tight little brush hit her pleasure center she exploded, cumming again for her artist.

'I can't... take it anymore,' Elise panted, close to collapsing. She didn't think she could stop cumming.

'Almost finished,' he said, a smile in his voice. The fucker knew exactly what he was doing to her. And now he stroked a firm line of paint up and away from her slit, then back down along the elastic of her panties, and then another stroke across her little valley to what must surely now be a totally noticeable wet spot.

And then he began the exact same journey on the other side. As he did, she felt his breaths against her wet slit again — Oh my god, his face must be right there. She was open — presented to him. His nose must almost be touching her. He could just reach out with his tongue and... Oh holy fuck!

'There,' he said with one final flick up and down her drenched slit. 'I have it.' And even as he said it, Elise felt Jax's hands gripping her ass cheeks. He pulled them even further apart, and pressed his lips against her ass. Right where they met her panties. Right in her little sensitive valley. He was kissing her! Oh my god! Kissing her there!

'Ohhh!' Elise let out the moan she'd been holding in so long.

'I need you to stay very still for me, Elise. I'm not finished.'

And then she felt his fingers in the elastic of her panties. Oh my god, he was going to take them off. He pulled them gently over her ass cheeks, and then with a firm but kind hand, indicated for Elise to bring her right knee back to her left so he could pull the panties all the way down.

'I don't want to damage it,' she breathed.

'You won't.' He slid the painted panties down her thighs, then helped her lift her right knee up and through, and then, carefully, her left.

In the window she watched the artist place the panties with care on the table beside her. Then his hands were on her again. On her ass cheeks. Her wet pussy was staring him in the face. She spread her legs again and arched her back as before, giving him the full show. And she was instantly rewarded — Oh fuck! — with his tongue delicately running the length of her slit, just as his brush had done.

'You are delicious, Elise,' he said. 'Just as you are beautiful. And you inspire to me to more than art.' And the moment he said it Elise felt his tongue encircle her clit, and his thumb shove its way into her drenched hole.

'Oh my god!' She cried out. 'Oh fuck! Oh Jesus!' He was sucking her clit! Sucking and sucking as he shoved his thumb inside her to the same rhythm. Holy fuck, this guy was... 'Oh my god, I'm cumming!' She was going to cum already! The two sensations at once... the artist inspired to fuck her... his masterful tongue on her clit... his face buried in her upturned ass! She couldn't take it. And with a buck of her hips, Elise was cumming on this stranger's tongue, clamping down on his pistoning thumb! 'Ahhhh!'

But he didn't stop, once he'd sucked her clit to the point that she thought she'd die of pleasure, he released her beleaguered button and licked slowly down her sopping wet clit, pausing at her dripping hole to lap up her flowing juices. And then his tongue was — holy shit! — his tongue was stroking her ass crack, just like his brush had stroked her slit! He was pressing the point of his tongue — oh holy Jesus — right into her...

'If you keep...' she panted... 'Oh, I'm gonna...' She was gonna cum again! Jax's tongue was in her ass! Her upturned ass she'd put on display for him.

'Ahh!' A thunderclap of pleasure. He'd grabbed her hips and was pressing her ass back against him — his hardened tongue poking right inside her asshole. 'Oh my god, Jax! You're gonna make me cum!' But it only made him jut his tongue harder and faster inside her asshole, as his thumb got purchase on her clit.

That was it — she couldn't take it. She... 'Nnnh!' And Elise came with an earth shattering jolt that ripped through her body, sending her to the table and into a full body clench to survive the onslaught of electric shocks going through her body.

But Jax was merciless. He immediately turned her onto her back — even as the ripples were still cascading through her — and opened her legs wide. He pulled her to him and buried his face between her thighs, sucking the juice directly off her sopping lips — pulling them into his mouth and sending his tongue deep between her folds, stroking inside her as if to pull the nectar from her even faster. As if she were made of the most delightful honey, and he couldn't get at it fast enough.

Ohhh... Already, her knees were trembling again. She'd never cum so hard or so fast in her life. She couldn't believe she was going to cum again, but, 'Oh! Oh fuck, Jax!' She was!

And as if he could tell, he clamped his lips around her clit and sucked! 'Aaaah!' And she was humping against him — her hips coming right up off the table to jam against the artist's chin. 'Oh my god, fuck me, Jax! I'm yours — do anything you want to me!'

When he let her go, she was splayed as wide as she could go on his table, the windows still wide open — who knows who could see what was being done to her. But when he returned from behind the canvasses, he was holding an entirely different brush. It was more like a house-painting brush, with a wide, thick set of bristles, and a thick, round hosel.

'What are you gonna do with —'

But Elise couldn't even get it out before he grabbed her left calf and pushed it way back, opening her up, and then shoving the handle of the brush all the way inside her in one go. 'Oh fuck! Oh my god!' And he kept shoving the brush inside her — she was so wet, but it was so thick, so long, and she couldn't help but cry out every time he sent it to the back of her pussy.

'Oh god, Jax! Yes!! Take me with your paint brush! Fuck me with your art! Fuck meeee!!' And then she exploded again, clamping onto the rigid wooden handle and bucking her hips off the table. 'Fuuuck!'

And then he was pulling her ass over the edge of the table, and she was powerless to resist even slightly. He could take anything! Do anything he wanted to her! And then he undid his jeans and the biggest cock she'd ever seen sprung out. Bigger even than the paintbrush handle! And it looked even harder. 'Are you fucking kidding?'

Jax just smiled and positioned his huge cockhead between her gaping lips. And the moment it notched, he shoved. 'Oh Christ!' It was so fucking big! So fucking good! And he was sliding it all the way inside her. 'Oh yes, Jax, I'm yours — take me, please! Fuck me! Fill me up!'

And at her urging he bucked hard against her — so she could feel his monster cock thud hard into the opening of her cervix. Oh god, she'd never been stretched like this! She could feel his cockhead banging at her cervix, like he could fuck that too — like there was a whole other pussy to grip at his cockhead and pull the cum from him. He kept slamming her. Gone was the gentle, considered artist, now he was focussed on just one thing, smashing his cock as hard and as fast into her as he could, making her moan and squirm and mewl — every thrust stretching her so far apart she'd never be the same again.

And just when she could feel the tsunami of pleasure threaten to break over her yet again, Jax pulled out! 'No, please Jax! Please!'

But still silent, the beautiful artist merely flipped her over so she was bent over the table. On pointed toes, with her distended nipples pressed against the hard mahogany, Elise instinctively tilted her hips up for him. She felt his humongous cockhead sliding back and forth between her saturated pussy lips, refusing to go in even as she frantically tried to angle her hips to force his entry.

But just as his cock found her saturated hole, he took her right knee and pulled it up to rest on the table, truly spreading her as wide as she could go. Oh my god, she was completely at his mercy again. She was offered to him, with no way of resisting. And just as that thought sent a frisson of excitement through her, she felt his cock gathering cum from her pussy lips in deliberate back-and-forth movements. And already she knew what he was going to do to her. The thing she'd never let anyone do. Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! She couldn't take something that big in her ass! But she also knew she couldn't stop him. She wouldn't stop him doing anything! She was his!

And then she felt it, his huge, wide cockhead pressed against her tiny little asshole. There was no way! But already the artist was pressing his slippery cockhead firmly against her little star. And already she could feel herself succumbing to the pressure. 'Oh my god! Oh my god!' She was babbling. 'Nnh', 'Nnh!' She could feel herself resisting, resisting — and giving way! 'Aaaah! Fuck! Yes!' And his enormous steel rod was sliding irrevocably inside her ass and she was stretching for him.

'Oh Christ! Yes!' The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever known. She was impaled! She was stuffed beyond bursting! She was wrapped so tightly around his stunning cock! Elise could feel her back channel gripping and squeezing him involuntarily as he began to slide back and forth inside her, and already she could feel the shudders working through her. This incredible artist was deep inside her asshole! Oh god, he was fucking her in the ass! His monster cock was buried deep inside her tiny little asshole! 'Aaah! Oh my god!' and she was... She was gonna...

And that's when she heard him give out a gasp. 'Ah fuck, Elise! Ah fuck!' And he couldn't stop himself from thrusting harder — so hard she thought he would split her in two. But she didn't stop him — the pleasure was too intense.

'Oh Jax, I'm cumming! I'm gonna... Ah! Cum! Ah! On your... cock in my... ass! Ahhh!' And just as she felt everything clench —her asshole, her pussy — her whole body!

Jax gave out a guttural cry — 'Aaarghh!' — and pushed his cock mercilessly into the depths of her ass, and Elsie felt him fire rocket after rocket of boiling hot cum deep inside her. The most exquisitely intimate feeling she'd ever felt — and she knew immediately she couldn't live without feeling it again.

Jax collapsed on top of her, his cock still going in and out reflexively, milking every last drop of pleasure from her, as his hand came round to squeeze her aching breast.

'Oh yes,' Elise breathed, prone on the table, a stranger's cock where she'd never let anyone ever go. And as she turned her head to lay on the wood, she saw her little yellow panties laid out carefully next to her. On them was the most exquisite butterfly she'd ever seen. So perfectly captured, she would have almost imagined it might take flight then and there, if real-life butterflies could ever be as beautiful as this one.

And then she felt Jax, his softening cock still lodged deep inside her, reach up and stroke her hair and kiss her shoulder blade. 'I hope you like your portrait,' he said.