Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 01

Story Info
Deirdre is sextorted into saving her husband's job.
11.5k words
4.65
43.9k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,580 Followers

My name is Deirdre but some of my friends call me Dee. I've been married to Ralph for several years. We met in our freshman year of college and we've been sweethearts ever since. We've thought about starting a family but decided to do some traveling and have some fun before we settle down to raise children.

I met my future husband at a party and was immediately attracted to his tall, slender frame and good looks under his nerdy glasses. It turns out he is a computer geek and a little shy. I think that's what I liked best about him was that he didn't give me a line of bullshit when we first met. He is nerdy but genuine, has a boyish grin about him, and is not bad looking. I could tell right away that I would have to be the one to start a conversation with him. We kept glancing at each other from across the room, we'd smile at one another but he'd look to the floor like he didn't know what to do next. I thought that was cute; challenging but cute. Once we started talking, it was like we had known each other for years.

We'd see each other around campus and he seemed as though he wanted to ask me out but didn't have the courage so one day I broke the ice and asked, "So, are you going to ask me out on a date or not?"

My boldness startled him and he stuttered a reply, "Uh, yeah, uh sure. I was going to ask you out but I figured a girl as pretty as you would probably never go out with me."

"Well, I won't go out with you unless you ask, silly boy."

Once we started dating, we stayed together throughout college and got married two years after we graduated once we finished grad school. He immediately got a great paying job working for a large software developer and I started working in the insurance industry.

Ralph always told me that when he first saw me, he knew I was the girl for him. He was attracted to my red hair, blue eyes, and nice figure. To this day, I still get a lot of guys checking me out or trying to get me into bed. Ralph likes the fact that I'm taller than the average woman with proportionate C-cup breasts, and a nice tight butt. I haven't turned thirty yet and am not afraid to show off my trim figure. Don't get me wrong, I don't dress slutty but I like tops that show some cleavage along with tight shorts or leggings to highlight my butt, or mini skirts to show off my well-defined legs.

My mom always said, "If you've got it, flaunt it because someday it will be gone," so I took her advice.

It doesn't bother Ralph at all that other guys turn their heads to watch me when I walk or try to stare down my blouse. He used to be insecure and jealous when we first met but once he realized I was his and his alone, he became more confident in our relationship. It has gotten to the point where he enjoys seeing other guys checking me out because it makes him proud that they are jealous of him for having such an attractive wife. It also allows me to innocently flirt with other guys at times. I've been known to lean forward a bit more when I know a guy is staring at my boobs or give my butt that little extra wiggle when we know a man is turning his head to watch me walk. If I'm feeling particularly sexy, especially after a few drinks, I might even casually cross and uncross my legs or leave them parted a bit so a guy can get a peek at my panties up my skirt.

When we are at the beach, I will wear a bikini with a cheeky or thong bottom to show off my ass. We'll find a spot near some single guys where I know I'll attract their attention. I have this little trick when I'm sunning myself too. I'll undo the straps of my bikini top so I don't get tan lines on my back when I'm laying on my stomach. At various times, I'll lift my head and reveal a good portion of my bare breasts to whoever may be looking. I may even accidentally let them see my nipples. I would never do that intentionally, of course, but accidents do happen. Sometimes Ralph will hear the comments guys make about my body and it turns us both on.

Sex with Ralph is decent. You wouldn't think a geeky guy would be good in bed but guys like that study how to please a woman. They probably jerk off a lot while they are "studying" but my husband knows his way around a woman's body better than most guys I've been with. Ralph is good at oral sex and oftentimes, uses a vibrator in my pussy while licking my clit which drives me wild. He's got an average-sized dick but it's thick and he knows how to control his orgasm to make himself last longer while we're fucking.

Ralph and I have experimented with costume play with his favorite with me dressing up like a slave girl while I like being a naughty student. We've done some light bondage and spankings too. I'll let him take me anally at times also. We're young, and having fun experimenting with our sexuality as a loving couple.

Seeing Ralph works in the computer industry, he works with a lot of other geeks who tend to be very shy. They also work from home a lot which seems to be a growing trend in the industry. However, the company also wants the employees to get to know one another so they organize a lot of social activities either at the office or after hours. While these off-hour socials aren't mandatory, everyone is strongly encouraged to attend. It helps bring people out of their shells and makes it easier to work with one another.

I like going with Ralph to these social events because I get a lot of stares from his shy co-workers. It's fun to wear a form-fitting short dress or tight leggings and a crop top. My husband will tell me when someone is checking me out and I'll drop something and bend over at the waist to pick it up to show off my ass or more of my cleavage. It's harmless fun and Ralph likes it because it makes his co-workers envious of him. He's even told me how several of them have asked him how he was able to hook a beautiful woman like me.

Almost from the first social event, it wasn't just Ralph's geeky friends that were attracted to me but also the V.P. of Ralph's department, Vinny. He is a tall, distinguished-looking, handsome man in his early 40s with salt-and-pepper dark hair and broad shoulders. Vinny's hair is perfectly cut and I could tell he had a hairy chest because some of it could be seen at the top of his shirt.

When I was first introduced to Vinny, he smiled broadly and he made no effort to hide the fact that his eyes were scanning my body. I was wearing a summer dress that revealed some of my cleavage and came to my mid-thigh.

His first comment was, "My goodness, Deirdre, you are a very attractive young lady. You're very lucky to have such a pretty wife, Ralph," as I felt him undressing me with his eyes.

It was strange to see a man be that blatant about staring at my female features but, to be honest, I felt a dampness in my pussy from his bold gaze. From that first time, Vinny always made an effort to make sure he always came up to me whenever he saw us and tell me how pretty I was. Do you know how sometimes you can feel someone's eyes on you? Well, there were times when I could feel Vinny looking at me from across the room. He'd smile at me when I looked over at him. I would politely smile back.

Sometimes, when Vinny was looking, I might bend over so he could check out my tight ass, or if I were sitting, I'd place my drink on the floor so my top could gape open to give Vinny a view at my hanging breasts. If I were wearing a skirt, I'd make sure he got some great views of my slender legs when I sat down. Naturally, Vinny wasn't the only person to notice when I played my little games.

After these social events, Ralph and I would usually have sex while talking about who was checking me out and how I was intentionally teasing one of his co-workers. When I couldn't make one of the socials, Ralph would tell me how Vinny noticed my absence and to be sure and tell me how he missed my presence. Ralph would tease me by telling me how Vinny had a crush on me.

One time, after Ralph had been at the company for a couple of years, Vinny greeted us and when he gave me what I thought was going to be a friendly hug, he let his hand drift over my ass. I didn't think too much of it at the time thinking it might be an inadvertent touch. However, from that point on, Vinny seemed to get a little more "handsy" with me whenever we were together.

He wasn't very obvious about his touching either. Sometimes it was touching my hips with a slide of his hand against my butt or he'd brush up against me as he was passing by. I never reacted to his touches which, I guess, he took as a sign of my approval of his actions. I wasn't too concerned until during one happy hour when I was wearing a pair of my favorite black leggings. I was standing at the bar waiting for the bartender to serve me a drink and Vinny came up behind me.

Vinny brushed against me as usual and I felt him give my ass cheek a firm squeeze which made me jump a bit and whispered in my ear, "You've got a damn nice ass, Deirdre."

He obviously caught me off guard and all I could muster up as a reply was, "Thank you," as I walked away with my drink.

You know how you always think of a better response later, well I thought I should have slapped his hand away and told him, "Don't ever do that again," but I didn't.

For the rest of the happy hour, whenever I made eye contact with Vinny, he'd give me a quick wink and an arrogant smirk. He knew I was helpless to say or do anything because he was Ralph's big boss who had control over his future with the company. All I could do it take one for the team as they say.

When I told Ralph about the incident later, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should talk to him about it or tell him not to touch me."

"I can't accuse the V.P. of touching my wife. He'll deny it and then what do I do?"

I was a little pissed off. Even though I understood my husband's predicament, I wished he would have been even a little upset or jealous, and willing to defend my honor. I decided the only option I had left was to be super careful around Vinny. I tried to rationalize it as a one-time thing. Maybe he had too much to drink and made an error in judgment. Maybe I was overreacting. I tried to put the whole thing out of my mind.

I hoped that was the end of it but I was sadly mistaken. Vinny only became bolder whenever I was around him. He read my silence as permission to continue and it became common for him to discreetly grope my ass whenever we were around one another.

These social events were once a month or every six weeks and usually a happy hour at a local bar with some finger foods so it's not like this was happening every week. I even began to skip these events but Vinny would let Ralph know I was missed. Vinny must have figured Ralph knew about his advances on me and Ralph's silence also served to give his boss tacit approval to continue with his unwanted touchings. I also became more discreet in the way I dressed for these events but it didn't matter. No matter how I dressed or how careful I was, Vinny always seemed to find a way to touch me somehow.

The company holiday party was a semi-formal dress affair and I wore a slinky low-cut red dress that snuggly fit my body. I knew my nipples might poke out through the top but didn't care. I wore black stockings and black ankle-strap heels. A gold necklace with a matching bracelet and earrings topped off my outfit. Ralph told me I looked phenomenal and would have all of his co-workers drooling over me.

Sure enough, when we walked in, I could see heads turning to check me out. Vinny rushed over to greet us and placed his hand on the top of my ass as he leaned to hug me and kiss me on the cheek.

As the night progressed with the drinks flowing, even a lot of the introverted workers were out on the dance floor. Ralph and I were also taking part in the festivities and I could feel Vinny's eyes on me as I shook my booty while dancing. When a slow song came on, Ralph was just about to take me into his arms when Vinny came along.

Vinny looked at Ralph and asked, "Can I dance with the prettiest woman in the room?"

Ralph didn't say anything and simply stepped aside as Vinny took me in his arms. I reluctantly put one hand on his shoulder while holding his other hand as we began to move to the music. We made small talk as we danced and I could see that his eyes kept darting toward my chest. It took me a minute to realize that when I raised my arm to place on Vinny's shoulder, the top of my dress opened and he could see my bare breast.

When Vinny realized I now knew what he was looking at, he said, "You have lovely breasts."

I began to blush and adjusted my dress to cover up. I also found that my nipples got hard and were now pressing against the fabric of my dress. Vinny maneuvered me towards the corner of the dance floor with my back towards the wall and placed his hand firmly on my ass and pulled me closer. I tried to push his hand away but he kept putting it back on my ass. I felt his dick pressing against my thigh. As the song ended, Vinny could tell I was flustered by the accidental exposure of my breasts and his groping me in the corner of the dance floor.

Before we broke our embrace, Vinny whispered in my ear, "If you ever want to have dinner with me some night, all you have to do is say so."

I knew that dinner really meant having sex with him and I politely replied, "I'm happily married to Ralph so that's never going to happen."

"Never say never, Deirdre," Vinny arrogantly said as he winked at me and walked away.

I didn't want to admit it to myself but I was turned on by knowing Vinny saw my bare breast, groped me, and basically said he wanted to fuck me. When we got home later that night, Ralph and I had a wild sex session. He asked why I was so turned on but I told him I just felt sexy being all dressed up and having other people telling me how good I looked.

Not long after the new year began, Ralph and I purchased a house of our own. We saved for years and finally our dream was coming true. It was something we wanted to do before starting a family and represented a new and exciting part of our lives. We spent a month fixing it up, painting, and decorating it to our personal tastes. It was exciting to have a place of our very own but we worked hard to accomplish our goal of becoming homeowners.

Our lives were going perfectly until one day when I came home from work and Ralph was sitting in the living room looking somber. I thought someone had died and asked what was wrong.

Ralph was holding back tears when he said, "I think I'm about to get fired."

"What? What happened?"

Ralph then went into some complicated, detailed explanation of some software project he'd been working on, and I didn't even understand what he was talking about. The only thing I knew is that something went terribly wrong with the software program he was working on where they might have to start all over again and he was getting blamed for it.

I tried to console him the best I could, telling him he should talk to Vinny and offer to work day and night, seven days a week to fix whatever went wrong. Ralph told me that it was Vinny that told him he was thinking of firing him.

I was now crying wondering how we were going to pay the mortgage on our new house, we had two car payments and some high balances on our credit cards. We were screwed if he got blamed for a major mistake because it would make it more difficult to find other employment too. We were both scared and nervous.

Ralph and I spent most of the evening pacing the house trying to think of a way out of the tragic twist in our lives. We seemed to take turns encouraging the other that we'd be okay then thinking we'd lose everything we'd worked so long to obtain.

At about 8:30 that night, Ralph got a call from Vinny and all I heard was a bunch of, "Huh, huh," "Yes sir," and "I understand. Let me talk to her and I'll get back to you."

When Ralph hung up from Vinny, I anxiously asked, "Well, what did he say?"

"He said, the problem wasn't as bad as they originally thought but they were still considering firing me."

"Yeah, what else? I heard you say you had to talk to me. What's that about?"

"It's pretty strange but he said he wanted to take you to dinner to talk about this situation. I didn't understand but said I'd get back to him."

My heart dropped into my stomach. I knew exactly what Vinny wanted.

Ralph then said, "I don't know why he wants to take you to dinner but you have to do it, dear."

"After all the times Vinny has groped me and made suggestive remarks are you that thick that you don't understand what he wants?"

Ralph looked at me with a confused look on his face. For as book-smart as he is, he had no clue as to what Vinny wanted from me.

"He wants to have sex with me, you dumb ass."

"Really?"

"Duh. Yes."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"What? You'd really consider letting Vinny have sex with me?"

"I don't know. Everything we worked for is at risk."

"I can't fucking believe you'd let me do something like that."

"I'm not saying you should, only that it's an option. We have to consider everything."

Ralph and I argued most of the night. He seemed more willing to consider Vinny's proposal than I was which I found disconcerting. I couldn't believe he would let another man have sex with me. On the other hand, we were in some serious debt and just bought a house and didn't have any financial flexibility at all. We never saved for an unexpected disaster and this was a disaster.

The more we talked, the more comfortable I got with the idea of having "dinner" with Vinny. I agreed to do it on two conditions: first, I'd never do it again and second, Ralph would immediately begin looking for another job. I didn't want to ever face Vinny again after I was forced into having sex with him. He may have had the power over us at the moment but I wanted to make sure he could never, ever do it to us again. The only way to make sure of that was for Ralph to get out of there. I also told Ralph I wanted to do it as soon as possible to get it over with. I didn't need that hanging over my head for any longer than necessary.

That night in bed, I tossed and turned almost the entire time. I didn't like the idea of being blackmailed by Ralph's boss. In the morning, Ralph and I talked again and I confirmed that I'd have dinner with Vinny and do whatever else that was included. Ralph promised me it would never happen again and kept thanking me for agreeing to do it. He called Vinny and told him I'd have dinner with him and arranged it for Saturday night. Vinny would pick me up and we'd go out for the evening.

That was on Thursday so I had to suffer through that day, Friday, and all day Saturday thinking about what I was expected to do. I rationalized it by thinking that sleeping with Vinny was better than Ralph losing his job and us losing our house. Spending an evening with Vinny would be over in a couple of hours but the financial stress and damage, if I didn't, would last months if not years.

I told Ralph, "I think I'll show up with no makeup, my hair a mess, and wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants. That'll teach him to force us into this situation."

Ralph replied, "Not for nothing, but if you dress up real sexy, it will be over with a lot sooner."

He had a point. I should try and make Vinny cum as soon as possible, do my duty, and get out of there. That Saturday, I was pretty nervous. I didn't like the idea of being coerced into cheating on my husband. Even though this was being done with his full consent, it didn't feel right to me. I was a reluctant participant in this game. I went out that morning to get a manicure and pedicure and did a little shopping to get my mind off that evening.

Ralph was pretty anxious that day too but he didn't seem too upset that another man was going to fuck me that night. He followed me around like a puppy dog as I was getting ready. He said he wanted everything to go right so we wouldn't have to worry anymore. Deep down, I think he might have liked the idea of me going out on a date with his boss.

Jay142
Jay142
3,580 Followers