Drow's Dilemma Ep. 118: Petition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never had any drugs this strong," she said in a whisper.

"Drugs? This should be torture..." said the former handmaiden in a dreamy voice. Her expression clearly revealed that she was not feeling even a hint of discomfort. She was, however, looking at her hands in sheer awe.

Her former mistress burst into manic giggles. "You both sure look like you are on drugs. Oh. Oh, I must look like that. How very unrefined..." She flopped over onto her stomach and rubbed her cheek against a delicate flower. "These are nice. I never noticed how nice flowers are."

Mizrae closed her eyes. Even with her eyes closed, she could feel around her, giving her something very much like sight without seeing. Moving a step closer to her companions so that they were within her 'aura', she could feel them too. They felt amazing. Soft, supple, warm, smooth, shaped so perfectly... She opened her eyes again. "I... I think we were given Nymph senses. Full nymph senses. If this is how Nymphs see the world and interact with it, I can understand why they act as they do."

She drew a few more breaths, steadying herself. It somewhat worked, though the air smelled and tasted so good that it was almost a distraction even breathing. "Elerra! Laele! We should get going. We have a half-nymph to seduce." She looked down at her body, and her heart stopped for a moment.

She was gorgeous. She looked like a nymph with the most delightfully obsidian skin. She looked at her companions again to allow their changes to fully register. They were recognizably themselves, but every physical flaw had been smoothed away or polished until it was not a flaw at all, but an expression of beauty. She smiled "And, looking like this, I think we could seduce anyone or anything!"

Laele exhaled slowly, staring at her companions, mouth agape. It might have looked like a stupid expression on a lesser being, but there was almost nothing she could do now to make herself look less appealing. "Maybe... maybe we should do a little... exploration first. So we can concentrate when we're with Caleldir."

"I... I do not think that that would help, Laele," Elerra said. Despite her words, she approached her old handmaiden and pressed their bodies together.

Mizrae laughed. "I do not think us exploring each other's bodies would help. Might even hinder. It would be too easy to lose track of time, I think. Maybe we can experiment with each other properly for the first time while Caleldir watches?" She giggled, then caught herself. This was like being drunk on the best wine, but without any of the clouds in her head, only the general feeling of wellness. "I think that deal was worth it after all," she mused. "I feel better than I have ever felt before!" Another deep breath to attempt to collect herself. She was getting more used to her new senses. Somewhat. "The clothes we took off before entering the Nymph encampment are over there. We should go get them."

Both Elerra and Laele made attractive faces of distaste, both at being discouraged from losing track of time and at the prospect of putting their clothes back on.

"I suppose we must not walk back completely nude," Elerra agreed in a grumbling tone. "Just... I feel like it would be like putting a bag over my head. I'll only be able to feel the cloth and nothing else, you know?"

"Or like being blindfolded," Laele said with a naughty smile. "I recall you liking those sorts of games."

"Laele! You were not supposed to disclose that!" Elerra laughed.

Blindfolded? Mizrae blinked. "Wait..." She walked over to her clothing and picked it up. There was not much to the outfit. It was just a loose red skirt with gold trimmings that went to the mid-thigh with a slit down both sides that went up almost the entire length of the garment. There was a matching red and gold top that covered the middle part of her breasts. Held on by magic, the top did not even have a tie in the back, and the skirt was enchanted to move in just the right way not to flash people on accident. There were red-ribboned sandals to go with it, too. She was proud of having quickly refitted some of her old wardrobe to create these.

Mizrae put her clothing on. She did feel slightly stifled, though not quite like putting on a blindfold. Her remote touch sensation seemed fuzzier and less detailed. Only a little, though. "Good thing we came in our seductress outfits!" she laughed, spinning around. She did not even bother with the sandals. Her feet, even as soft as they were, felt no pain from anything she walked across. "More clothing than this would be unpleasant! As it is, this just feels like wearing one of those transparent veils that my old Matron would sometimes mandate for a party."

Both the noble and the handmaiden considered this for a moment before they nodded in agreement. Veil parties were popular a couple of decades back. It was something that they could deal with.

"We should get going!" Laele urged. "Caleldir will not be able to resist us now!"

"Isn't one of the Duskhavens a full-on nymph? How are we going to compete with that?" Elerra worried.

This observation gave Mizrae pause. That was true. They had all seen her at the Consort Ceremony. Althaia Duskhaven. Mizrae remembered her as the most beautiful creature she had ever laid eyes on... until last night when she met the other nymphs and pixies. Watching her and Caleldir have sex that night had done things to her that her old self had despised.

Once more looking over herself and her companions, she sighed. They were much more beautiful than before, but she realized that they were no nymphs. Her memories, keener now than they had been when she had actually been there, told her that real nymph had a barely-concealed aura of beauty: something so wonderful that the unworthy would be struck blind by seeing it. The three of them were lovely, but only so much as a nymph concealing her true self. They were no nymphs. Just drow dipped in nymph dye.

"That is what the lust spell is for," Mizrae finally said. "Remember what Amethelia told us? She would make us able to inspire lust in one immune to lust. We just have to press up on him and he will be overcome with Lust for us. That is what we made this deal for."

"That is true... well, it is not the whole truth, is it? We made this deal so that Caleldir would protect us..." Elerra still looked uncertain.

"It will be fine. We were blessed by a daughter of a goddess. Caleldir may be powerful, but he isn't resist-divine-nymph-lust powerful. I... I think," Laele tried to comfort the uncertain noble. "And then we'll be pregnant, so, if everything we've heard is right, we won't have to worry about being unprotected anymore."

"Caleldir is powerful, but all that we have heard indicates that his weakness is women," Mizrae declared. "He never seems to use his power to avoid them. And remember my conversation with Mistress Dahlia? All we have to do is attack him gently, and he will take care of us from then on. He will think we already raped him during the Event, after all."

"Not sure if Selene Duskhaven will like that," Elerra muttered darkly.

"Matron Ashyr will protect us from Selene. I think," Laele replied. "We have more to offer Duskhaven now than before. I mean: just look at us!" She gestured down at her perfect body.

"It is too late to turn around," Mizrae said firmly. "That nymph demigoddess bound us to Caleldir. We... we can't have children with anyone else. She also 'bound our hearts' to him. I do not know what that means, but it seems that Aelsuna herself has given our mission blessing. And who are we to argue with the Goddess of the Sun, Beauty, and Nymphs?"

Elerra could not argue with that. So, the three Nymph-Dyed Dark Elves returned to Duskhaven Camp and asked for an audience with Caius Caleldir Hissael Blackdawn Duskhaven, Master Librarian, Consort to Duskhaven, and their teacher.

And a false father of their children with whom they hoped to make their daughters.

--

"Enter," Dahlia responded to the polite knock on her door. She looked up at her visitors, and her eyes widened a bit. The three that she had spoken to before entered, though she almost didn't recognize them. Beauty and lust both poured from them in a way that was far more than any drow could achieve. They pulled at something within Dahlia - the something that was bound to Caleldir, she thought. "You three have been busy," the succubus observed. "Caleldir is accepting petitions now." Dahlia stood and walked to the door that led to Caleldir's study. Normally, she would have just pointed to the door and continued with her work, but she was very interested in how this interaction would play out.

"Ah, thank you, Lady Dahlia," Mizrae said with a respectful dip of her head.

-Remember: vulnerable. We want him to feel like he is rescuing us- Mizrae signed behind her back to her companions.

With that, the three dark elves assumed their best damsel-in-distress expressions. Being former drow, they weren't all that good at it. But Caleldir knew drow, so they figured it might work on him anyway. They followed Dahlia into the study, and Laele shut the door behind them.

"You have petitioners, Master Librarian," Dahlia announced.

Caleldir looked up from his desk. His eyes went wide. He recognized the three dark elves as some of his students, but they were very different from what they were when he saw them last. And wearing much less clothing. Those were incredible outfits on incredible bodies. Ms. Asegi in red, Ms. Loquana in purple, and Laele in grey. Other than the color and Laele's 'clothing' being less ornamented, all three outfits were identical in their lack of coverage. It was more arousing than them just showing up naked. He was not prepared for the feeling of intense Desire that washed over him at that moment. He was no stranger to Lust, but this was a spell, he was sure of it. And he had never succumbed to this sort of enchantment before.

Mizrae's heart stopped when she saw Caleldir in the flesh for the first time since the bargain. Oh. Fuck. The lust spell went both ways. She was debilitatingly aroused just by seeing him. Sidelong glances to her companions indicated that they were the same. She saw and felt beads of moisture leaking down Elerra and Laele's thighs. And her own.

Caleldir took a deep breath and looked over his documents once more. "So, you are 'Tivrae' of House Asegi, Elerra of House Noquana, and Laele the Handmaid of Loquana. You claim that you were at the Dinoryn Event, got pregnant off of me, and are now seeking sanctuary for you and your unborn children in House Duskhaven. You: 'Tivrae' and Elerra, seek to be fully adopted into the House as lesser members of the family, correct? And Laele seeks to become an official Breeding Handmaid of the House in perpetuity?"

The three dark elves sat in stunned silence. Mizrae gathered herself and haltingly responded, "Er... yes, that is what we came here to ask about..."

Caleldir sighed, shaking his head and closing his eyes. "You should have chosen the Love enchantment rather than the Lust enchantment, Mizrae." The three dark elves were stunned, their faces going blank. Caleldir continued. "I know you are not your sister. Even if I had not received word from Althaia as to your visit to the nymph camp, I recognize the difference in your mannerisms. You are very like your elder sister, but you are not the same. And Tivrae has, regrettably, gone missing. I received word of her disappearance when it happened." Another sigh. Opening his eyes Caleldir gave them a searching glance, his gaze going to their stomachs. "It is amazing how Amethelia was able to put an illusion of growing life within you even though it is not there. If I did not know what I was looking for, I would not have been able to see through the deception."

Mizrae's expression grew dark with anger, while Elerra began to look afraid and Laele took her former mistress's hand.

"Amethelia..." Mizrae grumbled under her breath. Had they remembered to ensure that she didn't share her knowledge with their target? That was the problem with working with fae: one has to think of absolutely everything.

Observing the three's reactions, Caleldir shrugged. "No, Amethelia did not betray you." He closed his eyes again, taking a deep breath. "Your bargain with her was observed by some pixies, who informed Althaia. And Althaia sent word of your plans to me. Thus, I did the research on who you were in addition to my preexisting memories of you from our work together. Planned deception or not, not having been present for the Dinoryn event or not, you three are still good candidates for adoption. You were not my best students, but you were good enough. But your potential value to the House has increased tenfold due to your faerie deal. You have gained Nylameian Senses. I do not even have those, though Dahlia does. And more to the point, I was informed that you can no longer deceive in any manner other than the one I have already seen through. Members of our House with absolutely unquestionable loyalty are invaluable."

The three dark elves were stunned. Mizrae recovered first, though. She let out a long breath. "So, even though we were trying to deceive you, you... you are still going to hear our petition?" She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"A bit more than hear it." Steadying his breathing, Caleldir opened his eyes. The lust spell was getting to him. It was obvious from his body language, controlled as it was, that he was extremely turned on. "In fact, I already spoke with Matron Ashyr Duskhaven. When I recommended you two for adoption she immediately agreed before I even made my case. I sent her your files anyway. I... think she read them." He pulled out some papers. "Here are the documents. Once you sign these in your blood and inject this sample of Ashyr's blood into you: you two nobles will be officially Lesser Duskhavens: your old names and Houses gone. Though if you sufficiently distinguish yourselves and have enough daughters you may one day be able to found Branch Houses of Duskhaven using your old House names: Asegi-Duskhaven and Noquana-Duskhaven. Laele, you merely need to sign this document with ink to be an official Duskhaven Handmaiden with full breeding rights. You can thank Matron Ashyr for that, as I only recommended that you be made an ordinary Handmaiden. But, breeding rights you were given."

"Oh!" Laele said, unable to keep the big grin off of her face. "I'm very thankful to the Matron!" She licked her lips.

"I am stunned!" Mizrae interjected. "Even after all we were planning to do?" She did not fully understand the bit about Branch Houses, but that was unimportant. What was important was that they had been adopted. That was their goal fulfilled.

Pushing the three documents and two injectors of blood over to the trio, Caleldir waved them away. "Once you have signed and injected in the official ways, Dahlia can show you to your new quarters. Sorry I was unable to locate your sister, Mizrae. Even if she was a cunt to me."

-Caleldir! Language!- Dahlia thought to Caleldir in a playful tone. She really was shocked that he would so casually call anyone a cunt - even if they deserved it. But it wasn't just the 'naughty' word that she was surprised about. He was being downright assertive!

Dahlia filed that away into her information banks. At that moment, there was enough Lust in the room to make a lesser succubus go batty. Of course Caleldir was telling her to take them away; he looked like he wanted to jump them any minute. It was obviously because of a spell, but it was still Interesting.

"Tivrae was very manipulative. She could be quite a cunt to her family as well. Though... not to the same extent as with you," Mizrae admitted as she finished signing the paper. The other two signed as well. Mizrae winced slightly as she injected Ashyr's blood into her. It was enchanted in the usual way. From now on, magic would register her as a Duskhaven by blood. "She told me the story of... uh... the Event several times." The former Asegi squirmed. The story had turned her on a lot. Made her very jealous of her sister when she looked at Caleldir and remembered Tivrae's tale about raping him. Remembering it still turned her on to a frankly absurd extent (it had to be an effect of the Lust magic on her amplifying her arousal), but now she felt guilty about that. "She was not the nicest of the women who... well... you know."

"She was not the cruelest of them either," Caleldir said dryly. "And you do not have to tiptoe around the gangbang. You three were pretending to have participated in raping me, after all. Now is not the time to get all squeamish about that. I saw you get turned on when remembering your old sister's story, Mizrae Duskhaven." He looked over at Elerra and Laele. "I know that all of you female students, whether you were at the gangbang or not, spend a lot of time talking about that night when you think I am not listening. The participants using their feigned regrets to subtly boast, the others 'piously' scolding the participants while being clearly jealous. Yes, even you two: Elerra Duskhaven and Handmaiden Laele."

Elerra let out an awkward cough that was just as good as a confirmation.

"Oh, you don't have to be embarrassed. Most of Caleldir's favorite women have raped him at some point. In fact, I think it will be a refreshing change for him to start a relationship without first being raped!" Dahlia said cheerfully.

Caleldir wrinkled his nose. "I did not start my relationship with Ashyr, Sidhriia, or... Althaia, I suppose, that way. But that is very much enough of that conversation. Dahlia! Please accompany these three to their quarters."

Despite the adoption, Mizrae felt hollow disappointment at Caleldir dismissing her conspirators and her. "That... that is all?" she asked, trying to keep the Longing from her voice. With the level of arousal she felt right now, if she had not had the Nymph Magic giving her a 'conscience' she would have already raped Caleldir regardless of the consequences. It seemed to be the same for even the shyer Elerra and more submissive Laele. But, they did have magically endowed consciences now, and could not bring themselves to make a move on him. So, Mizrae let out a labored, disappointed sigh. She turned away, hoping that at very least not looking at him would help her get her raging desires under control.

"I think it would be far too early to take them away, Master Librarian," Dahlia said sweetly.

"Oh?" Caleldir turned a baleful eye on his familiar. "They got what they wanted. They are officially members of House Duskhaven: their futures assured. Since they are not actually targets of whoever is kidnapping people related to my Dinoryn rape, they can even resume their normal duties, just with much better rooms."

"Exactly! Members of House Duskhaven," Dahlia responded with a knowing smirk.

"Uh-huh," Caleldir, also not looking at the three new members of the House, waved that statement away. "There are a lot of those these days. They can go have fun with their new sisters."

Dahlia wet her full lips. The lust was affecting her so acutely that it was difficult to think. "And you have a certain... duty to members of House Duskhaven. It would be scandalous to shirk your duties. Especially ones as pleasant as yours."

"That duty can be performed later," Caleldir said sharply, but with a certain doubt in the back of his tone. "I have a lot of work to do setting up the nascent political system of the Ellistraeans and Aelsunites."

Mizrae paused and half-turned toward Caleldir, hope sparkling in her lustful crimson eyes. Dahlia took a step towards the hesitating Mizrae, reached around to her back, and stroked the dark, bare skin from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine. All the while, the succubus stared at her master with an expression that said 'don't you want to touch her too?' The dark elf, though she felt like she should have taken offense by a servant touching her without permission, could only moan softly at how wonderful it felt to be touched. A day ago, she would not have been able to even stand under the force of so much pleasure.