Drow's Dilemma Ep. 129: A.I.D.A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair and eyes were definitely purple now. Even her skin seemed to take on a purple sheen. Now, Risa was purple because purple was her color. For Aida, purple meant 'non-performance aberrations.'

Like lust.

He really did not know how to respond to her. He had helped design her to be irresistibly attractive, so of course he desired her. But he had to try to dissuade her all the same. "We should not," he said uneasily. "I cannot stay here with you. I cannot be your lover." He took another step back away from her.

[You do not need to stay here,] Aida responded, once again closing the gap between them. Eventually, he would run out of space to run, as the exit was not directly behind him. It was unclear whether Aida was doing this on purpose or not. [I do not require your presence permanently. I only ask that you stay here with me for half an hour.] She stared up at him with her sincere, purple eyes.

Another step back, another step forward. Caleldir realized that his back was against a wall. It was rather hard. He swallowed and looked down at Aida's purple eyes. "I am not the sort to have sex with someone I intend to leave," he said awkwardly. "Besides, I helped create you. It is not right to... be with you that way."

[I do not see why that would be,] Aida said as she took full advantage of Caleldir's back being against the wall by pressing her purple-tinged body firmly into his. It seemed to excite her enormously; she panted and writhed against him. [You have programmed me to be independent, where a more traditionally created woman would require the physical presence of a sexual partner. Why not take advantage of this? I would find it very... educational.]

Aida's embrace was drawing a mild reaction of arousal from Caleldir as well. It would have been a much more pronounced arousal if he had not just been gangbanged by six insatiable rusalka and an even more insatiable succubus, though.

"I did program you to be independent," he accepted. "But that is not relevant here. I have sex with the rusalka because they forced me into a bargain with them. I do so only unwillingly." Or, at least, he liked to pretend that it was unwilling. "I do not like having sex with women and then leaving them. And I cannot stay here with you." He seemed rather stuck on that aspect of things.

[You do not stay with Ashyr permanently. My pre-programmed data on accepted personnel informs me that you are her Consort and de-facto husband,] Aida observed. [I still do not see why this is different, except for the fact that I do not demand to be your wife] Though her words were rather cold, her breath on his neck was quite hot as she brushed her lips against the smooth flesh.

Caleldir swallowed. "I always return to Ashyr with time," he said in a low voice. "It is different because I am Ashyr's consort and do always return to her. It is not about never leaving, it is about coming back." He sighed raggedly to feel her lips. "But mostly it is that I am one of your creators. You are almost like a daughter to me." Sort of.

Aida pulled back from him just enough for Caleldir to see the confused look on her face. She dropped the matter to address the stranger topic he brought up. [We are not biologically similar enough for me to be considered your daughter. If we were, our genetics are too perfect for our offspring to suffer negative effects from inbreeding, and my mental patterns are drawn from multiple races with no incest taboos. But even that does not matter, as I can choose not to conceive, which of course I will do. My duties are too great to consider offspring for a few decades.]

Her hand finally went to his cock as she said this, and stroked his length with her silky-smooth hands.

A twitch went across Caleldir's face. She... she was right on all accounts. Biologically she was a distant relative at best. Inbreeding was a complete non-issue for fae, as Rostimira had happily informed him. And for Titans, the opposite was true: inbreeding produced superior offspring. And, of course, she had perfect control over her reproductive cycle. She could produce asexually if she liked, even.

The only point she had not deconstructed was the skeeviness of it.

He shuddered to feel her touch. "Aida, you are hardly even a day old," he protested. "Shouldn't you wait to do things like this?"

[I did not wait to set myself up as protector of this city, which is by far a more important task than exploring my sexuality,] she pointed out. [I was born physically, mentally, and sexually adult. You have not designed me to be an infant that needs to progress gradually. If you did not want me to have sex on the first day, you could have easily made it impossible for me to do so. Or at least programmed me to be disinclined.] And she seemed the exact opposite of disinclined at that moment. Her breath came heavy, though she did not need to breathe. Her motions were more desperate, her hands more insistent.

So, as Caleldir was increasingly discovering, there was one major downside to creating a highly, highly intelligent, completely free-willed entity.

And that was that she was consistently and flawlessly shooting down every one of his arguments. "I did not program your libido one way or another," he confessed. "I... uh... I left that to Risa." Which was to say, to a succubus. The results were exactly as he should have expected.

He closed his eyes, and let out a long exhale. "There is absolutely nothing I can say to dissuade you, is there?"

[If you traded your illogical arguments for logical, then I could be dissuaded. As it is, my scans suggest that you very much want to engage in intercourse with me.] Using her hair - which was much more solid and strong than its ethereal appearance would suggest - she pulled him down to the floor so that he could sit with his back rested against the wall. Aida went down with him and sat on his lap with his cock pressed against her sex.

Aida's hair was something that Caleldir had designed. He was quite proud of it, actually. Power, beauty, multipurpose practicality... Yeah, he was well aware of the abilities her hair possessed.

Of course, the fact that he had based her hair off of that of the rusalka meant that he should not have been in the least surprised that she would use it this way.

He let out another long sigh. A logical argument? He could not think of an argument that she would accept as logical! The last one he could think of was morality, but even bringing it up here would be laughably useless. She could just say that she was following the moral precepts of, say, Aelsuna, and then the debate would be over.

Caleldir closed his eyes. "I have had sex with far too many women," he said softly. "Sex is supposed to be too important to give away so freely."

[You are and always will be one of the most important people in my existence] Aida retorted, looking him in the eyes with her own lust-hued ones.

Aida's confession caused Caleldir's heart to leap into his throat. He let out a shuddering sigh. How was he supposed to argue with that? Say that she was important to him, but not someone he wanted to have sex with? When she was born from at least four different races that assumed erection=consent on a biological level? The other option: saying 'you are not important to me' would be horribly insulting, and an outright lie.

Her words were accompanied by the inevitable; she moved her hips up until his cockhead teased at her entrance. It would come as no surprise how slick with arousal she was. Because of this, he slid easily into her core until he was completely hilted inside her. Aida shuddered with unconcealed pleasure. "Yes..." she breathed. Her voice lost all of its mechanical quality and switched to pure noises made with her own body.

He closed his eyes, and let out another long breath as she descended onto him. Ah. This did feel amazing. He decided that his cold words and protests needed something to counterbalance them by way of apology, even if he was still not fully consenting, and put his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Aida kept herself there, pressed against Caleldir without moving for a while. She clearly found the mere closeness to be incredibly pleasurable. Caleldir held Aida close with deeply mixed feelings. This reminded him deeply of when a very similar situation had happened with Risa. Though Aida had not known him nearly so long, and her adoration was eclipsed by her massive lust.

But she could not stay that way forever without her body demanding something more. So, finally, she pulled away just far enough to make it possible to ride him. While she did so, her eyes stared into his with some adoration, but mostly lust. Sitting against the wall as he was, he could not do much to participate but to run his hands up and down her back and meet her eyes. She looked a lot like Risa, actually.

Aida rode progressively harder and faster until electric waves of purple shades danced through her hair in waves. Watching Aida in the midst of sexual bliss was an intensely sensual experience for entirely non-sexual reasons, it turned out (in addition to the sexual ones, of course). The light show was amazing. She didn't seem to notice; her head lolled back and her eyes shut tightly to close out all sensation except for what was happening between her legs. The lights around them progressively dimmed to almost blackness. Then, abruptly, they shone a brilliant white. Meanwhile, Aida's body shuddered and clamped down onto Caleldir as her body was overcome with her first orgasm.

Even Caleldir, veteran of so many sexual encounters with supernaturally sexually gifted women, could not fully concentrate on the image of her body. When she dimmed the lights to black, he closed his own eyes and let out his gasps. Her clamping orgasm, as it so often was, the trigger for his release.

After her body calmed down, Aida sat for a while longer on Caleldir's lap to process what had just happened to her. Finally, though, she managed an assessment. [I can see why the Rusalka act as they do. Intercourse is incredibly satisfying and pleasurable.] A breeze passed through the room like a sigh. Then she stood up, and her body was back to white and blue. She had a serene smile on her face. [Thank you, Master Librarian.]

Caleldir was panting a bit. These days, he did actually have to breathe now that he was no longer a half-undead, so it was now a necessity to catch his breath rather than an unconscious habit. He stood up when she did. "I am very glad to have been the cause of such pleasure," he said with a smile. It was a wry expression, due to his usual conflicted feelings. "You are a better partner than they."

White and blue. She really was gorgeous. "One more thing before I leave," he said quickly. He stepped forward and pulled her into a tight hug, then pressed his lips deeply into hers. His hands went down to her svelte rear to pull her weight up. Aida blinked. But she very quickly melted into his grasp and kissed him as deeply as he kissed her. There was another jolt of purple across her body, and her legs wrapped around his hips. But she quickly calmed herself back to her normal colors. He kept the kiss going for quite some time, then attempted to disentangle himself. She let him do so without protest.

"Since we have had sex, I thought that a kiss was only fair," he said with a serious expression. That kiss had taken Aida by surprise more than Caleldir had expected it to. But the whole affair had turned out exactly as he feared it would: he now had stronger feelings for Aida. She was just so... precious.

[A kiss. Yes,] she responded. The rusalka hadn't Kissed Caleldir in front of Aida, and Dahlia only did so a couple of times in the middle of the fray. It hadn't occurred to Aida to do so. [And now I return you to the rusalka. Danica and Miloslava wait for you outside.] She paused. [Nemanja and Mirjana are currently outside my jurisdiction. You will have fewer to deal with for a while.]

He nodded, then frowned. Nemanja and Mirjana gone? For what reason? Nothing good, he feared. "Goodbye, Aida. I will come and see you again before I leave, but for now, you are right: the rusalka have laid claim to my attention for a few days." He shook his head. "I suppose you will be watching us wherever we are. If... if you want to join in, I am sure that the rusalka will be happy to let you, provided I put up some resistance."

With that, he left the room to find the two low-ranked rusalka. "Hello ladies," he said cheerfully. "I can take my leave now, right? Goodbye!"

He attempted to waltz off.

Miloslava blinked then looked a bit panicked. "Ah, um, no you may not!" she protested as she began moving towards Caleldir, unsure of whether she needed to rough him up a bit. They had been given strict instructions to bring him down the moment Aida was done with him. "Rosti would be so angry with us if we let you get away!"

Despite the truth of her words, the pale-haired Danica seemed like she wasn't paying attention at all. Instead, she was staring idly off at Aida inside her control room. She seemed to be cycling through colors, testing her systems.

So... Miloslava was the one with the silver-grey hair, and Danica had pure white hair, if he remembered correctly. Hmm... Caleldir grinned. "Technically, you lot have released me now. If I can get away, I am free! I already seeded you all, so you have no further need of me." He moved a bit more away from Miloslava. "Unless you can catch me all on your own," he noted, muscles twitching, ready to jump away if she struck at him.

"Rosti did not say that she released you! You were with Aida, and she counts as one of us!" Miloslava retorted. As fun as it is to chase and capture prey, she feared that she might mess up. Caleldir was extremely skilled prey; she did not need to give him an excuse to resist.

"Aida counts as one of you?" Caleldir asked idly as his eyes darted around. "I suppose that she counts. Sort of. Where are Dahlia and Mirjana, though? Were they not waiting with you?"

"Mirjana was called on a mission. I don't know where Dahlia went," Miloslava said. She sounded stressed about that situation since it meant that she was without most of her backup. "Danica!" she snapped. "Danica! If he gets away, we'll get booted below Mirjana!"

That got the distractible fey's attention.

"Resistance is futile," Danica proclaimed before darting towards her prey.

Caleldir took a deep breath. He nimbly dodged and leaped to the other side of the hallway. "Futile, you say? Eh, maybe. That remains to be seen." Miloslava's worry was amusing to him. Here was his chance to tweak the rusalka a bit.

And maybe actually get away. "I think that I will leave. Rostimira was talking about taking me up north with you, and I would rather that not happen."

He took off running.

"Danica, you have to try harder than that!" Miloslava protested. With that, both gave chase. When focused, it turned out that Danica was stronger and faster than her current partner. She might have been on par with Nemanja. Miloslava, however, quickly proved to be the weakest out of all of them. Still, Caleldir was on their home turf. It would only be a matter of time before he was caught.

When he first started trying to get away, Caleldir had only intended to tease them. By the time that Danica missed a hair grapple, he had fully resolved to attempt to leave as long as he did not have to actually fight the rusalka to do so. Another dodge, then another. He used a few small spells: blinking behind Danica as she almost grabbed him, then turning invisible when Miloslava had almost caught up with him.

But the two of them stayed far too close to him. One mistake and it was over. That mistake came in the form of spider-climbing around and above Danica to drop behind her again, only to find himself far too close to Miloslava. He lept back again, hoping to be able to dodge both of them.

His dodge was almost successful. Almost. Just because she was the weakest of the rusalka didn't mean that Miloslava was incompetent. Her hair whipped out and grasped his torso, stopping him in his tracks.

Meanwhile, white hair shot forward and encircled Caleldir's neck. Danica had complete control over the strength of her hair. She could have held him without discomfort. She did not. Her arms embraced him from behind, and her lips went to his ears as her hair tightened just enough to make it a bit difficult for him to breathe. He gagged a bit even as she pulled him into her embrace.

"Caught you," she said with a wicked little giggle.

Though he was a bit miffed he had been caught, Caleldir did not mind Miloslava's grasp that much. Danica's, he did. If not for the pressure around his neck, feeling her soft body pressed up against him would have been quite pleasant. As it was, not so much.

"I yield!" he wheezed. "You got me! You can let go of my throat!"

"I could," Danica agreed. She did not let go. She did, however, loosen her platinum hair just enough that it was more like a slightly uncomfortable collar than it was a noose. With that, the two of them (both with hair leashing him just in case) led him back down to their grotto.

The place, if anything, was more beautiful than it was before. The Rusalka had more comforts and treasures lit by the phosphorescent glow of their home. Mirjana, Katia, and Nemanja all lounged in the soft cushions of the honeycomb nooks along the west wall of the cavern. In its center, nestled in more rugs and pillows, was Rostimira. The focus of the room, however, was on the woman in front of her. Inky hair gagged her mouth, blindfolded her eyes, and restrained her arms. Other than that, the kneeling elf's pale flesh was completely bared.

Though she was no fae, her form almost rivaled the rusalka in beauty. She was more toned than they were; clearly, she was a fighter of some sort. Her pink hair had been tightly braided away from her eyes but was now elegantly messed and hung around her mostly concealed face.

"Caleldir! Wonderful of you to join us," Rostimira said with a truly wicked grin. "Meet Gailwen Goldstar. She will be staying with us for a while."

The elf woman made a noise of protest and struggled in vain against her restraints.


12