All Comments on 'Drow's Dilemma Ep. 132: Miasma'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FredantFredantover 3 years ago
just getting a bit repetitive

Hi

i have been reading (and enjoying) this story for a good while now, but can't help feeling it's all getting a bit repetitive. How many time can Caleldir end up getting trapped/pressed into having sex.

I understand it's erotica, but recently when I have been reading these chapters I find myself thinking of a character "Cupid Stunt" by the British comedian Kenny Everett, where in every story she recounts "and all my cloths fell off".

You have shown you are able to develop your plot, I just wish you did this a little more.

Best Wishes

Fred

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your input, Fred! I totally agree with you. We are starting to toss out some of the repetitive parts of the story. This year, we are going to focus on wrapping up all the plot threads with a minimum of 'Caleldir gets raped again, let's write every little detail of that.' That may mean that Drow's Dilemma will not have much erotica going forward, but there is a wealth of it in the previous episodes.

MikeDDMikeDDalmost 3 years ago

I’m just getting a little blah with Caleldir as a character. He keeps getting hinted at or being written in as this uber badass combination of entities from titan to primordial archfey, who was supposed to have the power of Goleon after he was gone, etc. etc. But it never happens, next episode he is back to this weak insignificant nothing that gets overpowered and taken down by anything that wants to. The human “almost-but-not-quite-succubus” was one of the worst ones for me, he should have easily overpowered her. However it’s more and more like that with all of them. The whole succubus-familiar scenario is just irritating. It was written as he was supposed to have some control over her with her being bound to him and she would have to do what he says but I haven’t seen that even once, she does whatever she wants to his detriment in every episode. Maybe it’s just me I don’t know, but I keep feeling the build-up in the story but it always just fizzles out. Weak main character who by now should be nearly unstoppable. All the runes put on him by his dad and we’ve only heard about his two weapons and armor rune (which is conveniently useless as protection). The ghost king power he was supposed to absorb when Goelon was gone. His magical powers which he always says are weak, but have been shown to be pretty awesome (except when they need to be weak so he can be raped by some other group again). The bodyguards he was supposed to have but now all we get is the useless succubus familiar that just does whatever she wants to his detriment even though he was supposed to have “some” control of her. It just feels like one thing after another to keep him weak so that he can constantly get raped over and over by any group that wants to when in any realistic form of character development he would be damn near a god by now. Throughout the whole story he has been written as a demigod….except he is the “only” weak demigod or demigoddess we’ve seen so far. I have started finding myself skipping large chunks of chapters looking for some kind of character development for Caleldir and it never happens.

BroBonesBroBonesover 2 years ago

It's getting hard to read. The sexual situations are getting so repetitive that I find myself scrolling through them to get to the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES