Drow's Dilemma Ep. 136: Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm more relieved than I imagined," Ashyr explained. She began moving his hips with her legs to encourage him to start fucking. He readily complied. "Now stop talking; I want to enjoy this moment."

He laughed but managed to do as she said. Instead of chatter, the room was filled with the dull slap of flesh against flesh and the creaking of the wooden daybed. Then there were the sounds of moaning pleasure from Ashyr who didn't care who could hear. Finally, he gasped and she clung to him as they rode out their climaxes together.

"Alright, let me see that letter from Selene," Ashyr finally said after their brief reconnection. "My dearest cousin better have a good explanation for leaving me alone during that meeting."

Caleldir produced the letter.

"Genetic research? A breakthrough in the next upgrade of the Geneforge?" Ashyr asked. Her mouth contorted in mild confusion. "That sounds like something Selene would find important..." She sighed. "I barely understand half of what she's written."

Caleldir kissed Ashyr on the forehead. "It will only take a week. Then the urgent business will be over and we'll all come back to you. I could barely spare the time myself, but I know I have duties here too. You're right about the adoptees. I need to pay better attention to them."

"Then go," Ashyr said. She grinned at him. "You're lucky that I'm too excited about Aly being Queen to be too disappointed about anything else. Oh, perhaps once you are done and can go back to the lab, you can send 'Selene' back here for a little bit? Though I doubt that Ylene can do as good an impression of her mistress."

Dahlidir looked at Ashyr sharply. "Now, what could you be talking about?"

The ranger gave him an innocent look. "Don't you have some lonely drow women to service?"

---

After the succubus wedding, fun as it was, Caleldir felt very weary and quite ready to go home. So, he took Dahlia's hand and teleported with her.

Except the place he ended up was not what he expected at all. He was semi-familiar with the small place that the Bouquet seduction claimed for themselves in Risa's dimension. This was not that place, even if the architecture was familiar. This was in a grand, mostly refurbished hall that looked a lot like something his people built before they were cursed and destroyed. Lounging around the place were far more women than the Bouquet informed him about.

"Welcome home, Caleldir," Dahlia said sweetly.

Caleldir gasped and looked around, trying to process things. The hall was magnificent, of course, and perfect for a powerful succubus Domination, but the number of women...

Among them was Selene, objecting while being molested by several unfamiliar succubi. "Selene!" he shouted, starting to move towards her, before suddenly turning to Dahlia. "What is going on?" he demanded. "Where is this, and what are you doing with Selene? Unhand her now!"

"They're- trying to turn- me into a- would you stop that?! - succubus," Selene responded as she tried to get away from her captors. She was not as strong nor as many as they were, so she did not succeed.

"It does not seem to be going all that quickly," Dahlia observed with amusement.

"I will NOT be a succubus!" Selene growled. Finally, she was set free to stomp over to Caleldir and stand beside him with a cross expression. "I see they're going to try to incubize you as well. It won't work. You know we're going to be rescued."

"We'll see about that," Dahlia said without refuting the drow's words.

"I will not be a succubus!" Selene reiterated.

Caleldir took hold of Selene protectively. Well, the dress code remained the same. He was still naked, Selene was naked. "Where is Iondae?"

Iondae, in fact, was being gently passed to Selene. The drow let the succubus near her long enough to take the infant into her arms. Then a psychic push shoved the other woman away.

Caleldir turned towards Dahlia. "So, you are turning on me this early?" he asked with resignation. "I cannot say I am surprised, just disappointed. Ashyr is going to know that something is wrong when I do not return and she cannot find Selene, and that will mean that Risa will look for me. That will bring Althaia here. You are not going to get away with succubizing Selene and incubizing me without bringing them on board first."

Since no one was currently swarming him, he looked around at the strangely familiar unfamiliar succubi. "So, you were recruiting far more than I expected," he confirmed. "Please, introduce me."

"After you answer Caleldir's questions, if you won't free us, then take us somewhere private," Selene demanded.

"We will, we will. He does need rest after that orgy, and you need to feed the little one," Dahlia conceded. Then she turned to the rest of her seduction. "These are the women that you have had sex with, plus most of the women we have been stalking for recruitment. You will get to know them very intimately soon."

"And, as for our discovery, do you not think I've already thought of this? This may seem hasty - and I admit I might be jumping things a little - I just couldn't resist riding that momentum that orgy started - but this has been in the plans since we got to these lands. I will be able to keep the rest of your women blind to this for a while. Hopefully long enough that it will be too late!"

"Icubizing me will take years, there is no way that you can pull it off in time, even with time dilation magic." As he spoke, Caleldir looked at the women again, then started. "The rest of those who had sex with me at the Dinoryn School!" he realized. "That is where I recognized them from!" He turned towards Dahlia with a betrayed expression. "You were behind the disappearances, weren't you?"

Dahlia bowed her head in acknowledgment. Her expression was more amused than guilty.

He looked back towards Aster. "Are you going along with this plan?"

Aster flushed to be put on the spot like that. "I -uh." She didn't seem to know what to say at first. "If... Dahlia thinks that it is time to incubize you, then how can I argue? She has been your familiar longer than I have." And what other loyalties did she have? Though she did feel as if this was rushing things, she wasn't about to go against the leader of her Seduction.

Caleldir sighed and shook his head. Aster was not going to be much of a help. "And to think I put you in charge of protecting them," he groaned. "You were the one they were being kidnapped by!" Not that those particular drow were likely to be too upset about being succubized.

"Eh, by the time you put me in charge of that, I had gotten most of the women my seduction wanted," Dahlia said with a shrug.

Caleldir gritted his teeth. "No wonder the kidnappings stopped almost the moment I put you in charge," he complained. "I wish I would have known that. I would have spent a lot less time worrying about those women going missing." He rubbed his forehead, more tired and annoyed than angry. It was not really possible for him to be angry with Dahlia for very long, even if he knew he should be. "I was always going to fulfill my duties to the Seduction anyway, but I am going to find a way to get out of this final step. I already impregnated you two anyway, so why you are so determined to force this now is beyond me."

"We gain power and prestige with an incubus," Caleldir's first familiar explained. "It isn't just about reproduction, you know. Just... mostly. This way, the rest of the Bouquet get to have daughters - and perhaps sons - whenever they want. We'll be well on our way to a Norahist domination! I want to be able to rival- no, surpass - Clachleom!" There was a mad light of ambition in her eyes, not unlike the looks her master would get.

Selene let out a long, frustrated sigh. It looked like she wanted to go on a tirade, but her daughter was currently nursing.

Caleldir sighed and shook his head. "Your ambition is admirable enough, but you should have tried working with me rather than against me. I am willing to participate with a lot of plans, but not this one."

"Well, yeah. That is why I didn't work with you on this one," Dahlia said with a grin and a shake of her head. What did he expect? "Oh, don't worry. It isn't all bad, and we will let you have time to do other things. Anyway, Astrid, let us give those threesome time to rest. Unless there is something you want to say that isn't redundant?" The succubus leader raised an eyebrow at Selene and Caleldir.

In response, Caleldir gritted his teeth. "Do not hold it against me that I am going to try to escape, and I will not hold it against you that kidnapped me."

Dahlia shrugged. "Fair enough."

He sighed and sat down. "Can you or Aster reactivate my clothing rune? I prefer not to lounge around naked."

"No; it's rude to wear clothes in a boudoir. You should know this," Dahlia laughed

"Why wouldn't you want to lounge around naked?" Aster asked, seeming legitimately confused.

This just drew a head shake from Caleldir. "I should not be surprised. And I am more used to wearing clothes than being naked. You are permanently naked, Aster, so you are far more used to that. But I am exhausted, so I will just go to sleep."

He would plan how to escape once he had rested.

His familiars left their captives to rest then. They weren't bothered for several hours after that; it seemed that there were strict instructions for them to not be interrupted. There was plenty of food and water already set up in one corner, though all Selene wanted to do was rest. Thankfully, that was also in infant Iondae's intentions.

The rest wasn't forever, unfortunately for the two captives. Aster and Dahlia came in again - along with Rose, whose only job seemed to be to take and watch after Iondae. Aster went to Selene and proceeded to get extremely friendly with the indignant drow. Dahlia went to Caleldir with the same intentions.

"Did you enjoy your rest?" Dahlia asked as she settled into Caleldir's lap.

"I did," Caleldir replied slightly groggily. "But I need a bit more. That orgy took too much energy out of me. Even with the magical aphrodisiac."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He had wanted to wake up and start plotting with Selene to get out of here before Dahlia got back. No such luck. "Maybe a bit more of a rest before we have sex again."

"You've had enough rest now," Dahlia told him with an affectionate caress of the face. "I know exactly how much time you need to recover. Even if I need to be a bit... encouraging... your body will respond to mine."

Then she embraced him, ensuring that her breasts pressed against his chest while her lips kissed and nibbled at his neck. She forced her feelings of arousal onto her master through her link with him, in addition to hitting him with her potent succubus magic.

"I don't know why you are being resistant. It's just me, after all," she whispered into his ear.

Caleldir shuddered a bit as his body began to respond to his familiar. "I am not fighting you having sex with me," he replied to her whisper. He let out a sigh. When she got to nibbling on his neck and pressing close to him like that, it was easy to forget about how annoyed he was with her for the whole 'kidnapping' thing.

Still, she was his familiar, and he was not unused to sex with her. "You could have just done this while I was asleep," he commented. "I know that is a nearly universal succubus fetish."

Dahlia looked amused. Partially by Caleldir, but mostly by herself. "I came in here the moment your body was ready to have sex again. You just so happened to be awake. Anyway, it's nice having you able to respond to me too. Sex doesn't always have to fulfill a specific fetish."

This brought a chuckle from Caleldir. "I will not argue with that. I should be complaining about the kidnapping."

That said, he did run his hands up and down her back, gripping at her ass cheeks as he did.

Her hands ran down his back, across his hips, and back up to him. When he was ready, she wasted no time in mounting him completely. It was then that she pushed him to lie down on the soft floor. Then, in a move that she didn't do very often, she used her body weight to flip both of them over until Caleldir was on top of her. She smiled as he gasped in surprise.

"In an unusual mood today?" he asked cheerily. "Well, I have spent a lot of time on my back recently." With that, he began thrusting into her with gusto. Maybe he could satiate her for a moment, make her tired enough to want to sleep, and slip away.

Yeah, that was not going to happen, but he had nothing better to do.

Even while on the bottom, Dahlia had the habit of asserting a little control over the situation. Her legs wrapped around Caleldir's hips to control the pace a little, while her hands continued to roam across every inch of Caleldir's body that she could reach.

Meanwhile, Aster had managed to warm up Selene a little better. The prickly mage wasn't protesting as loudly as before. Mostly, she was moaning. It created a much better backdrop for Dahlia and Caleldir's coupling.

The inevitable came; Dahlia could feel Caleldir nearing orgasm. She clung to him and felt the telltale sign of their souls almost merging. Then, at the height of pleasure she... flipped. Not her body, but her consciousness. Her Soul. She opened her eyes, and there was her old body lying below her. Dahlia was still herself; her 'condition' as a succubus was soul-deep. But she could tell on an instinctual level that she was now in full possession of Caleldir's body.

"Hey, it worked!" she said, pleased.

Caleldir was disoriented. One moment, he was in his body, on top of Dahlia, having sex with her, the next moment he was underneath Dahlia and his body felt very strange. He blinked and shuddered. Looking down at his body, he gasped. No, she gasped, for looking down her body she saw ample breasts, a smooth, curvaceous form, and Dahlia's red cock buried in her own damp pussy?

"What have you done to me?" Caleldir asked in a voice she now recognized as Dahlia's own. Her hands went to her face. By the feel, she was in the 'perfected' form of Dahlia's old body that she had possessed before being a succubus. She still used it as a disguise pretty frequently. "Why am I you, while you are still you?"

Dahlia winked.

'Cahlia' sat up. She opened her mouth angrily, then closed it. She pulled away, drawing her legs up. "You are still in a red succubus body, that means..." she swallowed. "We swapped souls? And being succubized is a condition of the soul, so you are still a succubus, and I am still not a succubus. That is why I am in your old body, more or less." She shuddered. "So, if you shapeshift out of succubus form, you will turn into me."

Then Dahlidir grinned at Cahlia, transforming just as she theorized. Except he didn't really look like himself; he had a very 'Dahlia' expression spread across his lips. Even that melted away, however, and she adopted an expression far more natural to her master. "You are needed back at Duskhaven this evening, remember? It would be a shame for you not to be able to keep your promises. There is a council meeting you can't be late for!"

"What. The Fuck," Selene said. Aster could not possibly distract her from this turn of events.

Cahlia looked up to Dahlidir accusingly. "Do I have the right of it? It is clear that I should have studied far more in the succubus section of my library. I knew you could do that, it was just information I had not processed properly." She sighed. "Well, I feel upset and slightly betrayed, but storming around will not do anything to fix that. Just... behave as I would in my body. Or, better yet, don't, and get immediately caught by the people who know me."

"Don't worry; I won't do anything you wouldn't do." She ran her hands down his body. "Where everyone can see."

Being biologically attracted to his own body was a mentally distressing situation. Cahlia stared at his own naked form, feeling her new body being indelibly aroused. She swallowed, and looked away, shaking her head.

For that matter, Caleldir referring to himself as herself was a bit disorienting, but she was determined to be accurate even in her internal monologue. And there was no doubt whatsoever that she was a she now. She could feel it.

For that matter, was she pregnant? If she was in Dahlia's body, then she was, but succubi had strange powers over their own reproduction so Dahlia could have easily stored their daughter in a pocket dimension connected to the womb rather than the womb itself.

"I do not approve of your taking my body," Cahlia muttered to herself.

Not that there was much she could do.

"I didn't think you would," Dahlia responded brightly. "Which is why I didn't ask!" She giggled, coughed, then 'he' tried again with a more 'masculine' laugh. When she was actively trying, she could produce a faithful reproduction of Caleldir when he was amused.

"This is weird," Selene said from her corner with Aster. The young succubus was giving her a break, letting the drow take in the 'amusing' situation.

"I think it's fun!" Dahlidir said rather redundantly. Even a stranger would see how entertained the succubus familiar was. "Anyway, enjoy my body! I have some things to take care of. Unless there's anything else you need that you think I'd be willing to provide?"

"Not that I think that you would provide, no," Cahlia said grouchily. She looked down at her body. It was staggeringly attractive. She was aroused looking at herself. Welp, she was bisexual now. Not that that was even the smallest bit of a surprise.

It was very much disconcerting. Cahlia closed her eyes and gripped her knees to her chest a bit tighter, trying to keep herself from either breaking down in anger or getting drunk on the enjoyment of her new body.

"Alright. I say again; enjoy my body! Not that you haven't before, but I'm sure you'll find this to be a very... interesting perspective." Then the scheming familiar was gone.

"We should have never dealt with succubi. I rue the day that we summoned that demon," Selene said sourly. This whole situation was far weirder than she was prepared to handle.

This caused Aster to pout. "That's mean... You don't really think that, do you, Selene?"

"Of course I do! And you're clearly just like the rest of them. You may act all sweet, but that's just so you can betray us later! I know your kind."

Aster sniffled at this, not sure what to say.

"They do not view it as betrayal," Cahlia said in a low voice. Huh. Her voice was unfamiliar to her ears, but the cadence was still recognizable. "Far be it from me to defend the succubi right now, but this was obvious and inevitable from the moment we decided to deal with them. This is what succubi are."

Cahlia sighed. "And I just came from a succubus-organized gangbang too. I met Ashyr there. She is doing much better now." Caleldir smiled, shaking her head. "Ashyr would find my current predicament enormously entertaining. If not for the forced incubization part. That said, the minimum time needed for incubization is sixty-nine months. Assuming the process was started in earnest yesterday, I have almost six years left before it is truly permanent. You have less time, Selene, but we can still get out of this. We just have to find some way of letting Ashyr... no, not Ashyr, she might decide to just join. We need to let Althaia and Fedwyn Birchborn know." She gave Aster a withering look. "It does not escape my notice that this plan was enacted the moment I married you, Aster."

Tears began to fall from Aster's eyes when two sets of accusatory glares bored into her. "I didn't know that this was going to be the plan until, like, an hour ago!" she protested tearfully. "And I told Dahlia that I thought she was being hasty. But what was I going to say to dissuade her?"

Cahlia may have been sour about this situation, but even in Dahlia's body her heart was tender. She immediately melted. Forgetting for a moment that she was naked and in a woman's body, she got up and moved quickly over to Aster, pulling the very young succubus into a hug. "I am sorry, you are right. Blaming you is unfair. That said, you should tell..." she blinked. "You do not know any of the people I would want you to tell, do you?"