Drow's Dilemma Ep. 136: Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aster seemed consoled by Caleldir's embrace. It didn't even occur to her to think it was weird that she was hugging Caleldir in Dahlia's body.

Cahlia sighed. "Well, please tell Ashyr. If you can get her to agree, then Selene and I will be unable to protest or blame you in any way."

"I... I am not sure," Aster said in a worried tone. "Dahlia would be angry with me if I was the one to ruin this for her. I don't want you to be sad, Caleldir, but..." She made a confused little noise.

An annoyed sigh came from Selene. "Yeah, yeah. I get it. Can't betray the Matron or the House."

"S-something like that," Aster agreed.

Cahlia sighed and slumped down, looking morose. "You are right. I cannot ask you to betray Dahlia like that. I would complain about you betraying me like this, but as a succubus, there is no way that you could see this as a betrayal, so I will not be so unfair."

"Thank you," responded Aster with a grateful smile. "I am blessed with an understanding husband. Er... wife, right now." The young familiar giggled.

Selene smirked and rolled her eyes.

"If I held people raping me against them, I would not be with most of the women attached to me," Cahlia said with a sigh, wrinkling her nose in the direction of Selene. "And what Dahlia is guilty of is just throwing me to a bunch of women I have already had sex with." As far as she knew. "If it was not for her kidnapping Selene as well, I would not even be angry with her, just annoyed. As is, I am extremely upset, but no sense holding you accountable for what your senior did." Aster was just an adult by succubus standards; succubi grew up twice as fast as humans, and four times faster than elves. Physically and mentally mature or not, she had not lived long enough to challenge those easily fifty times her age.

"If it would make you feel better, we can tease Caleldir in her new body!" Aster said, obviously addressing Selene.

Cahlia flared her nostrils and pulled away, pulling herself back into a knees-to-chin posture. "Of course that is where this conversation would go," she complained. It sounded like a happy complaint, though.

The drow knew Cahlia's tone well, though it was with a feminine voice. It was the 'I'm glad you brought that up because I'm too embarrassed to do so.' It was certainly Caleldir under that feminine guise. It made Selene smile. It was a pity that she was sexed out at the moment. The succubi had forced enough sex on her to last a lifetime, and there was only more to come.

That smirk from Selene... Cahlia could not help but smile herself. Ah, Selene, Selene never changed.

"What the matter?" Aster asked innocently, "Aren't you curious what it feels like to have sex with a woman as a woman?" Aster didn't know Caleldir as well as Selene did, but her natural succubus intuition was telling her to be suspicious of 'Cahlia's' words.

She shook her head and let out a long breath. "Of course I am curious!" she said in an annoyed tone. "But it feels so... wrong."

Aster nodded. "This is not your true form. It is natural for you to feel wrong. But I have a feeling you won't care so much if we show you how much pleasure we can bring to your temporary form." She prowled up to Cahlia on hands and knees. "Though... it's really difficult to show you when you're curled up like that." The succubus put a hand on one of Cahlia's knee and pressed her lips to the other one.

Cahlia felt very, very aroused. She was used to her feelings of arousal being in the form of a hardness between her legs. Now, she felt her nipples hardening and the cleft between her legs getting warm and moist. She swallowed as Aster pried down her knee, exposing her body. She could not help but look down at herself.

She was hot. Distractingly hot. No wonder Succubi and Nymphs had mildly narcissistic personalities. She could get distracted by her own body like this.

Aster smiled sweetly as Cahlia gave way to her gentle touch. She drew in closer between her master's legs. Her lips neared Cahlia's, causing their breasts to lightly press together. Then soft, full lips pressed against soft, full lips. Each could feel the femininity of the other in the most intimate way possible.

Silently, Selene cursed the erotic atmosphere of the boudoir. Mentally, she was tired of sex. Physically, her body was aroused by the display in front of her.

Cahlia let out a very feminine moan, which sounded surreal to her ears. Her arms went up to embrace her familiar, reveling in the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other. Everything felt so... soft. Like she was drowning in her own loop-backed pleasure. Cahlia was too overwhelmed to do much more than shiver and sigh in response to Aster's advance.

Encouraged, Aster continued to kiss the other (temporary) woman. Once she felt that Cahlia had gotten used to just that, her hands began to roam across her body. From her neck, down to her collarbone, across her breasts - pausing to gently knead - down her sides, across her thigh, then finally inward. There, Aster's hand brushed down against the outside of her hairless labia. Once, twice. After that, delicate fingers slipped between the soft petals to gently rub against Cahlia's clit.

Almost inaudible grumbles came from Selene's part of the room. Damn succubi and their intoxicating sexuality.

Closing her eyes and softly moaning was all that Cahlia could manage, alternately squeezing together her legs as if to try to contain the building pleasure before it overwhelmed her and spreading her legs apart to let Aster have easier access. She tightly gripped the bed, trying to get herself under control. She felt as if she should at least try to return Aster's ministrations, but this new body was too different from her old one, and she could not concentrate.

As Aster had the advantage of sympathetic pleasure - doubly so, since she was both a succubus AND Cahlia's familiar - she didn't care in the slightest that her Mistress could do nothing but moan against the onslaught of her fingers. Nor was she surprised. Aster may have been a technical virgin until recently, but she had copious amounts of practice with her handmaidens. She Knew how to pleasure a woman.

A light of mischief sparked in Aster's eyes. If Cahlia was overwhelmed by her fingers, how would she tolerate her mouth? The succubus shot her a bright smile and bit her lips. Then her mouth followed the trail of her hands, kissing ever downward. Her tongue replaced her fingers that rubbed Cahlia's clit, and her fingers dipped even lower into the other woman's core. This she continued until Cahlia was forced to succumb to pleasure.

Meanwhile, Selene admitted to herself that she was envious despite the overload of pleasure she had been subject to the day before. She begrudgingly approached the bed and sat upon its edge.

Cahlia had substantial experience with getting fellatio, but being on the receiving end of cunninglingus was a new experience. By the time that she had hit her second orgasm, she was a bit of a gasping puddle.

She did recover enough to notice that Selene had taken a seat next to her. "Come to take amusement at my expense, Selene?" she asked between breaths.

"I- just..." Selene responded, not sure what to say. "Yes. Take amusement." That... that wasn't too out of character for her, was it? Her urges weren't being altered by this place or by the time she spent there. The confused drow brushed a hand against Cahlia's soft leg. A very feminine leg.

Just then, a head poked in the door. It was clear who it was without even seeing her face; red hair swirled into the room and helped grasp at the door. "It is true!"

"You are... Mirjana?" Aster asked with a bright smile. "Dahlia told me that you were one of Caleldir's wives."

The arrival of Mirjana drew a groan from Cahlia, who covered her face. "Yes, that is Mirjana," she confirmed. "She was also at that... orgy ceremony."

After saying this, Cahlia sat up and, once more, pulled her knees to her chin. Her eyes glittered a bit. "So, what are you doing here, Mirjana?"

"We did not encounter each other formally at the ceremony," Aster explained. "It is good to meet you, Mirjana. Care to join us?"

"I would like to join," Mirjana agreed. She slipped into the room, revealing the rest of her pale, naked flesh. "Before the rest come, I will have a taste of this female Caleldir."

"Cahlia," Aster provided helpfully. "To prevent confusion. And Dahlia is Dahlidir."

"The... rest?" Selene asked. "Surely they will not try to incubize Calel- Cahlia as s/he is now? Wouldn't that- I don't know, succubize her?"

"I think so, yes," Aster explained neutrally. She still felt guilty that this entire plan was being enacted now, and with such secrecy and subterfuge. "We will have to be careful, take things slowly."

"Would not all your plans be pretty worthless if you succubized me rather than incubized me?" Cahlia complained, gripping her legs tighter and glowering. "And how long before 'Dahlidir'"- she said this with great annoyance- "is back? I do not want to be incubized, but that is preferable to being succubized."

Another huge nuisance was that Caleldir's clothing rune was on Dahlidir right now, as Cahlia had discovered when she tried to dress herself in defiance of Boudoir rules. "Why does everyone have to be naked in succubus dens?" she complained, staring first down at her own body, finding that too arousing, and then just closing her eyes and sulking.

"Complain, complain," Mirjana said, following up her words with a 'tsking' noise. She and her hair flowed up to Cahlia. With practiced motions, the crimson flood of locks swarmed to Cahlia's limbs and pushed her back down to the bed, limbs splayed out and body completely exposed.

Dahlia's original, non-succubized body was not as strong as Caleldir's original body was now, though perhaps it was still stronger than it had been back before he was reunited with himself and the ghost curse was broken. Point was that Cahlia felt even more helpless than normal at being displayed like this, and definitely more self-conscious. She writhed a bit against Mirjana's locks, but it was pretty pointless.

Selene's lips thinned in annoyance. She did not like the rusalka, though they had much in common. She had wanted to do that to Cahlia! And yet she dare not try to overcome the rusalka with her own magic. Selene wasn't entirely sure that she'd be able to outmaneuver the creature who was used to battling with other sadistic fae (not without escalating things to deadly force). And losing would be unbearably embarrassing.

"Dahlidir will likely be back in a couple of days. He does have to wrap things up," Aster guessed with an apologetic tone as if nothing was happening. "But do not worry; we will be extremely careful not to turn you permanently female."

"A couple of days?" she complained. "What do I have to do to get you women to leave me alone in that time?" finally opening her eyes, she turned towards Aster with a pleading look. "Wouldn't it be easiest to not let me be succubized if you just left me with Selene until Dahlidir gets back?"

"There's nothing you can do to get me to leave you alone," Mirjana said with a wicked grin. She began to explore Cahlia's body with her hands, pausing to knead and massage her moderately-sized perky breasts. Her face leaned down to give one of her nipples a long, sensuous caress of her tongue.

Mirjana's declaration caused even more heat to pool in Cahlia's loins. Great, she was still aroused by forceful women.

Aster licked her lips. That looked fun. "It will be alright, Cahlia. The older succubi know what they are doing. They know your limits. I think they will be the only ones allowed in here."

Meanwhile, Selene was still trying to decide how she was going to insert herself into the situation. Cahlia was completely blocked by... hmm. The drow shifted behind Mirjana, then slid her hand down the fae's sex and eased her fingers between the pale-skinned woman's labia.

Mirjana moaned slightly before she caught herself. "What are you doing, drow?"

"Joining," Selene whispered firmly.