All Comments on 'Drow's Dilemma Ep. 137: Switched'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
10Bender10Benderabout 3 years ago

I gotta say, unfortunately you've lost me. I have been slogging through the last dozen chapters or so hoping you would reassert your grip on my interest. Alas, I'm just not into it any more. I think you are herding cats now. Too many plot threads running in too many directions, and some are being ignored. Even though it is well written, I must bid you farewell.

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaabout 3 years agoAuthor

@10Bender 'Herding Cats' is a good way to put it. I understand the loss of interest. We have noticed this problem and are in the process of (hopefully) fixing it. The Wivesmoot is coming up at the beginning of next month where we gather all the secondary characters, set them to a schedule, and move the focus back on the main group. Then we're headed for the last story arc of Drow's Dilemma!

As for the plot threads going everywhere, we are working on resolving those. I can't promise we'll get to them all. This story has turned into a behemoth on us; we might miss a few details.

To you and our readership in general: is there something that seems forgotten or missed? Something that you would like to see? Let me know in the comments! Better yet, become on to my Patrons and join the discussion I'm going to start. It's only $1 per episode to gain access to side-stories for no extra cost! Take a look at [https://www.patreon.com/drowsdilemma]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...