Drow's Dilemma Ep. 142: Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not have a fetish for attacking men before you," Althaia muttered. "I also realized something: I do not have a fetish for attacking men. I have a fetish for attacking you. When I was interested in other males, before I fell in love with you, I just used magic to make them desperate for me. I was never desperate for them. Never so desperate I would tackle them to the ground and take them by force." Turning her eyes to Caleldir, they were a sort of greenish-blue. "But I want to do that with you. I want you to be a bit of a curmudgeon. I want you to lecture me on morality. I want you to plead with me that I am making you do something immoral. It gets me hot. But that is horrible, isn't it? Wanting to rape someone? Wanting to force someone to violate their own morality? Getting so aroused by the idea of doing terrible, wicked things that I can hardly function? Having an urge to masturbate to the stories of you being used by drow, succubi, and rusalka? You used to complain that I was not actually Lawful Good. What if I am not, because I want to gently rape you over and over and watch you be gently raped by my sisters over and over? I have never wanted this for anyone else! But I want it for you because I love you! Isn't that just... perverse? Evil? Messed up? How can I be a paladin and have fantasies of tying you down so I can help our daughter ravish you?"

"That... uh... last bit is a bit..." Caleldir started to say. Helplessly, he looked at Aster.

"It... does seem a bit strange. I almost wonder if a certain outside source is pressuring you to feel this way," Aster mused.

"Althaia has been instructed by my oldest sister - the Goddess Aelsuna - to breed me to the nymph race to create a nymph civilization," Caleldir informed his familiar.

"That is why I am doing it. Not why I get off on it," Althaia said unhappily. "I can understand steeling my resolve to do something unpleasant for the greater good. Every paladin has to do that. But I do not have to steel my resolve. I have to constantly concentrate on not touching myself at the thought of doing it."

"That may not be a property of you. This may be something The Banshee Queen has given to Caleldir. I've heard such a theory being thrown around. In her ambition, she gave her only son a rather nasty aura," Aster theorized.

"Ah. Haeshi's idea," Caleldir muttered. "And I do have an older brother. He's the creator god of the Light Elves. I hear he is oddly similar to me in personality: a playful 'prude' fond of tricks and tall tales. But that 'aura' theory does not stand up to strict scrutiny. It is not consistent enough."

"If I am just too weak to resist an aura, then that does not make my desires any less immoral," Althaia murmured in turn. "Moreover, I thought that self-denial would help me control my fantasies. It has not."

"But you were her only son after her death, right? After her tragic corruption?" Aster asked, ignoring the nymph's self-pity for a moment.

"As far as I know," Caleldir confirmed. "I was created intentionally to resurrect her. My father wanted me to resurrect her by bringing down her enemies, and so put me in the hands of the Cult of the Eternal who wanted to bring down the rulers of the world. My mother wanted me to revitalize the Nylameia by having a few thousand children."

"Right, and being the one to carry you, had far more opportunity to alter you than your father ever did. Althaia, do not be ashamed of feeling the influence of a goddess-tier aura," Aster said.

"Putting the issue of an aura aside," Caleldir said with a deep breath. "I think you are overthinking things, Althaia. We do no wrong by doing what we were created to do. Embrace your purpose and you will be much, much happier. It is a lesson I still need to learn."

"Master Caleldir is right," Aster agreed with a nod. "Moreover, you shouldn't feel bad about playing games in the forest with the man you've committed yourself to. Put other things out of your head and enjoy reuniting with your mate! We'll talk about auras and things when you're not so horny."

Althaia let out a long breath. "Well... if... if... you say so..." She closed her eyes again. She opened them, and they were back to rose gold. She grinned brilliantly. "Then I will move past all that! If you say that I should just embrace it, I will embrace it, my love."

The nymph melted into the ground, leaving an empty dress behind.

Caleldir let out his own breath. "Well, it looks like she has let herself be naked for the first time in a few months. I... I feel guilty. I have been so busy with all of the Duskhaven and Deusterra stuff that I have not given Althaia any of my time for a long time. Not since we purified the monastery."

"To be fair to yourself, you were being monopolized by your other lovers and the succubi for a good portion of that time," Aster told him with a comforting caress on his arm.

"You are right, but I know for a fact that I could have given more time to Althaia. I could have been understanding instead of constantly fighting her." Caleldir looked at the dress contemplatively for a few seconds, then roused himself, clapping his hands together. "Right! Well, Aster? How shall we go about being ambushed by a nymphen predator?"

"Ambushed, my love?" Aster asked innocently. "We are simply going on a nice stroll through these unusually pretty woods. Perhaps we will visit the pool! It is a warm day; a swim together with nothing but our skin against the water might be nice."

This drew a laugh from Caleldir. "I suppose so. This is a very beautiful forest. But I am not a succubus princess to wander the world naked. So I will appreciate the view while fully dressed unless my familiar wants to sabotage me again."

"Oh, I was simply saying that you shouldn't swim clothed. You may wear what you wish, of course, Master," Aster responded sweetly.

Althaia's games aside, Caleldir did want to look around Nymphgrove. As he moved deeper into the forest, he quickly discovered that as lovely as the pool was it was still very incomplete.

The Aelsunite clergy had decided to put their capital city about a hundred miles east and just slightly south of Mount Yggdrassil in a stretch of haunted woodlands that had been a biomech breeding ground before the Aelsunites and nymphs had cleared it out. They had spent the last few months using all of the powerful magic available to an army of several thousand clerics, druids, and nature and elemental spirits to radically reshape the lands. Nymphs had always been known to be a lazy, flighty, hedonistic lot but - whether they were dryads, lampads, sylphs, undine, naiads, nereids, or any of the other many varieties - no one could claim that they did not have awe-inspiring control over the natural world and a sense of aesthetic perfection that no human, dwarf, or even elf could hope to equal. The work that several thousand of them could accomplish working in conjunction with each other was so transcendentally lovely that mortals would need protection when traversing it; like the nymphs themselves, the forest would blind the unworthy just looking at it.

Caleldir had read a lot of books on botanical subjects but he had not even heard of half of the trees and flowers now on display. He was pretty sure that the nymphs had just decided to create new plants. And it was not just the plants that the nymphs had beautified. The animals, birds, insects, and even the very stones of the ground had been changed. The air was so suffused with life as to literally take the breath from unprotected mortals. Sounds of flowing water, melodic breezes through flowering trees, singing birds, and ethereal music mixed with nymphen serenades from giggling temptresses always just out of sight.

The effect on Caleldir and Aster as the two of them journeyed deeper into Nymphgrove was overpowering. Caleldir started to feel out of place, like a trespasser into a sacred area he was unworthy to be in.

"Master Husband..." Aster said in a sort of daze. "This is some of the purest soul energy I've ever felt... Even better than the gallery where I used to feed before I hit puberty." Many succubi lived off of art: gaining soul energy from the love that the artists had poured into their masterpieces. "This must be the greatest work of art in the whole wide world."

It seemed to be turning her on, in fact. She began to make soft, almost pained noises of excitement as her eyes darted around the landscape in search of the nymph who would end their walk. Her hands grasped Caleldir's arm and she pressed her perfect breasts into him. Her fingers penetrated past his sleeve to directly caress his arm as if he wasn't wearing clothing at all.

"Perhaps we should explore around the outskirts again," Caleldir let out a long breath, trying to gently disentangle himself from his amorous familiar. "If we go any deeper, I am not sure I can handle it."

"Deeper, you say?" Althaia's voice giggled. The nymph, brilliantly naked, seemed to simply manifest from the beauty of their surroundings. Her eyes were a startling shade of darkly pinkish purple. "This is not a place for little warlocks to wander into. It is... sacred. It is... dangerous." With the easy grace of an apex predator, the Queen of the Nymphs stalked towards the pair. For the first time in months, Caleldir saw her with her veil down. The title of Nymph Queen was not just for show. No longer would unprotected mortals go blind from gazing on her unclad by cloth and magic: they would die. Neither Aster nor Caleldir were mortals, however.

Caleldir took a deep breath. "This place is impressive. Too impressive. Perhaps you went a bit overboard?"

"Silly warlock," Althaia giggled as she sauntered closer, backing Caleldir against a tree. "We have barely started. This is just the landscaping. Wait until thou seest Our homes, the temples to Our Goddesses, and Our palace." Purring almost like one of the catfolk, she pressed up against him. "But now that thou hast trespassed, mortal, thou shalt not be allowed to leave. Thou willst be Our toy: a scared little hare caught in a snare to be toyed with by predators." She laid a long, lingering kiss on his neck.

Quietly, Aster took her place behind him. She let Althaia lead the encounter despite how tempted she was to force Caleldir to drop his clothing. The young succubus contented herself with dancing her fingers across the lean lines of his muscles underneath his tunic.

"We feel thine arousal..." Althaia murmured into his ear. "After all, thou wouldst not have a nude succubus familiar if thou were not a dirty, dirty boy. Most warlocks make their succubi wear at least some raiment, scanty as such garments tend to be." She gave Aster a stunning smile. "Darling succubus, canst thou remove thine master's blasphemous coverings? Going clad in Nymphgarden is outright sacrilegious, but he is too dizzy to think straight."

"Of course, my lady! How could we have been so rude?" Aster agreed. And then Caleldir's clothing was gone.

Caleldir closed his eyes and took a deep breath, relaxing into Aster and Althaia's arms. "You two have not been 'with' each other yet, have you? Althaia, this place is overwhelming. Perhaps we can do this by the first pool? I felt a lot more at ease there."

The nymph feigned surprise. "Oh? The warlock knows Our name? It seems the reputation of the Nymph Queen has spread far and wide. Or perhaps thou hast come specifically to serve Us?" She took hold of his cock, gently, and pressed her curvaceous body tightly against his, squeezing him between her and Aster. "But now that thou hast beheld Us unclad and unveiled: thou can never be permitted to leave. For all who see the Nymph Queen fall under Her spell and become Hers forever. Thou belongest to Us and Our court now, warlock."

Caleldir blinked. So, Althaia wanted to stay in character and was quite dedicated to her grandiose speech pattern. "I... I confess, I did come seeking to see the Nymph Queen, for Her beauty is like unto none other. But being here has shown me that I am profoundly unworthy, and I ask only to be let free to flee this place. I do not belong here."

"Perhaps thou belongest not here," Althaia murmured, laying light kisses across his face and neck while stroking his manhood. "But even so, thou cannot be permitted to go free after seeing Us. The Nymph Queen unveiled is not for mortal eyes to behold, and for thine hubris at seeking the sight of Us, thou must be thoroughly punished. "

Althaia looked over Caleldir's shoulder at Aster, giving her a mischievous smile. "Besides, thine familiar here does not want to leave, does she? No, she wants to help Us discipline you."

"Please let's stay, Master Caleldir. There is much knowledge to be gained here!" Aster asked, sounding even more sincere than she meant to be.

Caleldir took a very deep breath, wondering how he should play this. His discomfort at doing anything sexual in so sacred a place was pretty irrational, he knew. This place was sacred to his sister, the Goddess of Beauty, who spent a lot of time and effort trying to get him here to have sex with Her followers. So, he could quell his worry and just let himself give into what promised to be the best sexual experience of his life so far. Not even the succubus wedding orgy could compare. Frankly, he was looking forward to it.

But, looking into Althaia's eyes, he saw a sort of pleading in them. She wanted him to give in to her, but even more than that, she wanted him to not give in to her easily. She wanted him to fight her with every bit of his strength, and then give into her long past when his defeat was assured. She wanted to tease him, to rejoice in his overstimulation, to revel in the pleasure he was trying to fight, and for him to lust after her despite desperately trying not to.

Which was all a lot of work, but Caleldir felt it was worth the effort. He wanted Althaia to finally embrace that side of herself again, after all. He wanted her to stop fighting herself, to stop angsting and worrying about her fetishes, and just let loose. Nymphs were well known to be gently sociopathic when it came to the sexuality of non-nymphs, but Althaia had overcome her race's natural nymphomania. It was admirable. So, he would give her what she wanted. Gladly.

"Knowledge that is not meant for mortals," Caleldir declared. "Aster, if we stay, my mind will sink into such pleasure as I cannot withstand. Already, I feel my will leaving me. Now is our last chance to flee before we become eternal servants of the Nymph Queen!"

Althaia gave him a grateful smile, her eyes flashing rose gold for a moment before they went back to that darkly pink purple. "So, thou knowest the danger thou art in, warlock," she crooned. "But thine familiar will not save thee. She is a succubus, after all, and what succubus could resist the artful pleasures of Nymphgarden? By bringing her here, thou hast insured thou cannot escape my soft, inexorable embrace."

"I doubt that we would be able to leave whether we wanted to or not!" Aster agreed brightly. Luckily for her, she didn't have to put on any act or struggle. She could simply enjoy herself with the Nymph Queen, which was an exciting prospect.

Althaia giggled. "Thine familiar is wiser than thee, warlock. Oh, daughter of Lilith - superior in beauty to the most lovely of the aster blooms for which thine master hast named thee - canst thou assist Us in pulling thine recalcitrant master to yonder bed of thine namesake flowers? It is there that we shall make love."

"Gladly, your highness. What shall you have me do? Fly? Or shall we carry Master between us?" Aster asked, squirming with an intoxicating mix of sensations. She was clearly flattered by Althaia's compliment and beyond excited to finally - as she put it - 'make love'. In asters, as well! Asters that had not been there a few moments ago...

"Let us carry him, as We are loathe to release him from Our grasp."

So, they did, while Caleldir put up just enough protest to carry on the scenario Althaia had concocted. Soon Caleldir found himself lying in the bed of pink flowers, his head in Aster's lap, and Althaia astride him, rubbing his erection against her dripping womanhood. "Darling Aster," the Nymph Queen moaned. "We require that thou force thine master to stay still and watch Us as We take him."

"Your pleasure is mine, your highness," Aster said as she gently pulled Caleldir's arms up and around her waist. Her tail wrapped around his wrists behind her, 'tying' him down so he would stay still. "Isn't this the most lovely of sights, Queen Althaia?" She ran her hands down his exposed chest before she reined herself back and let the nymph have full access to her master's body.

Althaia grinned almost lopsidedly, temporarily breaking character. "It is, Aster," she said in a more normal tone. "And tying his wrists around your waist with your tail like that is brilliant! I think you and I will get along famously!"

The young succubus giggled. "It doesn't take much for us to get along, then! I used to do this sort of thing with my handmaidens. I know some tricks." She winked flirtatiously. Then her voice subtly shifted back to the obedient subject. "Now, my queen, Master Caleldir is ready for you."

"I personally like using plants," Althaia purred. Thornless vines covered in small rose-like flowers identical in color to Aster's flesh flowed over Caleldir and his familiar, restricting him that much more while caressing her. Althaia sat up straighter, returning to character. "Well, trespassing warlock? Art thou ready for thine punishment to begin?"

Caleldir let out a long breath, his eyes darting down to where Althaia was rubbing his dick against her lower entrance. He was definitely ready but saying that would not be in character for this scenario. "Fairest queen, have mercy!" he pled. "If you take me, I will never escape your grasp!"

"And that is thine punishment," Althaia gently mocked. "That thine manhood belongs inside Us and Our court henceforth." Biting her lip and letting her eyelids flutter, Althaia angled herself down onto his cock, her entire body tensing and relaxing with the intense pleasure and a muffled sigh escaping through her teeth, a sigh that harmonized with Caleldir's own.

Aster gasped in arousal. Her eyes were glued onto Althaia with utter fascination, her full lips parted slightly. It didn't seem to matter to her that she was a mere pillow in this situation. After all, her connection with Caleldir was now a connection with Althaia. The sexual energy from both of them was overwhelming.

Althaia sat still for a rather long time, her large, buoyant breasts rising up and down with each breath and her hands tensing and relaxing. It was clear that she was trying to be restrained and elegant, but it was a struggle with how very horny she was. She met Aster's eyes and her expression of barely-resisted ecstasy turned into an affectionate, slightly smug smile. "It seems that thine succubus enjoys this as much as thee, warlock," Althaia teased, reaching up to run her fingers across Aster's chest. "Thine punishment shall be her reward."

With that, Althaia closed her eyes, guided Aster's hands to her breasts, and began riding Caleldir, starting slowly but rapidly increasing in speed and ferocity as the weight of months without release overcame what little remained of her self-control.

Aster enthusiastically helped Althaia along. She expertly timed her caressing motions with the nymph's wild bouncing; it seemed as if she was putting on a show for Caleldir as much as she was satisfying herself with feeling the nymph's supernaturally perfect body. All the while, she didn't bother to contain her soft gasps and moans of pleasure.

With all the stimulation, it did not take long at all for Althaia to shudder and almost collapse with an orgasm that turned her body into quivering jelly. She fell forward onto Caleldir, wrapping her arms tightly around him and desperately invading his mouth with her tongue while moaning. She increased her speed and force, only slowing for a moment to savor the sensation of Caleldir pumping his seed into her. "That will be our first three daughters of many," she gasped. "I should let you go: there are a lot of nymphs you need to impregnate. But I can't bring myself to pull off just yet."