Drow's Dilemma Ep. 142: Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have time," Caleldir replied. "Plenty of time."

Althaia smiled lovingly and gave him a tender kiss, squeezing him. "I am desperate to watch you with my sisters, though." She looked up at Aster. "What do you think? Do you want a turn before I let the nymph horde loose?"

"That was enough sexual energy to sustain us for- oh, this is where you are," came Dahlia's voice from beside them.

Aster laughed a bit drunkenly. "You forgot, sister?"

"I... have a lot going on right now," Dahlia said a bit sheepishly. "My punishment for my ambition. Not that you have any less work to do, Queen Althaia."

Sitting up again, Althaia narrowed her suddenly blue eyes at Dahlia. Her tone was a tad frosty, too. "I have indeed been busy, Queen Dahlia. As you can see." The nymph gestured all around. "But for now: this is my work. Which I am sure you understand since having overly copious amounts of sex with my beloved cousin here appears to be your primary job as well. Incubization, you call it?"

"Althaia, you did agree to incubization," Caleldir interjected. "It is not fair to get too agitated with Dahlia."

Looking back down at Caleldir, Althaia's eyes turned rose gold again and her expression softened. "I... I know I agreed," she said apologetically. "But Dahlia just kept getting away with everything that I wanted to do but refused to because it was wrong to just force the issue!"

Dahlia crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, but let Caleldir speak for her. Clearly, Althaia was going to find his words more compelling. Aster looked more distressed than annoyed at the nymph's chilly attitude but likewise remained quiet.

"Well, Dahlia means well, she just got rather carried away," Caleldir argued. "And now that she has a position of responsibility, she has significantly mellowed. Can you try to get along with her?"

Althaia pursed her lips, considering, then grinned wickedly. "I will if she stays and watches you knock up nymphs for at least a day. She can even join in."

"That... uh... is not a punishment for her," Caleldir said dubiously.

"I know, but it would make me feel better," Althaia sniffed. "I will truly forgive her once you have more nymph children than cambion and succubus children. Since I am now pregnant with triplet daughters, and Dahlia and Aster are pregnant with only one daughter each, I think I am off to a good start."

"Where do drow fit into your reproductive competition?" Caleldir asked dryly.

"Obviously, you need more nymph children than drow children," Althaia said imperiously. "But I don't blame Dahlia for that."

"Didn't you tell me you touched yourself when thinking about me being gangbanged at Dinoryn and the succubus wedding?" Caleldir asked Althaia, trying to keep his expression serious.

Althaia blinked, her eyes going the color of a blush for a moment. And her skin. "I never masturbated to those thoughts! I just wanted to!" she protested angrily. "Will one of you succubi please sit on his face now?"

Caleldir's smug expression indicated that he felt this reaction meant his victory.

"Oh, gladly!" Dahlia said. "Er, provided that you don't feel like it's your turn first, sister?"

"I am enjoying myself where I am," Aster said with a sweet smile.

Dahlia didn't press the issue. Facing Aster, she straddled Caleldir's shoulders and began stroking his hair. "The Nymph Queen thinks you talk too much." Her words were punctuated by Dahlia pressing her womanhood against his mouth. She was gentle, but her grip was iron.

Caleldir could have retorted by using telepathic communication, but he decided to let his comment stand for the moment. Instead, he dug into Dahlia: practicing his nonverbal oral casting of pleasure magic.

"I suppose we might as well go one more round," Aster giggled. "Or you can call part of your horde here?"

"I was going to do the orgy in the palace," Althaia moaned as she returned to riding. "But if you want more nymphs I can call more nymphs. We already have a lot watching us though they are hiding inside nature right now so you will not see them no matter how hard you look."

"I think there's enough with just the three of us. We can find out whether a succubus or a nymph is better at sex," Dahlia said as she looked back at Althaia with a playful grin.

-There are four of us here, not three!- Caleldir's muffled telepathic message echoed across the group.

"She is just counting the females," Althaia replied. She looked towards Dahlia and set her lips together tightly. "I am all for a sex competition. But if we are going to have a nymph-succubus competition, shouldn't we have even numbers on each team? And perhaps more than just two of us on each side."

-Am I going to be the judge?- Caleldir asked. While normally he would make the question sound grouchy, it was much harder to hide his amused excitement when communicating mentally.

"You would be a large part of the stage," Althaia replied. "But we should probably bring in observing judges who are neither nymph nor succubus. Perhaps Birchborn, Risa, and Mirjana could be our panel."

-This sounds too complex to organize right now.- Caleldir continued to sound smugly amused. -Oh no. This is why I do not communicate telepathically. I sound far too self-satisfied!- His tone suddenly was that of embarrassment.

"That's what you often sound like to us!" Dahlia told him aloud. The succubi giggled.

"But you are right. If you two queens want a competition, you will have to set it up later. But the result will be obvious: each race excels in her own way," Aster told them in amusement.

"Hmph. Well, then, we will have to compete in another way... how about in creative positions?" Dahlia suggested.

Aster rolled her eyes and shook her head. Her expression was fond, however.

"Positions using Caleldir?" Althaia said with smug confidence. "One-on-one, or competitive threesomes? Also, we should still have that competitive orgy one of these days. At least fourteen on each team! Since you are incubizing Caleldir anyway, and I need his seed to knock up my entire race, we would be having that sort of sex regardless, so why not together."

-I suppose that would be an interesting change of pace,- Caleldir said gleefully. -Oh no. Do you two really hear all my real emotions like this? I don't even hear my own emotions this honestly! Telepathy is awful...-

Althaia giggled. "It seems that the 'High King' is in favor. While for now I really should just move us to the palace so the breeding can begin, we should definitely schedule this later. Maybe make it a regular event. What say you, succubus queen? We nymphs will win, of course. We are more beautiful, after all. Succubi have to use magic to do what we have to use magic to stop ourselves from doing!"

"I see no downsides!" Dahlia agreed. "Though I think you have some misplaced confidence."

"Do I?" Althaia replied smugly. "I suppose we will just have to find out. But for now, it is just going to be just you two and a few hundred nymphs. I hope you enjoy yourselves. You are familiars, right? You feel the pleasure that Caleldir does and get soul energy from all non-succubi he has sex with?"

"Yes," Dahlia confirmed in an equally smug tone. She backed off of Caleldir's face, turned around, and grinned at Althaia. Caleldir let out a long breath, looking as if he wanted to say something, but decided not to.

"Take us away, Queen Althaia. Before you 'smug' each other to death," Aster told them with a little grin of amusement.

"After I get one more orgasm from Caleldir," Althaia said sweetly. Giving Dahlia a Look, she leaned forward, sensuously made out with Caleldir - who returned her kiss but gave Dahlia a self-conscious glance - and tightly held onto him, staying still and using her vaginal walls to milk him until he shuddered in another release.

"There!" Althaia said in a pleased tone. She pulled off of Caleldir and floated away, carried by vines. "Now, I think that the best way to introduce you three to my nymphen court is in a threesome with each other. Aster? Dahlia? Do you mind overwhelming your 'master' while I carry us thence?"

"I would ask if that is necessary, but at this stage, I am pretty sure I know the answer," Caleldir said wryly. His expression showed that he enjoyed being able to sort of hide his true emotions, though the knowledge that Aster and Dahlia could not possibly be fooled still irked him.

"It's necessary to me," Aster said in a gentle tone. She bent forward to lovingly kiss Caleldir's brow. Then the two succubi swarmed him.

Althaia, sitting on her throne of vines above the trio, watched with far more Interest than she would have liked to have shown. So much so that she became distracted and forgot what she was doing, her hands going to her breasts and clit and starting to idly fondle herself.

A couple of minutes went by before Dahlia turned to the nymph. "Well? Aren't we supposed to get moving?"

The nymph started, then blushed deeply. "Err... uh... I am not a pervert. I am supposed to be excited by watching nymphs with Caleldir. Not by watching..." She let out a long breath. "Yes, yes, we should be going." She began to dance and sing gracefully, moving with the vines around her. A mossy bed of dahlia and aster flowers with the coloration of the succubi themselves rose underneath the trio and began moving like a boat carried along a rapid stream.