Drow's Dilemma Ep. 143: Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other priestesses came to him then, but they were more insistent than the bold woman who came first and worked together. They were much shyer when it came to saying anything to Caleldir himself: helping each other have sex with him. Soon enough, he was in a familiar position. A pretty brunette human who looked eighteen (though was probably a few years older) was on her hands and knees grinding herself on his cock while her friend - a white-haired half-elf who also seemed barely out of her teens - was embracing him from behind and controlling his pace of thrusting into the human in front of him. Several other elven and human priestesses meanwhile lavished kisses across the three of them.

Then, another much more familiar elf stepped into the scene. Ravayra's beet-red face came into view with Aster towing her along.

"You must at least say hello," insisted the young succubus to the young elf.

"H- Hello, Caleldir," Ravarya finally said. Her hands covered her breasts and womanhood, which Aster seemed to find amusing. The succubus did not try to amend her friend's posture.

Caleldir looked from his shy fiance to the human's ass sliding along his cock, and back to his fiance. Noting her embarrassment, he became embarrassed as well and looked down at the human priestess on his dick. When said priestess noticed that he was staring, she blushed, looked at the floor, and increased her speed while biting back louder moans.

"H-hello," Caleldir returned Ravayra's greeting. "We... uh... keep meeting like this." He shrugged helplessly. "I... uh... I am sorry."

"I, uh, knew what I signed up for. For the most part," Ravayra tried to look at his face while explaining. Instead, she only managed to look at the shaft of his cock disappearing and reappearing between him and the priestess. The hand that covered her womanhood twitched.

"Surely, touching yourself doesn't count," Aster told her in a sympathetic tone. "Here, I can help you." The succubus's hand gently pushed Ravayra's hand away and, still covering her 'modestly,' began to gently rub her clit.

"Sex with the Goddess's brother during this holy ceremony does not count at all!" the half-elf behind Caleldir moaned.

"Once I have his holy seed, I will gladly give him to you!" the human on his cock added with a gasp and shiver.

Ravayra's mouth was slightly agape with the Need she felt. She took half a step towards Caleldir before forcing herself to stop. "I..."

"You would rather have your first time after you are wed when it is the two of you " Aster whispered understandingly. "And I promise you: it is a wonderful, romantic experience full of love and pleasure."

"It will be much better if we wait," Caleldir added with a gasp. "Though I have no right to say such things."

Ravayra swallowed and nodded. "You're right. Of course you're right. It's just this place..."

Just then the priestess in front of Caleldir bit back an orgasmic scream, collapsing onto the mossy floor. She pulled off of him, seed leaking out. "As you wish, princess," she breathed. Another elven priestess began sucking off Caleldir with the hunger of a starving woman. The human rolled away and stood up on shaking legs and tightly embraced Ravayra. "Your future husband felt amazing! Better than I ever imagined!" she moaned. "You should definitely look forward to your wedding night."

"You don't need to tell me, priestess," Ravayra told her. Then she took a deep, steadying breath and knelt next to Caleldir. Aster supported her on the soft moss. Other than sensually rubbing and massaging Ravayra's body, the succubus stayed unobtrusive.

"But... even if we shouldn't do anything right now... perhaps we can talk and get to know each other?" Ravayra asked self-consciously.

Caleldir took a deep breath. The half-elf behind him moaned as the elf in front stopped fellating him, turned around, and inserted his cock into her dripping womanhood. He looked from the shapely rear pounding onto his groin to the shy, blushing Ravayra and back. He closed his eyes and let his breath out slowly. He opened them and gave Ravayra an embarrassed grin. "I would say this is not a good place to talk, but..."

"Don't mind us!" the unnamed elf moaned. "Please, get to know your future husband, Princess Ravayra." The priestess desperately shivered. "And do not forget us after you marry!"

"I won't forget you, dear Lyrei," Ravarya said reassuringly. She licked her lips and ran a hand along the elf's back. Then she shook herself and refocused on Caleldir. "This is the only way we'll be able to get to know each other," she observed to him.

"I suppose so," Caleldir said in an apologetic tone. His eyes went to Ravayra's hand running along the back of the redheaded elf - Lyrei - currently having sex with him. "You... know each other?"

"Yes, we've been friends for a long time now," Ravayra blushingly confirmed. "We've shared some of our... er, first experiences of pleasure together."

"We all know the princess," crooned the white-haired half-elf still embracing Caleldir and running her hands up and down his body and Lyrei's. "Her father, the Prince of Lemetaesi, married Archbishop Elmyra. So dear Ravayra has been practically raised in the church of Aelsuna, even though she never formally took vows."

"Ah," Caleldir said, his eyes running over Ravayra's body for a moment before he looked back up at her face. "I know your father. The Byzromine Legion he commands has been extremely helpful since it arrived last month. I take it you and your mother came up with the first Aelsunite wave while he stayed behind in Lemetaesi to gather the Legion and arrange for his brother to become Prince in his stead? He did mention that his wife and daughter were already here in Norahist when I met him at the strategic summit." It was odd talking politics in this situation, but Caleldir was grateful for the conversation to be about something other than 'receiving his holy seed' to create 'blessed daughters of beauty', which had been the favored topic of the priestesses before Ravayra had appeared. "So... why did you not join the Church, Ravayra?"

"Our Goddess said that she had other plans for me. She did not say what they were or give any other details. I simply had to trust that I would eventually understand. I think I do now," Ravayra explained with a shy, excited smile. "I would not be able to marry you if I was a priestess; it would be impossible to get high enough into the ranks at my age even with a mother who had already been chosen."

"Ah," Caleldir said, looking down at Lyrei's ass again as the redheaded elf continued sliding back and forth. Not being married did not seem to stop any of the other priestesses. "I... guess I should be flattered. My sister is extremely insistent that I get laid. She gave a similar mission to Althaia, as I recall." He glanced towards that nymph, who seemed to be debating with herself whether or not she should join.

"She had her eyes on many things," Ravayra said reverently. Hesitatingly, she reached out to touch Caleldir's arm. "I... understand that this is not what you would have chosen for yourself."

Awkwardly, Caleldir looked up at Ravayra. He cleared his throat, but a voice from behind spoke first. "Princess, would you like to take my place?" the white-haired priestess said shyly. "It... it is my turn in front soon..."

"That would be nice," Ravayra said quietly.

The half-elf relaxed her embrace and pulled away somewhat regretfully. Lyrei moaned and increased her speed. "Not yet! I'm so close!"

"I can wait," the half-elf replied. She gave Ravayra a kiss and gently pulled her closer to Caleldir.

The princess let herself be pulled until she was in her place behind Caleldir. Her torso brushed against his very slightly as she steeled her resolve to press into him and embrace him. Finally, she managed, burying her face into his shoulder. "It's like I've never done this with someone before," she muttered into his neck.

Caleldir let out the breath he had been holding. Ravayra's continued shyness was adorable but was still making him quite self-conscious.

"You really are too cute!" Althaia giggled. Finally deciding to join in, she slid behind Ravayra, embracing her and squishing her more tightly into Caleldir. "You two are oddly pure for an orgy, you know. I know both of you are experienced in sensual pleasure. How many nymphs and Aelsunites have you been with now, Princess?"

"She has never been with a male, though," Caleldir replied. He tensed as he unloaded into the loudly moaning Lyrie, who slumped off of him.

"Well, neither have the rest of us," one of the other priestesses laughed. "Really, Blessed Brother, you should be teaching us how to do this!"

Caleldir set his lips together tightly, a mulish expression on his face. Lyrie pulled away and the half-elf got down in front of him.

"Ravayra, dear," Althaia whispered into her ear. "You should guide him into her."

"Oh, please do!" the white-haired priestess moaned.

"What? That's..." Ravarya said in a strained voice. She stared down at Caleldir's cock, now completely in the open for the first time that she had seen.

"It's okay to touch him," Aster whispered.

The princess's hand twitched before slowly reaching around Caleldir. It stopped short, however.

"I won't let you get carried away," the young succubus reassured her.

Althaia looked from Ravayra to Aster and back, considering. With a smile, she switched places with Aster. "Perhaps if restraint is what you want, you should be the one guiding the lovely princess."

"Thank you, 'Thaia," Aster said with her genuine, sweet smile.

Finally, with Aster embracing her once more, Ravayra gathered the resolve to lightly wrap her hand around Caleldir's cock. Caleldir gasped just a bit, and let his tension flow out as he relaxed into Ravayra's embrace. She let out a shaky breath of arousal, shut her eyes tight, and gave him a few experimental strokes. Her eyes opened again to watch as she rubbed the head of his cock against her white-haired friend's womanhood. The priestess moaned and pushed her hips back until the head of Caleldir's manhood was just barely inside her.

"Now simply press your hips forward. He'll slide right in," Aster instructed softly.

Shaking slightly - and watching their connection with hunger - Ravarya pressed her hips forward as instructed. Caleldir's cock disappeared into the priestess. Finally, she summoned her voice to talk to him, "Is this what having sex with you is usually like?"

Caleldir laughed, running his hands across the women in front of and behind him while the priestess on his dick started moving and gasping. "I would like to say no, but these days it pretty much is. Though these three days are an escalation from my normal orgies. Althaia wanted to one-up Dahlia and Rubella, who wanted to one-up Dinoryn."

"And I did!" Althaia moaned. "Oh, blessing of beautiful Aelsuna, I did?"

"I am glad you are happy," Caleldir said with a grimace. He looked around at the nymph horde. "Even though I still have very mixed feelings about the sheer degree of debauchery that is my life these days, I am more at peace with this than those other orgies. Probably because I was created for this purpose, awkward and embarrassing as that is to admit." He looked directly at Althaia, who blushed and looked down, her perfect breasts glistening with sweat and heaving with overwhelming arousal.

"This is extremely erotic. I am looking forward to having you to myself, though," Ravayra said as she placed a gentle kiss on his neck, which drew a slight shiver out of him. She seemed to be settling down a little bit finally.

"Your little kisses are more arousing than the sex," Caleldir replied to her with a sigh.

"Hey! I'm right here!" complained the priestess having sex with him. She increased her speed, slamming herself against Caleldir, and Caleldir against Ravayra.

"If kisses on the neck are that arousing..." Ravayra murmured. Her lips wandered up the line of his neck to his jaw, slow, soft, and sensual. Arousal was making her a bit bolder, which was helped along by Caleldir's familiar.

Closing his eyes, Caleldir leaned more into Ravayra, his right hand going to her left side to run up and down her curves. "So... my being an Aelsunite toy is not a turn off for you?" he whispered. "It feels strange to try to get to know a fiance during an orgy with her friends."

"She is my goddess. If I had a problem with it, it would be a problem with me. But I am fairly certain that I was chosen for this - personality and all." She shrugged her shoulders, rubbing her breasts against his back for a moment. "I, uh, never thought that I'd be courting my future fiance like this, though."

"What did you imagine, then?" Caleldir asked, breathing deeply as he neared another orgasm while the priestess doggystyling him quivered on her own release. "And... uh... even though I know this is a political thing in order to organize the Light Elves of Norahist, what do you want from me as your husband?"

Ravayra considered this for a moment. "As a princess, I assumed that my husband would be arranged for me, likely for political reasons. So that was as expected. My parents would not choose poorly, so I also expected to grow to love my husband. From what I've heard of you, that... shouldn't be too different either." She squeezed him a little tighter for a moment. "I expected to court my future husband in the more... restrained, light elven fashion. During parties and other events arranged for us, with chaperones."

"We're at a party! And I will be your chaperone!" Aster offered.

The princess laughed. "Chaperones do not typically let their charges get naked together and start embracing."

"I am pretty sure any chaperone your mother appointed would!" one of the priestesses interjected. "Though your father would not approve."

"He would if the church said it was permitted," another priestess added.

Caleldir was distracted from the conversation for a moment when the pale-haired half-elf finally managed to wring an orgasm out of him. At this point, he was resigned to the fact that the Aelsunites had decided that bearing one of his daughters would greatly please their goddess so none of the unmarried ones wanted to be left out.

Panting he pulled out of the woman in front of him and leaned back into Ravayra's embrace, his erection bobbing free for a moment while the woman in front of him simply lay there face-down, panting. "Three days of this..." he groaned. "This is even more draining than the usual incubization schedule."

Ravayra didn't seem to notice Caleldir's words. Now that his cock was free again, that was all she could focus on. "I... er-"

"I don't think it counts if you use your mouth..." Aster helpfully provided. "Don't worry; I won't let you get too far."

That was all the encouragement that the young princess needed. She twisted around to the other side of Caleldir while Aster stayed behind to position him better. Ravayra looked up at him with a hungry expression, her face close enough to his cock to smell the intoxicating combination of masculine and feminine that covered him.

"You really think this is okay?" she asked, this time addressing Caleldir. She was desperate for him in any way that she was allowed to take, but even in her quivering excitement, she was worried about going too far too fast.

Caleldir looked to Aster, over at Althaia, then down at Ravayra. He laughed. "You are asking that question after watching some dozen-odd of your friends impregnate themselves on me?"

Aster giggled, Ravarya let out something between a scoff and a moan. "I suppose that does sound ridiculous," the elf princess admitted. "It's nothing compared to..."

She trailed off because she had given Caleldir's manhood an experimental lick. Having been with multiple women, she was well used to the tangy taste of another female's arousal. It was the saltiness that she wasn't quite used to. It wasn't a bad taste, however, and she was so aroused that she was desperate for more of him. Her lips closed around the head of his cock while her tongue did a little swirl.

"Don't stimulate that too much yet, darling," Aster instructed in a husky voice. "He just came, after all."

Wordlessly, Ravayra moved back to licking his shaft. Her hand worked with her tongue, keeping him well-lubricated. She could only stand doing that for a little while; before long, her lips had enclosed the head of his cock again. This time, she slowly let him enter her mouth. She let his member slide all the way down to the back of her mouth. It caused her throat to tighten a little, so she backed off enough to stop herself from gagging.

"Use your hand, too," Aster suggested between the slow kisses she was pressing against Caleldir's shoulder.

Ravayra began to move her mouth up and down his shaft in conjunction with her hand. Occasionally she moaned as if it was giving her physical pleasure despite only using her mouth. Aster let this go on for about a minute before she pulled herself away from Caleldir and instead slipped behind the elven princess. She laid down between her legs and pulled the other woman's hips down and onto her dexterous tongue.

During this process, Caleldir adjusted himself to sit down on a mossy stone. He let out a long sigh, keeping his hands at his sides and letting Ravayra experiment. He sensed that Aster would be a much better guide than he would be.

The rest of the Aelsunite priestesses, having already acquired his 'holy seed', gave the trio their space. Most of them watched Ravayra with interest, though a few were getting distracted by the nymphs or each other.

The princess kept at it for a good while, but it soon became clear that it wasn't going to be enough for her. She wanted him. She wanted him so badly. Her lips popped off of his cock audibly and she was back to looking up at him with hungry eyes.

Aster cleared her throat and nimbly slipped between the engaged couple before Ravayra could make a decision that she would truly regret.

"Aster!" Ravayra complained. "Does it really matter, after all? 'It' doesn't count here, right?"

"I... I have no room for moralizing," Caleldir said in an embarrassed tone. "But... but I do think that you will be happier if you wait, Ravayra. I certainly wish I could have waited and not..." He gestured around the room. "But... but I won't say no if you want to. How could I? Even if it... 'doesn't count', it will still be your first, though, right? Your first should be special."

"It was special, though!" one of the priestesses interjected.

"Sacred, even," another one added. Those still paying attention all added their assent.

"Come on, darling," Aster said to Ravayra. "You don't have to wait as long as the priestesses here, and then you get to have the best husband you could ever have. You will thank me later."

"Not even close to the best husband," Caleldir muttered in a regretful tone.

"Oh, Master Husband, please don't say that," Aster said, tearing her attention away from the princess for a moment. "You are the best husband to me, and soon to the rest of the queens and your wives."

"You are doing exactly what I wanted from my husband!" Althaia cried out, distress appearing on her features. "Don't feel bad! You should feel good! This is what I always wanted!"

"How can I be a good husband when I was literally created to bang armies into existence with hundreds of nameless women?!" Caleldir said in distress. "Althaia's divinely created issues aside, how can I be a good husband when..." He blinked. "Actually, you probably see the incubization as a plus."

"And yet you love each woman deeply. The depth of your love is only exceeded by The Eternal," Aster said. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but she was sincere. "No male I know has a heart that can keep up with so many women."