Drow's Dilemma Ep. 143: Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Ravayra began to say, staring transfixed at Caleldir's glistening member. It was fortunate that Aster was blocking her way because she might have done something desperate.

"Ravayra, darling!" came a melodic voice. The priestesses gasped, parting to let High Priestess Nerira through. The towering, redheaded nymph knelt next to Ravayra. "I will not tell you not to have sex with your fiance," she said gently. "But, there is something to be said for waiting. I waited until marriage. As did your mother and grandmother. There is something pure about delaying until the time is truly right. An action once done cannot be undone. Perhaps in a hundred years, it will not matter, but still, the satisfaction in doing things the Right Way and the regret of a lack of self-control lasts a lifetime. That is what separates us in the Church from the wildness of the cult and the nymphs. We represent the orderly side of beauty, after all."

Ravayra shut her eyes tightly, inhaled deeply through her nose, and sighed a long, shaky breath. "You are right, mother. Of course you're right."

"We can have some more fun together elsewhere. Maybe in some private grove where we can get more personally acquainted? I think we'll get along really well together?" Aster suggested gently.

"Um. Okay. I just... no, I shouldn't make any more excuses. Let's go, Aster," Ravayra finally decided.

Aster gave Caleldir a quick kiss before she led the horny princess away from Caleldir's patch of moss.

Althaia stood up on shaky legs, pushing away a petal-haired nymph. "I... I should go and assist her," she said in a dazed tone. She walked over to him and gave him a tight embrace, pulling him to a standing position. Twisting her limbs in the usual fashion, she kept one foot on the ground, another on his shoulder, and impaled herself on his cock. "A... a quick orgasm first," she whispered, putting her hands on his face and staring into his blue eyes with her pink-purple ones. He opened his mouth to speak, but she silenced him with a kiss.

Desperately, the nymph queen pounded him, unhampered by her strange position. Soon, they were both shuddering in orgasm, and Althaia pulled away. "I will be back later," she said with an awkward smile. "I love you, Caleldir. Please, please have fun. Or at least don't hate me when this is done."

"I cannot hate you, Althaia," Caleldir murmured.

The nymph queen glided away.

This seemed to be the unstated cue for the cultist faction - the non-nymph Sunites of the less civilized lands - to fall upon Caleldir. They were almost indistinguishable from the way the various nymphkin treated him. Their skill and wildness gave away the fact that there wasn't a virgin among them. Their enthusiasm kept Caleldir from talking - mostly because there was almost always a pussy covering his mouth.

"Make way," commanded a familiar voice.

The cultist on Caleldir's mouth was pulled gently but firmly off of him with a black tendril. His vision free, he was treated to the sight of a naked, smirking Selene floating unsupported in the air above him. His cock was still occupied with another cultist - a lovely halfling who rode him in reverse with the desperation of a nymphomaniac - but he focused his attention on his first lover. Selene ignored the halfling as well "I have come to show these females a thing or two."

"Selene?" Caleldir said, taking a deep breath. "Isn't it dangerous for an elf who is not an Aelsunite to be here? This place is so dense with nymphen beauty that it can kill unprotected mortals! How did you manage to get in here?"

"I was given protection," Selene said. "I couldn't let you be here for too long without letting them all know about my claim to you," she explained in a haughty tone.

Caleldir laughed. "I have tried to participate," he admitted. "But, uh, I'm too outnumbered and even if I have infinite sexual stamina, I do not have energy. Good to see you, Selene."

Selene smirked at him and leaned forward to brush a soft kiss against his lips. Caleldir closed his eyes and reached up to stroke her cheek. "I think you're enjoying yourself," she playfully accused. Caleldir scowled, setting his lips together tightly but saying nothing. Selene inhaled deeply as her whole body shuddered. "And no wonder... this place. Even being protected, it's difficult not to... unravel."

"It is the nymphen Blinding Beauty, but exponentially more potent," Caleldir replied, still pouting a bit. "And I'm not really enjoying myself. I am just resigned." An expression of shuddering ecstasy flowed across his face as he unloaded into the halfling riding him. "Yes... resigned," he repeated once he could speak again, trying to reassure himself.

The dark woman broke into giggles before she could rein herself back in. "Ahem. Very convincing, dearest. Goddess, this place is getting to my head."

Midnight vines moved the halfling as it had the woman riding Caleldir's face. Selene slid backward and gazed at the shining mess that was his erection. She licked her lips, considered it for a moment, then waved her hand to clean him off with a spell. Her body was shaking slightly while she gradually engulfed him. A deeply pleased moan passed through her parted lips, a sound that Caleldir reflected.

"I am glad to see you here, Selene," Caleldir said once she had seated herself. "The nymphs are not cruel like drow, rusalka, or even the succubi, but they are overwhelming." He let out another long breath. "I completely lost track of how many of them I've been with. And it has not even been twelve of the thirty-six hours!" He grimaced. "This is the third massive gangbang I've been in, and by far the biggest and longest. I admit I am less distressed each time. But... uh... part of my worry is that I still feel like I am betraying you, Ashyr, Faraia, and the others. Is that... a reasonable worry?"

"The nymphs have formed an acceptable contract with your Matron," Selene explained in the careful tone of someone who has had to explain the same thing multiple times before. "Where I was raised, it would be a betrayal for you to not cooperate. That is how I see things; I cannot speak for those who were not born in my society. Obviously, your nylameian wives see this as a good thing. More or less."

Caleldir let out another long breath. "You always say that. But... emotionally dealing with something is different than doing so logically. This is your first time actually being part of one of these massive orgies I keep getting pulled into. Be honest: how does this make you feel?"

Selene rolled her hips a few times as if testing exactly how she felt. "I think... this place is affecting my mind. How can anyone feel anything but pleasure overwhelming here?" she responded in a dreamy voice. "But I did come here to show everyone that, while they may have access to you for now, you are mine in a way they will never understand." Her grin turned slightly sadistic. "That makes me feel wonderful..."

This drew a genuine laugh from Caleldir. "Well, I suppose you will have to make a show of it, then." His hands went up and down her body, caressing her curves, an affectionate expression on his face. Then, he went a bit more serious. "Tell me the truth, though: nymphs, drow, rusalka, or succubi?"

Selene tilted her head to the side, "I don't understand the question."

Caleldir narrowed his eyes, trying to gauge Selene's emotions. "The question is open-ended. Who do you prefer to see me with, who would you rather be with, who do you sympathize with the most, who do you feel most comfortable in the presence of... et cetera."

"Duskhavens," Selene stated decidedly. "Going by race is much too broad. All these women," she gestured around herself, "I merely tolerate. They went through the correct channels. I would not tolerate them if they were harming you or trying to monopolize you."

Caleldir laughed again. "I suppose that is no surprise. Well then: who counts as Duskhavens to you these days?"

"Ashyr and I. Sidhriia, too, though she is disinclined these days and in Port Afron anyway. Diza... would be a complicated issue that we don't have to worry about for a while. The minor houses count to a lesser degree. Something a little better than tolerance, a little less than open-armed acceptance. Alycyrl is in that second category." Selene stopped to consider, her hips rolling instinctually. "Aster can be included in the first category. In the same way, my Ylene is considered. Dahlia I merely tolerate - inconsistent, I know, but true nonetheless."

"Yes... Dahlia." Caleldir smiled wanly. "She did cause a lot of hassle. Kidnapping you, especially. For a bit there it seemed like she would be successful in turning you into a succubus. Then, suddenly, you stopped fighting her. What happened?"

"We had a long talk which upgraded our relationship to rivals rather than enemies. It would not have been possible without Aster," Selene explained. "Now shush." She then dominated his mouth with her lips.

The domineering Selene did not let Caleldir talk much after that. She put on the show that she came there to give. None were allowed to approach as she wrung orgasm after orgasm from him. She finally did let Aster squeeze in; Ravaryra had left the nymph's domain and was no longer in need of a chaperone. Selene's words proved true that she was pleased to include Caleldir's second familiar.

It was supposed to be the cultists' turn, and they had gone from annoyed to increasingly angry. Aster practically had to pry the overenthusiastic Selene off of Caleldir. The young succubus managed eventually, though, with whispered promises and insistent caresses. They were barely off of him when he was buried again by the ravenously hungry cultists.