Drow's Dilemma Ep. 151: Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Ashyr! Kinda busy right now!" Carlotta waved.

"For shame!" Vilnixia scolded. "Do not interfere with my darling Carlotta's attempt to woo her girlfriend!" She waved her staff and pulled the sexy gargoyle women back into it, then shot forth a tall woman with red draconic scales on her hips and shoulders, red dragon wings, towering horns, and a large scaly tail. The woman seemed somewhat drunk, stumbling around. "Vithantiel!" Vilinxia ordered. "Rape those women, but do not draw blood or break any bones!"

The Ancient Wyrm belched a sad spurt of smoke and took off running towards Ashyr and Althaia, closing the distance with shocking speed. Even if she lacked her magnificent flames and stumbled around like a sloshed homeless woman, she fought like a drunken master with the full strength of the greatest of all red dragons she was not so long ago.

Althaia traded blows with the dragoness first, attempting to block a powerful punch, but was slammed into the earth with enough force to leave a crater. Wind knocked out, the nymph pulled away and attempted to fight more intelligently. Ashyr covered for her, fighting with the natural aptitude of a creature that lived for battle. But the might of the dragon was great; this fight wasn't going to end any time soon.

"Phew. That might have been an awkward conversation!" Carlotta said cheerfully. "Now, ladies, please collect Caleldir.

The strange eromajin on either side of Carlotta stoically bolted forward. They immediately met with a magical forcefield that Aster threw up. She was not the strongest member of the party, however; the inky women burst through with a little effort. That was when they met the second forcefield, this time psionic. Selene, still attached to Caleldir, held them at bay much more efficiently.

Caleldir himself closed his eyes and concentrated. Realizing that Selene's psionics was their most potent weapon, he decided to focus all his power on buffing her and maneuvering. And, there was something that he was able to do for Dahlia during the monastery mission...

[Aster! You can let go of me and go on the offensive. I will charge you and Selene up.]

With that, he leaped away, still holding Selene's ass in his hands, and started rocking his hips back and forth, pistoning himself in and out of her. Selene moaned appreciatively before collecting herself again. She needed to channel that energy, not focus on it. The psionic barrier rippled.

"I don't know if Selene is able to cope yet!" Aster yelled.

[She cannot get off of me except to let another Eromajin take her place!] Caleldir mentally communicated with Aster. [What other option do we have?]

"I'll take her place," Carlotta offered as she literally punched through the barrier. While they were distracted by the inky eromajin, their redheaded mistress had grown larger and more intimidating. Still as beautiful, though.

Sounds of earthquakes and thunder rumbled and boomed around them as the dragonesses fought: Coppereyes and Varynae, Vithantiel and Althaia and Ashyr.

"You can relinquish your place on his cock to Carlotta or either of her servants. Or any of the three dragons," Violetcrown said serenely. "Or you can stay there the whole battle." She laughed. "You can stay there forever if you like! A Majin-type Monster Girl like yourself requires not food, drink, sleep, or any mortal sustenance while you are copulating! Only orgasm after orgasm!"

"I would rather not," Selene growled. "Caleldir, stop moving; I can't concentrate yet." Caleldir stopped thrusting but continued to move around, staying away from Carlotta and her eldritch assistants.

[If we let Carlotta on, maybe we can trap and subdue her?] Aster suggested.

[And if she has some sort of eldritch portal prepared once she gets into contact with him?] Selene protested.

[I can fight holding you,] Caleldir thought at Selene. [You are not very heavy, and if you hold on very tight, do not move too much, and focus on psionic support, I will be able to fight almost as normal. It is up to you whether you want to risk my being taken.]

[It would be best if I can trade out for Aster... but I don't like the other options. I can concentrate enough for support, at least.] Annoyance was written all over her expression.

[We will fight as a triad, then. Take the lead, Master,] Aster concluded.

"Aww, there doesn't seem to be any room for me!" Carlotta complained while her underlings rushed toward Caleldir again.

A psionic attack from Selene caused them to pause, their feet digging into the ground hard enough to make foot-shaped furrows. It wasn't going to be enough to keep them from attacking.

Caleldir summoned his soul weapons in the form of a long blade in each hand. "I do not mind having sex with you," Caleldir told the alchemist. "But this is not a good time."

As Caleldir began to fight off the strange inky female-shaped things, he continued communicating with Selene and Aster. [How about a psionic space-lock? Concentrate on putting the most powerful anti-outsider wards on me that you can, so that when Carlotta jumps me she cannot port away. Even if her eldritch portals can bypass the god-defeaner, they should still be able to be warded against.]

[I don't toy with the eldritch,] Selene responded. [I have no idea whether I can successfully ward against it]

[Coppereyes looks like she needs help soon!] Aster communicated urgently. [Do you have any other ideas, Selene?]

[No,] Selene admitted. [We'll try your idea, Caleldir, until something else comes to us.]

[I know enough about the eldritch to modify your wards if you cast them through me,] Caleldir mentally replied to Selene. [Though that would require my manhood to be inside your womanhood, so it is not practical to do during battle.]

Neither Selene nor Aster was in the mood to laugh at his 'joke.'

[Do you need me to distract everyone?] Aster asked as split off from the two of them to narrowly dodge a punch from Carlotta.

"This fisticuffs thing is a lot of fun!" Carlotta laughed. Her hand shot out to grab Aster's tail and yank the yelping succubus back to the ground.

"That is rude!" Aster protested angrily.

"Where did you find this adorable succubus, Caleldir?" Carlotta asked with a giggle. "She's even cuter when she's mad!"

With a huff of frustration, the young succubus gathered enough energy to stagger Carlotta back a couple of feet.

"Carlotta! Be nice to my familiar! She is a princess, I will have you know!" Caleldir shouted at her. "You need to be delicate!"

"Don't get too rough unless you are both naked!" Vilinixia called from the sidelines.

"Well, that's easy!" Carlotta laughed. The straps fell from her perfected body. "I like this dress code a lot these days! A princess, you say, Caleldir? Does that make you even more valuable? Oh, Ciera is going to be so pleased!"

[Yeah, she's crazy. Let's take her down,] Selene communicated. She began to channel her energy through her connection with Caleldir.

Caleldir reshaped the wards to protect from Outsider Aberrations. Violetcrown's eyes widened notably, but she did not say anything, merely floating a few yards farther away. [We are ready,] Caleldir told his two teammates. [Once Carlotta is on me, I will not be able to get her off. Things are up to you from that point on.]

Aster backpedaled away from Carlotta to put Caleldir between herself and the madly grinning redhead. This successfully attracted Carlotta's attention towards the coupling pair. "Ugh, your succubus doesn't seem to want to play!"

"We don't want to 'play' either!" Selene retorted venomously. It was an act, yes, but it was not difficult to be rude to the annoying brat.

"Well, I'm about done with this. I need something between my legs. I think Caleldir's cock would be fitting! It's the only real one I've had, after all! You can take my virginity again in my new body!" Carlotta declared.

"That can wait until after this battle," Caleldir told Carlotta. "Look, I do not mind a threesome with you and Cieraela if you want. But this is bad timing. Carlotta, I know that becoming an Eromajin has made you slightly crazy and very horny, but we do not have to fight each other just to impress your girlfriend."

"Fight to impress her? I need to present you and your princess to her! If you'll come willingly to be her stud, we don't have to fight!" Carlotta declared.

One of her inky cohorts grabbed Selene by the arm and began to try to wrench her off of Caleldir. She could resist one of them with help from her psionics but, when the second one came, she had no choice. Rather than being flung aside, she took flight and retaliated against the inky eromajin.

"Selene is outnumbered!" Aster fretted. "Master, I can't help both you and her!"

"No need to help him! I'll take care of him. Oh, I never thought that this would be such a beautiful sight," Carlotta said. Her eyes were glued to Caleldir's cock. "Ceira's still busy; she won't mind if I take extra time..."

With that, she grabbed Caleldir's wrist and brought him into her small frame with shocking speed and strength.

Even though Caleldir had only agreed to this 'get raped by Carlotta' thing as a part of the plan, he still found himself enjoying the attack a lot more than he expected. He embraced her nude body with relish - his throbbing hardness damp with Aster and Selene's juices pressing against her- though for both the sake of his pride and the plan he put on the appearance of protest. "I can't go with you right now, Carlotta!" he complained. "Unhand me!"

Carlotta moaned, undulating against Caleldir. She leaped up and clung to him with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Maybe my pussy can make you change your mind..." She was hot and wet against his cock, and the feeling of their sexes finally rubbing together was driving her wild. She kissed him all over his neck and collarbone repeating one thing: "I need it! I need it, I need it!"

One of her cohorts slammed to the ground next to them, Selene quickly following to sit directly on top of them, happening to grab the inky woman's breasts. Carlotta's minion moaned and writhed before she could gather herself again and fling Selene back off of her.

Caleldir's breath came hot and heavy as he took hold of Carlotta's lusciously smooth rear and pulled her away from him until her pussy slid along the tip of his cock, giving her a perfect angle to engulf him. With all the role-playing practice he had done with Selene, he had gotten quite good at pretending to resist sex while actually facilitating it. "Are you going to rape me again like our first time together, Carlotta?" Caleldir asked, referring to when Ashyr tricked him into sex with the then virgin-to-men alchemist. "Please, now is really not the time!"

"You weren't acting like you were being raped," Carlotta accused with a wider grin. "Ashyr assured me that you liked that sort of game. Everything you did confirmed it. Don't deny it! You like me!"

She engulfed him to the hilt before he could squirm away. Her eyes went out of focus as she was taken over by the urge to bang Caleldir unendingly.

A few feet away, Aster was thoroughly distracting one of Carlotta's minions by pleasuring her with a phallic tail. Selene had her inky eromajin in a psionic lock. She was playing with her captive with psionic pressure in strategic places.

[Sex is surprisingly effective,] Selene commented.

[It is the strength and weakness of your kind,] Caleldir observed.

"Yes! Yes!" Violetcrown moaned as she almost violently masturbated. "This is exactly how fights between my beautiful daughters should be! The violence giving way not to death and injury, but to life and pleasure! Take a daughter from his loins, darling Carlotta!"

Caleldir, panting, had considered sitting down so he did not have to continue walking around holding a squirming woman on his groin. Vilinixia's words worried him though. "I have more than enough children!" he fussed at Carlotta. "If you are fertile right now, I will have to remove you!"

"I can make myself fertile as I please," Carlotta boasted. "It's just a matter of altering my character sheet a little! And since My Lady Violetcrown commands me..."

The human monster girl clung harder and bounced faster on Caleldir's cock. "What's another daughter anyway?" she panted. "I heard about all the ones you would be siring."

"That's the issue!" Caleldir moaned, half-trying to pull her off of him. He wanted to argue with Carlotta, but Vilinixia had just given an order, and he knew full well that Eromajin could not (and most would not even want to) disobey their creator. "Selene! Aster!"

[It won't help you if we free her underlings! Deal with it yourself!] Selene shot back with annoyance.

Looking around, Ashyr and Althaia were still trying to beat down the red dragoness, and Coppereyes was still annoying Varynae. He was on his own here.

"All of my lovely daughters need to make breeding one of their fundamental missions!" Vilinixia moaned. "There are far too few of you!"

"They need to find different males!" Selene growled.

"You are one of my daughters now!" Vilinixia blew Selene a kiss. "Any male will do for most of them. But Carlotta likes Caleldir! And you should have another daughter, Selene! After this fight is over, be sure to make more beautiful Dark Elf Monster Girls!"

Selene glared at the purple succubus. She didn't dare say something smart or defiant lest the goddess give her more specific instructions. She took it out on her captive, making her moan more desperately.

At that point, Carlotta was obviously beyond words. She bounced on Caleldir with animalistic abandon, forcing him to finally cum inside her despite his half-hearted struggles. The satisfaction she seemed to get from his seed overwhelmed her. When she gave out, a panting Caleldir caught her before she slumped.

"We've captured your underlings, M'Lady," Aster observed politely.

Further conversation was interrupted by Coppereyes being hurled into the earth next to them with enough force to create a crater, an angry, panting Varynae landing next to the badly bruised copper dragon.

"Oh, poor dear!" Vilinixia said with distress, claiming the copper dragoness with her Staff of Souls. "You play too rough, my lady.

"Well, she wasn't going to stop delaying me!" Varynae growled. "If not for our contract, I could have easily killed her in the first few rounds. As is, I had to bruise her a lot to take her down. No broken bones, no blood, so our contract is unbroken."

Ashyr and Althaia were finally managing to push Vithantiel back when the red dragoness was suddenly called back to Violetcrown's staff. Everyone stopped, the battlefield seemingly holding its breath.

Except for Carlotta, who was panting and clinging to Caleldir.

"If your pet alchemist is not planning on capturing the male," Varynae began, looking at the Empress of Souls and not Carlotta on Caleldir. "Then she should vacate her position. I intend on destroying Duskhaven now."

"Selene may not be harmed!" Vilinixia declared. "She is one of mine."

Varynae sighed. "At this point, the only one I seem to be allowed to kill anymore is the Matron. Fine. This fight is not to destroy Duskhaven but to see if I rule them, or they rule me." She turned to House Duskhaven, now gathering together and ready for the next fight.

12