Drow's Dilemma Ep. 152: Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hellhounds abruptly vanished.

Althaia and Ashyr managed to avoid going into a rage due to the Divine serenity infusing them, but Althaia's fury was that of the burning sun while Ashyr's cold wrath reflected like freezing moonlight. They swooped down and stuck at the dragon, who condensed into Varynae's form just before they could make contact.

Varynae did not have time to give her smaller form the weight of her colossal form, and the attack from the Nymph and the Valkyrie forced her to the ground into the middle of a circle of traps Caleldir had set up. She fell into the ethereal plane where Caleldir awaited.

"Once we defeat you, the diamonds for Selene's True Resurrection are coming from your hoard, dragon!" Caleldir said with anger as he attacked. His blades phased right through her own, injuring her spirit directly instead of her overly durable body.

Varynae gasped in pain, then dodged out of the way of another ethereal trap Caleldir had set for her. "Cunning of you to pull me in here!" she growled. "But I am not going to fall for any other traps." She avoided a series of attacks from his soul-blades, made so much more powerful in the ethereal plane. "Well, this has been a fun little parlor trick, but I am not going to let you keep me in here where I cannot properly access my powers."

She lashed out, and the ethereal trap shattered, shunting Varynae and Caleldir back to the material plane. Varynae immediately shredded a secondary set of traps Caleldir had prepared. "So you are not just a pretty face and fat breeding dick," the dragoness laughed. "But it is insufficient. I was old before Goelon was created, Master Librarian!"

The dragoness cast her mightiest spell: a Mythic Empowered Time Stop. She looked around smugly at the frozen world around her and prepared to end the fight, starting to chain a series of massive destruction spells and her own vastly empowered fire and acid breath. When the Time Stop ended, she would have nothing left to do but resurrect her new slaves.

"A wonderful effort, dragon of false beauty," Aster crooned in the dragon's ear, her voice echoing and ethereal. Not quite tangible arms had wrapped around the dragoness's back and fondled her breasts. "Did you think that killing a succubus familiar would get rid of her? Master can use me just as well in my ethereal form. Better, in this situation."

Achingly soft lips pressed against Varynae's neck with hands expertly manipulated her womanhood. Teasing. Almost there. "Time is not altered here."

"Timestop is really just a suggestion for me as well!" Ashyr added cheerfully. She was entangled in an embrace with a renewed Selene, linked so intimately with her cousin - mind, body, and soul - that her freedom of movement was shared with her cousin. Holy light radiated around them with the residual energy of Ashyr's Valkyrie resurrection.

Selene appeared disdainful. "Have you any idea how much it hurts to be bitten in half? To think I allowed it to happen!"

For the first time, Varynae was truly shocked and at a complete loss for words. She groaned into Aster's embrace, some of her spells dissipating. Selene quickly unraveled the rest of the magic.

The timestop ended. Caleldir, who along with Althaia had been actually frozen during the spell, sighed in relief. "Sorry about that, Selene," he said ruefully. "That did not look fun."

"You have changed, Caleldir!" Althaia teased. "Your trump card used to be you dying, not killing off your lovers for surprise attacks."

Varynae squirmed in Aster's embrace. "No! No... I can't lose like this!" The dragoness began to quiver as the young succubus ruthlessly drove her closer and closer to orgasm. "I... I'm..."

Caleldir flew up next to Varynae and Aster, floating in front of the dragoness. He reached out and ran a hand across her body, giving one of her breasts a squeeze. Varynae moaned. "You were too arrogant, Varyndaevyrress," he whispered. "If you would have used the timestop doomsday spell from the beginning, we could never have won. But you wanted to toy with us, and now you are defeated."

Varynae almost orgasmed violently, gasping and quivering, but Aster pulled back at the last moment, preventing the dragoness from going over the edge. Varynae started to try to gather her breath again. "Fu- fu-"

Before she could spurt out any fire or acid, Caleldir embraced the dragoness. Aster took hold of his cock and swiftly inserted it into Varynae, who moaned and went limp, overwhelmed.

Caleldir and Aster guided Varynae down to a bed of flowers Althaia set up. The rest of the party followed him down to surround the pair. As Aster was still ethereal, she existed somewhere within the bed of flowers. Her ghostly touch complimented Caleldir's actions perfectly.

"What, dragon? Did you neglect your eromantic power?" Selene mocked quietly. She rested beside Caleldir and Varynae, her lips to the dragon nymph's ear and her body pressed against her side. "With age does not come wisdom, it seems."

Varynae could not reply except to moan as Caleldir pounded her. Denied by Aster's magic, she was kept at the edge of orgasm, unable to reach it.

"You must not have had a libido before..." Aster commented sympathetically. "Let us teach you how wonderful it can be."

Ashyr grinned as she settled cross-legged next to the group. She didn't seem to mind that there wasn't much room for her. "That was a great battle, though!"

"A magnificent battle, and a magnificent end to the battle!" Vilinixia agreed, applauding enthusiastically. "I love it when fights end in sex!"

Althaia turned towards Vilinixia. "You aren't going to attack?" she asked her suspiciously. "You were not a lot of help to your ally."

Vilinixia shrugged. "Paladin Nymph is an overpowered combination, you know. Double Charisma to your saves, with the stats of a Nymph High Queen? It is practically immunity!" She whistled. "I have never seen anyone with the Nymph High Queen racial template before. 40+ Charisma within your domain is really good, as is the epic-level world-shaping natural druidic magic. It is a good exploit to be able to have 'your domain' be wherever 'Under The Sun's Light' you and your goddess decide it is. I see you have also managed to get CHA twice to your AC and attack while smiting evil. One stat to rule them all, eh? Not that your other stats are very low. When your lowest stat is an INT of 20, you are doing very well indeed! Although your decision-making does not seem as informed by your prodigious mental stats as it should be. You are a bit stupid and foolish for someone with 20 INT and 30 WIS."

"That has nothing to do with my question," Althaia replied in bemusement. "But that talk of statistics... uh... are you drunk? I say that sort of thing when I am completely inebriated."

"Then does alcohol give you temporary access to the Sight?" Vilinixia sighed happily. "Ah! Wonderful to hear. You know, you can increase your stats even further by taking levels in my Monster Girl Racial Class! Since you are already Aelsuna's Chosen (the mood-indicating eyes are really neat. Windows to the soul indeed!), it would not even put you under my power!"

"It seems that you do not intend to attack, then," Althaia decided. "Just babble on about nonsense."

"Oh! But my insights into the nature of our reality are not nonsense at all!" the Eldritch Succubus said with a smirk. "They are the surest route to power. I helped darling Carlotta and dear Varynae both optimize their builds, you know. And if Varynae had been willing to take some levels in my overpowered homebrew Prestige Class 'Eyes of the Meta', she would have been able to deal a lot more intelligently with you! For instance, she would have been able to see that Valkyries have the racial ability 'Chooser of the Slain' that can be used once a day to revive allies killed in battle. Then she would have known to take out the valkyrie first, or make sure that she kept Selene's body inaccessible to Ashyr for at least eight rounds, since the Valkyrie cannot use that ability after a number of rounds equal to her Charisma modifier have passed since her ally's death, and Ashyr had boosted her CHA to 26 during the battle." The Empress of Souls grinned menacingly and Althaia gulped, taking a step back.

"Your warning is well taken," Althaia muttered under her breath. Crazy or not, the succubus's tactical assessment was disturbingly accurate.

"Good thing I turned the subtitles on in the options menu or I would not have been able to understand that," Vilinixia said cheerily.

Meanwhile, Caleldir continued to thrust into a twitching, moaning Varynae. The dragoness was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she could not summon the focus to fight back or attempt to take back control of the situation. Instead, she started to participate in a desperate attempt to reach orgasm: An attempt that Aster, Caleldir, and Selene kept denying her.

"How much of this can you take?" Caleldir asked Varynae. "I can do this for literal days, I will have you know. I have done this for days."

"So have I," Selene added with thick arousal. "And I will gladly do so until you submit to us. The longer you hold out, the happier I am... So writhe, scream, beg. Beg us to let you reach climax. Beg, and swear that you will be Caleldir's divine mount when he ascends into godhood."

Varynae's eyes went wide. "Absolutely not!" she sputtered. "You only defeated me through trickery! I'll leave you be, but not submit to someone weaker than me!"

"That's sad," Caleldir shook his head and kept pounding her.

"You won! You tricked me, taking advantage of my weakness to win! Be content with that and let me cum!" Varynae gasped out.

"Why?" Caleldir asked.

"You sought to control and enslave us by exploiting our weaknesses after toying with us for a while. We would be foolish not to respond in kind," Selene observed. "Or did you, mighty and wise dragon, fail to realize the consequences of your actions again?"

"Fuck you!" Varynae spat venomously.

"Already done," Caleldir replied.

Ashyr sat back, observing the scene. She didn't seem to want to get involved; her feelings about Varynae were complicated. Varas was the one who sold her to her brothers, after all, after besting her in a fight. That had led to the most hellish time of her life. Literally. It was cathartic, at least, seeing the cause of her ruin being tortured and humiliated. Even if it was the most gentle torture and humiliation that Ashyr had ever witnessed.

The 'torture and humiliation' went on for a while. Varynae did not want to give in. But try as she might, the dragoness could not manage to gather the focus needed to take control of the situation. As the release she so desperately desired continued to elude her, eventually, she broke.

"Fine! Fine!" she gasped. "I'll become your mo-" she struggled to say the word. "I'll become your fucking mount you fucker!"

"That is some very coarse language. Very imperfect," Caleldir teased. "And very rude. Is that how you make a request of your new master?"

Varynae bit down, rolling and groaning, grinding against him to get some release. "Please..." she whimpered, looking very angry but managing to sound polite-ish. "Please make me your mount, Son of Astellodia."

Caleldir let out a long breath and wiped his forehead. "Aster? Release her." Aster did, and Varynae screamed.

---

Meditating in the middle of her sealing circle near the top of the shattered mountain peak looking out at the Valkyrie citadel, the Sulfurour Solar Ceuphaera opened her eyes. She smiled.

"He did it," she declared. "Old Magolben will be pleased."

The fallen solar stood up and stretched, then began to chant. As she chanted, the series of wards around her began to collapse one after another. Once the last was gone, she took wing and flew south at a prodigious speed.

---

Varynae fell limply off the side, still shuddering and twitching with the force of the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Vilinixia clapped her hands and 'stood up' from her position of sitting in midair. "Well! That was fun, but it is time for me to go now. Good luck with your new career of God of Harems, son of Astellodia!"

"Oh no you don't," Caleldir said quickly. "I have a bone to pick with your Staff of Souls." Moving unusually quickly, Caleldir dashed over to Vilinixia and grabbed her left wrist. "You still have my first familiar and the rest of the Bouquet, to say nothing of everyone else."

Vilinixia froze, her eyes staring wide at where Caleldir held her wrist. She began to tear up, then fell to her knees, sobbing as she shrunk down to a mere five foot six inches. "No! Don't touch me! I can't be touched! It burns! The touch burns! No! Don't seal me again! I can't go back! I can't! I can't! Please, don't seal me again!" Her chest heaved and the tears and snot flowed freely. It was not pretty or sexy in the least, but a full-on breakdown of the sort that no one present had ever seen from a succubus. "I can't go back there alone! I can't! I can't!"

Caleldir almost let go of the succubus's hand but decided to tighten his grip. She was not resisting him in the least. "You are powerful enough to pull away at any point," he said dubiously. "You are a fully-fledged demigoddess. You can port or go ethereal at will."

"For thousands of years I was completely alone, going mad then sane then mad again!" the Empress of Souls wailed, shivering and heaving. "I lost track of time, I lost track of myself, I lost track of everything! I starved to death then revived then starved again! I died and died and died and was unable to die! I can't go back! Please, let go of me! I beg you!"

"I cannot believe a mere touch would cause Vilinixia Violetcrown to break down. You are a succubus!" Caleldir said, his own voice shaky. "What are you playing at?"

"No one to hold, no one to hold me! No one to talk to, no one to talk to me! No one to touch, no one to touch me!" Vilinixia cried in a hacking voice. She coughed up a hunk of phlegm, then started wailing again. "I was so, very alone for so very long! I can't go back! Don't put me back! Let me go please, I beg you!"

Gulping, Caleldir tightened his grip. "I will consider letting you go if you release my friends and allies from your staff."

Right hand shaking, Vilinixia raised her staff. The battlefield began to fill. Carlotta tumbled out, as did Coppereyes. Then the succubi Dahlia, Lily, Magnolia, Marigold, and the rest of the Bouquet appeared, looking dazed. After them, Tsabdrin's nymphs Phaile, Nekaia, Ornia, and Olyrei.

But Vilinixia was not done. Dozens of Blackdawn warriors, including Abanonda, spilled out across the landscape, all having clearly been transformed into Eromajin as Selene had been. Shockingly, Faraia and Nirza appeared too, looking dazed. And so forth, with hundreds of Vilinixia's prisoners being released. Once they appeared on the field, the small army began to stir as they tried to figure out where they were and what was happening.

"Those are all your allies I have ever taken!" Vilinixia begged. "Let... let go of me! I cannot bear another's touch after so long alone! I am going to lose myself again! It is too much, too much! You said you would let me go if I let them go!"

"I said I would consider it," Caleldir said slowly. Vilinixia was not bluffing. She was falling apart. It was strangely tragic and gut-wrenching to see.

Vilinixia screamed and collapsed into a fetal position, her left arm hanging limply in Caleldir's grasp. "No! No! Don't! Don't put me back in the cold mist! I can't go back! I would rather die! I tried to die! I tried to die so many times, but no matter how much I killed myself I can't die! I even burned my own character sheet, but I could not die! Don't put me back! Don't put me back! Don't put me back! Don't put me back! Please! I beg you!"

Althaia melted. "Caleldir, she is serious. I can't watch this. Please let her go."

"Caleldir..." Aster cried with tears of horror streaming down her cheeks.

The proud, powerful Empress of Souls began to hyperventilate. "If... if you must seal me again," she wailed. "Promise me at least that... that... that you won't hurt my daughters! I love them! I loved them so much!"

Caleldir swallowed and opened his mouth to speak, but Vilinixia babbled on. "All I wanted to do was fill the world with beauty and love, and the gods killed them all! I have to be here to protect them! I watched as they were slaughtered! I still hear their screams! Oh, my beautiful daughters! Why!? Why!? Why!? They didn't deserve that! I made them, and I failed them! And I failed them again. Please, have mercy on them if you can't have mercy on me!" She tried to stagger to her feet. "Run, my children! Flee, my beautiful darling monster girls Hide! Hide! Save yourselves!"

The order went out and a number of the eromajin started to flee. Even Selene felt a strong compulsion to run away. She gripped Ashyr's arm tight enough for her knuckles to go ashen.

"I am not going to do anything to your monster girls!" Caleldir shouted in frustration, which halted the retreat.

"You... you aren't?" Vilinixia blubbered. "If... if they are safe... maybe I can live with being... with... being..."

"If you swear your loyalty to me, I will promise to never let you be sealed again so long as I exist in any form," Caleldir stated definitively. "On my honor as the Son of Astellodia, and the God of Harems." His face twitched, and he looked towards Aster's distressed face and a still-dazed Dahlia. "In fact, you should swear to become my familiar."

"I swear! I swear!" Vilinixia wailed. "I swear by my grandmother Lilith that I will become your third familiar! Just have mercy on me and my daughters!"

"My sister will hold you to that vow," Caleldir said with a long breath. He let Vilinixia go. She pulled her hand back to herself and stayed curled up on the ground, quietly whimpering.

"Yes, I will," came the most sensuous voice anyone present had ever heard. There, sitting on nothing, was Lilith Herself. "Salutations, little brother."

12