Drow's Dilemma Ep. 157: Bachelor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older cousin gasped as she felt the younger's fingers slip under her trousers and between the lips of her pussy. "Finally turned off your anti-libido, did you?" Ashyr asked. A grin flashed over her face. Then she used her superior strength to flip Selene out from behind her and onto the bed next to Caleldir. "But who gave you permission to be in the dominant role?"

Selene - who had removed her clothing when she embraced Ashyr - scoffed. "I could tie you down with magic and you could do nothing about it. Even if magic failed, my psionics could take over. I am Eromajin."

"And I am Dark Valkyrie now, what's your point? My magical resistance can blast through everything you throw at me!" Ashyr boasted.

"I can blast through magic resistance!" Caleldir added with a laugh. He leaned against the headboard, watching the 'fight' with amusement. "So, you two did decide to go with fighting with each other after all, eh? Well, don't mind me, then. I can just watch and take a break from the excessive sex."

"Oh, so you want to be lazy, then?" Selene asked. "While we serve as your entertainment? Ashyr, dearest, do you think we should let him get away with that?"

"Hmm. Maybe not permanently. But how will we decide who gets to be in charge?" Ashyr mused.

Selene sighed. "You got too excited about the idea of a fight, didn't you? Your battlelust was already annoying before you turned Dark Valkyrie. Fine, I will humor you, my Matron."

"That didn't sound very respectful at all!" Ashyr laughingly complained. Then she surged forward to tackle Selene to the bed. Only she didn't land properly, due to a black tentacle lashing out of the bedsheets to redirect her momentum. She hit the wall with a smack, cracking the ornate plaster. Before the dark Valkyrie hit the ground, however, the wall had already repaired itself.

"Ah, excellent..." Selene muttered to herself in satisfaction. Then she leaped off of the bed and sent a roiling wave of whipping squid-limbs towards Ashyr. "I suppose we should establish winning conditions!"

"First one naked loses!" Caleldir called out.

"Sounds fair!" Ashyr agreed as she slid out of the grasping tentacles before they could get a good hold of her.

"Not that fair!" Selene complained. "My robe comes off in one piece!"

"Then summon more armor!"

"No, you wear a robe like I am!"

The two of them bickered back and forth while dodging each other's blows. Finally they decided that it would be more fair for Ashyr to adopt Selene's garb. Then the fight began in earnest. It was fortunate that the room healed the damage it took; they wouldn't have had a place to enjoy the trophy of their fight, otherwise.

As the fight resulted in a bit more collateral damage than Caleldir expected, he ended up putting up a shield and floating off of the bed. "That... uh... is a bit more energetic than I expected from that sort of fight. Perhaps pillows would be a more appropriate sexy weapon? Not that I don't appreciate the fluttering robes."

"Ugh, we aren't giving in to your fantasies!" Selene protested. And was promptly tackled by Ashyr, who finally managed to close the gap Selene was trying to maintain between them.

"I think watching two drow pillow fight each other would qualify as a remarkably tame fantasy considering my life recently," Caleldir observed, wrinkling his nose.

"Hardly worth entertaining!" Ashyr agreed jovially.

"I didn't say that," Caleldir quickly corrected. "These days, it's either handholding and pillow fights, or thousands-strong undead breeding rape orgies. Nice to have a broad range of kinks, you know?"

Selene looked as if she was going to say something, but was interrupted by a cloud of feathers hitting her in the side of the head. She spluttered and spat while trying to shake the feathers out of her hair - which was now loose and flowing freely around her shoulders in ringlets that somehow managed to always fall perfectly untangled.

"Oops. I'm not supposed to break the pillows, am I?!" Ashyr laughed. "Hey, that's cheating!" The dark valkyrie caught Ylene's hand behind her, just stopping her from undoing the clasp at the back of Ashyr's neck.

"It is not cheating! Ylene is an extension of myself!" Selene retorted, telekinetically causing a pillow to smack into Ashyr's face.

"Caleldir!" Ashyr complained. "Can I borrow one of your familiars?"

"Aster?" Caleldir summoned the pink-skinned nudist succubus. "Can you go catgirl and... neutralize Ylene? Preferably in as sexy a manner as you can. Maybe take a few temporary levels while you're at it."

His request was met with a mental shiver of excitement. Then Aster with black-furred ears and a catlike tail appeared from behind Ylene. Selene's familiar let out a catlike yowl of surprise as she was hauled off of Ashyr. The two catgirls rolled across the floor, playfighting and groping each other.

Ashyr and Selene continued their 'fight.' It didn't take much longer after the familiars arrived for Selene to get distracted by the additional input of Ylene's pleasure. The room went still, filled now with the sounds of pleasure rather than violence. Aster had subdued Ylene from behind, the succubus-catgirl's legs and arms holding back the regular catgirl's legs and arms. Aster's fuzzy tail had lost its fur and was pumping hard and fast into the grey familiar's pussy. Her mistress was in a similar position, except Ashyr was on top of a naked Selene and using her fingers to pump into her cousin's sex.

"We should do this more often!" Aster exclaimed happily. Then she gently bit the back of Ylene's shoulder, which made the grey catgirl roll her slitted eyes back into her head with orgasmic pleasure.

"Apparently I need to find enemies that I need to subdue sexually and sic you on them," Caleldir agreed, still appreciatively watching the event from his position floating in a protective bubble. "Between you, Dahlia, and Vilinixia, we can turn every fight into an aggressive lesbian orgy."

"Mother always says that that's the best way to subdue someone. Less waste of potential," Aster agreed with a sage nod.

Ashyr stood, grinning, over the panting Selene she had just subdued. "The groom is mine!" she proclaimed. "Get down from there, Cal. Or do you want me to fight you as well?"

Caleldir had started to descend, but when Ashyr mentioned fighting him as well, he floated back up. "Aster! A Dark Valkyrie wants to rape me! Subdue her sexually!"

Both Ashyr and Aster laughed as they collided into each other. The dark valkyrie quickly lost her clothes, but otherwise seemed to be able to physically overpower the young succubus. It did distract her for long enough for Selene to get an Idea, though.

"Ylene, now is your chance!" The eromajin dark elf shouted.

Unfortunately, Ylene was slower on the uptake than her mistress. Being assaulted by a succubus was more debilitating than being subdued by a Valkyrie. The catgirl got to her wobbly feet and teetered for a moment before being able to leap towards Caleldir's bubble of protection to try to cut through it with magical claws.

"Oh no!" Caleldir said with mock horror. "A catgirl is attempting to assault me!" He floated the bubble farther away. "Too bad for her and her mistress she can't fly, though. So I remain unmolested above the action."

Ylene's eyes flashed. Suddenly, her movements might as well be flight. Using furniture and walls to bounce off of, there was nowhere in the room that she couldn't reach. Meanwhile, Selene blocked the balcony with a wall of pulsating black tentacles. More of the whipping limbs began to reach out toward Caleldir, who casually floated away.

"Tentacles again?" he asked with wrinkled nose. "Ugh. Vilinixia has a thing for those."

"Hey, I was the one who won!" Ashyr protested. "I get the prize first!" Using her foot as leverage, she tightened a knot at Aster's back then tied her hands behind her. Aster was lying vulnerable on her side on the floor, her back arched to display her breasts enticingly. In theory, she could get out of such a predicament by teleportation, but she seemed to be aroused by her state of distress. Especially when one of the tentacles found its way to her thigh.

"I suppose I will have to support your victory," Selene said with a greatly put-upon sigh.

"You will, but I am getting married tomorrow!" Caleldir said with mock distress. "I can't afford to be ravished by wild drow before my wedding!"

"Ha! That sounds familiar. There were a couple of 'stag parties' that I attended here on the surface-"

"You were invited to surfacer parties?" Selene interrupted her cousin disdainfully.

"Invited? Of course not! I just snuck into a couple of barns because it sounded like a bunch of people were having a good time and I thought I could take advantage of them. They were holding the sort of party where a male gets all his friends together and goes wild with drink and food the night before his wedding. They seem to think it's the last time they'll get to have fun - utterly ridiculous, we'll have loads more fun after we're wed - so they're willing to put up with a lot of debaucheries. Like getting tied up and fucked by a horny drow!" Ashyr explained.

Caleldir blinked, then laughed. "Of... course. That sounds like the Ashyr I met last year." He sighed. "Or whenever that was. So very much has changed since then, it seems we live in a completely different world. With all of the time and dimension shifts recently, I have lost track of time."

"I would like to indulge in the occasional whim of mine with one last groom, for old time's sake!" Ashyr declared. She bounded forward much like Ylene was doing. Instead of harrying Caleldir, she went straight for the bubble of protection with a mighty all-out punch, which promptly destroyed the unserious pseudo-barrier and collided with Caleldir, knocking him to the bed and the wind out of him.

Ashyr felt the fervor of victory fall over her and she tore at her future husband's clothes until he was naked beneath her. Then she claimed his mouth with her lips, kissing him as she did the first time she succumbed to her lust for him way back at that room in the druid's town. Caleldir met her lips with much less reluctance than he did back then, running his hands freely up and down her smaller body.

Ylene landed beside them, barely even disturbing the bedsheets. When Selene joined her, however, the bedding was very much wrinkled and pulled as mistress sexually dominated her familiar.

"Hey, you're not- not just going to leave me here?!" Aster stammered from her place tied on the floor.

Caleldir pulled a hand away from Ashyr and snapped a finger. Aster appeared unbound on the opposite side of the bed, leaving her bindings where Selene had dropped her. He resumed making out with Ashyr while Aster began happily sucking his cock.

Ashyr could only be patient with kissing for so long. Succubus that she was, Aster could sense Ashyr's growing impatience. She took the dark valkyrie by the hips and pulled her down and onto her master's cock. Ashyr slid down smoothly with a lusty groan, her pussy gripping Caleldir's manhood tightly. Wordlessly, Ashyr began bouncing of Caleldir's cock with Aster behind her to fondle her breasts and rub her clit.

The two next to them were noisier. Moans and catlike mewls of pleasure mingled with the birdsong and gentle breeze from the balcony. The only tentacles left were sliding into the cores of both Selene and Ylene while their hands ran along every inch of each other's bodies.

For a bit, Caleldir met every movement of the Dark Valkyrie on top of him, but when she started going faster he lay down and let himself sink into the bed. "If you get a familiar too, Ashyr, we are never going to have less than six people in a bed," he commented. "Because it seems that those of us with a familiar feel the need to include her in sex." He reached back and squeezed Aster. "Technically I have three familiars, but Dahlia and Vilinixia have other priorities besides staying by my side at all times. No matter who else becomes my familiar, I think Aster will always be closest to me."

Sitting up, he kissed Ashyr before she could respond. "And you and Selene will always be my first lovers. I hope we can always be as close as we can, even when I am a god with one hundred and eight brides and you two are... entities of some sort."

"We will not let anyone overshadow us," Selene declared with conviction. Or, as much conviction as one could muster through moans and gasps.

"Abyss, just being the favored wives of a god will probably elevate us somehow. That seems to be how things work," Ashyr observed with as much confidence.

"You really think so?" Aster asked, more unsure. "I mean, Ellistraea-"

"She could have gotten to him before we did if she really wanted to." Ashyr shrugged. "And now we have made an impression on his mind before anyone else could, Selene and I. As I said, that seems to have some sort of... metaphysical importance."

The conversation did not interrupt the sex. Ashyr still rode Caleldir's cock, though with a contented laziness rather than desperation. Selene and Ylene still fondled each other and Aster idly played with Ashyr's breasts.

"Ceuphaera will agree with you on the metaphysical importance of numbers," Caleldir agreed. He laid back down, relaxing as Ashyr enjoyed being on top of him. Aster playing with Ashyr was a pretty great view, so he decided to just appreciate the show. "So, Ashyr. What sort of creature would you be looking for in a familiar? I am partial to sweet-tempered, nudist succubus princesses myself."

"I've honestly given it no thought whatsoever. Well... it would be nice to have a flying war animal to ride and fight alongside. I'm sure your newest familiar has something like that in her stables. Then I won't look totally lame next to you riding in on a great green dragon," Ashyr mused.

Caleldir laughed. "You mean you want me to have Vilinixia find a pegasus and monster-girl-ify her, then. She would only be too happy to turn... literally anything into a sexy woman. I suppose being the Goddess of 'Monster Girls', it makes sense, but it still... strange." His face fell. "I... I don't want to be the God of Harems. I am afraid it will make me as obsessed with harems as Aelsuna is with love, Ellistraea is with dance, and Lolth is with being a cunt."

Aster slid around Ashyr and lifted Caleldir's head to allow him to use her thighs as a pillow. She smiled down at him, but anything she might have said was overridden by the others in the room as both former Drow let out a short burst of laughter. It was Selene who countered his fears, "You are going to be the god of Unwanted Harems. You will be as obsessed as ever with not having an ever-growing harem. And anyway, your father being the god of lost causes doesn't seem to make him unwilling to succeed. I think those worries of yours are unfounded."

Caleldir smiled and was about to respond with thanks when Ashyr distracted him.

"But Althaia has a pegasus. I want something more... Dark Valkyrie..." Ashyr muttered to herself thoughtfully.

"A... black pegasus?" Caleldir asked. "Or... a Nightmare? A Kelpie? A Pooka? Probably not a Nuckelavee: those things are ugly as sin. Anyway, a mount is not a familiar. Varynae is not my familiar."

"Those aren't mutually exclusive," Selene said. "From what I hear, if we mention the parameters, she'll know the perfect creature. But I don't want to talk to her right now. Are you done fucking him yet, or can I take a turn?"

Ashyr laughed. "I'll have to think about that later. Possibly when this Lolth thing is resolved. But should I let you have the seat of honor...?"

Selene raised her eyebrow.

"Fine, fine," Ashyr said. "I've already orgasmed a couple of times. It's fair. Now, let's do less talking. More fucking."

"Why not both?" Caleldir asked, blue eyes wide and innocent.

Selene responded by sitting Ylene on Caleldir's face while she took Ashyr's spot.

12