All Comments on 'Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 04'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EinfachTollEinfachTollalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Wow, this was well worth the wait. Another hot as hell chapter, thank you! Especially fond of the detailed impregnation, that was just masterfully executed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Hot Too Handle

Sounds like the poor guy is at his limit.

His own fault really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keri

I know this might sound a little crazy, but could you develop the Keri story line a little more. The others are compliant and seem resolved to their fate BUT not her. The dichotomy of a need to be fucked and inseminated to I hate you would be very interesting. Hot fuck sessions predeced/followed by hate/anger would be interesting.

Then at some point the ladies all finding out about each other and then keeping the secret from their husbands would be amazing as opposed to the typical “the husbands find out and accept the kids or the ladies all move in with him.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!

gkrishnagkrishnaalmost 2 years ago

I like the story, the idea behind the drug and your descriptions are all great... but not his choice of women, that takes away a lot of the appeal of the story to me. With Keri, making her wait just one hour - even tying her down if needed - is not such a big deal compared to having her addicted to him for the rest of their lives. It's not like I'm against cucking as a fantasy, his way of going about it just seems haphazard and poorly thought through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous