Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatiana's long blond hair fanned out behind her head, draping over the edge of the large desk. Her slender, stocking-covered legs bent upwards, each one lolling to opposite sides of Steve's waist as he pumped himself into her. He couldn't believe how narrow the beautiful woman's waist was, a perfect tight hourglass framed by her hips and breasts. The gorgeous woman's black-stiletto heels gently waved rhythmically in the air, in time with the man's deep and frantic thrusts.

"Ooooooooohhhhh...ye...yesss...dahlink...you...you vill fuck me harter..." the rich boss's wife moaned in a throaty drawl.

After a few more powerful thrusts, Steve withdrew from the gasping woman. He pulled her up by the arms, her glassy eyes looking up at him questioningly. Steve quickly spun the naked Russian around and pushed her torso downwards, bending her over the desk. Once she realized what the man was after, Tatiana eagerly dropped her breasts onto the desk to turn her vagina upwards, offering it up to her new conqueror.

Steve again found the forbidden entrance to his boss's wife and this time was not slow...he thrust forward hard and fast, driving himself to violently penetrate her depths.

The mesmerized woman eagerly sprawled her legs to the sides and stretched her heels apart, as far as they could go, with the pointed toes of her shoes bent inwards to open herself more to Steve's driving pushes.

Hard pumping rattled the desk. "MMMMmnnnn...you...you are deep...", the woman moaned. Steve was beginning to take glory in fucking this woman, in owning her. With his right hand, he gathered up her long blond hair and gently yanked Tatiana's head back, until her head was pulled up from the desk. Keeping up the frenzied pumping, Steve pulled Tatiana into an almost painful-looking arch, her head bending back so far she could see the ceiling. Her hands closed around the edge of the back of the desk as Steve continued his driving thrusts.

"Hahhh, haahhh, hhaaaahhh" the drugged woman gasped.

Suddenly, in the middle of Steve repeatedly driving Tatiana against the desk, the large phone console to the woman's left began to ring! The intercom speaker on the phone came to life with Nancy's voice.

"Mrs. Turnbull, your husband is calling on line 3," the secretary said. The intercom clicked off.

"You...you vill be quiet...I need to talk to husbant...but you don't stop...doing zis..." She murmured as Steve kept up the pace of pumping into the lovely Russian.

Steve grabbed Tatiana's hair harder and kept pulling her upper body up off the desk, holding it back in its tight arch. Her breasts protruded upwards as the continuous pumping made them jiggle towards the wall.

Tatiana picked up the large phone and held it to her gyrating head, greeting her husband as Steve pushed himself into her.

"Hello, dahlink...ahhh...ahhh...da...da, dahlink, everything is ok here...Da, dahlingk...da...(pump, pump, pump) I vill see to it...(pump, pump, pump) MMMmnnnnn...ahh...no...is nutink (pump pump pump). I vas sitting on my feets...they are...(pump pump pump) how you say...asleep...(pump PUMP PUMP) MMMMMMNNNNNN...I...I vill massage them now..." Tatiana lied, distracting her husband from the relentless driving that was taking her breath away.

"I vill fuck you hart ven you come back...MMMMnnnn oooo my feets... (pump, pump, pump) Oh...okay, I come to get you in limo in one hour...I...I must go now, dahlink...da...da...ok yes I will tell secretary..."

Seeing the stunning blond speaking to her husband as he was burying himself up her torso, Steve felt his explosive end coming closer. He felt his balls tingle, as they collected a heavy load to jet forth. Feeling the electric needles through his hips and stomach, he pulled hard on Tatiana's hair, causing the beleaguered woman to arch even higher up off the desk, readying her for her inescapable insemination.

"UUUuuunnnnnhhh..." the woman gasped..."uuuuhhnn...s...sorry dahlink...is some painful..." (pump pump pump)

"Well, I'll have to give your feet a little massage when I get home tonight, pumpkin..." Steve could hear the boss's honeyed voice through the phone.

"Da...da..." (pump pump pump)

Suddenly, Steve felt the build up of electricity reach a crescendo, and his rapid pumping slowed to intermittent, but much more powerful, thrusts, each one shoving both woman and desk forward a few inches. Steve's cock felt so good in the soaked, snug vagina, he instinctively tried thrusting into her so hard he could almost feel like he was burying his hips in the poor woman.

Steve's loins overloaded and his scrotum and ass clenched hard. A solid white bar of semen jet forth from his innards, his very soul seeking to latch on to something spiritual in the prostrate woman. He tightened his grip on the woman's hair and curled his torso into the blast. At the last minute, Steve noticed the large red "MUTE" button on the desk phone that would block any sound from entering the receiver. Already moving forward into an orgasmic lean, he reached over with his free hand and pressed the button a second before he let go.

"Hhaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh!" he yelled as he thrust the woman forward. "HHhaaaarrrrggghh!!"

Steve's white hot semen shot deep into the unsuspecting woman, thoroughly injecting her with a heavy load of potent seed. The drug boiling through the woman's blood caused the cum-injection to begin her own electrifying orgasm. Unyielding fire flared bright in the woman's belly and crashed upwards to her head and downwards through her quivering legs. Totally unaware of the phone she held clenched against her face, she opened her mouth on her already-pulled-back-head and yelled her release into the receiver.

"HHHhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! HhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed as her body shook, and shook hard. Her entire womanhood clenched tight around Steve and she squirted a powerful spray of juices backwards onto his hips and the top of the desk. "HHhaaaaaaaaaa..." she gently dwindled off...

The shuddering intensity began to subside, and Steve released both the mute button and the inseminated woman's hair. He still felt like he had a few last gasps in his hips he wanted to thrust into her, so he kept gently pumping the now-drooping female form.

"You still there, pumpkin...? So I need you to come get me at the airport in about an hour..." the boss's voice emitted from the receiver. Steve smiled...the tool was completely unaware that one of his underlings just seeded his wife on top of his desk while he was talking to her on the phone!

"Oh...OK dahlink...I vill pick you up in limo in an hour...good...goodbye..." she trailed off, weakly lowering the phone. Steve reached over and picked it up, quietly placing it on the receiver. Her thoroughly-tousled blond head lolled to the desk, the drug pulling her into a fitful unconsciousness. Dark dreams of penetration and insemination flashed through her sleeping brain.

"You...you ok there...?" Steve tried, still gently thrusting against the unconscious form's rear.

"ZZzzzzzz..." was his only response, and her ass muscles quivered with each after-shock thrust.

Steve felt a smaller, post orgasm jolt rock through his hips as he pumped the last jets of semen into the sleeping goddess, then he slowly withdrew himself and took another look at the beautiful woman's harshly used-vagina. No seed even trickled out of her, so deep had she been inseminated. Steve slowly walked around behind the desk and lowered himself into the boss's big chair, watching the unconscious wife's face, now a few feet from his stomach. Minutes passed as Steve caught his breath.

Deep inside the slumbering woman, Steve's semen was swimming hard past her cervix. Bubbling drug in Tatiana's body caused some of the potent man-seed to be siphoned off, and the female's body hungrily drank up the fluid, absorbing it directly into her hot, coursing bloodstream. With each thump of her heart, drug-modified cum coursed upwards toward the unconscious wife's brain. Finally reaching the pleasure center deep in Tatiana's brain, the chemically altered semen washed over the organ, aggressively embedding itself deeply in the nodes, leaving the unfortunate woman with an unalterable addiction to the blend of proteins in Steve's male essence.

Slowly, Tatiana's eyes opened. Unfocused, they looked around in confusion before settling on Steve, sitting in her husband's chair. Realization of what happened crashed into her and pure fury illuminated her face.

"You...you dare to fuck me? My husbant vill kill you, you vurm! ...He vill KILL..." Tatiana's voice cut off as she suddenly felt a nagging sensation coursing through her bloodstream. With growing intensity, it cascaded through her body, still bent over and used, all over her husband's desk, and started a steadily-rising boiling feeling that began to fill her mind and body. Her thoughts started to become transfixed on one thing...the feeling, taste, and sensation of having more of this man's semen inside her. She tried to shake off the ridiculous feeling by shaking her head, but that only seemed to intensify the lustful and obsessive thoughts. She desperately wanted...needed...

Steve watched the woman's physical reaction as her eyes turned noticeably glassy once more. [There it goes...] he thought...[she's deep in the thrall now...]

Tataina's watery gaze settled on Steve's face, a hand went to her messy hair. She murmered, "I...I vant...you need to..."

"Shhhhh..." Steve encouraged. "Come here, honey...come around down here..."

Shakily, the helpless woman again drew both knees up to one side on top of the desk and spun herself around, rotating to face Steve, dropping her legs over the side of the desk in front of the seated man. Ever so slinky, she writhed herself down to a kneeling position in front of her husband's chair, moving back a little to position herself under the desk, facing Steve's lap.

Steve gently placed both his hands on either side of Tatiana's head and lowered her face into his lap.

"I think..." He trailed tiredly, "I think you might need some of this..."

He closed his eyes, tired not only from the hard fucking he had just given the woman, but from the merciless drilling he had been giving Maria, Keri and Stacey over the last few months. He really was going to have to look into a supplement now...

Steve kept his eyes closed, just focusing on the physical sensations of Tatiana's left hand, with its wedding-ring encased finger, lifting his cock up off his lap and gently placing it in her mouth. Her lips and tongue softly encased his member, working deftly to build up enough spit to lubricate his shaft. Steve opened his eyes just a crack, to see the noonday light coming in the window, sparkling off the woman's diamond ring and illuminating her rumpled blond hair as her head bobbed up and down, stroking Steve to hardness again.

[God, she's good at this...] Steve thought [...she must have to work hard at this to get old Turnbull erect so she can earn her keep!]

He just sat back and enjoyed the warm, snug pulling of the woman's wet mouth, getting stronger and stronger as she sought to quell the new burning need in her blood. She put so much effort into it, she began to emit little gasps as she struggled to pull more and more of him into her mouth.

"Ffmmmwwwaaahhh, mmmmm...mmmmaaahhh...aaaaahhhmmmmm..."

The more the woman bobbed, crouched under her husband's desk, the more she used her diaphragm to provide powerful suction, and the more Steve pictured his hot cum connecting with the enthralled woman's gut. He again felt the familiar boiling in his scrotum, the electric tingle of pins and needles rippling across his bare skin.

He leaned his head back when he felt the blast coming, and his ass-muscles clenched. He bucked his hips up hard and thrust deep into the ravaged lady's throat.

"MMMMmmmmnnnnn!!" he grunted and powered his hips forward.

Tatiana was caught by surprise and her head shoved back hard, banging into the top of her husband's desk with a thump. Both her hands shot to the base of Steve's cock, and she fought to keep her mouth wrapped around it as it fired its torrent of sticky seed into her eager throat. Her tongue licking around Steve's shaft, Tatiana enthusiastically and loudly gulped his hot load down, filling her stomach. Soon the heat pulsing in her blood began to dwindle away. The exhausted, but sated woman's head dropped to its side on Steve's lap, the hapless woman gasping for air.

After a few minutes, Tatiana looked up, bleary and confused eyes finding Steve's.

"I think..." Steve began "...I'm not sure why," he lied, "but I think that feeling might come back every few days or so..."

Shock plastered Tatiana's face.

"I...I need to have zis every few days??? Vee...vee must not tell husbant...or is big trouble..."

"Of course, of course," Steve murmured, "No problem...you know where to find me..."

"Vill be ok. I'm...I'm on pill...Husbant does not vant kids. You...you get out now...others...others start to wonder, da?" Tatiana whispered.

After they both hastily dressed, Steve opened the door to the office and walked out, loudly calling over his shoulder "Ok, Mrs. Turnbull, I'll redo all these charts and have them to Mr. Turnbull by tomorrow." He put on a beleaguered face, as if he had just been lambasted by the boss's wife.

"Well well," Nancy smiled at him as he sat back down at his desk. "You were in there for a while...she must have torn a strip out of you!"

"Sure feels that way!" Steve replied...he didn't even need to put the lie in his voice.

"Still feel like Mexican food after that?" Nancy asked.

"Well, ok, I guess I need some strength after that!" Steve responded, happy to actually get lunch and not have to worry about getting Nancy alone. Perhaps another time, with the fifth and final dose of the drug...

An hour later, Tatiana sauntered out of her husband's office, looking decidedly rumpled. Dave, Steve, Nancy and the others noticed that she seemed to be moving a little hesitantly.

"New stilettos?" Dave asked.

"Was she...was she limping a little?" Nancy asked.

Pulling up to the ritzy "Riccardinos" restaurant, Tatiana sat in the back of the limo awaiting her husband. Her head was swimming with her most recent, but certainly not her first, infidelity. Deep in her womb, Steve's drug-powered semen was coursing through her fallopian tubes. Tatiana's birth control pill was making it almost impossible for the seed to find her eggs. But the drug-laced sperm cells rocketed onwards like Olympian swimmers, tails swishing back and forth with violent force. None of the unsuspecting woman's eggs had been released into her tubes, but that did not stop Steve's semen. One of the drug's compounds betrayed the woman's birth control hormones, fuelling the invading sperm with relentless drive. On they dove, penetrating her deeper, until they reached her actual ovaries. Blasting through the woman's defences, the sperm cells fell upon the defenceless eggs like a pack of wolves on a wounded deer. They slammed into the larger, round cells and latched on to the gluey surfaces. Tails whipping wildly, Steve's sperm pushed and pushed, with ebbs and flows, harder and harder. The lead sperm pulsed forward against the unyielding surface of the egg, and emitted its own chemical secretion. The chemical ate away at the egg's tough membrane until the sperm, like a drill, bore through the egg's wall. It lanced into the compromised egg and shot its genetic chromosomes into those of Tatiana. The sperm's genetic material fiercely grappled with the woman's, until the female's chromosomes were brutally subsumed and latched onto. They began to recombine with force.

Tatiana felt a mild pinch deep in her womb, accompanied by a micro-orgasmic shake as Steve's seed fired into her defenceless ovum and forcibly impregnated the powerless woman.

Confused, she put both her hands against her navel and lifted her head back, groaning her ecstatic shake. "MMMMmmmnnnnnnnnn!" her legs curled up into her stomach and she quivered.

Suddenly, her husband opened the limo's door and crawled in beside his beautiful wife.

"You'll never guess what, honey!" He exclaimed excitedly, "I got Robbinsdale to sign! Do you know what this means? Another fortune!"

Tatiana knew what it was also going to mean. Whenever her husband got this excited, he wanted to fuck her in his feeble little way.

"Honey, I know we're in the limo and all," he smiled at her, "But I feel like I need to celebrate!" He began to peel Tatiana's dress off as the chauffeur pulled away from the curb. Tatiana, resigned to the second fuck she'd get that day, slid down the leather seats under her husband.

A week later, Tatiana was again on her back on the limo's rear seats. Her skirt had been flipped up over her belly, and her legs were wrapped around Steve's torso as he pumped tiredly into her. Tired, because only the day before he had had to seed both Maria and Keri! He finally let go with a muted grunt.

"HHHHhnnnnnnnnnn!" he groaned, spending himself in the lovely Russian's midsection.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa...d...daaaa..." she cooed, throwing her head back. Steve's coveted seed not only caused her own orgasm, but began to quench the blood-burning addiction circulating through the poor woman's body.

Tatiana had been going to the company's special outdoor celebration in the city park, to officially commemorate the Robbinsdale deal. Her husband waited about 100 yards away on the platform, about to give a speech he had wanted his wife beside him for. Once the burning started in her, earlier, she texted Steve to tell him that she would give him a lift to the celebration. A quick excuse to the chauffeur convinced him that Tatiana needed to bring Steve to deliver a hard copy of her husband's speech.

Flipping her skirt back down and straightening herself out, Tatiana said, "Very good, dahlink...very good. I see you again soon, da?" then left the limo. Steve could see her trotting over to the platform and her clueless husband, pulling the last bit of her skirt down straight. A telltale white trickle crept down the woman's left leg.

Steve's cell phone tweedled. He pulled it out of his pocket to reveal a text message from Stacy.

"Steeeeeeve... I'm in the fucking cabana...I'm feeling hot...very hot...where are you?"

Steve slid the panel to the chauffeur open "I'd guess you'd better take me home...I forgot something...I'll get myself back to this shindig..."

As the limo pulled away, Steve was beginning to regret lacing four women with the experimental drug.

[Maybe I should have quit at one or two!] he groaned inside...

End of Ch. 4

12