All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 01'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Cant wait for part 2

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

this bitch needs to go to prison.

this is one hell of a start on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok opening paragraph, when do we get chapter 1?

2*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A very good and promising start

Hopefully part 2 will not be long in arriving?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Fun!

Very entertaining so thanks for that!

Bev is one evil raping bitch!

Got me hooked on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
See this a lot

This story opened with two scene setting and attention getting paragraphs but then the author deflates all the tension with six more paragraphs of boring and unnecessary back story. This adds nothing to the forward progress of the story; in fact, it does just the opposite. It's like throwing out the anchor, and we see it all the time here on Lit.

So, authors! Get a clue! Only give us back story when and if needed!

Respiratory muscles are voluntary muscles. Any drug that paralyzed or drastically weakened voluntary muscles to the point that the victim could not move would, of necessity, suffocate the victim.The terrorized victim would be in a panic with air hunger. Actually, Pinochet and guys like him used to do that as torture. Probably still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
18 freaking chapters?

No, just no. If you were Qhml1 or BR1958 or HDK, or some the other novel writers, maybe. This, hell no.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 6 years ago
Look forward to reading more...

I'm not sure why folks have to score a story so low just because they don't immediately see where it's going. I went back and reread some of your older storiies and even the BTB crowd shouldn't be unhappy.

Yes, though the answer is go directly to the hospital to have the blood tested for drugs, and bring the cops in. Actually, I figure most women would know right off the top was a dangerous position they would be putting themselves into.

I'm reminded of the movie with James Spader and Madchen Amick where she manipulates him, until he's put into the insane asylum, but since he's already been adjudged insane, he strangles her — and knows that he can regain his sanity and be released! LOL!

I look forward to seeing your take on the situation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
No Score Yet

He should go right to the cops, get her bite marks photographed for proof that HE didn't make them and Bev did! Also, I think she was talking about the plan and their manipulation of him is recorded on the phone.

I don't see how this can be stretched out to 18 chapters, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If he does anything other than head directly to the hospital while calling the police, he's too much of an idiot for me to care about what happens to him.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Awesome beginning!

Very clever story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. *****

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
You told us there was no BtB, yet you

made it impossible to be anything but. I won't be satisfied, and I imagine others feel the same, if the guy doesn't go nuclear on his wife's ass after this beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with HDN

The wife is so sadistic and hateful about her husband that anything other than BTB ending is crappola!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 6 years ago
It better be Burn the Bitch

It better be nuclear war. Nothing else is "realistic"!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Say that BTB would be unrealistic

But what would be unrealistic is if she got away with this with no jail time. What would be unrealistic is if he did not go to the hospital and police after being raped and drugged to gain evidence against his wife to counter her accusation. What would be unrealistic is if he didn't use the phone evidence against her. Can see no other outcome but BTB by sheer use of the law. And I not really a BTB fan.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
Real world scenario?

What world do you live in, exactly? 'Cause it ain't one I'm familiar with if you think this is "real world" material. In the real world, the cunts would've just murdered him. Far less messy and convoluted, and far easier to get away with. Plus, y'know, no risk of a man who now has nothing left to lose making it his life's mission to get his pound of flesh. This is literally retarded. As many have already said, a simple blood test will unravel their whole plan and more than likely put them in prison for quite some time. And that's not even mentioning the boneheaded move of recording the whole thing.

And then there's the dialogue, which would be cringe-worthy in a comic book, let alone what's supposed to be a serious story. Why, exactly, are they sitting there monologuing their entire evil plan like a couple of low-rent supervillains? So the people at home can keep track of what's going on? Talk about breaking immersion.

This is a poor effort, and the fact that you think you can keep this up for 18 chapters is just about the funniest thing I've seen all week.The way you've set this up, this story has about two chapters worth of steam in it, three at best. But I get the feeling you're going to jam all the useless padding into it that you can, probably taking three chapters to describe events that could happen in twenty minutes.

That said, I'm withholding my rating until chapter two, which I suspect will show me whether I'm right in my assessment or not. I'm predicting a bunch of useless information and some idiotic reason why the husband hasn't gotten blood work done, hasn't used the evidence on the phone and hasn't contacted anyone who could actually help him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is poorly written.

And idiotic. First he calls the cops and asks them to meet him at the hospital. He has blood drawn to test for drugs. Then he tells them of the bite marks on the girl's body and has them take a mold of his bite. Then he has them test for the girls DNA on his cock. That's prove there was no penetration. Then he charges both of them with assault, attempted blackmail, rape, and whatever else the cops can think of. Kids or no kids, both of those bitches would be behind bars before the night was over.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
There

better be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a BTB?

Farmer's Son, when you announced it would disappoint BTB fans I had some hope that it would still be a PLAUSIBLE reconcilliation. Sadly it seems you have your heart set on a RAAC instead, despite the fact that the very acronym describes the most IMPLAUSIBLE of reconciliations (the very reason it infuriates so many readers), In your opening remarks you said "I have tried to come up with a real world scenario with a real world ending", and yet after reading the cruel, sick and degrading treatment you have had the protagonist endure I find very little of what had occured resolvable without ANY form of BTB. In fact in the real world, the harsher the treatment, the greater the desire for revenge and retribution not reconcilliation, (just look at any number of "Peace and Reconcilliation Commissions" that run for decades to illustrate how hard depth of feeling is to overcome) and even if no retribution is actually carried out, the likelihood of reconcilliation with such bad blood between them is surely close to zero.

This is of course your story to tell as you will but I hope if you entertain any desire to produce something resembling "Real Life" you will consider the reasoning of a character's actions, emotionally driven actions and the plausible real life ramifications of those actions when plotting your story rather than simply forcing a plot against the momentum of the emerging narrative. Alternatively I would recommend you write a pure fantasy without regard to real life or disclaimers that readers may find misleading.

I'll wait on CH2 and hope to be proven wrong. Witholding further scoring 'til complete.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I had to force myself to finish it

This story had two major problems: first, it was implausible, and second, it was just not very well written. Had the prose been better, it might have overcome the implausibility problem, but, as it was, it just wasn’t interesting enough to get me to suspend disbelief.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Contradiction

You say "real world scenario," then you say, "I write what I dream up."

I'm sorry, those two statements aren't compatible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EIGHTEEN CHAPTERS ❗😥

Oh HELL NO !!

I'm too busy, have too much nonfiction and other stuff to read.

I'm stopping right there. I'll wait for the whole thing to post. My memory isn't what it used to be and I don't want to re-read, again, and again😣!

This is my problem.

I thank you very much Farmers_Son for the caution.

AMerryman

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 6 years ago
Dial 911! Dial 911!

Chuck's Very First Action should be to dial 911.

Every bit of incriminating evidence is right there in the room. The drug and how it was admimistered, the tape over his eyes, the bite marks would be traced to Bev, not Chuck and saliva on Darcy is Bev's and dildo used to rape Chuck.

Once the emergency services arrived, all of Bev's plans would unravel.

Overall, this story is implausable.

Good luck keeping us engaged over 18 chapters as this requires supreme suspension of belief.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
A Bit over the top and dull.

Moves to slowly. I see that most of the people feel that is too far from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
18 chapters?

1 chapter was too many. No reality whatsoever. Just another cucksucker story.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How can you keep this going for 18 chapters

Will anyone stay with this story. Since you gave away the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unreal

the prostate is controlled by a MUSCLE!

dumb ass

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Sad

This was just so wrong! The only thing right was that he took the phone!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Your four became a three due to your irrational and unjustifed decision not to BTB

in this story. BTW, CH? Better step your game up, right now three would be tiresome. Too bad BC some of your thought descriptions are pretty good,

hermie55hermie55about 6 years ago
Ready for more.

Not sure where this going. But I like it, so I’ll hop on and take the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Duh

He was drugged! All he has to do is call for an ambulance to take him to the hospital. Tell the doctor he was drugged. The doctor checks for drugs and finds them. Doctor checks his ass which is shown to have been raped. Doctor calls the police who get all of the details then arrests both women. Baby sitter sings to the cops about the rape. Wife goes to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Moral of the Story

Never marry a woman who won't let you come in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Learn what the categories mean

1 star for categorizing this as Loving Wives. Do you have any idea what that means?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Loving wives, to anon!

In this section the only stories that get rated more than 4 are btb stories. So at this moment the story is exactly where readers expect it to be. Honestly real lovey dovey married stories tend to be vomitable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst RAAC in the history of Literotica

Seriously, getting back together with the woman who drugged and ass-raped you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
death would be to easy for her

She would spend the rest of her life as whore in a third world country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pathetic piece of shit RACC story this

Nuff said

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked This

I love stories where the man is subdued in some manner...drunk, drugged, tied down, overpowered...then sodomized. Powerful story, thus far. Oh, I still hope for revenge justice for Chuck. I hope he absolutely ruins Darcy for Bev and any hopes Darcy may have for college since she will be in jail for the next few years; and Bev will be collecting cans from the side of the roads to eek out a few dollars. I see her as a baglady when she gets out of prison. And Chuck will wind up with the boys. And Chuck will be richer than China.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This bullshit!

The first thing that an intelligent husband would do is to call 911 and state that you have been drugged which they can test for and that you been sodomized which a doctor can determine at the hospital. The hospital is then obligated to call the police to investigate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If my wife did that to me, she'd be sorry. Real sorry...

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She would die!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What's the plot about? He goes to the hospital and has himself tested for all kinds of drugs and at the same time informs the police station! With the cell phone and the evidence of drugs, she and her accomplices go to jail for a long time. And it's easy to get rid of. He's getting a divorce and she doesn't get a cent for her crimes! So what's the nonsense?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

interesting plot but how feasible? He's got the evidence and he's leaving. How can this not be a BTB? Oh well, on with the story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Exactly, how can there not be BTB. I would expect not only BTB but also violence done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This plot stinks. It's not believable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best bit. The penis is not a muscle!! What crap.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

To the last Anonymous, NO, the penis is not a muscle. It is considered a sponge, lol. All you had to do was Google it instead of making a fool of yourself, hahahahahaha! 5 stars for a great start!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Don't go any farther, this ends in a very sick way.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Rather unlikely, don't you think? Being curious, will read on before making any opinion about rating ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is your real life and real world?,

You must see pink elephants all around you. 😂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Real world scenario?

Hahahahaha...right.

In my 50 plus years on this planet...I've not yet encountered a stoey of a husband drugged and raped by his lesbian wife and her teenage leabian lover who plan on blackmailing him?

I must live a sheltered life is these are the kinds of real world scenarios this author encounters on a regular basis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous