Drugged and Raped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still couldn't make a sound or any move to show his pain or displeasure at the penetration but he was making a lot of noise in his head. He was ranting to anyone who might be able to feel his pain via ESP and begging God to keep this from happening but his words and prayers were for naught.

Slowly the cock invaded his most private area. He wondered if it would ever work right again. Would he have to wear a diaper from now on? He vowed vengeance against the woman that he had loved up until tonight. She would pay for this rape.

After slowly fully penetrating her husband Bev paused and directed Darcy to also play with Chuck's nipples. "He always likes me to lick and even bite his nipples when we are playing around so he might like it now. It might even make him come sooner."

Darcy was an apt pupil. She really wanted to suck his cock a little just so she could say she had done so once but she settled for the handjob and then sucked his nipple closest to her mouth. His nipple immediately became hard, like his cock.

Bev laughed. "I told you he liked that. Maybe he will finally like what I am doing to him at the same time. We'll see how much he shoots on you."

With that she slowly withdrew and then slowly thrust forward again until the fake balls on the fake cock were touching his groin. She repeated the action until she could sense that his ass was loosening up. Then she started to speed up the thrusts into his ass. Darcy was having a little trouble keeping contact with his nipples as his body moved with every hard thrust by Bev. She kept a hold of his cock and kept stroking it. In her inexperience she didn't read his body movement, i.e. his cock getting stiffer and thicker, as he got closer to ejaculation. With more experience she might be able to gauge when a man was getting ready to shoot and help him. As it was, she didn't read the signs and his frustration was growing with each slow stroke of his cock. If he could have spoken he would have begged her to increase her strokes to match Bev's thrusts into his ass.

His prostate was getting its first ever massage and it was feeling fine but he was still frustrated. The pounding of his ass went on for many minutes as Bev struggled to make sure he was truly fucked. Darcy's hand was tired of the unaccustomed activity that she was going through. She had learned how to lick pussy while fingering her lover's wet opening but this was a different movement.

All things have to end though and as Chuck was starting to feel a little movement of his leg his cock suddenly swelled a little more and a week's worth of semen shot out onto Darcy. There must have been globs of sperm on her belly, her leg and most of all, her hands. It was so sudden that she jerked back and the last spurts landed on the bed between them. Bev started to laugh and forgot to fuck her husband anymore, just let the fake cock sit there in his ass. Chuck, though, could still feel the dildo in his ass as he emptied his testicles onto the eighteen year old and his prostate spasmed to try and add to the load but was unable to as it had been thoroughly milked as Bev had intended. Chuck had to admit to himself that the final orgasmic pleasure had been more than he had ever had before except when he and Bev had given each other their virginities.

Bev took pity on her husband and slowly withdrew her cock from his now, de-virginized, ass. She then let his leg down on his other leg. She made no attempt to clean him up. He could smell the ripe smell of the feces that he must have left on her cock and around his anus. He hoped he wouldn't think of that every time he tried to make love after this.

Bev now noticed that he was moving a couple of appendages. "Look, Darcy, he is moving again so we have to hurry. Lay back flat on the bed as I get dressed."

Darcy must have complied as Chuck no longer felt her body close to his. On his side he took up less room. They didn't seem to care how he was positioned now.

Bev must have finished dressing in record time as Chuck could hear kissing sounds from the general direction of his head. Bev then had Darcy hold her hands over her head. "Just one last thing, Baby, before I leave the room for a bit. I need to tie your hands to the head board. It then looks like you were the ultimate victim tonight. This mean drunk bastard tied you down before ravaging you and leaving his marks on your innocent body. Get my drift here?"

Darcy must have nodded because Bev then finished. "Good, there you are all tied up and nowhere to go. I will go downstairs for a few minutes. When Chuck seems to be awake yell out for him to leave you alone and I will come in then." She must have kissed Darcy again before pulling something off Chuck's face and then leaving the room.

Chuck could now move his hands and he could flex his fingers. Slowly he regained control of his motor movements. When he could move his hands he felt his face. There was something sticky on his eyelids. He guessed that Bev had placed tape on his eyelids to keep him from accidently opening his eyes. Why, if she thought he was unconscious, but that was a question for another time.

Now he could open his eyes but everything was blurry. The overhead light was one and it was bright. He felt that Bev wanted as much light for her video and pictures as she could get. If he had been intent on raping their babysitter he would have wanted a romantic soft light in the bedroom for her seduction, not every light in the room on.

His vision started to clear and he looked at his bedmate. Darcy was a very good looking girl and a poor actress. Instead of acting as though he were a monster, she had a look of sadness and sympathy on her face. If the nugget of a plan had a chance of success against Bev then Darcy would play an integral part in that plan.

He tried to speak but his vocal cords must have still been paralyzed. While trying to figure out what was going on during this evening he finally figured that Bev had gotten hold of some kind of paralyzing drug that in very small amounts would keep most voluntary muscles from working but not the involuntary muscles, such as the breathing muscles. Again, another question to be answered at another time.

He took the opportunity to look Darcy up and down. She was a very good looking young woman. Just graduated from high school and, if his memory was correct, soon to be starting school at the local university so she could live at home and help her parents keep expenses down for the first few years of post secondary education.

Her hands were loosely tied to the headboard of the bed and looked like she could easily slip out of the soft rope that Bev had used. Her neck and breasts were shapely but marred by multiple bite marks and hickeys. There were also some marks that looked like bruises from fingers that must have been painful in the making.

He looked down her torso and saw more nasty marks. He wondered if her back were covered by the same bite marks and bruises. He would probably find out when Bev made her appearance. He saw the sperm on her belly and her little tuft of pubic hair. If Bev were successful in blackmailing him for whatever she wanted he would always wish he had actually done the crime.

Her breasts looked to be a solid "B" cup with nice little nipples and pale areoles. Her stomach was smooth and toned. Her hips were still narrow but suggestive of a nubile young female who was ready to procreate. Her legs were long and smooth from her active life in high school but were also marred by some small bruises. Lord he hoped that they would heal without any scarring.

He tried to speak again and was somewhat successful. "I'm sorry that you are involved in this."

He didn't have any volume and could only hope that she heard him. It didn't matter as she then yelled out to be let go.

He immediately heard the front door close and someone come up the stairs to the bedroom door. It was Bev now fully dressed with her coat on.

"What is going on in here? What have you done, Charles Endo? You tell me you are not feeling well at the restaurant and leave and I come home to find you like this. What did you do to this poor girl? Did you rape her, you asshole?"

She kept up her commentary and didn't even try to let him speak. He decided quickly that he wouldn't make a comment and get out of the house as quickly as his noodle legs could carry him. Bev ignored him for a moment and went to Darcy and started to release her bonds. "Oh, my God, Charles, how could you tie up this innocent young girl and do nasty things to her? Look at these marks. Did you bite her, you monster? And these marks, what are they?" Bev was pointing at the finger marks on Darcy's beautiful breast.

Darcy was still looking at Chuck in a quiet and sympathetic way. It was obvious that she didn't agree with her lover in how Chuck was being treated but she was young and in love and so she meekly followed along with Bev.

Chuck slowly tried to sit up on the edge of the bed. He hoped that when he turned his back on the duo that they wouldn't attack him physically. He would not be able to defend himself for some time yet. His body seemed very weak and he had to concentrate to accomplish the simplest moves.

He slowly got upright with his legs on the floor. Bev was soothing her girlfriend and still keeping up the stream of negative comments toward Chuck. She continued to use his given name of Charles instead of the word Chuck that she had insisted she call him since they started dating. He figured she was trying to make him feel even more subdued by using his given name. He didn't care right at the moment. He just needed to escape before she did something else while he was weak.

He finally figured out that sometime tonight after they had eaten she must have given him a mickey in a drink. That something had to make him forgetful but allow her to lead him home and get him naked in bed before getting Darcy in bed with him. He couldn't figure any other way that she had handled his bulk unless she had some body builder help. That was another question or two to be answered at another time. The only thing he felt absolutely sure was that sometime in the future Bev would have to atone for her sins and part of it would be a full explanation of what the hell had transpired here tonight.

He thought about their two children. Jeff was ten and Jon was eight. They didn't sleep very deeply and were easily disturbed. He felt that the two were in the house but why hadn't they been awakened with all of the noise that Bev was making. Had they been drugged also?

Chuck tried to stand and sat back down hard on the bed. He didn't fall over and strike the two women so he was pleased about that. He could honestly state that he didn't touch either one in any way tonight since this whole fiasco started.

Bev must not have been looking at him while he tried to get up even though she kept up her nasty comments about what kind of asshole monster he must be to attack a defenseless young woman like Darcy. Chuck surmised that she was probably soothing the flesh of her lover while keeping up the commentary.

He tried to stand again and this time was successful. He reached for a tee shirt and some underwear and pulled them on as quickly as he could. His muscles seemed to be very weak still but he was now more coordinated as the drug wore off. He continued to remain mute. There could be no argument yet. He then found a pair of slacks, by chance the ones he had worn earlier. His wallet and keys were in them. He decided to forgo socks and just fumbled around and found a pair of deck shoes that weren't too uncomfortable without socks.

He turned suddenly and surprised the lovers caressing each other. Bev flushed but continued her plan. "I should call the cops but Darcy doesn't want anyone to know what you've done here tonight. I suggest you get out and I will call you and let you know when we can talk. I will be calling a divorce lawyer tomorrow at the very least."

Chuck turned to leave. Bev continued. "Stop. Don't you have anything to say about what the hell happened here tonight? Aren't you even going to try and justify yourself?"

Chuck now figured that Bev was counting on him claiming to be innocent and that he could not have possibly harmed their sitter. She must have a full script prepared to tear into him. He just looked at her and shook his head. When he turned she started in. It would have been almost comical if it wasn't so heartbreaking to hear the love of his life try to eviscerate him with her words. "I can't believe I have been in love with you for so long. How could you hurt someone so innocent? I don't know if I can trust you to be around the boys any longer. There is no telling what you would try to get them to do or try to teach them. Is this the only girl you have attacked or are you some kind of serial monster. Maybe I will go to the police and get them to investigate you. All of the nights and weekends you said you were working on your stupid invention. Maybe you were out prowling for young innocent girls to rape. I don't know you, you bastard. Get out of here."

Chuck had stopped and stood up straight and was almost ready to retort but he held it in. He knew she was probably recording this whole fiasco. He looked and yep, there was her phone, propped up on the high boy getting everything. As he went by the tall dresser he stumbled and struck the dresser. Her phone dropped over and he quickly grabbed it and shoved it in a pants pocket before he banged against the doorway and out of the bedroom.

He hoped that the noise of him hitting the tall boy would mask him grabbing her phone. He needed everything on it and would have to take a bullet before he would give it back to her. Thankfully she didn't know how to open the gun safe and no guns were kept outside of the safe.

He stumbled down the stairs to the front door. He went outside and low, and behold, his car was there. He remembered that they took his old Pontiac to the restaurant. He was planning on replacing the venerable old machine and wanted them to relish the last time they would travel in the car before he used a little of the money he was getting to replace it with something new, like a Tesla. Of course it would have to have his invention in it.

He grimaced at the thoughts of what might have been and what he had been planning before tonight. Now, he didn't know what his immediate future held. He looked up and saw the two lovers looking out the window at him. He started the car and backed out into the street. When he looked up they were no longer looking out at him and the lights had been turned down in the bedroom. He surmised that they were going to have an extended love session to celebrate his departure.

He decided then and there to somehow interfere with their immediate plans.

12