Drugged (Pt. 01)

Story Info
An innocent night at the bar turns into a life changing even.
1.5k words
3.74
31.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drugged?

I'm married to a woman who is extremely sexy. All I have to do is look at her and I immediately get a boner. When we were dating, she found it exciting that I was so into her body. But after we were married for a couple years she no longer found it attractive. Or rather she found out how much power she had over me and would routinely use her nude body and the offer of sex to get her way. At first I didn't mind too much, because she would usually let me have some fun. But that slowly turned into an occasional hand job or nothing at all. She would flash her tits or pussy and as soon as she got what she wanted, she would ignore me. I was left to masturbate myself and she wouldn't even watch. She told me masturbation was disgusting to her.

My sexual needs were not being satisfied, so I looked for other ways to get off. One routine was to go out to a bar or strip joint late at night after Debbie was asleep and fantasize about finding relief with another woman. I never acted on it, but I usually masturbated in the car on the way home and managed my urges with fantasy and my loving hand.

This particular weekend, Debbie was visiting her folks and I was home alone and horny as usual. I masturbated several times the first day and it felt great, but I still missed the thrill of a real woman, so I went out to one of my usual bar hangouts. On this night something would happen that changed my life forever.

I was sitting at the bar nursing my drink and watching football when a guy sat down next to me and we started talking about the game. His name was Ted and he was about my age (35) and married. It turned out we shared a lot of interests and I was really enjoying his company. It helped me take my mind off my lack of sex and fantasizing about banging the female bartender. After I finished my drink, I was thinking about heading home because it was after midnight, but Ted wanted me to hang around a little longer and offered to buy me another drink. I decided to take him up on the offer and went to relieve myself while he ordered the drinks. When I got back from the restroom, Ted was all smiles and offered me straight bourbon, which is what he had been drinking.

We both finished off two more before I started feeling real drunk. I knew I needed to go and the bar was about ready to close, but I didn't think I would be able to drive myself home safely. "Ted, man, can I ask you a favor?"

Ted smiled, "Sure, Dave. What do you need?"

"Could I get you to drive me home? I'm a little tipsy and you seem to be in better shape than I am." I couldn't deny that I felt really good, but I knew better than to risk a DUI.

"No problem, Dave. I'm happy to." We left the bar and walked to the car and I gave Ted my address. We drove straight to my house and I could barely walk, so Ted helped me make it inside. I was about tell him goodbye when he said, "Let me help you to the bed, buddy. I don't want you to fall and hit your head or something." In my inebriated state, his offer seemed reasonable, so I accepted.

Ted locked the front door and helped me walk to my bedroom. I immediately collapsed into the bed, but was wide awake. Somehow this didn't feel like a regular buzz. That's when I noticed Ted still in my bedroom and smiling at me. He turned a couple lights on and started undressing.

"Ted, thanks, but what are you doing?"

"How are you feeling, Dave?" He smiled and continued to undress pulling his pants off and finally his underwear until he was completely naked.

I felt okay, extremely buzzed and unable to do much other than talk. "I feel.... Funny..." I finally managed. "Why are you in my bedroom still and why are you naked?"

In response, Ted walked over to the side of my bed and started rubbing his cock. It was growing quickly. "I think you like me, Dave. That's why I'm in here and naked. Don't you like what you see?" He moved closer until his cock was directly over me. I want to get up and push him away, but I couldn't seem to move anything. I was panicking, but Ted just laughed. "It's okay, Dave. Just relax. We're going to be great friends and have a lot of fun together."

I tried to protest, but I was having a hard time making sense of what was happening and my mind didn't seem to control my mouth anymore. "See, Dave, I told you things would be okay." As I lay there helpless in the bed, Ted started undressing me. When I was completely nude, Ted was completely hard.

Ted moved over to my bed with his phone and started taking selfies of his naked body with me naked in the background. The entire time he was saying things like, "You really like me, don't you Dave. You like my big hard cock? You told me you wanted it." Then he stood over me for a minute stroking his seven and half inch boner over me. When he started dripping precum, things took a turn for the worse. Ted got up on the bed beside me and knelt down with his cock right over my face. Then he let his precum drip on my lips, still taking pictures with his phone. I was helpless to do anything. I couldn't move.

Ted took his fingers and rubbed his precum on my lips. "I can see that you love that, Dave. I know you want more." With that he straddled me and started rubbing his head on my lips. My lips were glistening with Ted's precum. I wanted to punch him and yell out that I'm no fag, but my body wouldn't respond. Instead, Ted continued his gentle massage of my lips with the head of his cock. I remember thinking that it wasn't that bad, but I was embarrassed to find that my own cock was responding. Of all the parts of my body to respond, why did it have to be my cock.

Ted rubbed around on my mouth for a few minutes taking more pictures. Then he noticed my boner. "Fuck, Dave, you really love this don't you? You little closet fag." He laughed and then rubbed his cock on mine taking more pictures, always careful to make sure my face was visible with his. However what he did next I will never forget.

Ted got off me, stood up and walked over to the edge of the bed again. This time he pulled me to the edge and turned my face to his cock. "Now you're going to suck me off you little fag. Smile for the camera." He took more pictures as he forced my mouth open and shoved his cock inside. He started slowly sliding the head in and out. "Oh god, Dave!! You're such an awesome cock sucker." He lied of course. It couldn't have been that good since I had no control over my muscles, but I was warm and wet. "I can never get my wife, Jill to suck me off like this. It was so sweet of you to offer." Ted pumped his cock in my mouth for a while and then sped up. I couldn't believe what was happening to me and that I was completely at Ted's mercy. I was disgusted with myself, but not as much as I would have imagined.

"Now I'm going to give you the treat you've been waiting for, Dave." He immediately started cumming, blowing a huge load in my mouth. I choked, swallowing instinctively so I could breathe and he continue to cum all over my face and body until he was done. Sated and soft, Ted rubbed his cum-covered cock on my lips. "God, Dave, thanks for the wonderful blow job. I can't wait for the next time." Next time? What the hell was he talking about.

Reflexively, I swallowed again and tasted Ted's cum. I wanted to hate him and get up and beat his ass. But, secretly I did like the taste. It was not unlike my own. Still I couldn't believe this guy had drugged me and forced me to suck his cock. I felt violated and angry.

After taking few more pictures of his limp cock next to my cum-covered face, he got dressed. Before he left, he turned out the lights and thanked me. Then he was out the door and gone. I fell asleep the way I was and didn't fully realize what had happened until the next day. (to be continued)