All Comments on 'Druids#10 Who's Holding?'

by Shoreguy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

There was none of your tags in this. There was no sex and no incest. Why write this and post it here? We don't get the chance to know or be invested with the characters and nothing is explained at all. I can see some potential but this frankly was a waste of yours and everyone else's time. In the future you should concider these things before posting but if you do write an actual sex story I encourage you to post it.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

I was so curious to see how a story can get down-voted this much in less then a day. Wow, is this really what you consider incest? Female family members talking about their sex life? And WTF is this "ritual" for the "earth mother" stuff? This story is missing a very important part, it's called context. And don't even get me started on the fact that I feel like I'm reading the description of a bullet point list when I read the dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShoreguy@Shoreguy
Just began writing. Always wanted to do it. I've had a lot of stories banging around in my head;now I'm starting to get them out out to share. Let me know if you like them.