All Comments on 'Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 01'

by Lady_Dysprosia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is great!

I'm loving the continuation of the story. Can't wait for more.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Like it!

Would have been cool if he asked for Pearl to wait to meet Kristin, proving he was right, and maybe bringing both to hell for the craziest sex ever encountered...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Like it!

Would have been cool if he asked for Pearl to wait to meet Kristin, proving he was right, and maybe bringing both to hell for the craziest sex ever encountered...

Why didn't Jason show Kristin the coin???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Remind me why is he wasting his time with Kristin again ? Or didn't do a 'See ? I was right, fuck you'.

Because seriously, what a complete bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To be fair

His relationship with Kristin seems more based on sex and raw emotion rather than pure love or something. There's feelings there, no doubt about it but it seems more like a carnal relationship, and they only seem to see each other sporadically. They seem more like sex friends than a loving couple, and to the person asking about the coin, what would it really prove? He has a gold coin with a demonic face, that doesn't prove jack shit lol, not to her anyway. To the author: Thanks for the work, loving the story thus far and bout to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous