Drunk Driving Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Freek
The Freek
221 Followers

I watched as she dropped off her hands onto her shoulder rolling inward towards me. She moved her leg outwards to get a better view. One arm rose behind her and grabbed her own ass and slapped at her flesh. Several times she slapped at herself as I held still allowing her to pleasure herself. A couple times she pushed back so hard that my entire cock was deep inside her. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Sandra moved from behind me and took up Heidi's spot at her ass. The sound of cracking flesh filled the air. With every spank Heidi moaned a little louder. Now her free hand dropped underneath her. A new sound resonated on the air. In an alternating pattern the new sound of Heidi slapping her wet pussy became music to my ears. Heidi's eyes rolled into her head as the wet slapping sounds faded away. Her pattern of movement also changed as she spent more time with my cock deep in her ass. Now she was jostling herself in a series of quick brief motions.

I suddenly realized that she was rubbing her clit bringing herself to a climax. Seizing the opportunity I resumed my role and ground my cock into her ass before removing it and pumping her with increasing speed. Heidi's moans quickly changed to guttural barks of pleasure, yelling her appreciation begging me to fuck her as deep and as hard as I could. I was not going to refuse. My pleasure was reaching a peak as well.

I had almost forgotten about Sandra standing next to me until she grabbed my head and turned it towards her. She had been engrossed in the action and was excited herself. Pressing her breast into my mouth, she held my head in place, forcing me to suckle on her nipple. This was as much as she could handle as I could hear her moaning. I thought about what else I could do for her, but there was nothing. I could hear Heidi scream and push back into me, commanding me to cum up her ass.

Two women fucking me at the same time was more than I could handle. A burning sensation filled my balls as they clenched tighter than they ever had before. In the blink of an eye, I was the one moaning and groaning, calling out my satisfaction. I lost the ability to pump and more. I was frozen in place as I released my cum in deep forceful pulsations that sent waves of pleasure through my body. Wave after wave hit me, as my head swam with dizzy pleasure.

The waves hit so hard that my legs started to become week, too weak to hold up my weight as I collapsed against Heidi pulling away from Sandra's nipple. As I lay there panting trying to catch my breath, Heidi inclined her head towards me and kissed me on the forehead. She thanked me for fucking her better that anyone else. Her words were lost upon me, I turned my head and kissed her cheek and said she was welcome.

Looking around I spotted Sandra sitting in a chair watching us. A smile erupted across her face. She stood up and walked towards me. She was still completely naked. Her beautiful slim figure caught my attention. One breast was still red from where I had been sucking it. I could see her shaved pussy had a glistening about the outside. Reaching for me, she took my hand and helped me to my feet. My cock slid out of Heidi's ass with barely a sound. It was still covered in my shot. Her asshole stayed open for a few seconds as the rest of my semen dripped out, running down her body.

Sandra led me upstairs. I staggered several times under my week knees. Walking me down the hall, we entered my bedroom where she put me on the bed, helping me swing my legs up. She left the room and headed towards my bathroom, returning in a few seconds with a towel. She caressed my cock as she toweled off my semen. Her eyes searched my body for more. My heart jumped as I watched her moving about my body. I loved watching her look me all over. Her soft gentle hands touched my skin and I felt comfortable, more comfortable than I had in years. When she was finished she moved to the side of the bed and crawled in to the bed next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Sliding her arm around my chest, I was unable to avoid it, I drifted into sleep.

The sun fell upon my face warming me as I woke. My head was cloudy and my legs still ached. What a night I thought. I had learned so much about my daughter even more about her friend Sandra. I lay in bed recalling the night's events; it caused my loins to twitch as I reminisced. A noise from my bathroom caught my attention. The door opened, there stood Sandra wrapped in a towel, water dripping from her hair. I think my heart stopped for a moment as she smiled at me and entered the room. Walking to the bed she dropped the towel and crawled back I bed with me. She greeted me with a kiss full on the lips and I felt her tongue push into my lips.

She rested her head on my shoulder once more asking how I slept. I was stunned and confused not sure what to say or do. Her warm young body sent shivers up my spine as I was acutely aware of how our bodies were pressed together. I felt every inch of her skin as it mixed with mine. I just stared at her unsure of what was going on. This was not the strangest part of my morning.

As I looked at Sandra I became lost in her eyes only to be wrenched back to reality as I felt the sheets lift on the other side of me. I snapped my head to the other side in time to see who else was joining us. It was Heidi. She too was naked and soft as she snuggled into my other side send a second jolt of energy through my body. Her hand slid down my body and came to rest on my growing hard on. She squeezed me and kissed my chest as her head came to rest on my other shoulder. My mouth fell open a gentle gasp escaped. I dropped my head back onto the pillow, my head swimming in the confusion. I caressed both girls' naked backs, feeling their soft breasts press into my sides. The sound of their breathing settled me as I drifted back to sleep.

The Freek
The Freek
221 Followers
12