All Comments on 'Drunk Mommy'

by TheLovingSon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total FUCKING RUBBISH

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Mother being drunk lessens the guilt.

My mother did that our first three touchings.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Good Read

I really like the story and I don't usually complain but the writing at times was brutal. Best Tit? Does she only have one? His dick was Huge and Thick and that's fine but give us some idea what that means. I will definitely read more of your stories as I love the whole storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

REALLY ?????

You constantly contradict yourself.

Plump motherly legs/ long slender legs... You pulled out of her with a loud plop twice in a row.

A reader tries to envision the scene that you are describing.

It was impossible.

I don't usually comment but, you got carried away with a lot.

SweetAmber89SweetAmber89almost 3 years ago

Nice story, mom getting drunk enough to finally tell son how she feels, son and mom enjoying each other like they should have long ago. Should have had a little more build up describing how she got drunk how she found the courage to seduce him. A good story keep them cumming.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

You virtually killed this story yourself without our help. As one reader stated you Contradicted your own story and it killed the story for me..Perhaps if you edited it before posting, it could have been a very different result. Sorry, but it’s a very lucky ⭐️⭐️ from me…

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Constructive criticism, proofread before posting. Get someone you trust to edit your story. There were so many errors, spelling, syntax, grammer, even sentence structure. I counted at least three sentences that weren't completed.

The problems overshadowed what could have been a pretty good story. As is the story rates a two at best, find and fix all the errors and it jumps to a four maybe a five with a little more build up. You could add a prequel narrative of the sons breakup with his girlfriend.

mommysnaughtymommysnaughtyover 1 year ago

wow what a great story I`m soaking wet now hope there more to come

SarahJade69SarahJade694 days ago

I loved this. It got me fingering myself while reading it. Wow, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous