Drunk Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So close," Mom slowly said and drew the word that I most wanted to hear.

"Cum on my cock!" I told her.

"I'm cumming!" Mom suddenly cried out, her face twisting as she rode my cock.

I reached around, holding her back and lifted her up, twisting in the air with my cock still impaled in her tight, wet pussy. Mom's long, slender legs were suddenly clenched around me, holding me still as we just stood there. Mom's huge, motherly breasts were pressed and flattened against my chest as she buried her head into my shoulder. We fell to the bed, my cock still deep in her. I pounded her, making sure that every bit of the birth canal was touched by my cock. A long stroke hit her, a moan bubbled out of her mouth. Mom's pussy was clamping around my cock, trying to make me cum. It worked, the tightness of her clenching pussy made a rope of thick, cum shoot out of my cock and filled her right up. I pumped the last bit of my cum into her pussy, making sure that she got every last bit of drop.

I pulled out of her pussy with a loud pop, and Mom looked at me with a grinning look.

"You fucked the shit out of me," Mom said, giggling.

"You're welcome," I said, sweaty and still pumping into her at a slower pace. I pulled out of her pussy with a loud pop, and my throbbing cock, was dribbling with her juices and my cum.

"You were really great," Mom told me and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. "I haven't come like that in years. Thanks."

I flopped down beside her.

"You were pretty wild when you were riding me," I told her, and she laughed.

Her cute laugh sent a shiver down my spine.

"Hey, Mom," I said, turning to face her.

Our faces were inches away from each other and I could tell that she had a gleaming twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah, you got something to say, lover boy," Mom chuckled and then pressed her lips to mine, kissing me.

"I was wondering if I could stay here with you for the night?"

Mom chuckled.

"Remember when you used to snuggle in between your Dad and me," Mom said, chuckling. "I miss those days."

"You don't have to be alone any more, I'm here," I croaked and cradled her cheeks with my tender fingers.

She held his hand against her face and kissed him tightly on the lips.

"Good night, Harry," Mom whispered to me and then slowly fell asleep, wrapped in my arms. I was awake for good hour or so, then drifted off to the sound of my mother's cute, little snoring sounds.


12